Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects (5866 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Ebonyi Residents Panic Over Relocation Of BH Suspects To Abakaliki / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by fitzmayowa: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

I'm a cretinous person!

Fixed...Yaba left escapee

6 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by AkinEgba: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Northerners are the same, whether in military or Boko Haram. A bunch of sub human cretins. Even their Christians are not left out.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by akomst: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

A daft product of a failed education system.

Sagamite:

A daft product of a failed education system.

Seriously, I expected more than this from you. You could have done much better by educating this ignorant, and tribalist forks on the significance and implications of Amnesty International Report on this war crime on the part of our men in uniform and their civilian friends.
Please redirect you energy, am as bitter as well.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by akomst: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
AkinEgba: Northerners are the same, whether in military or Boko Haram. A bunch of sub human cretins. Even their Christians are not left out.

Its a shame you hold views like this.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by akomst: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Crimes like this was exactly my fear when the FG first declare a State of Emergency. According to Amnesty International, this is just a tip of the ice berg in war crimes commited by the Nigerian Army and Boko Haram.

Anyone who doesn't understand the implications of these acts needs education - it is the highest level of barbarism and unprofessionalism on the path of our military and its a shame !
It shouldn't matter to you your religion or region, actions like these are condemnable.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by akomst: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
DonaldGenes: AI is so useless...what nonsense are they saying?

Bunch of ba$tardadized faceless Ediot

The ones ostensibly perpetrated by Those rascal of Boko Haram nko?

Anyway, Let me do this;1. Watch a video on Youtube.
2. Pause the video.
3 Press "1980" on your keyboard.
4. Enjoy

I bet - your sentiments won't be the same if this was to be a report by AI detailing atrocities of Nigerian Army against SUSPECTED BIAFRAN SOLDIERS in civilian clothing.
Seriously, what takes precedence in your judgement faculty ?
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by AkinEgba: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
akomst:

Its a shame you hold views like this.

Those are northern soldiers (from the accent and language they speak) in the video ordering the killing of suspected Boko Haram (also northerners) by civillians vigilantes (also northerners)

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by waternogetenemy: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dat is Boko Haram killing civilians and not the army.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Chinwem(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Barbaric and subhumane
Regardless of wether they are Boko haram or Nigerian army
There is NO justification whatsoever
What is even more disgusting is that human beings can actually endorce this barbism, on and offline
No human empathy, no human rights......if you think they re guilty do the humane thing
What a dysfunctional society
Tufiakwa......there was once a country

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by nduchucks: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Thank you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by lagdmark(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Who cares about amnesty poo ,since America didn't give a fvck in iraq then nigeria is also free to use any means to fight terror.Any condemnation of our army is mere noice making.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by agamenon(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Amnesty international My foot

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11: mor.on!

Ogwuche confessed the to SSS on investigation to being the brain behind and directly involved in killing of several civilians in Nigeria, even dared going back on more killing spree if he had another chance, what other prove/evidence of his guilt do you need?

With such an evidence to hell with court process? you iddiott.

Fvck AI

fvck the courts

Fvck you sagamite.

You ought to be delivered to she-cow in sambisa to be used for some bombing experiment.

Dumbfvck!

No 1, are the people in the video Ogwuche?

No 2, how do you know Ogwuche confessed?

Cretinous person!

iconize:
The intelligent one... grin grin grin

You are still pained from the last bashing?

GovWahala:
SagaGoat u are a certified Bastard!
U are definitely the first case of Ebola on Nairaland, it's eating u deep and u've become mentally unstable. Don't just spread this ur evil sickness. Bastard!!!
To hell with u and useless Amnesty interfools.
Animals are meant to be slaughtered and BH are another species of animals.

May the Ebola you mentioned kill you and end your moronic life. Waste of air!

fitzmayowa:
Fixed...Yaba left escapee

Dumb fck!
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
akomst:
Seriously, I expected more than this from you. You could have done much better by educating this ignorant, and tribalist forks on the significance and implications of Amnesty International Report on this war crime on the part of our men in uniform and their civilian friends.
Please redirect you energy, am as bitter as well.

It seems you have time, I don't.

I just call them fcktards.

If you like, you try and "reason" with a person that after at least 18 years of so-called schooling does not know the basics of a judicial process.

You want to reason with sub-humans of the Aluu-category? .....Go Ahead. I would not be joining you.

