Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling (4318 Views)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / Schooling And Living On Campus: The Nigerian Experience... / Which Schools Are Best - Nigerian Schooling Or Uk Schooling ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Okijajuju1: [b]OP..

Putting aside all doubts, I sympathise with you.

Please I need you to forgive alot of the people posting harsh and negative comments on here, most of them cant even be of any real help to you even if your story is verified anyways, others are just being Nigerians and doubting until proven otherwise.

Now schooling abroad does indeed come with alot of unforseen baggages that does tend to take international students unawares. Example: Cost of living, availability of jobs, hidden charges not listed in the brochure or covered by your scolarship, e.t.c.

I would really love to help you, but I really cant do much for you at this time. However, here is my advice; reachout to Mynd44, JayBee and R231 of Nairalands TeHN and present your case to them. They will vet it, verify your claims and then take a decision on what to do about it. Soliciting for help all on your own here on Nairaland without the backing of TeHN is going to be a very very difficult road. You can open a million threads and the result would still be the same.

Contact TeHN and hopefully, your case gets a thumbs-up.

#Finally:: Keep strong and keep the faith.. EVERY problem we face today would never lasts forever.

GOODLUCK..
The Gods are Wise
[/b]

Thanks as regard the tehn issue I will mail you I really appreciate
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
ifyalways: ^ ^ discount is same as scholarship undecided
Schooling abroad, traveling abroad no matter how you see it, is a luxury to a good percentage of Nigerians.

@OP, first , this COULD be scam.

Assuming you are real, what happens after now? How do you survive next semester, year etc?

I wish you the very best.

Hello trust me if I could turn back the hands of time I will rather a Nigerian poly to coming over here, like I stated previously it just came
It not a scam am ready to provide all nessecary document in other to verify,if this year is gone hopefully I have just one academic year left I know my mum can sort that out by God grace
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2014
@ ifyalways and okijajuju1 please I sent you a mail
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls everybody am still begging you ifyalways and okijajuju1 did you get the mails I sent
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
494 views and just few comment pls for Christ sakes pls, I understand how situations are and given the circumstances on which am asking people would want to give but pls just assist me I really need help please people
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Gratia(f): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oriayo123:

Thanks in the hostel I do make hair,and I intend selling hair extensions and relaxer next semester already told mum about that
Ike I said earlier am still searching for job, not giving up because I still have hope, it just that the jobs open to blacks here are limited mostly waiters, and cleaners asides that it hard to get other jobs

What's wrong in doing waiters and cleaners job? Na corporate job you dey search for there before when you never finish school?

you better modify your post before your helpers see you as unserious/proud person.

Like others say; I wish you goodluck too.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gratia:

What's wrong in doing waiters and cleaners job? Na corporate job you dey search for there before when you never finish school?

you better modify your post before your helpers see you as unserious/proud person.

Like others say; I wish you goodluck too.

What I meant was that asides waiters and cleaners they are no other available jobs for blacks so store keeping and stock taking that she suggested isn't going to work out, but am still waiting for the waitress job I applied for
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Still on this? Was thinking u would have looked for a different means of raising funds, this ain't working.
It's like those well dressed guys on suit begging for 200 naira on the streets of Lagos. They hardly elicit sympathy. Like someone said, open a different thread and ask for mny for an ailment. People will be more sympathetic.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2014

Please I need you to forgive alot of the people posting harsh and negative comments on here

This guy is a dunce. The OP who came online should 'forgive' people who are even kind enough to offer advice, even though her request is ridiculous. One would have expected u to provide her with the funds.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
OP. I have some concerns
1. Why didn't you use your main ID to open this thread so we can access you and know the kind of person you are. You don shit for church abi? Abi You follow for those ones wey dey curse people up and down.
2. If really you are true which I believe you ain't. How did you end up choosing a 4 yrs course when you barely survive in your country. I'm sure it's first degree not masters. I mean how on earth could you embark on sich a journey just for travelling out. No plans for accomodation , feeding etc.
3. You keep mentioning your mother. You have to let that woman rest. Wetin sef! You are not handicapped. Get up and take several advices here given to you. Apply for a job, go there in person, restaurant, factory whatever you can find, I'm sure you will get something before the month runs out. I mean, just because you see some folks here helping out people, you decide to carry your own very big wahala enter.
4. What kind of assistance are you asking for? Free money or someone to lend you. If it's for lending, how do you intend to pay back. Something concrete. Where will you receive the fund if wired to you etc.

