Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Osun State APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State APC Rally (5764 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State APC Rally by gabriel212: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Haywhymido: aja ti yo sonu kin gbo feere olode. Even me if i want contest i will patiently n kindly wait til after 2018
unfortunately ppl fail to read event precisely though assumption might fail but you will not be absorbed in the hallucinating victory!!! OMISORE should had contested to integrate his porpularity instead of winning.
Re: Osun State APC Rally by mayorall(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Can someone please tell me any federal project in Osun state since last 6 years?.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by dozzzybaba: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
mayorall: Can someone please tell me any federal project in Osun state since last 6 years?.
NONE
Jonathan only remembered Osun because of the election

5 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by mayorall(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ma fowo osi gbe omo mi o. Power olowo oro.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by mayorall(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
dozzzybaba: NONE
Jonathan only remembered Osun because of the election

like seriously cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by danot1030: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
whyman: Oh my God!!!

Thank you Oh Lord.

Somebody said that the whole SW receive Good luck Jonathan. They should tune to NTA to watch what's happening now in Osogbo.

I'm happy Osun people appreciates good things. It reminds me of MKO Abiola's campaign in Osogbo in 1993.

Osun decides to move forward again and backward never. We are the true Progressives. The only state that is truly progressive in SW.

Adieu to my mentor Chief Ajibola Age may your activist soul rest in perfect peace. We miss you in Osun Sate.
For wot I know, Osun people don't compromise dignity and integrity, they are not like the Ekiti people who will sell their birthright for 5kg of fayose rice.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by mayorall(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is so interesting. interesting rally.

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ogbeni looks like he is under a lot of pressure. This looks more like a funeral. No energy in this rally. I suspect they sense defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by danot1030: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
yorke1: Rented crowd from neighboring states as usual. Ekiti rented crowd were more than this. What happen in the end? APC was beaten floor-less.
hmmm just as all the pdp in neighbouring state came to welcome Jonathan on saturday u thought.

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by mayorall(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Aregbesola they said is Islamising Osun state is singing christian songs and reading psalms since morning. MY mum is singing along , May you live long for putting smiles on my mum's face.

12 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by luvmijeje(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
E wo ero wa, e ti ri nkan nkan. I'm loving this rally. The mixture of songs with speech is really creative. I don't remember the last time political speech is this fun.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by mayorall(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
jerseyboy: Ogbeni looks like he is under a lot of pressure. This looks more like a funeral. No energy in this rally. I suspect they sense defeat.

You must be watching the back of your TV.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
mayorall:

Please be careful of joining issues with charlatans....Lest they drag you to their level

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by dozzzybaba: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
danot1030: the Ekiti people who will sell their birthright for 5kg of fayose rice.
This is condescending

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
This crowd don't look like voters. Stray guys and hawkers. Crowd kept thinning out. Bukola Saraki etc body language - don't want to be there. Aregbesola looks like a man on the ropes. Fighting for his life.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by obayaya(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
luvmijeje: E wo ero wa, e ti ri nkan nkan. I'm loving this rally. The mixture of songs with speech is really creative. I don't remember the last time political speech is this fun.
mayorall: Aregbesola theg said is Islamising Osun state singinging christian songs and reading psalms since morning. MY mum is singing along , May you live long for putting smiles on my mum's face.

This is serious o cheesy
Re: Osun State APC Rally by dozzzybaba: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is not a MEGA rally it is a GIGA rally

6 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
danot1030: For wot I know, Osun people don't compromise dignity and integrity, they are not like the Ekiti people who will sell their birthright for 5kg of fayose rice.

While FAYEMI was the most holier since he never shared 3congos of rice and a take away per person and even went ahead inducing voters with 5k. Yes FAYEMI IS indeed innocent. Keep on deceiving urself WHILE PDP are trying there best possible to lure osun voters to there side,and on sunday , ur WAR LORDS will take over the press as USUAL to cry STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE .

