Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities (80620 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Fulaman198(m): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Yes, Ghana has a long way to go to catch up to the likes of Singapore or Switzerland, but we're way past Nigeria already.

Not going to argue that, but I will tell you this, why limit yourself to just competing with Nigeria? You should not be complacent with yourself and want to compete with the world.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Just to give you all an idea of what I am talking about....In the US, over 80% of government revenue comes from taxes.

Compared to Nigeria, where over 90% of revenue comes from crude oil exports. Something is amiss here!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by parrotibaba(m): 1:46am On Aug 06, 2014
INNOSON produces SUVs n sedans..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Sagamite: If you regard these as beautiful, then you must have very low standards.

That is like saying Bose Arowosegbe is beautiful while other countries are producing Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Scherzinger, Meagan Fox and Kelly Roland.

Why do you have to devolve into dissing Nigerian women. undecided

Haba! The Bose Arowosegbe you are talking about actually looks better than Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox (post surgery) to me sha.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ghananotnaija(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2014
peppyluv02: Eyaa poor thing undecided,you no get money sote you join our posts just to quote us and sounded like a defeated fool cheesy

we are criticizing our country because we want our leaders to sit up and do better OK?
Not that we are not proud of our country, we believe we can do better than we are already doing and its only a matter of time. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Oh puh-leez, I make more as a doorman here in VI than most of the people on NL.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Oh puh-leez, I make more as a doorman here in VI than most of the people on NL.

You are a doorman in VI, Lagos?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ghananotnaija(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Not going to argue that, but I will tell you this, why limit yourself to just competing with Nigeria? You should not be complacent with yourself and want to compete with the world.

Because I live in Lagos, Nigeria, and I want Nigerians to know how far their country is behind virtually every other country in the world in terms of habitability so that they can improve the country. I too want to live in a Nigeria that is more conducive to life.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ogtavia(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes 7th richest, they were able to host a world cup because they are an advanced society:

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/brookings-now/posts/2014/05/brazil-7th-largest-economy-in-world-brookings-data-now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Brazil

As aforementioned there is no country that does not have its poor areas. I did my University in the United States and saw its share of extremely destitute areas. It is important to stick with the times. The reason why Nigeria is not on Brazil's level is due to our corrupt leaders. Let us not deceive ourselves like Bororojo has been saying.

True talk,seems we've all gotten used to mediocre achievements here and there and seem to have forgotten that we could get way more.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ghananotnaija(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Tbamo:

Pls which accra are you screaming about, because if we ranked cities in West Africa you would not be in the top ten! Now lie to us that accra is better than the following and I have been to all

Abuja
Lagos
Calabar
Abijan
Dakar
Kaduna
Uyo
Port harcourt
Ibadan
Enugu
Owerri
Bonny island
Yamousukro
Etc

Please we have problems in nigeria but not at the level of ghana!you guys that treat lagos the way yorubas treat London or the way igbos treat miami! Rubbish

Accra is the best city in West Africa. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Naija is really a beautiful country, so sad some are hell bent on destroying it

Thank you op, I have already said it countless times, ignore those white supremacists media houses and let's start flooding the web with our own pictures and news, in fact why not an African al Jazeera

Beautiful thread

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Naija is really a beautiful country, so sad some are hell bent on destroying it

Thank you op, I have already said it countless times, ignore those white supremacists media houses and let's start flooding the web with our own pictures and news, in fact why not an African al Jazeera

Beautiful thread

Please don't wallow in mediocrity like the rest of Nigeria (I take it that you're Cameroonian). Tell us the truth and shame the devil.

Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 06, 2014
chulla12:

Eastern Nigeria (Igbo). Why?

nothing much, really, just me noticing tribal things I never would have before.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2014
chulla12:

Please don't wallow in mediocrity like the rest of Nigeria (I take it that you're Cameroonian). Tell us the truth and shame the devil.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

Mediocrity?
The pictures are very beautiful, don't know what where I'm from has to do with this, furthermore some of these pictures are better than some European and African capitals. Can we do better? Absolutely, do they give another image of Africa definitively.
You see some of you think development means skyscrapers lol, we don't need skyscrapers everywhere to b developed or maybe you are another African who only likes anything negative ? angry and is never satisfied with anything

Long way to go ? Depends of your destination bruv but as far I'm concerned I lik3 what I am saying

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by SantaMafia: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Yes, Ghana has a long way to go to catch up to the likes of Singapore or Switzerland, but we're way past Nigeria already.
ONE BILLION LIKES

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 06, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

nothing much, really, just me noticing tribal things I never would have before.

Hmm. Like what?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 06, 2014
LOL

[

author=donnypool]

ya thats why south Africans don't travel too much[/quote
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by armyofone(m): 2:54am On Aug 06, 2014
That Calabar road is really kiss.

Left Jos as a little child, I'm sure my parents traveled that road.

Imagine hiking that rocky limestone kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2014
EroZA: LOL

[

author=donnypool]

ya thats why south Africans don't travel too much[/quote

who dey tickle you
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Sensational
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 3:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Owerri

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 3:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Owerri, Imo state

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Garden of Enugu, not Eden. grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2014
A school in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Inside a school in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 3:58am On Aug 06, 2014
We can also get local, and still make sense.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 4:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, if you think concrete jungles of tall skyscrapers are beautiful, I can choose to love a bushy stretch of clear road, this is Enugu b/w.

City ko village ni, no bi the one wey I have I go like?

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2014
____
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 4:07am On Aug 06, 2014
More of Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 4:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Houses in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by spyder880(m): 4:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Enugu from the air

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Life in Beijing As an International Student. / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.