Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread (11113 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
ojoawo:

Before or on 20th
Pls gimme small time. My Producer still dey form me.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Limerick:
Pls gimme small time. My Producer still dey form me.
We need a lot of time bro
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
gottoboy:
We need a lot of time bro
yea..btw, has blaqbones sent his own verse? Ojoawo
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by JigsawKillah(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Limerick:
yea..btw, has blaqbones sent his own verse? Ojoawo
abeg u dey bbm?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
how bout 30th for the deadline
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
ojoawo: how bout 30th for the deadline
better!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
JigsawKillah:
abeg u dey bbm?
SO̶̷̩̊͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥o want send ᵐᵉ ᵗᴴᵋ pin again abi?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by JigsawKillah(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
gottoboy:
SO̶̷̩̊͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥o want send ᵐᵉ ᵗᴴᵋ pin again abi?

e dey my signature na
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Like what I'm seeing...that gon be cool..

gringrin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls guys, dont let us forget this

TAGS

Ibime
ojoawo
giyazz
Limerick
Gottoboy
Blaqbones
Krizzkutz
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
airmark
sosiqdude emaprince
mikuz
Ema Prince
theprekky
Thunderstorm
Loonat11k
jigsawkillah
rayopt
PaulThor
demsid
fuckyouhard
LooNat11kk
elvisonjack2
elymaxiimus
guykhena
Teddybiyasi
Siddogg
lalaboiy
DJ5naira
cooger
iceskidd
ckushy
warriblood
elvisonjack
youngdanaval
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
ojoawo maybe you should organize this thing better....
there are some broke and wretched people that may not be able to afford to record in a studio...people like elymax......so give them an alternative cos i really wanna hear these guys and laugh grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: ojoawo maybe you should organize this thing better....
there are some broke and wretched people that may not be able to afford to record in a studio...people like elymax......so give them an alternative cos i really wanna hear these guys and laugh grin
E-diot! Where is yours?? grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: E-diot! Where is yours?? grin

in your dead sisters grave bastard
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

in your dead sisters grave bastard
What's wrong with you?

Are you sstupid??!!! Who the ffuck are you to reference my sis anytime with every opportunity you get?!!!

Why are you soo stuppid?!!!! Geeez!!!! Ffuck you fool!!!

You don't have respect for the dead? She's just 3 for ffucking sake!!!! I hate you e-diot!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: What's wrong with you?

Are you sstupid??!!! Who the ffuck are you to reference my sis anytime with every opportunity you get?!!!

Why are you soo stuppid?!!!! Geeez!!!! Ffuck you fool!!!

You don't have respect for the dead? She's just 3 for ffucking sake!!!! I hate you e-diot!

I never liked you .....you insulted me first when all I had was respect for you...and when I replied you started bitching......dude ffuck out.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: .

I never liked you .....you insulted me first when all I had was respect for you...and when I replied you started bitching......dude ffuck out.
Didn't you see that I was just joking? I even attached the "grin" emoticon to prove so, and you just breezed my lil' sis into the ffucking topic! Why?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: Didn't you see that I was just joking? I even attached the "grin" emoticon to prove so, and you just breezed my lil' sis into the ffucking topic! Why?

I figured out that was d only thing that could hurt you..
I don't like people insulting me...don't forget this is text.....no emotions....so I couldn't have known if you were joking or not...it was just plain...
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I figured out that was d only thing that could hurt you..
I don't like people insulting me...don't forget this is text.....no emotions....so I couldn't have known if you were joking or not...it was just plain...
You are beginning to piss me off! And you're painting a black picture of you in my mentals. A real nigga wouldn't curse a dead young baby. Stop it! Stop insulting yourself thinking you're insulting me!!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: You are beginning to piss me off! And you're painting a black picture of you in my mentals. A real nigga wouldn't curse a dead young baby. Stop it! Stop insulting yourself thinking you're insulting me!!

nigga keep quiet....
I don't like you. .go hang yourself for all I care.....
just don't insult me again or mention me.......
e-diot.... I get your time?.....its not we are ever gonna meet and see each other....so ffuck out
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

nigga keep quiet....
I don't like you. .go hang yourself for all I care.....
just don't insult me again or mention me.......
e-diot.... I get your time?.....its not we are ever gonna meet and see each other....so ffuck out
do you know you're a mad man?
I doubt! Mad men don't know they're mad men!...
I'mma come fish you outta the hole you've been hiding!

It's nothing personal when i tell you, you're a lunatic! It's the truth!

What transpired b/w you nd giyaz has further proven it! Mad f@g!

Who're you attacking next? grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
attention seeker.....I knew you would come here... as long as my name pops....

ask yourself......are you sane?,.......
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 4:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Iam iam disappointed in u pun intended!! Let d dead rest in peace abeg
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Krizzkutz: Iam iam disappointed in u pun intended!! Let d dead rest in peace abeg
You folks should get yur verses ready now. This cipher thing is beginning to fade away!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Limerick:
You folks should get yur verses ready now. This cipher thing is beginning to fade away!
mine is!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Limerick:
mine is! Hw bout u?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
just laughing at y'all. it took like over a month and y'all ain't even dropped a single verse... smh... it'll only take me 10minutes or less to finish 3verses of a track..
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
bonnyt: just laughing at y'all. it took like over a month and y'all ain't even dropped a single verse... smh... it'll only take me 10minutes or less to finish 3verses of a track..
Pls, would you just keep shut already?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Krizzkutz: mine is! Hw bout u?
i'll record mine this week unfailingly.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Limerick:
Pls, would you just keep shut already?
lwkm, already gringringrin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2014
anyway, i own a record label, wanna sign new rappers add me on bbm 7EED1F02... or whatsapp 08165528993.. u get free records and meet with others artistes for online features. check my SIGNATURE for a RD RECORDS work sample..
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
bonnyt: anyway, i own a record label, wanna sign new rappers add me on bbm 7EED1F02... or whatsapp 08165528993.. u get free records and meet with others artistes for online features. check my SIGNATURE for a RD RECORDS work sample..
really?....

Aromo don't miss this fantastic opporttunity! Here's your chance to blowing to stardom grin

lazllo barrow, ball point open grin cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm done with my verse. Gon' record it next tomorrow and send it to Ojoawo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.