You need to show us something to work with. You don't just get up and start begging for more 3000 dollars. This is unbelieveable. Even those with scholarship have to pass through rigorous exercise to meet up.

In all, get up and go work with your hands or get on the plane back home.
You can try the other way of loan and not free money.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chillisauce: OP. I have some concerns
1. Why didn't you use your main ID to open this thread so we can access you and know the kind of person you are. You don shit for church abi? Abi You follow for those ones wey dey curse people up and down.
2. If really you are true which I believe you ain't. How did you end up choosing a 4 yrs course when you barely survive in your country. I'm sure it's first degree not masters. I mean how on earth could you embark on sich a journey just for travelling out. No plans for accomodation , feeding etc.
3. You keep mentioning your mother. You have to let that woman rest. Wetin sef! You are not handicapped. Get up and take several advices here given to you. Apply for a job, go there in person, restaurant, factory whatever you can find, I'm sure you will get something before the month runs out. I mean, just because you see some folks here helping out people, you decide to carry your own very big wahala enter.
4. What kind of assistance are you asking for? Free money or someone to lend you. If it's for lending, how do you intend to pay back. Something concrete. Where will you receive the fund if wired to you etc.

You need to show us something to work with. You don't just get up and start begging for more 3000 dollars. This is unbelieveable. Even those with scholarship have to pass through rigorous exercise to meet up.

In all, get up and go work with your hands or get on the plane back home.
You can try the other way of loan and not free money.

Thanks

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
At all I really appreciate concerns and prayers, I know it not easy to believe my story moreover people fell it lies, I said it here that to get a job here isn't easy at all am not the choosy type, am not full of pride either, there is no work I can't do I just can't find anyone, someone said I should claim ailment no I won't because that lying, chillisauce believe me if I can come back home I will, if you want to know my former id I can send you a dm with my name, I said any assistance not the whole of the 3000 cause I know money isn't easy to come by.
All the same I say thanks to everyone that contributed one way or the other at this point I give up all hope,
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oriayo123: At all I really appreciate concerns and prayers, I know it not easy to believe my story moreover people fell it lies, I said it here that to get a job here isn't easy at all am not the choosy type, am not full of pride either, there is no work I can't do I just can't find anyone, someone said I should claim ailment no I won't because that lying, chillisauce believe me if I can come back home I will, if you want to know my former id I can send you a dm with my name, I said any assistance not the whole of the 3000 cause I know money isn't easy to come by.
All the same I say thanks to everyone that contributed one way or the other at this point I give up all hope,

Sending me a pm won't do. Paste it here. How am I sure you won't send me a fake username.

So what do you want? A loan or free money?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

Sending me a pm won't do. Paste it here. How am I sure you won't send me a fake username.

So what do you want? A loan or free money?

If I send a pm with the user name won't you be able to verify it, by going through my post
Yes am desperate but not to the extent of scamming people, I am just 20 and I know what the implications may be later on in life, I have missed many chances but that won't make me do something illegal, please am just asking for help in other words am a beggar not a scammer
And thanks I don't want anything again I said it earlier all hope is lost I just prayer that no matter how small nobody here will find themselves in my situation thanks
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oriayo123:

If I send a pm with the user name won't you be able to verify it, by going through my post
Yes am desperate but not to the extent of scamming people, I am just 20 and I know what the implications may be later on in life, I have missed many chances but that won't make me do something illegal, please am just asking for help in other words am a beggar not a scammer
And thanks I don't want anything again I said it earlier all hope is lost I just prayer that no matter how small nobody here will find themselves in my situation thanks

So in other words you want free money. Good luck with that.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

So in other words you want free money. Good luck with that.

Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Op i feel for yu, for now focus on getting a job no matter how menial it is than begging nairalanders .
Try contacting the TEHN, if it works out fine n if it doesnt fine and move on.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
cocospice: Op i feel for yu, for now focus on getting a job no matter how menial it is than begging nairalanders .
Try contacting the TEHN, if it works out fine n if it doesnt fine and move on.

Yea sis thanks, I did but I was told it not crucial enough so they can't be of help, anyways have made up my mind that if by the time school resumes, we are unable to get the money I won't register till next year thanks
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oriayo123:

Yea sis thanks, I did but I was told it not crucial enough so they can't be of help, anyways have made up my mind that if by the time school resumes, we are unable to get the money I won't register till next year thanks
alright then, the Lord will provide for you. Pls dont look down on any job offer, as long as its legal. You r in another man's land, so being ashamed of things should not bother you, not until u succeed in ur pursuit. I wil put yu in prayers and by the grace of God, yu wil get a job.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
cocospice:
alright then, the Lord will provide for you. Pls dont look down on any job offer, as long as its legal. You r in another man's land, so being ashamed of things should not bother you, not until u succeed in ur pursuit. I wil put yu in prayers and by the grace of God, yu wil get a job.

