Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. (1463 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
guys, i tink dis is no longer funny, @ first, i tot i was d sharp guy who can just see any girl in a serious relationship n still have my share. But lately i no longer see it like fun but i noticed wen a girl tells me shes not in any relationship, i will not like her, cos i have dis motive dat dey stress one alot, n also i feel pestered wit same person calling me more dan once a day. And i need a stop to dis attitude cus not only i need a girl of my own but i dont want to see mysef doing it to sum1 close to me one day. Pls only matured mind shud comment.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2014
You want only matured minds to contribute. But you are a premature.
Last Bullet
Stay off married women if you wanna live long

4 Likes

Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2014
@OP
so you are saying that you prefer married women because they dont stress you like single women do?
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: You want only matured minds to contribute. But you are a premature.
Last Bullet

hahahahahah ur comment almst made me break d screen of ma pc

bt neva dless, OP? Stay out of married women abeg, na God i take beg u since u no fear neida EBOLA nor sin
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by mstik(f): 2:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Karma is indeed a biatch, and, she'd get back at you sad

1 Like

Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by xtervaganza(m): 4:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Op nothing do you

You're on the right path

Just remember, I don't have any black shirt

I won't be going to any candle night
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: You want only matured minds to contribute. But you are a premature.
Last Bullet
all d premature juvinile like u said need frm u is a simple tip not to be attracted to hookup ladies.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2014
xtervaganza: Op nothing do you

You're on the right path

Just remember, I don't have any black shirt

I won't be going to any candle night
na wao dis one wen person neva die u don dey tink to mourn am, i cant remember killing any1.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by chidekings(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2014
u dont need an advice bro....ur doing the right thing....hope they wont start collecting 200 naira condolence money by next week
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Tymax(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Bro, it is not normal. A single man should not date or sleep with married women. You should even be ashamed to mention it. Your action can land you in PRISON in some countries. That's how serious a crime it is.

TAKE YOUR EYES OFF ANOTHER MAN'S BLESSING.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
all i need from u guys are ideas dat can help me, neva to tink of hooked up ladies, u guys are just making me feel rejected, dejected executed n exausted, guys give me a nice tip like do dis do dat, n keep d going.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2014
jefflittlecent: all i need from u guys are ideas dat can help me, neva to tink of hooked up ladies, u guys are just making me feel rejected, dejected executed n exausted, guys give me a nice tip like do dis do dat, n keep d going.
ok....

Do dis,do dat and keep d going dear....is dah all??
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Debbylizzy(f): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Op, do d needful by totally staying away from her. No need coming in here to seek advise, u shuld knw what is different from left nd right.

GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Dygeasy(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: ok....

Do dis,do dat and keep d going dear....is dah all??
lmao
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2014
jefflittlecent: all d premature juvinile like u said need frm u is a simple tip not to be attracted to hookup ladies.
If your maturity has grown since yesterday, you should v seen the tip/warning in my post. It reads: stay off married women if you wanna live long.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by dre11(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
jefflittlecent: all i need from u guys are ideas dat can help me, neva to tink of hooked up ladies, u guys are just making me feel rejected, dejected executed n exausted, guys give me a nice tip like do dis do dat, n keep d going.

if guys post makes u feel this way....... then i subscribe they post more of this so that u can feel what u just wrote down in those bolded region and refraim from thinking about Married woman in that light

1 Like

Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Hauwi(f): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Debbylizzy: Op, do d needful by totally staying away from her. No need coming in here to seek advise, u shuld knw what is different from left nd right.

GO AND SIN NO MORE

tru talk
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Maybe you are afraid of anyone getting close to you on an emotional level so you date women who do not require any emotional investment from you.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2014
andromida: Maybe you are afraid of anyone getting close to you on an emotional level so you date women who do not require any emotional investment from you.

Spot on. He is a dude who doesn't want to baggage of commitment.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by xtervaganza(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2014
jefflittlecent: na wao dis one wen person neva die u don dey tink to mourn am, i cant remember killing any1.
lol

