Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,844 members, 7,855,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged (4919 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged / APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by mogentle(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes: "The National Chairman of the All Progressives Party (APC), Chief John Odigie Oyegun, yesterday in Osogbo Osun State, promised that the party will set up a parallel government if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) attempts to steal peoples’ mandate during the 2015 presidential election. "—Source shocked shocked shocked
I guess @anonimi is you other arm(PDP e-dogs). Your posts and responses are similar by been filled with gibberish and gutter content, then the colour, why? Must you paint your post in red? We don't lack Vitamin A pls.

6 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by thunderrider: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2014
They want to start another round of crisis be that

Na so Buhari said sometimes ago, we all know the result of that now

Why is it that it is only when APC losses elections that they claim such elections were rigged

but if they succeed in rigging themselves in then it is free and fair!!!

These people should learn how to caution their tongues and utterances

When will they CHANGE

oh I thought CHANGE is the party's slogan

I have not seen any iota of change in these people

4 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by jmaine: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Am highly astonished that supposed educated folks who should know better are shameless in supporting such a reckless, careless and highly distasteful statement from the APC henchman.

The contagious electoral desperation of the APC is disgustingly alarming, capable of making a cadaver shiver out of fear of what the fake opposition has to offer. It is on record that supporters of the APC suffer severe emotional trauma devoid of any common sense whenever the threat of losing an election hangs on the horizon.

What will be will be irrespective of what irritating and utterly silly declaration of Anarchy the APC feel they can offer . . . . They should simply prepare for the 2015 polls and stop making inane and jaundiced statements which exposes the average low thinking mentality in the APC fold . . .

10 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Barcanista, at times in an attempt to balance your comments, you misjudged issues and play to the gallery. How do you expect APC to guard their votes with bare hands, and as well they shouldn't protest if the elections were rigged? In the eventuality they got killed, in trying to guard their votes, you lots would still come here and blame APC for cajoling their supporters to resort to violence, when they can always go to court. While do you guys celebrate PDP's brutality and illegal means of achieving political goals and frown at APC attempt to deter them with mere statement of consequence? Had Al-makura of Nassarawa rolled over for them, without fighting dirty, and I am certain you would have called it democracy in action as you did in the case of Adamawa State? Do you think the Journey to Aso Rock is akin to booking a stress free flight to Abuja? Henceforth, I urge you to remain a loyal party member as you have chosen, and allow the Party Think Tank navigate the ship safely to Aso Rock! Thank you!
I am a loyal APC member, my loyalty to the party is unquestioned but I am first and foremost a Nigerian. I understand the "remain in power at all cost" tactics of the PDP and Jonathan led govt. I can assure you that they are spending their last term in power now. Any attempt by the incumbent to subvert the will of the people shall be resisted using every available legal means. But it is only through the constitutional and legal channel that we shall know what the people's will is. The APC should avoid statements that will make them look like judges in their own case. the statement of paralel govt is uncalled for. Because some group may want to forment post election crisis which enemies of the state will blame the APC citing the innocent statement of the honorable chairman.

#APC will form a new government in 2015
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes: "The National Chairman of the All Progressives Party (APC), Chief John Odigie Oyegun, yesterday in Osogbo Osun State, promised that the party will set up a parallel government if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) attempts to steal peoples’ mandate during the 2015 presidential election. "—Source shocked shocked shocked
threat is always APC trade mark
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
ProfessorPeter: threat is always APC trade mark
The thing taya me o o angry
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by sarutobie(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
is this not a treasonable statement? I swear a lot of our politicians do not know the meaning of certain words, they just dont know when to draw a line..I have bookmarked this thread for future reference.

6 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: I am a loyal APC member, my loyalty to the party is unquestioned but I am first and foremost a Nigerian. I understand the "remain in power at all cost" tactics of the PDP and Jonathan led govt. I can assure you that they are spending their last term in power now. But the statement of paralel govt is uncalled for. Because some group may want to forment post election crisis which enemies of the state will blame the APC citing the innocent statement of the honorable chairman.

#APC will form a new government in 2015

I don't think, reminding them of the consequence of subverting the Will of the people amounts to inciting violence! No? If they didnt want to rig, why bother with the statement?
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by jmaine: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2014
sarutobie: is this not a treasonable statement? I swear a lot of our politicians do not know the meaning of certain words, they just dont know when to draw a line..I have bookmarked this thread for future reference.

Even more irritating when their zombie supporters applaud such open air foolishness . . .

What a party filled with desperate evil . . . .

