Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,308 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (44923 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by texazzpete(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2014
GodMode: Ebola is man made so its there's a cure for it... But the cure may not be in Africa anytime soon.

I challenge you to provide any compelling evidence that it is man made.

Provide a response NOW!

9 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by fr3do(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2014
So many demented assslickers here.
These people are bent on destroying the spirit of few patriotic Nigerians on this forum. They are haters of their country, that's if they even consider Nigeria their country.

An imb.ecile was saying God bless america, if americans hadn't fought for their independence, your wretched self would be blessing the queen and her country.

As for me
God, Allah... bless Nigeria
May she be blessed with good leaders and patriotic citizens.

5 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Stupid and The worlds cancer = American Government, they created the virus and also created the antidote incase their citizens contacts the virus, Africa is their testing ground and our african leaders except mugabe are mumushily following them, oh had they not killed gadaffi maybe america and its criminal gangs would have been kicked out of Africa by now.

America has no love for Africa, they are here just because of what they gain from africa. Just one day America's evil ways will come to an end.. If a ww3 eventually breaks out Africa will be used to test anytype of weapon.

5 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by cirmuell(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2014
texazzpete:

On the contrary, YOU are the mentally enslaved negro.
All the education you received, all the money spent training you and you end up here, spewing brainless conspiracy theories. You lazy bastards can't even make your theories about any other country. It must always be 'America' and 'CIA'. It will never be the Chinese or Russians or British or Germans.

As a 'weapon', ebola is not very good . It's not very contagious in most phases of infection. It doesn't survive long outside a host. That doesn't stop your poorly educated theories.

You are an intellectual slave held victim by an inferiority complex to try and pretend you know more than anyone else. You're too stoopid to read widely, and you cannot consider that the fallout if the US had tested this experimental serum on poor Africans would be immense. Imbecilic dolts like you would be the first to lament and cry about CIA plots.

This discussion is no place for your limited intellect. Get out of my sight, you house slave. You blight the black race with your idiocy.
the crap you typed up there doesn't erase the fact theirs more to this than meet the eye. This ish started way back in '76 in some remote village, even though people have been leaving there before '76. Also, there was a virus like it back then in europe b4 '76, only that this is more deadly. Do the math.

4 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are right. A lot of the hatred is pure envy.

They brought the hatred on themselves by poking nose into other nations business and cause of their evil tendency everywhere they go!

cool

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by amadice(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Heyliesha: funny] AIDS FEATURING EBOLA

Conversation between AIDS &
EBOLA:
AIDS: na who be dis too?
EBOLA: bro na me oooo, ur sis! i don
show
AIDS: Which kind bad market b dis na, watin
carry u come
EBOLA: Hmmmm bros why u dey yarn
like dis na, ur reign never do u? Abi na
only u dey dis world. I even hear say †hεm dn
find cure fr you.
AIDS: So who give u transport come
Naija?
EBOLA: Bros na one man from
Liberia ooo. Him say make i
accompany am come Nigeria. As we
reach na him i carry leg leave am ooo.
AIDS: so hw u want operate here?
EBOLA: I go follow all d state wey get d
same
alphabet wit my name... Na
for dos state i go operate.
AIDS: name the states for me
EBOLA: Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Bayelsa,
Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Oyo, Ondo,
Lagos, Abia, Adamawa,Akwa ibom, Anambra.
AIDS: u b baddo, so out of 36 states
u take only 15?........ Sis u tyt,,,, me
self i want upgrade...... Na through
air i want carry d enter pple.
EBOLA: bro i bin here say boko haram dey
worry
for north? E b like i
no go reach der ooo. I no wan die
AIDS: Market no dey move der again
ooo...
lol......Just for fun
‪#Stay‬ safe,
EBOLA
is real..
....i dont find dis funny, i wish u ebola for including my state