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by femimike1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
10 Reasons Omisore will win without Oyinlola
by
Omisore Centre

1. Oyinlola had silently defected more than a year ago and yet Omisore gained wide acceptability across the state since the governorship campaign commenced;

2. Oyinlola few supporters publicly decamped about three months ago and yet mammoth crowds attended Omisore’s campaign across the 332 wards in the state;

3. The old image issue with PDP was as a consequence of Oyinlola’s misdeeds. The defection has cleaned the PDP of its dark spots;

4. Oyinlola rode on Omisore’s political machine to become governor in 2003 and that machine has grown from strength to strength ever since;

5. Oyinlola’s defection attracts voters’ sympathy and support for Senator Omisore. The main reason was that voters are aware Oyinlola used Omisore’s governorship form to contest the 2003 governorship election. He bites fingers that fed him;

6. Oyinlola lacks a consummate political machine that can be a factor in Osun guber race. The Omisore machine, the elders caucus, the mass youth following and disenchanted public are strong enough to beat the APC;

7. The real reasons why Aregbesola is unpopular cannot be washed away by Oyinlola’s defection. Oyinlola is too weak, too unpopular to stop the people of Osun from voting for change;

8. Omisore has secured endorsement of workers, artisans, market women, students and previously unreached voters in the over 300 political wards in the state;

9. Osun people want change from N7.8B Opon Imo, retrogressive school policy, slave holding agriculture policy, over N450b debt burden, extortive single uniform policy, draconian tax regime, poverty inducing capital flight and eccentricism and instability in leadership style;

10.Omisore has overcome all labeling and profiling especially after running a statewide campaign which took him to places Governor Aregbesola had never reached throughout his short-lived political life in Osun state

4 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Funpeter: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Do not tell it in Gath, don’t announce it in the
marketplaces of Ashkelon, or the daughters of the
Philistines will rejoice, and the daughters of the
uncircumcised will gloat.
Re: Osun State APC Rally by dozzzybaba: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
I can wager my last penny, president goodluck jonathan CANNOT pull this sort of crowd at a campaign rally in his home state of bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by anonimi: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
danot1030: For wot I know, Osun people don't compromise dignity and integrity, they are not like the Ekiti people who will sell their birthright for 5kg of fayose rice.

Seeing that Aregbe is wooing Osun people with 1kg of "odourless" fufu can one say therefore that their dignity & integrity on the altar of stomach infrastructure is MUCH LOWER

Careful what you say as it might be used against you!
If you live in a glass house you don't throw stones!!
HYPOCRISY does not pay in the final analysis!!!

shegsky:

While FAYEMI was the most holier since he never shared 3congos of rice and a take away per person and even went ahead inducing voters with 5k. Yes FAYEMI IS indeed innocent. Keep on deceiving urself WHILE PDP are trying there best possible to lure osun voters to there side,and on sunday , ur WAR LORDS will take over the press as USUAL to cry STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE .

Abi ke.....baba nla NYPOCRITES.
Make I play Bob Marley song for them:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qoQEQyaHs4][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
femimike1: 10 Reasons Omisore will win without Oyinlola
by
Omisore Centre

1. Oyinlola had silently defected more than a year ago and yet Omisore gained wide acceptability across the state since the governorship campaign commenced;

2. Oyinlola few supporters publicly decamped about three months ago and yet mammoth crowds attended Omisore’s campaign across the 332 wards in the state;

3. The old image issue with PDP was as a consequence of Oyinlola’s misdeeds. The defection has cleaned the PDP of its dark spots;

4. Oyinlola rode on Omisore’s political machine to become governor in 2003 and that machine has grown from strength to strength ever since;

5. Oyinlola’s defection attracts voters’ sympathy and support for Senator Omisore. The main reason was that voters are aware Oyinlola used Omisore’s governorship form to contest the 2003 governorship election. He bites fingers that fed him;

