Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am Attracted To My Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To My Househelp (25789 Views)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Onuokwu: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
I am now seriously and physically attracted to my new househelp. Is this right? I don't want to do anything but my friend believes I should go for it. I am thinking of sending her away before I end up in bed with her.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
Just do it and get the feeling off you system!

You happy now?

Isi Azu
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Daresh(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
@mobinga,DAMN!

@OP, you better send her away before yawa gas!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by olaak1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
@OP smh 4 u "agbaaya osi."
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Rocktation(f): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
If you've got no wife, then no problemo. Househelps are humans too. But if otherwise, you better pull the reins of that wayward dickinson! The myth, that men are born cheats mustn't always apply, you know.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by beylinko(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
Are you married
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrsChima1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
That poor dog. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrCork17: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
**I wish Mrs chima waz that dog tongue **
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrsChima1(f): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Kiss my arse! Wait! Scratch that! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Onuokwu: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Yes O. I am married with kids o. On several occasions i almost touched her but had to hold myself back. I think she senses it but offers no resistance. I have to kick this urge!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by MrCork17: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2012
Onuokwu:

Yes O. I am married with kids o. On several occasions i almost touched her but had to hold myself back. I think she senses it but offers no resistance. I have to kick this urge!

Onuku. bro housemaids seems to be your kinda women. Your wife must be proud (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by agiboma(f): 1:27am On Mar 07, 2012
let her go immediately
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2012
Is her name Ekaette?
Go listen 2 Maye Hunta's track----Ekaette.
Just assume if u start, u cant stop, can u willingly continue?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by anonymus11: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2012
if u r married u are an elephanty acid tongue                            if u r single  u r a dunce to question ur d1ck

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by TisaBone: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2012
ur just attracted to the thrill of sleeping with her. it just so kinky and naughty to sleep with the help and get away with it. the fact that the wife would never know that the woman cleaning her house is fugging her man, in her bed, is the aphrodisiac. it would be much easier to cheat with someone not so close to home, but yet the fact that she is so close to home is a turn on.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by ujchief(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2012
ur wife is dumb enuf to allow a grown up female non-relative to be ur house help!
Dont start wat u cant finish, the bible said if ur finger wil cause u to sin, cut it off! A word is enuff,
And u've already contemplated touching her! Mehn! Thats absurd!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by kemiola89(f): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2012
Dont start what you wont be able to finish man, isnt your wife enough for you
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by deshclones(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
Don't do it man, its an insult to to your wife to shagg your house help, better go for another girl outside your street, if you must cheat, cheat with a full fledged woman, not some dumb house help, cool cool

N.B:: I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR STORY THOUGH undecided undecided
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Goldieluks: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
OP you should be ashame of yourself. You have a wife and kids, but you
still go on to desire the touch of one dirty smelly househelp? You better refrain from your evil thought,
before you openly put your hands into doom.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Beync(f): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
Poster how would u sell ur self to this house help? tomorrow u will say she doesnt respect u or ur wife anymore, please think with ur head not ur dickson k
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Vansnickers: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
OK2NV:

I have phucked the help twice. The first was from Ghana and I was in my teens then. No woman has ever brought me close to a heart attack than her. It felt so wrong but so good. My mom noticed after about the 3rd time and sent her packing. From then onwards they (house maids) were old women that I could not even eat what they cooked. The secound was about five years ago and she wasn't even my maid. she was the maid of a friend I was staying with after returning to Nigeria. The friend and his entire family went to church and the maid stayed behind to cook breakfast for me. I was just returning from the shower and she came over sasking, ''brother wetin u go chop''. I told her I wasn't hungry but she didnt go immediately she sort of just lingered in my room and then I noticed how sweet she was in a bum-short . she wore that shitt immediately after my friend left for church jus to seduce me.
shitt did happen.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_hdDfz3pI2EQ/TFc7Aes5VpI/AAAAAAAAAcY/Uct6zSR0zbg/s1600/willy-wonka-wilder.jpg[/img]

Wow, you seem really Proud of yourself.

@op

It's either you send the Girl away or you find a Way to curb your Lust, I hope she has not "jazzed" you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by maclatunji: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
Onuokwu:

I am now seriously and physically attracted to my new househelp. Is this right? I don't want to do anything but my friend believes I should go for it. I am thinking of sending her away before I end up in bed with her.

Your friend is stupid, send the girl away immediately and if your wife asks why, tell her she arouses you. Trust me, your wife will throw her out faster than you can imagine.

It is called lust if you cannot control it, get the help of your wife to get rid of its source. If she has any sense, she will support you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by beylinko(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
Onuokwu:

you are sitting on a keg of gunpowder and it is about to explode in your face.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by no1madman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
How big is d Butt?e be like say d ikebe get swag!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
Op

Dont fall into a trap.
Some of these housemaids are looking that opportunity but it will mess up your life and family.

Quickly look for one flimsy excuse (you dont have to think much to get one) and tell your wife that the maid must go!

And next time I know women prefer girls as househelp but tell your wife the next househelp must be a boy!

I silly temptations can happen to anyone but bros abeg control yourself and play safe.
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by 1forall: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
Doing it is tantamount to gross disrespect for your wife. If you do, the girl shall lose respect for your wife (afterall she don nack madam husband) and grow some a potentially irritating familiarity towards you, your wife might sense it or even find out, and it shall all come back to haunt you.

Cheating on your wife is bad enough, but doing it with your maid under the roof you all share is just . . . plain stup1d. The only thing that you would feel after those few seconds of satisfying your blind lust is. . . regret.

Best course of action: KICK HER OUT!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by snthesis(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
breezy147:

And next time I know women prefer girls as househelp but tell your wife the next househelp must be a boy!

what happens if the wife gets tempted by the house-boy, shud the family get a house-thing tongue tongue
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by pedestal82(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hahahaha!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by gulfer: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
Is it GOOD or EVIL, decide between the two and follow your heart *(honest answer)!
Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by Koolking(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

OP you should be ashame of yourself. You have a wife and kids, but you
still go on to desire the touch of one dirty smelly househelp? You better refrain from your evil thought,
before you openly put your hands into doom.

Easy Ma'am. Last I checked House helpers were/are humans like you and me. There is dignity in what they do. Only victims of circumstances. They are not from gutters or cesspits. The Op should be able to draw a line between his wife and his house helper. That's is what maturity and responsibility taught me. He is allowing his lust to control him

2 Likes

Re: I Am Attracted To My Househelp by jolamos01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
"In the multitude of counsel,there is safety".Send her packing with immediate effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.