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by geeworld1(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Abiagirl777:

rubbish!
You think dis is funny all in de name of Jokes?i hope its only ur state dat'll be affected.
Sumtyms u jokers don't evn knw ur limits.
it was jst a simple joke, must u take it personal...mtscheew
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by duni04(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
hilary26: The moment they decided to return the two doctors home for treatment I knew they have always had the cure.
America is the home factory of every virus. Africa is the test field. What they do is to come as tourists and infect our animals or plants and then go home to wait for results.
It is just business, just like HIV, now the nations with the epidemic will start paying them for the drugs.
In 1984, Robert Gallo filed a patent for his new invention, HIV. Today they tell us the virus got to humans from monkeys because we share certain DNA details with them.
America had the cure for Ebola way back in the 1970s when they manufactured the virus.
For every virus made, they also make the antivirus. Just like in comouters. The software companies that sells anti virus softwares are those who introduce viruses so we may buy their antivirus.
Typical response from the average African

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by MiguelMi6(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2014
hilary26: The moment they decided to return the two doctors home for treatment I knew they have always had the cure.
America is the home factory of every virus. Africa is the test field. What they do is to come as tourists and infect our animals or plants and then go home to wait for results.
It is just business, just like HIV, now the nations with the epidemic will start paying them for the drugs.
In 1984, Robert Gallo filed a patent for his new invention, HIV. Today they tell us the virus got to humans from monkeys because we share certain DNA details with them.
America had the cure for Ebola way back in the 1970s when they manufactured the virus.
For every virus made, they also make the antivirus. Just like in comouters. The software companies that sells anti virus softwares are those who introduce viruses so we may buy their antivirus.
You've seen too much of the movie serie INTELLIGENCE.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Kalvan50: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2014
tammie24:
Shut up joor! Fuck1ng slave

Is that how you express your gratitude to me?! Ungrateful runt.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2014
fr3do:

Are you a Nigerian?
Nigerianamerican. Moved to Chicago in my teenage years.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

They brought the hatred on themselves by poking nose into other nations business and cause of their evil tendency everywhere they go!

cool
I bet you if I assist you in obtaining US visa you will not decline.

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by ojeffo: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2014
wayne4loan: America the greatest country on planet earth , because of 2 of their citizens are affected by Ebola ,they find cure sharp sharp... How I wish my beloved country Nigeria can rise to its pinnacle.... If u be believe say naija go better pls like
NIGERIAN DOCTORS ARE JUST GOOD AT PRESCRIBING DRUGS..PERIOD. I SEE NO DIFFERENCE BTW THEM AND D CHEMIST MAN WEY DEY OUR STREET
#kachinekemezieokwu
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Samgreguc(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2014
I think these guys are upto making africans revert smth.
Probably, antigay law.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2014
___

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2014
__

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by 2scorehigh(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Film trick.

The almighty US of A pulls off another American Wonder Film. Actor kills the Boss and rescues the captives...

But on a more serious note, it shouldn't be surprising that American have the 'secret serum' already. The Ebola virus has been in existence since a long time ago. So there's every possibility that they must have been working on a cure.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: I bet you if I assist you in obtaining US visa you will not decline.

Keep your visa to yourself, some of your kin may need it but not me!
cool

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by MiguelMi6(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are right. A lot of the hatred is pure envy.
That envy isn't paying off same way Russia and China keep enying .

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by phreakabit(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Even more proof this shit was lab created. When I first said it, citing its DNA structure and behavior as reasons my friends said I had gone kookoo.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2014
___

4 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by jared007: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Is that how you thank your American overlords?!

Bow down boy, my tax dollars are about to save your family.
KALVAN! . . .always reasoning 4rm his anus.

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

Keep your visa to yourself, some of your kin may need it but not me!
cool
Good for you my offer is still open to you though.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by fr3do(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: Nigerianamerican. Moved to Chicago in my teenage years.

as a teenager, that explains your euphoric patriotism to your adopted country.
I suggest you just call yourself american because you are not even a bit Nigerian at heart.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2014
phreakabit: Even more proof this shit was lab created when I first said it, citing its DNA structure and behavior as reasons my friends said I had gone kookoo.

