Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age (1530 Views)

Nigeria: The Major Out Come Of Buhari Visit To America In Detail / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan / Breaking News Prof. Jega Rejects The Out Come Of Presidential Election Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
not here again... lol I will mention you in another thread

kk
Re: EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2014
brito:

kk
did that, you should get the mention already
Re: EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age by Horus(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UuINZqvBZU

[size=15pt]Proof Ebola is a Conspiracy[/size]
Re: EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age by Horus(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
I so get your drift. Since 1976 the disease couldn't spread and wipe off Africa. It has to wait for 38years to get its bearing. I don't see any cause for alarm as long as we patronize our local herbs and roots that has been keeping our forefathers healthy for years. Ages ago, the whitemen came to Africa and were KILLED by common mosquito bites. Our African fathers and Mothers that lived in the same Africa on bare chest and semi/naked body didn't die of the same Malaria. They patronized traditional doctors for their health needs. Today "AGBO" cures malaria in record time more than these overrated foreign drugs. It is time for Africans to look inward than remain in perpetual slavery years after "independence"

Spot on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention!!! Nasir El-rufai's Violent Antecedent Tweets (pic) / Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" / Ex-pdp National Chairman, Gemade, Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.