Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities (80586 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
AND @ ADMINS STOP DELETING MY POSTS FOR F.UCKS SAKE!!! They are not even offensive or anything like that.
We live in a Democracy, not North Korea.. or is it a crime for people to express their opinions now

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ogtavia(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fulaman198:

Brazil is poor? I don't think you know what you are talking about. They are the 7th richest country in the World. Now if you said there are poor parts of Brazil, then I would agree.

Really??Seventh richest??with all d widespread outburst and protest during the worldcup about spending so much on a worldcup in the midst of widespread,glaring and abject poverty,did u read the reports about d economic profile of Brazil before the worldcup,I am nt saying u're lying or u're wrong and I av no issues with Brazil,infact,I admire them on some issues,yet,its hard/difficult to discuss brazil without talking about its pOverty,I like d OP's topic,he said 'beautiful cities in Nigeria' nt 'evidence of development' or 'developed' cities in Nigeria,look let's be proud of what we have,pray and work towards better or d best and then,pray,fight for and choose better leadership,quality and visionary leadership is what we need to make Nigeria better,and then bro,he is nt saying Brazil is all poor or anything,compare Nigeria's New Economic Report saying Nigeria's economy is biggest in Africa,its what he meant when he said Brazil is poor,fine fine buildings,fine fine roads doesn't necessarily mean a country is rich....

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Fulaman198(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
ogtavia:

Really??Seventh richest??with all d widespread outburst and protest during the worldcup about spending so much on a worldcup in the midst of widespread,glaring and abject poverty,did u read the reports about d economic profile of Brazil before the worldcup,I am nt saying u're lying or u're wrong and I av no issues with Brazil,infact,I admire them on some issues,yet,its hard/difficult to discuss brazil without talking about its pOverty,I like d OP's topic,he said 'beautiful cities in Nigeria' nt 'evidence of development' or 'developed' cities in Nigeria,look let's be proud of what we have,pray and work towards better or d best and then,pray,fight for and choose better leadership,quality and visionary leadership is what we need to make Nigeria better,and then bro,he is nt saying Brazil is all poor or anything,compare Nigeria's New Economic Report saying Nigeria's economy is biggest in Africa,its what he meant when he said Brazil is poor,fine fine buildings,fine fine roads doesn't necessarily mean a country is rich....

Yes 7th richest, they were able to host a world cup because they are an advanced society:

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/brookings-now/posts/2014/05/brazil-7th-largest-economy-in-world-brookings-data-now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Brazil

As aforementioned there is no country that does not have its poor areas. I did my University in the United States and saw its share of extremely destitute areas. It is important to stick with the times. The reason why Nigeria is not on Brazil's level is due to our corrupt leaders. Let us not deceive ourselves like Bororojo has been saying.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bororojo: AND @ ADMINS STOP DELETING MY POSTS FOR F.UCKS SAKE!!! They are not even offensive or anything like that.
We live in a Democracy, not North Korea.. or is it a crime for people to express their opinions now

you posted the same post twice.....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

you posted the same post twice.....

Oh Are you the Modette?
Ok then, sorry for my outburst.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bororojo:

Oh Are you the Modette?
Ok then, sorry for my outburst.

yes and it's okay

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bororojo: AND @ ADMINS STOP DELETING MY POSTS FOR F.UCKS SAKE!!! They are not even offensive or anything like that.

your own good na, for me dem dey ban me join
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by JEITO: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ah Ibadan! It is not possible to effectively define this city, without mentioning the 'old brown roofs'

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by FreshGuy2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
i'm still yet to see the beautiful pix of cities of our naija as the op said.all the pix wey i see here no make sense....#my opinion
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by annblair1080(f): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
This ur user name ehn hmmmm
Mutuwa: That kaduna pix na wa o! Abeg put better one.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
If only our leaders can do the need full,nigeria is truly beautiful,I rep all d cities,& der r lot more beautiful pictures dan d op culd gada, job well done

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Chinom(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
okparaugo:

Okpara square preferably . I schooled at independence layout.

I dey reason the name of the road leading from New Heaven junction to the Governors lodge. That's the road we are viewing..

Well, as an old school Coal-City guy, i can tell you that the road is now called Independence avenue. It used to be Bisalla Rd. But was changed when Gen I.D Bisalla was executed for plotting a coup. Bisalla was then the GOC of 82 division, Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2014

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Kemzievictor(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Basic features of a city include good road network(rail,road,water),well planned housing,basic business district where u c d skyscrapers,airports, and some other features. The only cities we have in Nigeria presently are Abuja and Lagos. All Others are towns. P.H is a total mess. We should stop all dis unnecessary hyping and say d truth.
People need to travel. Dats only wen u'll understand what am saying

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
neuljosh: Jos
I rep Here!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by shadowwalker101: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
nice pix
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op pls don't be offended. Click this link and tell me the difference.
https://www.nairaland.com/1808834/major-cities-world-pictures

After that you can come back and we'll discuss. sad
WHATEVER YOU DO,PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT LINK

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Mutuwa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
annblair1080: This ur user name ehn hmmmm

Hahaha...its a cool name..na kd boy i b so i know how d state is..ur moniker worse pass my own..u know who be blair at all and his atrocities?I fear u o! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by kobonaire(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
donnypool: your own good na, for me dem dey ban me join
yup me too, admin no waste time, im ban me sharp sharp. I even think say i go settle am with recharge card.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by kobonaire(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nobleval: Op pls don't be offended. Click this link and tell me the difference.

True talk but everything get level .... compared to Accra and Takoradi the OP's post na gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Adolfhitler(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kemzievictor: Basic features of a city include good road network(rail,road,water),well planned housing,basic business district where u c d skyscrapers,airports, and some other features. The only cities we have in Nigeria presently are Abuja and Lagos. All Others are towns. P.H is a total mess. We should stop all dis unnecessary hyping and say d truth.
People need to travel. Dats only wen u'll understand what am saying
I totally agree with you. Expecially on portharcourt.Its just a name compared to the two cities mentioned above.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by alotofgrace(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
are we showing cities or houses?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nehemiah459(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
If you feel the OP haven't done a nice work, kindly commit suicide (Sons/Daughters of Darkness...).

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by kobonaire(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nehemiah459: If you feel the OP haven't done a nice work, kindly commit suicide (Sons/Daughters of Darkness...).
grin grin patriotism is a bad good thing
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by dasphinx1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
neuljosh: Calabar

The first Calabar pix is super dope!!!!!!! Im jus imagining drifting on that road with a fast car!!!!!! Chaiii!!!!!! Na d kain road wey my Benz need b that!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
[size=13pt]And some stupid religious fanatics want to destroy this beauty!!!! More despicable than the Pigs they abhor.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
I would have loved to applaud you and maybe when the federal government sees this and they give you an appointment for image building and probably you may give me a sub appointment to assist you but I am not.

This is not beauty. its called "patching".

if a couple of cement and paint is beauty for you, then you need to work on your taste.

I dont want to waste my "phone ink" lol. search inward. you will know what beauty is.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nobleval: Op pls don't be offended. Click this link and tell me the difference.

its about time we, the leaders of tomorrow, stop deceiving ourselves and believing that "patching" is beauty.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by jakiedudu(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Looking forward to when Nigerian cities will look like this:

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lagos no get beauty??
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
yea but we lack maintenance culture and we litter our streets.

banega: Nigeria is so beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nothing beautiful about those pics.

We have set our standards and expectations so low that we celebrate normalcy as excellence undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.