Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (44705 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Burger01(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2014
There is nothing secret about Zmapp. It's just antibodies harvested from rats and other stuff.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by UrbanMystique: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Emmaomotob: so are u comparing d money spent on religion to those stolen and kept in swiss bank.Are the main religious countries like saudi arabia and istrael not advancing?SO OFF POINT.
Due to the gibberish you have written down,I thing there is a viable excuse for you to be INSANE
i wanted to call you a m0.ron, but that would be like stating the obvious.
if saudi/israel are advancing, where do you think the money is coming from you ediot.
tell me, which positive thing has the money spent on religion contribute to africans? boko haram, and more churches on the street and more colar robbers init?

this time, think before you respond. i wont attend to you stup.idity again unless you say something smart. it is too early to be stup.id

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by engrFsumtin(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
texazzpete:

On the contrary, YOU are the mentally enslaved negro.
All the education you received, all the money spent training you and you end up here, spewing brainless conspiracy theories. You lazy bastards can't even make your theories about any other country. It must always be 'America' and 'CIA'. It will never be the Chinese or Russians or British or Germans.

As a 'weapon', ebola is not very good . It's not very contagious in most phases of infection. It doesn't survive long outside a host. That doesn't stop your poorly educated theories.

You are an intellectual slave held victim by an inferiority complex to try and pretend you know more than anyone else. You're too stoopid to read widely, and you cannot consider that the fallout if the US had tested this experimental serum on poor Africans would be immense. Imbecilic dolts like you would be the first to lament and cry about CIA plots.

This discussion is no place for your limited intellect. Get out of my sight, you house slave. You blight the black race with your idiocy.
sorry,but you're a shame & a plague to the world for not reasoning properly, before typing this sh*it...
F***ing slave!!!
Keep worshiping America.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by dexterinc2003: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2014
U go fear conspiracy theory nah....chai!!!i can imagine an american reading this comments..what a good laff...FYI,malaria was also a very deadly disease b4 d cure was found...im sure some ppl also bliv the americans created malaria....chaiii!!!there is goduooo .
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by LadyH(f): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Abiagirl777:

rubbish!
You think dis is funny all in de name of Jokes?i hope its only ur state dat'll be affected.
Sumtyms u jokers don't evn knw ur limits.
Like serzly! angry
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Emmaomotob(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2014
UrbanMystique: i wanted to call you a m0.ron, but that would be like stating the obvious.
if saudi/israel are advancing, where do you think the money is coming from you ediot.
tell me, which positive thing has the money spent on religion contribute to africans? boko haram, and more churches on the street and more colar robbers init?

this time, think before you respond. i wont attend to you stup.idity again unless you say something smart. it is too early to be stup.id
america alone spends billions of dollars on christmas and billions of dollars to feed pets.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Emmaomotob(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2014
UrbanMystique: i wanted to call you a m0.ron, but that would be like stating the obvious.

america alone spends billions of dollars on christmas and billions of dollars to feed pets in a year.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by snthesis(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2014
jst an addition- you dnt make make money by curing ailment, u make money by suppressing the disease, in other to have the person dependent on you for life- its an advanced drug supplier/addict relationship- get u hooked up 4life cool
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Emmaomotob(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by adedayourt(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014
pussypounder: the Ebora wey i know dey yoruba film wella undecided

And na fadeyi dey counta dem
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by treasuremi1(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Many nairalanders here are just babies. Can't do anything! Can't create or invent anything! Won't appreciate anything good. Well, I still put 65% of the blame on your failing government. Take it or leave it, the US have gone miles ahead of your country and whole of Africa
Am beginning to lose interest on these forum with so many senseless posts and comments. Nigerian Youths.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by mindworx: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2014
suwailad:
this is utter stewpidity
you said nothing meaningful in this gibberish of yours,very juvenile attitude to waste space.

Is that Susu of Adoki ? smiley
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2014
just as if i knew it...

for sure there was a plan B...there's no way d US govt would've ordered for their infected nationals to be brought back home if there wasn't a planB...

obama en en.... my eyes on u
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by cdekj(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
lilmax: They should also tell us when the virus was made.....eminem said they also invented HIV

Please, what is the title of that track? I have been looking for it. so I could download the lyrics
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by IAMBREEZY: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Is that how you thank your American overlords?!

Bow down boy, my tax dollars are about to save your family.
Don't mind the ignorant Nigga.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Eberex(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Bastards! they have these anti-dotes all along and didn't bother to help the Africans who were dying of it ! Its all part of their plan to eradicate us from the face of the earth. Well God pass them, and that's why their own citizen acquired the virus too. Who knows? they might have been the one to create the virus in the first place and then use Africans as guinea pigs to test how effective it was since HIV virus is already losing the battle. Rubbish!!!!
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Imoy(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
UrbanMystique: the positive side of investing in things that matter.

while africans and their useless leaders are investing billions into religions and (goddism)... tax payers money are being used to sponsor trip to saudi arabia and jerusalem, the money they could have used to sponsor scientists or students on a more meaningful thing.. they squabble it.
the west are investing theirs into science and technology plus research facilities.

now americans/the west are reaping the benefit of investing in things that matter, africans are still begging a jew/arabs god to come and save them from a simple disease that small research would have cured.

they will soon come and cry wolf about how scientist brought the virus from west as if science is not for africans.

black people.
Are u an american?
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by ayobase(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
all4naija: This is a misleading post.The whole thing is still going through experimental stages. The doctor is recovering from the serum administered on him and blood transfusion from the patient (who recovered from the disease) he attended to in Liberia.