No near another man wife
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by broswilli: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Go for girls that are very serious. They may not be very gorgeous but they are usually okay. Most times many guys miss these types of ladies. They don't stress you, they are not fashion crazy, they are not crazy about Brazilian hair, they know how to solve calculus, differential equations and laplace transforms. They 're not active fans to any club but they know good players, good coaches and the different football formations. These ladies when they visit you can fill up your day with interesting discussions that you may forget to eat. Only few guys can identify them. When you do, buy them very nice clothes, take them to an excellent saloon for an excellent hairdo, don't worry you don't need to do it all the time she will catchup because she's naturally intelligent, but doesn't care about her looks but she would catchup just for you. After doing these things many guys will start seeing her as beautiful and would start chasing after her. Don't be afraid she's yours but the problem is she may leave you if she finds out that you are a dull man without ambition. The main reason why she may leave you would be floating rumors spread by haters which might not be handled properly by either party. Stay away from married women, they are dangerous boring and strong willed(Married women here refers to adulterous women). I know these things because it has happened to me up to three times. I am married to one of these women, another is married, the third has been influenced by normal average girls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
andromida: Maybe you are afraid of anyone getting close to you on an emotional level so you date women who do not require any emotional investment from you.
u are right sha but aw do i get over dat?
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
i knw its bad, i identified it as a problem n try to solve it by avoiding d lady in question. Anyway tanx for all ur advise i appreciate.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by GoodFaith: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Buy a 9MM
put it to your head dumb ass
fucker
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
jefflittlecent: u are right sha but aw do i get over dat?

I believe many of us are scared of emotional intimacy to certain degrees some more than others. Maybe yours is extreme so to get over it i feel you need to look inwards, put yourself in situations that trigger you e.g normally you would not date an available nice single woman because you are afraid of the emotional investment it will require, so you do exactly that i.e date an available single woman, go on sexless dates with lots of them until you find someone that excites you then possibly really open up and get to know her and the moment you feel like running away you stop and catch your self,your feelings, really look as in why am i so scared of being with a woman who is available? The answers will begin to come they may not come at once and it may hit you when you are doing anything.

The key is not to run away from yourself when you get scared or triggered,to stay and keep learning about yourself keep an open and curious heart now that you are aware of your patterns you've done yourself good, next forgive yourself and break your old patterns.

To know is not enough, to know and do, now this is where the magic is. I see life as an adventure i hope you enjoy this adventure with yourself. I hope you don't get wounded but even that will give you depth as long as you don't freeze up.

One of the best things that happens in a relationship with another person especially the opposite sex is how well you get to know your own self. It won't be easy as you keep breaking your old patterns but don't give up this will be a life changing delightful experience. You will possibly be getting lots of ah ha moments.

I wish you good living.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
andromida:

I believe many of us are scared of emotional intimacy to certain degrees some more than others. Maybe yours is extreme so to get over it i feel you need to look inwards, put yourself in situations that trigger you e.g normally you would not date an available nice single woman because you are afraid of the emotional investment it will require, so you do exactly that i.e date an available single woman, go on sexless dates with lots of them until you find someone that excites you then possibly really open up and get to know her and the moment you feel like running away you stop and catch your self,your feelings, really look as in why am i so scared of being with a woman who is available? The answers will begin to come they may not come at once and it may hit you when you are doing anything.

The key is not to run away from yourself when you get scared or triggered,to stay and keep learning about yourself keep an open and curious heart now that you are aware of your patterns you've done yourself good, next forgive yourself and break your old patterns.

To know is not enough, to know and do, now this is where the magic is. I see life as an adventure i hope you enjoy this adventure with yourself. I hope you don't get wounded but even that will give you depth as long as you don't freeze up.

One of the best things that happens in a relationship with another person especially the opposite sex is how well you get to know your own self. It won't be easy as you keep breaking your old patterns but don't give up this will be a life changing delightful experience. You will possibly be getting lots of ah ha moments.

I wish you good living.
(crying) wow u just touched my mumu button, dat one dey, i get ur jerk, i go do all my posible best n apply it.
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by merit12(f): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Early morning weed

You need ebola injection to disconnect your brain

Hmmm jesus. Has forgiven you long ago

1 hange out with single ladies,becomes friends with them

2 stay off. Married women. For the main time before you get over it

3 lasty confess your sin to your spirtual leader for advice and gurrance

It will not be good. For you to remain in that act because you might cheat on your wife with married women when you are married

It can lead to sudden dealth,it is a curse

Space booked
Hey fristto. Comment

Oh my Gosh I'm.M .......(Olamide)
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by jefflittlecent(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
merit12: Early morning weed

You need ebola injection to disconnect your brain

Hmmm jesus. Has forgiven you long ago

1 hange out with single ladies,becomes friends with them

2 stay off. Married women. For the main time before you get over it

3 lasty confess your sin to your spirtual leader for advice and gurrance

It will not be good. For you to remain in that act because you might cheat on your wife with married women when you are married

It can lead to sudden dealth,it is a curse

Space booked
Hey fristto. Comment

Oh my Gosh I'm.M .......(Olamide)
ebola injection ke? Na watin connect landmark university n ASUU strike. Anyway tanx for ur advice i appreciate (smiling)
Re: Help: Am Attracted To Married Women. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
u realy need help, wit all d single gals available every were
smh

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Cute Ladies Cry Over Love On Social Media / Would You Be This Kid's Step Dad / Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.