7 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't think, reminding them of the consequence of subverting the Will of the people amounts to inciting violence! No? If they didnt want to rig, why bother with the statement?
Do you still remember the statement of one of the Party Stalwarts that led to the post election violence in 2011
This one made here by Oyegun is in the same similitude with that. angry
Call what is evil evil. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The consequences can never be a parallel government. It is an invitation to anarchy. What we need to do is to keep on the pressure but be mindful of our statements. Though I understand what the Hon. Chairman mean but opposition will want to cash on it and forment trouble like they did in 2011
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Do you still remember the statement of one of the Party Stalwarts that led to the post election viloence in 2011

Should PDP rig in 2015! The consequences would even be more than mere constituting of parallel government by the opposition. Nigerians will definitely take their destines into their own hands! And Nigeria will BURN! Enough is Enough! Looting of public treasury must be halted Next year.

So better advise your paymaster to jejelly allow Nigerians Choose their leaders by themselves or face their wraths! Nonsense!!!
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Do you still remember the statement of one of the Party Stalwarts that led to the post election violence in 2011
That making Nigeria ungovernable statement was made by PDP's Lawal Kaita during their pre-primaries when the Northern elite in PDP were insisting on completing their term as made by the PDP constitution. It was all PDP's affair. It was that fool called Ruben Abati of Guardian that allocated it to Buhari
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: That making Nigeria ungovernable statement was made by PDP's Lawal Kaita during their pre-primaries when the Northern elite in PDP were insisting on completing their term as made by the PDP constitution. It was all PDP's affair. It was that fool called Ruben Abati of Guardian that allocated it to Buhari
I don't me that of Kaita but the one from GMB "baboon and dogs" angry
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Should PDP rig in 2015! The consequences would even be more than mere constituting of parallel government by the opposition. Nigerians will definitely take their destines into their own hands! And Nigeria will BURN! Enough is Enough! Looting of public treasury must be halted Next year.

So better advise your paymaster to jejelly allow Nigerians Choose their leaders by themselves or face their wraths! Nonsense!!!
Who will decide whether PDP rig or not? I am sure it won't be APC or any other party. It will be the election observers and the Jurists. Lets make sure elections are not rigged at polling unit level. Party delegates must be at alert and work in concert with local and foreign observers. If INEC declare PDP winner, APC can go to court. But the verdict of the Observers will influence outcome.

the emboldened isn't necessary.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
I don't me that of Kaita but the one from GMB "baboon and dogs" angry
That statement was reckless. Politicians usually make reckless statements. I blame their media Advisers. I don't think the General meant it. I don't want to believe so
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You sound like Elrufai with the aura of bitterness surrounding your post. tongue
FYI am not a paid agent as you insinuated. angry

3 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by jmaine: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Like the Rig and Roast Statement of Senator Bola Tinubu that turned out to be an ultra silly statement.

You guys should always learn from your past errors.

4 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: Who will decide whether PDP rig or not? I am sure it won't be APC or any other party. It will be the election observers and the Jurists. Lets make sure elections are not rigged at polling unit level. Party delegates must be at alert and work in concert with local and foreign observers. If INEC declare PDP winner, APC can go to court. But the verdict of the Observers will influence outcome.

the emboldened isn't necessary.

Which Yeye court? PDP's court? The same court Ebola jonathan has infected with corruption virus? Are you living in planet Mars Mr. Man? Forget about that option, the road had been taken thrice and it led to nowhere, hence why Nigerians keep on suffering! Trust me 2015 would be more than an election year! It WILL be a A Year of LIBERATION!
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: That statement was reckless. Politicians usually make reckless statements. I blame their media Advisers. I don't think the General meant it. I don't want to believe so
That's my concern.
Even in this forum, there is a statement you and I will make without crediting importance to it but some people might find it appalling and capitalise on it.
I guess that was what you were trying to make Ngeneukwuenu understand wink

3 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2014
jmaine:

Like the Rig and Roast Statement of Senator Bola Tinubu right that turned out to be an ultra silly statement.

You guys should always learn from your past errors.

And Did they rig? It was a deterrent statement which served it purpose! You should know that If in the line renders it a conditional clause! So the choice is for the PDP to pick!
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Gbawe: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: The consequences can never be a parallel government. It is an invitation to anarchy. What we need to do is to keep on the pressure but be mindful of our statements. Though I understand what the Hon. Chairman mean but opposition will want to cash on it and forment trouble like they did in 2011

Think about what history has shown us and then align such with your position here. Is the PDP desperate to hold on to power at the centre? Absolutely !!! Is the PDP willing to do anything to retain power? Yes and history shows us the Party has no qualms rigging itself into power against the will of the people and in the face of its Presidents, from 1999 till today, being guilty of glaring misrule and crippling corruption. I think this is what NgeneUkwenu is trying to point out.

