Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects (5867 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Ebonyi Residents Panic Over Relocation Of BH Suspects To Abakaliki / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:

LOL, I know. grin grin
Na him relative I de pity. Another mental case. He may even be the direct offspring of Pa Musiwa, the Father of Ademusiwa grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Na him relative I de pity. Another mental case. He may even be the direct offspring of Pa Musiwa, the Father of Ademusiwa grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Shut up!

Heading to a place fcktards like you can never reach?

A moronic person is talking about pathetic? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy shey na like this you be for real life or you de catch fun? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up!

Heading to a place fcktards like you can never reach?

A moronic person is talking about pathetic? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I presume you are suffering from defragmented medulla oblongata GOODLUCK on your trip to the other side- SMH

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa:

grin grin grin
Nl is comedic walahi... I pray seun appoint him as a Mod cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

I presume you are suffering from defragmented medulla oblongata GOODLUCK on your trip to the other side- SMH
Oga wetin happen na, na everything you de use campaign? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by F117A: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

A daft product of a failed education system.
Are you serious?
I doubt that you're half as educated as i am.
Anyway that's a topic for another day.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

- Wayne Dyer

Insurgency is same all over the world, Nigeria, Israel, Gaza etc.

In your word... "Jonathan (Netanyahu Ben) not to be blackmailed to submission but crush the insurgents (Hamas), unfortunately innocents would be involved.

So you think the army taking unarmed people and slitting their throats with trial is something reasonable in your daft world?

May someone put tire on you in Nigeria one day and light you on fire for some silly accusations. Say "Amen".

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Oga wetin happen na, na everything you de use campaign? cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is an English word bro., maybe coicidence grin
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by shizzle11(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
I am on a liking spree! grin

For the records, i gave all the likes!!!!

Sagamite is an irredeemable and incurable cretionous fvcktard, who needs to take this advice very seriously gringringrin
Firefire:
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
- Lao Tzu

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

That is an English word bro., maybe coicidence grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11: I am on a liking spree! grin

Sagamite is an irredeemable and incurable cretionous fvcktard, who needs to take this advice very seriously gringringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sugomu, this is for you. Read and change path.

Firefire:

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

- Lao Tzu

SMH - sad
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
F117A: Are you serious?
I doubt that you're half as educated as i am.
Anyway that's a topic for another day.

You think you are educated? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make me laugh, what education? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

barcanista: Na him relative I de pity. Another mental case. He may even be the direct offspring of Pa Musiwa, the Father of Ademusiwa grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't pity your relatives, I am sure you are all the same.

Pure fcktards! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shizzle11: I am on a liking spree! grin

Learn to spell cretinous, cretin! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire: Sugomu, this is for you. Read and change path.

You want me to change path to the part of moronic fcktards like you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by shizzle11(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fvck AI

Bleep every insurgents

Death to Boko haram

Death to religious extremists

May they all rot at the pit of HELL angry

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11: Fvck AI

Bleep every insurgents

Death to Boko haram

Ameen

Amen

Asee

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
When did NA start slitting throats?
What happened to shooting?
Take this video with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by shizzle11(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Fvcktard, it was a typo, Saga-mumu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by F117A: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You think you are educated? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make me laugh, what education? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't pity your relatives, I am sure you are all the same.

Pure fcktards! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay.
A topic for another day.
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:
Fvcktard, it was a typo, Saga-mumu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

F117A: Okay.
A topic for another day.

No, no, no, lets hear it today, person! grin grin grin grin grin

YOU are EDUCATED? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which institutions produced fcktards like you? grin

Almajiri Institute of Technology? grin

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11: Fvck AI

Bleep every insurgents

Death to Boko haram

Cretinous fucktards don't even know anything about court trials.

Pure person!

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is really bad, it will only make more people join Boko Haram. If I'll be picke up and slaughtered even though in innocent and I have no association with BH, I may be tempted to join since chances of surging may even be better.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by shizzle11(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous fucktards don't even know anything about court trials.

Pure person!
And who gives a flying fvck about court trials?

We are talking about senseless, evil killers here

fvck the court process!

fvck all insurgents!

kill every terrorist!

Death to all of them

And you sagamite, are a pure, undiluted fvcktard.

fvck you! angry
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by shizzle11(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
tatiana009: This is really bad, it will only make more people join Boko Haram. If I'll be picke up and slaughtered even though in innocent and I have no association with BH, I may be tempted to join since chances of surging may even be better.
what are you waiting for? go and join right away, fvcking brainwashed fool

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:
And who gives a flying fvck about court trials?

We are talking about senseless, evil killers here

fvck the court process!

fvck all insurgents!

kill every terrorist!

Death to all of them

And you sagamite, are a pure, undiluted fvcktard.

fvck you! angry

This is exactly why you need to be killed!

You work for Boko Haram. Everyone knows this. We do not need a trial.

Can someone pour petrol on this person's heard and set him on fire. We do not need a trial. He is guilty!

A moronic product of a failed education system!

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
tatiana009: This is really bad, it will only make more people join Boko Haram. If I'll be picke up and slaughtered even though in innocent and I have no association with BH, I may be tempted to join since chances of surging may even be better.

Don't mind these moronic, daft fcktards!

And they are actually convinced they are making sense.

Nigerian education system is finished! We churn our fucktards at a higher rate than rain drops fall in Scotland.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by shizzle11(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Can someone pour petrol on this person's heard and set him on fire. We do not need a trial. He is guilty!

mor.on!

Ogwuche confessed the to SSS on investigation to being the brain behind and directly involved in killing of several civilians in Nigeria, even dared going back on more killing spree if he had another chance, what other prove/evidence of his guilt do you need?

With such an evidence to hell with court process? you iddiott.

Fvck AI

fvck the courts

Fvck you sagamite.

You ought to be delivered to she-cow in sambisa to be used for some bombing experiment.

Dumbfvck!
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by atlwireles: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Where is direct link of this video, from Amnesty international? Also where is their press release?
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by iconize(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Can someone pour petrol on this person's
heard and set him on fire. We do not need a trial. He is guilty!

The intelligent one... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by egopersonified(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Na wa for nairaland politics section. U see a thread title, open to get information but from the ftc its abuses galore, whatever you had in mind to post just seems like a waste of time. Nairaland, I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by GovWahala: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't mind these moronic, daft fcktards!

And they are actually convinced they are making sense.

Nigerian education system is finished! We churn our fucktards at a higher rate than rain drops fall in Scotland.
SagaGoat u are a certified Bastard!
U are definitely the first case of Ebola on Nairaland, it's eating u deep and u've become mentally unstable. Don't just spread this ur evil sickness. Bastard!!!
To hell with u and useless Amnesty interfools.
Animals are meant to be slaughtered and BH are another species of animals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Than 85 Died In Renewed Cholera Outbreak In Ghana / Festival Of Bare Breast / Breaking News : Sen. Magnus Abey Appointed Dg Namada. By President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.