Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Osun State APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State APC Rally (5762 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State APC Rally by chudi82(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
The crowd at the Osun APC rally is almost times 3 of what we saw on saturday.Is anybody watching the broadcast?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rauf is The People's Man

No Vacancy In Osogbo Govt. House

APC!!!

Change

21 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Havilah93(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
9ice doing his thing!!

No be Mistake!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Havilah93(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
I told those who cared to listen that the crowd they saw at stadium on saturday was nothing compared to what would be seen today. This is simply incredible!

9 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by dejt4u(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
I can see 9ice just lip synching.. The guy don finish oooo..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by RockMaxi: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP please post link or picture..
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Firefire(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Raufu Aregbesola, you have paid your dues in Osun.

You have printed your name on the rocks and not on sand.

You brought new face to governorship with your rascality tendency

However, the good people of Osun has made their choice

They well know you will do nothing in your second term like your comrade in crime Fashola (2nd Term)

Is time to bid you GOODBYE from Bola Ige House Osogbo.

Odabooooooooooooooooooo

Odigbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Odigboseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Odigbereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome back home. Egbeda people in Lagos State welcome you BACK!

11 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by whyman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oh my God!!!

Thank you Oh Lord.

Somebody said that the whole SW receive Good luck Jonathan. They should tune to NTA to watch what's happening now in Osogbo.

I'm happy Osun people appreciates good things. It reminds me of MKO Abiola's campaign in Osogbo in 1993.

Osun decides to move forward again and backward never. We are the true Progressives. The only state that is truly progressive in SW.

Adieu to my mentor Chief Ajibola Age may your activist soul rest in perfect peace. We miss you in Osun Sate.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by dejt4u(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Who is dat person crying on the stage.. Is he an artist or what?? I give up on you people
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Firefire(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
dejt4u: Who is dat person crying on the stage.. Is he an artist or what?? I give up on you people

Postmortem crying grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by dejt4u(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

Postmortem crying grin
abi na.. These guys are too raw and local..is dat a campaign or something else.. Walahi, it is a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by farem: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
barcanista: Rauf is The People's Man

No Vacancy In Osogbo Govt. House

APC!!!

Change
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Firefire(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire: Raufu Aregbesola, you have paid your dues in Osun.

You have printed your name on the rocks and not on sand.

You brought new face to governorship with your rascality tendency

However, the good people of Osun has made their choice

They well know you will do nothing in your second term like your comrade in crime Fashola (2nd Term)

Is time to bid you GOODBYE from Bola Ige House Osogbo.

Odabooooooooooooooooooo

Odigbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Odigboseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Odigbereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome back home. Egbeda people in Lagos State welcome you BACK!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by yorke1: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rented crowd from neighboring states as usual. Ekiti rented crowd were more than this. What happen in the end? APC was beaten floor-less.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Keky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Gbawe: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Firefire

Are you okay at all? I.e quoting yourself inanely? Is this how jobless and infantile some of you are? Did people not read what you wrote the first time? Stop this idiocy abeg. You clowns have driven away intelligent posters who actually made nairaland informative and stimulating with your childish antics .

16 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
,PDP should know that there is No vacancy for them. Progressives are here to save Nig from the hands of thieves and murderers

10 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you okay at all quoting yourself? Is this how jobless and infantile some of you are? Did people not read what you wrote the first time? Stop this idiocy abeg. You clowns have driven away intelligent posters who actually made nairaland informative and stimulating.

Prof., I will take that as a first attempt sad
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ogbeni will have a landslide victory

6 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gbawe: @Firefire

Are you okay at all? I.e quoting yourself inanely? Is this how jobless and infantile some of you are? Did people not read what you wrote the first time? Stop this idiocy abeg. You clowns have driven away intelligent posters who actually made nairaland informative and stimulating with your childish antics .
hahaha Chief Gbawe Hope you saw my PM...

The Rally look more like Rehiend Bonke Worldwide Crusade. I am Sure Jonathan will struggle to get 5% vote from Osun in 2015.

APC!!!

Change

10 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ibnsultan: ,PDP should know that there is No vacancy for them. Progressives are here to save Nig from the hands of thieves and murderers
We are experiencing the last PDP Government in Nigeria.

The Change That We Need Has Come

#APC

6 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
yorke1: Rented crowd from neighboring states as usual. Ekiti rented crowd were more than this. What happen in the end? APC was beaten floor-less.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Consoling yourself? angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by popplm(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Is this the campaign I am watching now you are talking about? all I can see is ANTP displaying their talent...Ni ipinle osun...eniyan iyi ni wa

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
tatiana009: Ogbeni will have a landslide victory

APC DECEIT 101

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by poiZon: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
isorait
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
dejt4u: Who is dat person crying on the stage.. Is he an artist or what?? I give up on you people
APC supporter of APC are good at that.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rauf Aregbesola is an awe-inspiring individual......He is a phenomenon.......As far away as i am from home.......i marvel at the mad love people have shown this man!

Mass Mobiliser Extra-ordinaire!!!!

PDP.........Rig this and roast in Hell

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by dejt4u(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oyinlola is very broke..
Is it true dat there is no parmanent enemy in politics??
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Shifu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
U must give it to these APC guyz. They sure know how to organise a CARNIVAL. This sh*t is seriously interesting. grin grin grin Isiaka Adeleke dancing skelewu grin grin
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
soroptimist: Rauf Aregbesola is an awe-inspiring individual......He is a phenomenon.......As far away as i am from home.......i marvel at the mad love people have shown this man!

Mass Mobiliser Extra-ordinaire!!!!

PDP.........Rig this and roast in Hell
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by shizzle11(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
similar scenario played out in ekiti, at the end what was the result? PDP won convincingly.

we are watching keenly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floating City Witnessed By Hundred Of Villagers In Bauchi State (pics) / Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? / NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.