Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects (5868 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Ebonyi Residents Panic Over Relocation Of BH Suspects To Abakaliki / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Your are a pure person!

May Ebola finish fcktards like you.

You are a cretinous person!

F.ck off you arising lunatic, Your attempt at making yourself relevant in this topic is futil. I Curse you, that whatever you wish others shall fallback at you. What a condesending azz.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mabaleosi: go and show the video to your cow parents in the north. they are senseless enough to be convinced. Because I know you and your cow parents lack common sense to know that bokoharam can put on army camouflage and make this video to blackmail Nigeria army.

The fcktards that produced you need to be shot with you for producing such a person!
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:

F.ck off you arising lunatic, Your attempt at making yourself relevant in this topic is futil. I Curse you, that whatever you wish others shall fallback at you. What a condesending azz.

You need to be shot!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by activatenigeria: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
We need to seat down and as ourselves, what is the role of Amnesty International? They are of very questionable character, why are they quiet about what's happening in Gaza?...............As far as I am concerned AI are bunch of confusionist trying so hard to instigate Nigerians against each other.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by EMERITUS85(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Your head is more empty than a basket filled with water.

Cretinous person, animals like you need to be shot!

like your mother that need to be drown in river Niger for bringing an abomination like you in this world

useless bastard

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: I don't condole any barbaric act but what is the interest of Amnesty Int'l? How many videos of USA soldiers killing Iraqis did they release? FG should not be blackmailed. If they have any case they should go to the Hague.

The President and Nigeria Military have my FULL support in this War against insurgency

One day I hope one of the fucktards that have your "full support" waste your dumb arsse for a N100 bribe.

Fcktards like you deserve the fcktards that rule you.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:

like your mother that need to be drown in river Niger for bringing an abomination like you in this world

useless bastard

Your mother needs to be hacked into little chunks for producing a person!
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
activatenigeria: We need to seat down and as ourselves, what is the role of Amnesty International? They are of very questionable character, why are they quiet about what's happening in Gaza?...............As far as I am concerned AI are bunch of confusionist trying so hard to instigate Nigerians against each other.

You have checked and saw they are quiet on Gaza? Moronic product of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

One day I hope one of the fucktards that have your "full support" waste your dumb arsse for a N100 bribe.

Fcktards like you deserve the fcktards that rule you.
You always shout fvcktard after fvckin ur mama's ass.

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by EMERITUS85(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Your mother needs to be hacked into little chunks for producing a person!

just like you hacked yours because he once resisted your nasty dickk into her pussssy

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by fr3do(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
The US and their puppet organizations here and there.
They should shoot a documentary about the devastation of their drone strikes in places they have struck and their nuclear strikes that vapourized hostile Japanese alongside their innocent children.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: You always shout fvcktard after fvckin ur mama's ass.

Is that what your older brother did to your mum to produce a person like you?

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You need to be shot!

You are a repetitive twerp that needs to be ignored.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Is that what your older brother did to your mum to produce a person like you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy stop ra@ping your fada's aS$$ you g@y

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:

just like you hacked yours because he once resisted your nasty dickk into her pussssy
that small boy is mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
fr3do: The US and their puppet organizations here and there.
They should shoot a documentary about the devastation of their drone strikes in places they have struck and their nuclear strikes that vapourized hostile Japanese alongside their innocent children.

This is the typical example of the African fucktards that complain that the ICC only charge murderous African leaders and are racist.

Moronic fcktards would even complain that police only arrest the armed robbers that come to their house, instead of the ones in Kebbi.

Fcktards to the bone!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy stop ra@ping your fada's aS$$ you g@y

Is that your taste while your brother monopolises your mother?

Arosa:
You are a repetitive twerp that needs to be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: I don't condole any barbaric act but what is the interest of Amnesty Int'l? How many videos of USA soldiers killing Iraqis did they release? FG should not be blackmailed. If they have any case they should go to the Hague.

The President and Nigeria Military have my FULL support in this War against insurgency

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Is that your taste while your brother monopolises your mother?

Daft cu.t.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:

Daft cu.t.

You did not realise how dumb you were until today? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: The BH must be crushed using EVERY means available

Bros,

I dey greet you oooo grin

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Behold the future Nigerian national assembly. The trudging continues.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You did not realise how dumb you were until today? grin grin grin grin grin

You are a pathetic halfling, I guess you have always known you are a daft cu.t. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:

You are a pathetic halfling, I guess you have always know you are a daft cu.t. grin grin grin

Do you speak English? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Do you speak English? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a pathetic halfling, I guess you have always known you are a daft cu.t. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

Bros,

I dey greet you oooo grin
Guy you should know me that I don't support insurgency nor any threat to national security. I strongly expect the Military and Jonathan not to be blackmailed to submission but crush the insurgents as long as it is not the innocent. Even USA killed Osama Bin Laden without trial
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

- Lao Tzu

SMH - sad

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:
lolsss, the guy is pathetic cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

- Lao Tzu

SMH - sad
Another Musiwa in the making. Very soon he will Declare Himself President and Emperor of the entire Southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: lolsss, the guy is pathetic cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL, I know. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:

Shut up!

Firefire:
- Lao Tzu
SMH - sad

Heading to a place fcktards like you can never reach?

barcanista: lolsss, the guy is pathetic cheesy cheesy cheesy

A moronic person is talking about pathetic? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Guy you should know me that I don't support insurgency nor any threat to national security. I strongly expect the Military and Jonathan not to be blackmailed to submission but crush the insurgents as long as it is not the innocent. Even USA killed Osama Bin Laden without trial

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

- Wayne Dyer

Insurgency is same all over the world, Nigeria, Israel, Gaza etc.

In your word... "Jonathan (Netanyahu Ben) not to be blackmailed to submission but crush the insurgents (Hamas), unfortunately innocents would be involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) / Pdp's Quest To Divide Northern Votes May Result In A Southern Surprise From Apc / Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.