Americans will always be there to save the world, no matter the hate they receive from the people.

I have reason to suspect the USA for this new ill development.

trying to stay relevant would make one do THINGS.

im just saying.

God help us as a Nation in this season of Ebola.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by darqly(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
gboss4sure:
It is not the first time or the second time they have been trying to reduce the african population by planting manufactured viruses on african soil.

grin Unbelievable... They need this virus to reduce the African population you assert? Ebola has killed less people since 76' than BH killed this week, go figure. Stop vilifying others whilst wallowing in self pity. With BH, Anti Balaka, Uncle Seleka, LRA and a host of other murderous brigands roaming freely in Africa, no one needs a virus to reduce ' the African population'.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by joelenesleek(f): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Scientists have done it again, ebola from Bush meat indeed. Of course they test whatever the want to on Africans.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Samgreguc(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2014

Typical insultive atitude of a Pegan.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by rakish(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2014

while africans and their useless leaders are investing billions into religions and (goddism)... tax payers money are being used to sponsor trip to saudi arabia and jerusalem, the money they could have used to sponsor scientists or students on a more meaningful thing.. they squabble it.
the west are investing theirs into science and technology plus research facilities.

now americans/the west are reaping the benefit of investing in things that matter, africans are still begging a jew/arabs god to come and save them from a simple disease that small research would have cured.

they will soon come and cry wolf about how scientist brought the virus from west as if science is not for africans.

black people.
they have started already. Read a post on facebook,they are blaming the west for the virus. Africa will never change until we stop blaming others for our misfortunes.

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Samgreguc(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2014
treasuremi1: Many nairalanders here are just babies. Can't do anything! Can't create or invent anything! Won't appreciate anything good. Well, I still put 65% of the blame on your failing government. Take it or leave it, the US have gone miles ahead of your country and whole of Africa
Am beginning to lose interest on these forum with so many senseless posts and comments. Nigerian Youths.
of cos they are ahead of us.
BTW, dnt loose hope on the forum.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Samgreguc(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
treasuremi1: Many nairalanders here are just babies. Can't do anything! Can't create or invent anything! Won't appreciate anything good. Well, I still put 65% of the blame on your failing government. Take it or leave it, the US have gone miles ahead of your country and whole of Africa

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by makahlj2: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2014
texazzpete:

I challenge you to provide any compelling evidence that it is man made.

Provide a response NOW!
The first victims of the disease ever were not in Africa, but in Germany and Yugoslavia. And I don't know about America, but the virus was researched in the Soviet biological warfare laboratories and there were even some deaths reported there.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by wayne4loan: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2014
lakamua: hw old are you?
may EBOLA fire ur left yansh
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by pazienza(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2014
lolaxavier:

You be mumu...id**t...

No,he isn't. He is wise.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Forwetinnah: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2014
all4naija: This is a misleading post.The whole thing is still going through experimental stages. The doctor is recovering from the serum administered on him and blood transfusion from the patient (who recovered from the disease) he attended to in Liberia.

Americans will always be there to save the world, no matter the hate they receive from the people.

Save which world? With a virus they created in the 1st place to be the only distributors of the vaccine? Don't expect them to come out straight claiming that they have the cure so as not to raise brows( as with HIV/AIDs) they carried on the charade for only God knows how long until people started recovering from HIV through alternative means. They don't create a virus without an anti virus bro

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by coninse: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
1 MILLION LIKES

black people.

1 MILLION LIKES

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by pazienza(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
ibedun: May be the Black man deserves to be eliminated? We are not adding any value to our world, are we?

And the race who had been producing toxic gases, destructive nuclear weapons, artificial deadly virus to eliminate their fellow humans, senseless war campaigns that had been killing humans, releasing their life energy for their non human masters to feed on, are those adding value to mother earth, right?
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by logica(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
dexterinc2003: laff...FYI,malaria was also a very deadly disease b4 d cure was found...im sure some ppl also bliv the americans created malaria.
Yes, Malaria had always been deadly. Even we Africans knew that. But the first Ebola outbreak occurring not long after the Marburg outbreak? Very suspicious. Some say Ebola MAY have been killing Africans long before Marburg but they cannot present any proof. Just conjecture. Such a deadly disease cannot have been killing Africans without us being aware of it. We are not that dumb. OK, so the virus suddenly woke up eh? And it had to wake up just after Marburg. What was it waiting for? A signal from Europe? Yes indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect / Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.