What I wish for is for these fcktards to be exterminated. We need to find them and their likes and kill them off before Africa can progress.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
akomst: Crimes like this was exactly my fear when the FG first declare a State of Emergency. According to Amnesty International, this is just a tip of the ice berg in war crimes commited by the Nigerian Army and Boko Haram.

Anyone who doesn't understand the implications of these acts needs education - it is the highest level of barbarism and unprofessionalism on the path of our military and its a shame !
It shouldn't matter to you your religion or region, actions like these are condemnable.

And our person President, Reetardeen Jonathan, was coming to tell us that he was winning the war against Boko Haram.

What they were doing was indiscriminately murdering Nigerians.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagdmark: Who cares about amnesty poo ,since America didn't give a fvck in iraq then nigeria is also free to use any means to fight terror.Any condemnation of our army is mere noice making.

agamenon: Amnesty international My foot

More cretinous fcktards!
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by iconize(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are still pained from the last bashing?

Oh gasbag! you're yet to forget? grin
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by collynzov5: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

More cretinous fcktards!
Can someone place a ban on this pleb?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:
Oh gasbag! you're yet to forget? grin

collynzov5:
Can someone place a ban on this pleb?

Another cretinous person!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by collynzov5: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Another cretinous person!
Sagaymite definitely skipped his drugs today, can someone place a ban on him?
Surely he can't be allowed to go round the forum calling people fucktards unrestricted.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5:
Sagaymite definitely skipped his drugs today, can someone place a ban on him?
Surely he can't be allowed to go round the forum calling people fucktards unrestricted.

When you are a person, it is my job on NL to let you know.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by collynzov5: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

When you are a person, it is my job on NL to let you know.
My dog, now call me a fuçktard one more time will you?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by iconize(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Still the same jungle noise since last year.. grin
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by collynzov5: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol so Seun censored ''fûcktard'' to ''friend''?
Very funny.
I can imagine Sagaymite before he discovered the censorship telling someone ''you are a friend'' when he actually meant to insult the person.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:
Still the same jungle noise since last year.. grin

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by akomst: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
AkinEgba:

Those are northern soldiers (from the accent and language they speak) in the video ordering the killing of suspected Boko Haram (also northerners) by civillians vigilantes (also northerners)

This is just one video among the many documented evidence of extra judicial killings by Nigerian soldiers and its shameful/painful that you quickly see things through ethnic and regional colouration than for the crime it is. Tell me if a Yoruba/Egba man or an Akin in Nigerian Army uniform is not capable of committing atrocities like these - tell me with all honesty.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by iconize(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Sagamite!! You're yet to fully recover so I advice you go back to the psychiatric home..
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

Sagamite!! You're yet to fully recover so I advice you go back to the psychiatric home..

That is your home.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by akomst: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

It seems you have time, I don't.

I just call them fcktards.

If you like, you try and "reason" with a person that after at least 18 years of so-called schooling does not know the basics of a judicial process.

You want to reason with sub-humans of the Aluu-category? .....Go Ahead. I would not be joining you.

What I wish for is for these fcktards to be exterminated. We need to find them and their likes and kill them off before Africa can progress.

I see your frustration - its definitely won't be easy "sharing" free education to the f**tad. I get it.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by DonaldGenes(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
akomst:

I bet - your sentiments won't be the same if this was to be a report by AI detailing atrocities of Nigerian Army against SUSPECTED BIAFRAN SOLDIERS in civilian clothing.
Seriously, what takes precedence in your judgement faculty ?

" Akomst "

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by djfaithy: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Your head is more empty than a basket filled with water.

Cretinous person, animals like you need to be shot!
man you sound like bloody assassin
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Truckpusher(m): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2014
egift: Gradually, Jonathan is on his way to jail.

If you arrest suspects, interrogate them, gather information, collect evidence, charge them to court, present the evidence, get a conviction (the court will decide if they are to die or go to jail). Now use the information collected, hunt and apprehend others and repeat the same circle. Equip and train our soldiers regularly.

But unfortunately, under Jonathan, Boko Haram will come and kill innocent Nigerians. When they leave, the army will come and gather the remaining able bodied folks and kill afterwards.

It will be a miracle for Jonathan to escape prison - if not for the killings, then the looting.
Mgbeeeeeeee ...says the e-goat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? / Herdsmen/farmer's Clashes: PMB Orders Assessment Of Damage In Benue, Others / Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.