6. Oyinlola lacks a consummate political machine that can be a factor in Osun guber race. The Omisore machine, the elders caucus, the mass youth following and disenchanted public are strong enough to beat the APC;

7. The real reasons why Aregbesola is unpopular cannot be washed away by Oyinlola’s defection. Oyinlola is too weak, too unpopular to stop the people of Osun from voting for change;

8. Omisore has secured endorsement of workers, artisans, market women, students and previously unreached voters in the over 300 political wards in the state;

9. Osun people want change from N7.8B Opon Imo, retrogressive school policy, slave holding agriculture policy, over N450b debt burden, extortive single uniform policy, draconian tax regime, poverty inducing capital flight and eccentricism and instability in leadership style;

10.Omisore has overcome all labeling and profiling especially after running a statewide campaign which took him to places Governor Aregbesola had never reached throughout his short-lived political life in Osun state
RIDE ON MY BROTHER. URE ON POINT .

4 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Seeing that Aregbe is wooing Osun people with 1kg of "odourless" fufu can one say therefore that their dignity & integrity on the altar of stomach infrastructure is MUCH LOWER

Thanks for that insight, as the Apc often say, that EKITI People which am also one sold there birth rîght to Pdp just because of 5kg of rice, while if the state of osun voters are to vote for APC, THEN,they tend to downgrade themselves to d lowest helm,with just 1kg OF ODOURLESS FUFU . SO ,NAIRALANDERS , WHO IS MORE POORER ?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State APC Rally by femimike1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
tnx
shegsky:
RIDE ON MY BROTHER. URE ON POINT .
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Abi ke.....baba nla NYPOCRITES.
Make I play Bob Marley song for them:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qoQEQyaHs4][/url]
Wa se awon oriire jare.

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by yomexp(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
mayorall:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

guy o badt gan
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Demdem(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
bokoslayer: Oyinlola has finished Omisore, chaiiiiii!!!!!! Best speaker at the rally by a mile!!!

Am interested in what he said about Bola Iges killer.
Re: Osun State APC Rally by ShehuAba(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
The Dagunro of Naija. Ride on jare.
As usual some peeps will come here to defend what's not. even to the extent of saying the same thing played out in Ekiti. Well to those people their opinion, But going generally by the wide acceptance of this man, victory is sure for him, if truly democracy is a game of numbers.
Omisore boys will deceive themselves and say all these defections will amount to nothing, but truth be told that's not the reality on ground here. It really matters a lot and will go a long way to determine the outcome on Friday.
Re: Osun State APC Rally by abacus(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Kindly define what it means to be a progressive.
Thanks.
Must you comment? This thread is not for pay per attack operators, you get nothing to say or add.. vamooze.
Re: Osun State APC Rally by abacus(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
shegsky: You people should wise up, its not about the crowd that showed up in a rally that matters most. Not less than 50 buses and cars comprising of Apc touts with broom moved out through IWO ROAD in ibadan on there way to oshogbo dis morning, My question is, Will these peeps from oyo,lagos,ondo et al be there on saturday to cast there vote for APC. ?
How many of these people in support of Apc has a voters card ?
How many percentage of those with the voters card who are in support of Apc will be at the voting poll come saturday ?
I thought fayemi,s downfall is enough to teach Apc and his co horts some lessons,but,its a pity.
I can categorically tell you guys that over 80percent of Aregbe so called STATE BOYS OR GUYS are without a voters card. So tell me, who is to be blame if they eventually lose these election on saturday.
N.B - If we are to judge by rally, over 250 k people attendend fayemi,s grand rally ,so how come he only got 100k+ votes . Lets all reason together . My 2cents .
What I deduced here is mathematics. Isiro

You are only giving rigging a good name. At this point you can't say who is for or who is against. you can say who among them has voter's card and who doesn't. You even compare what went down in Ekiti with Osun.

Oga this is a different climate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel / Request For Fingerprinting Causes Fall In Visa's Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.