How do you know....?

Challenge....If you know it is lab created....I challenge you to give scientific proof that Ebola was created in a lab since you are a great scientist who knows more than all the scientists put together.

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by omega2128(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2014
if ebola is engineered or naturally evolved- no human being deserves to die horrible death in isolation. If America has found antidote, pls save our souls. Human's life comes first to America but money first to Nigeria and Africa leaders.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by fr3do(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2014
BadBoy25: 1. even if the CIA had created Ebola as Biowarfare, African nations should invest on (research) science and technology to counter the epidemic instead of blaming the white man like slaves .
who should europeans blame for the black plague?

I agree with the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2014
texazzpete:

On the contrary, YOU are the mentally enslaved negro.
All the education you received, all the money spent training you and you end up here, spewing brainless conspiracy theories. You lazy bastards can't even make your theories about any other country. It must always be 'America' and 'CIA'. It will never be the Chinese or Russians or British or Germans.

As a 'weapon', ebola is not very good . It's not very contagious in most phases of infection. It doesn't survive long outside a host. That doesn't stop your poorly educated theories.

You are an intellectual slave held victim by an inferiority complex to try and pretend you know more than anyone else. You're too stoopid to read widely, and you cannot consider that the fallout if the US had tested this experimental serum on poor Africans would be immense. Imbecilic dolts like you would be the first to lament and cry about CIA plots.

This discussion is no place for your limited intellect. Get out of my sight, you house slave. You blight the black race with your idiocy.

Good answer.

It is always amusing to see people with no knowledge of medical science,and virology suddenly claim to know all about a virus.

(And the funny thing is that none of them mention the real reason why Ebola is killing so many...our poor preventive medical system and dirty environment.)

For Ebola to work as a weapon, it would somehow have to be made adaptable to each and everyone's immune system.....ESPECIALLY as the immune system's response to Ebola varies from patient to patient. And it would have to be airborne.

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2014
___
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by jared007: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2014
BadBoy25: 1. even if the CIA had created Ebola as Biowarfare, African nations should invest on (research) science and technology to counter the epidemic instead of blaming the white man like slaves .
who should europeans blame for the black plague?
you have a lot to learn about espionage and western foreign policy small boy. THE WEST WILL TERMINATE ANY SUCCESSFUL SCIENTIST 4RM NIGERIA ...remember how they silenced dr.jeremiah abalaka.

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by logica(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2014
texazzpete:

I challenge you to provide any compelling evidence that it is man made.

Provide a response NOW!
Even if it is not man-made, we should question the timeline of the outbreaks: Marburg in the 60s and then Congo in the 70s. Eyebrows should be further raised knowing the atrocities the Belgians had committed in the Congo all through the colonial period and even just after.

We say conspiracy theory? That's what I said when I first heard about the Pfizer incident in Kano, in 1996.

Oh, by the way another similar virus has just been discovered in Spain (I wonder why it took so long to discover). Now, this actually kills host bats. Seems the virus is mutating at an alarming rate.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2014
gboss4sure: Stupid and The worlds cancer = American Government, they created the virus and also created the antidote incase their citizens contacts the virus, Africa is their testing ground and our african leaders except mugabe are mumushily following them, oh had they not killed gadaffi maybe america and its criminal gangs would have been kicked out of Africa by now.

America has no love for Africa, they are here just because of what they gain from africa. Just one day America's evil ways will come to an end.. If a ww3 eventually breaks out Africa will be used to test anytype of weapon.

Are you a virologist?

Where you there when they were creating the virus?

Do you know anything about cellular biology or even medical sciences?

And have your heroes invested in science,innovation and technology? (They don't....they pose with subsidised weapons from Russia and China).

You Nigerians....you shout Down Down USA....and refuse to spend 40% of your budget on science,education,and health.

Field Ruwe was right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.