Did Obasanjo, using Maurice Iwu, not conduct "the worst elections in the history of man" according to local and foreign observers? What Court righted that wrong ? Did Yar Adua himself not admit that the election that brought him to power was "highly flawed"? Did any court annul that election? Let us stop this obsession for politically correct utterances while Nigeria burns and continues to resemble Afghanistan more by the day. We know our own nation and it almost appears like 419 when we speak as if Nigerians have recourse to the court to overturn rigging at the Presidential level if the ruling Party is determined to perpetuate itself in power. Our Nation is in no condition for such self-delusion. It is an almost failed nation, courtesy of the ruling Party, with the people almost having no option of voting out misrule which affects us all. Given all we are seeing currently, indicating Nigeria is almost certainly doomed unless the clueless government at the centre is voted out, opposition leader have the right to warn of the harsh 'enough is enough' repercussion of a failed ruling Party perpetuating itself in power via rigging.

I don't have time for the PC brigade on this forum or anyone playing to gallery because 'Amandla awetu', i.e people power, has always been a veritable tool for those who are led to get what wicked and autocratic leadership fails to grant. We have seen people power utilised to remove despotic and 'sit tight' Government worldwide who are guilty of far less misrule and anti-people wickedness than the PDP. You may think Nigeria too divided for its people to agitate unitedly for the removal of a despotic government but it really does not have to be literally all Nigerians everywhere. I have no problem with that being an option for Nigeria when we have a very wicked and misruling Party perpetuating itself in power despite running Nigeria aground entirely. What shows Nigerian must be rid of the PDP, as an indicator of the wickedness of the Party, if not how the ruling Party, without human conscience, looted $18 billion disbursed to fight the "Iraqilisation' of Nigeria? Are we here fooling ourselves that the APC is not corrupt or will not steal or are we saying that the PDP, uniquely capable of inhuman corruption and misrule that will destroy Nigeria, must be prevented from retaining itself in power by all means?

2 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

And Did they rig? It was a deterrent statement which served it purpose! You should know that If is a conditional verb! So the choice is for the PDP to pick!
When has "IF" become a conditional verb , shocked shocked shocked
Nwa Teacher wink

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by jmaine: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: And Did they rig? It was a deterrent statement which served it purpose! You should know that If is a conditional verb! So the choice is for the PDP to pick!
It was a statement that turned out to be silly and unnecessary. Isn't the APC still claiming it was rigged, so who is roasting now ? . . .

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by siokpe: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
I lost my sympathy for this party called APC cos of this type of outburst. Parallel Government ko, Parallelogram ni. Try it and lets see how you can stand the heat

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
jmaine: It was a statement that turned out to be silly and unnecessary. Isn't the APC still claiming it was rigged, so who is roasting now ? . . .

You and I know, the Ekiti Election was not rigged, hence the silence from the people. Check out the desperation of the unpopular Omisore in Osun state, where he feels, Fayose won because of Federal might, and therefore the same should be extended to him, regardless of what the people want!
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2014
siokpe: I lost my sympathy for this party called APC cos of this type of outburst. Parallel Government ko, Parallelogram ni . Try it and lets see how you can stand the heat
Infact parallelogram and trapezium government grin grin
Yeye dey ooze angry

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
.a
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
mogentle:
I guess @anonimi is you other arm(PDP e-dogs). Your posts and responses are similar by been filled with gibberish and gutter content, then the colour, why? Must you paint your post in red? We don't lack Vitamin A pls.
Red signifies danger. cool
That statement from Oyegun is quite dreadful and should be condemned in its entirety angry

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by jmaine: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
siokpe: I lost my sympathy for this party called APC cos of this type of outburst. Parallel Government ko, Parallelogram ni. Try it and lets see how you can stand the heat

Like the same parallel government that is working wonders in Syria and Libya.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
jmaine:

Like the same parallel government that is working wonders in Syria and Libya.
And Assad has been sworn in recently cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by olabukola: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Be careful of the guy you quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sarkin Baka Adamawa Arrested For Leading Vigilantes To Recapture Terri / Questions For Those That Have Been Calling For One Nigeria To Remain / Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.