Amen sis thanks, look down ke when I know what's up, believe me my shakara did not reach there
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oriayo123:

Amen sis thanks, look down ke when I know what's up, believe me my shakara did not reach there
nice to know, all d best.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is a lesson to Nigerians going to school abroad without careful planning. There is a reason why UK decided to ensure students have their maintenance fee before granting visa. If you had done your research before leaving for Cyprus, you would known that there are no jobs, not even for their citizen, not to talk of foreigners. I wish you the best though.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
honey86: This is a lesson to Nigerians going to school abroad without careful planning. There is a reason why UK decided to ensure students have their maintenance fee before granting visa. If you had done your research before leaving for Cyprus, you would known that there are no jobs, not even for their citizen, not to talk of foreigners. I wish you the best though.

Thanks ma, I know but it kind of late now but thanks all the same it in case of another time.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oriayo123: Pls a lot of people are still checking pls I seriously need help pls

Ifyalways pls with my other moniker I found out that you have helped someone out on issue like this before, please I also need your help
am not the popular type that why I don't know people to call to my aid pls I need all the help I can grt pls chaircover pls I need you too
what's your other moniker?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oriayo123: Pls a lot of people are still checking pls I seriously need help pls

Ifyalways pls with my other moniker I found out that you have helped someone out on issue like this before, please I also need your help
am not the popular type that why I don't know people to call to my aid pls I need all the help I can grt pls chaircover pls I need you too
what's your other moniker?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nobleval: .what's your other moniker?
y do wanna know ? Op ask for a nairalander call coogar, he's very likely to help. reach out to other nigerians in cyprus as well, join an association, don't live in isolation please nobody goes far in life in isolation
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
lofty900: y do wanna know ? Op ask for a nairalander call coogar, he's very likely to help. reach out to other nigerians in cyprus as well, join an association, don't live in isolation please nobody goes far in life in isolation
And who says that i'm not likely to help her? I'm making sure that I don't get to waste my money. I understand her plight...
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2014

Please I need you to forgive alot of the people posting harsh and negative comments on here, most of them cant even be of any real help to you even if your story is verified anyways, others are just being Nigerians and doubting until proven otherwise.

Now schooling abroad does indeed come with alot of unforseen baggages that does tend to take international students unawares. Example: Cost of living, availability of jobs, hidden charges not listed in the brochure or covered by your scolarship, e.t.c.

I would really love to help you, but I really cant do much for you at this time. However, here is my advice; reachout to Mynd44, JayBee and R231 of Nairalands TeHN and present your case to them. They will vet it, verify your claims and then take a decision on what to do about it. Soliciting for help all on your own here on Nairaland without the backing of TeHN is going to be a very very difficult road. You can open a million threads and the result would still be the same.

Contact TeHN and hopefully, your case gets a thumbs-up.

#Finally:: Keep strong and keep the faith.. EVERY problem we face today would never lasts forever.

GOODLUCK..
The Gods are Wise
[/b]
Seconded,on point
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
lofty900: y do wanna know ? Op ask for a nairalander call coogar, he's very likely to help. reach out to other nigerians in cyprus as well, join an association, don't live in isolation please nobody goes far in life in isolation

Tnks, and I understand his reason for asking believe me it a hard world out here, people need to be xtra careful lols
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nobleval: And who says that i'm not likely to help her? I'm making sure that I don't get to waste my money. I understand her plight...

Lols it ok bro, I no and understand your reasons, so I will send you a pm now thanks

It says I can't maybe you can send me your email addy, if not this mine jameskofo@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oriayo123:

Lols it ok bro, I no and understand your reasons, so I will send you a pm now thanks

It says I can't maybe you can send me your email addy, if not this mine jameskofo@gmail.com
Ok
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nobleval: And who says that i'm not likely to help her? I'm making sure that I don't get to waste my money. I understand her plight...
then please help her. I'm not easily moved by stories like this but this case almost made me cry. there is nothing worse than been Stranded in foreign land please I beg You to help her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Heartbroken / Prophecy And Relationships / Ghanaian Girl Shares Her Experience In The Hands Of A White German Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.