Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread (11150 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Can it be recorded? On fone and sent? D village wey ah dey now studio far gan! Ojoawo where in Lag du u stayy?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
airmark:

since i'm abuchi, its gonna be phyno. grin

ojoawo concerning the beat, we should get a catchy beat not dulling one. smiley i believe you can find suitable one, itz ya field bro.
K, anyhow na
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
gottoboy: Can it be recorded? On fone and sent? D village wey ah dey now studio far gan! Ojoawo where in Lag du u stayy?
Village man grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Limerick:
K, anyhow na

This is real airmark here: http://yourlisten.com/aairmark/studio-snippet
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Limerick:
Village man grin

U dis boi wey dem tok sey no fine! Afa La?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
gottoboy: Can it be recorded? On fone and sent? D village wey ah dey now studio far gan! Ojoawo where in Lag du u stayy?
lol..
we want studio standard so the mix wont be messed up. Egbeda... no worries i got you covered
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
airmark:

This is real airmark here: http://yourlisten.com/aairmark/studio-snippet
tah! U wey be confam yoruba guy! grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2014
ojoawo: lol..
we want studio standard so the mix wont be messed up. Egbeda... no worries i got you covered
you havent answered my question
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Limerick:
you havent answered my question

what question is that?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by airmark(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Limerick:
tah! U wey be confam yoruba guy! grin

How abuchi became yoruba name? Na so u say mikuz nose big in your song. Maka gini? Ojoawo what it do?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
hola mi amigos...
I have seen several pm-s from peeps, wanting to be part of this. so I better just make some points clear

1. The sign up for this cypher is now closed. But I am certain, that with the success of this, many more will follow in this section. Any person interested in future projects should however start preparing for future ones by becoming more active on the Rap Battle Section.

2. The beat is still yet to be agreed upon. Any producer willing to be part of this can mail me their instrumentals or just post theirs here on this thread. The house gonna decide on the intrumental(s) to be used. If you got producer friends and the likes with beat that can be used or you have a beat suggestion, post the links here before 6pm tomorrow.
I am adding this because one of the silent patrons of this project suggested we give upcoming producers too a chance and also i have received like two mails from producers who pleaded i consider their instrumentals.
But please Do so BEFORE 6PM SUNDAY 10/08/2014
Any original beat used will be fully credited
my email :.
*******pls do not spam, i take God beg you********

Note: we already have two instrumentals suggested, which we are gonna consider too.

On a lighter note

This project is garnering high interest which I never anticipated nor prepared for. The track is gonna get at least 4-5 vocal shoutouts by Nigerian Mainstream Hiphop Superstars. I am thrilled and hope this history about to be made is a success.

what else?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
airmark:

How abuchi became yoruba name? Na so u say mikuz nose big in your song. Maka gini? Ojoawo what it do?
na freeze be dat na angry
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
ojoawo:

what question is that?
I said, are we to send u the raw data of our recorded verses?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Limerick:
I said, are we to send u the raw data of our recorded verses?
Yeah, Raw in wav format
but you have to make sure you have done any editing on it, you may want to do yourself already. i wont edit your vocals

I will use ur data as I get it, only to mix it properly on the beats and master the full mix.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
ojoawo:
Yeah, Raw in wav format
but you have to make sure you have done any editing on it, you may want to do yourself already. i wont edit your vocals

I will use ur data as I get it, only to mix it properly on the beats and master the full mix.
Noted....so how many bars?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Ibime(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Ojo, just pick a beat sharpish. A long one about 6 mins long would be needed to accomodate şuch long list of emcees.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ibime: Ojo, just pick a beat sharpish. A long one about 6 mins long would be needed to accomodate şuch long list of emcees.

Ur link isn't working oooo, for those ur track been trying it aint working,
Plz post it again or if u uploaded it in anada site stil yet send me d link
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ibime: Ojo, just pick a beat sharpish. A long one about 6 mins long would be needed to accomodate şuch long list of emcees.

ojuawo your delaying things mate......i cant wait to hear this dude ,,,, i ll' be the one to MURK HIM --- PLEASE BE QUICK OJUAWO
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

ojuawo your delaying things mate......i cant wait to hear this dude ,,,, i ll' be the one to MURK HIM --- PLEASE BE QUICK OJUAWO
temper temper..
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
bonnyt: temper temper..

lol
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by yungchop: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am so in!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

lmao

dude, go nd download his track,
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lmao

dude, go nd download his track,

dont know where it is
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

dont know where it is
it's in one the recent previous pages of the chat room!

Don't forget to murk yaself when ya done listening to it! grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
it's in one the recent previous pages of the chat room!

Don't forget to murk yaself when ya done listening to it! grin
you worship ibime too much dude......ahahahahahaha grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
iamaromolaeran: you worship ibime too much dude......ahahahahahaha grin
Exactly ma point!!

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
No vex, been offline.

I will post a download link to the instrumental tonight.

#Respect
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

mmttchew. And na ur type dey flop big time.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
ojoawo: No vex, been offline.

I will post a download link to the instrumental tonight.

#Respect
alright. Buh how many bars
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Limerick:
alright. Buh how many bars

10-12bars I think
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Limerick:
mmttchew. And na ur type dey flop big time.

ignored
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ojoawo, where are the download links to the beat you've chosen for this project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.