Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged (4916 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged / APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by osile2012: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2014
ENOUGH OF THIS PDP APC MADNESS, LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL grin grin grin. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE ACTION https://www.nairaland.com/1845269/pdp-vs-apc
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
olabukola: Be careful of the guy you quoted.
Why should he, is he not a member of APC wink
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by jmaine: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You and I know, the Ekiti Election was not rigged, hence the silence from the people. Check out the desperation of the unpopular Omisore in Osun state, where he feels, Fayose won because of Federal might, and therefore the same should be extended to him, regardless of what the people want!

Omisore is just wasting his time . . .Aregbe will dull him big time
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
olabukola: Be careful of the guy you quoted.
Oh why? This is one problem I get with people like you. You probably may think I am sympathetic to the incumbent or whatever... That's your problem. National Interest and recourse to the laws of the land should always come before ANYTHING. I believe APC share this view.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by mogentle(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
kel4soft: I didnt see where APC said they will form a parallel govt if they lose in this thread.

This thread is a shame to the jobless pay per post OP.

When Asari beats the drum of war in his statements about if GEJ loses, PDP boys celebrated him, but when such statement comes from somebody else, they 'll cry foul. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: Oh why? This is one problem I get with people like you. You probably may think I am sympathetic to the incumbent or whatever... That's your problem. National Interest and recourse to the laws of the land should always come before ANYTHING. I believe APC share this view.
When I saw the statement from that guy, I just shake my head for him.
Does it mean that they don't trust you again? wink
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by olabukola: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
mogentle:

This thread is a shame to the jobless pay per post OP.
See the people calling APC propagandist. I read through and couln't see anything like parallel govt.
PDP is the grandfather of all propagandists.
I watched and he said it. I heard it myself.
barcanista: Oh why? This is one problem I get with people like you. You probably may think I am sympathetic to the incumbent or whatever... That's your problem. National Interest and recourse to the laws of the land should always come before ANYTHING. I believe APC share this view.
I am not a kid.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Which Yeye court? PDP's court? The same court Ebola jonathan has infected with corruption virus? Are you living in planet Mars Mr. Man? Forget about that option, the road had been taken thrice and it led to nowhere, hence why Nigerians keep on suffering! Trust me 2015 would be more than an election year! It WILL be a A Year of LIBERATION!
Permit me to disagree with you here. It is not civil to call the courts of the land "Yeye". Let me remind you that the same "YEYE" Court has made several landmark Judgement against the PDP incumbent.
1. 2006. The same "Yeye" Court sacked PDP's Ngige and installed APGA Peter Obi as the rightful winner of Anambra Guber.
2. 2006/2007: PDP dominated house in Anambra with backing of the PDP's hierarchy impeached APGA's Gov Obi. Gov Obi went to COURT. In 2007 PDP's Andy Uba was declared Winner and Sworn in as Gov of Anambra State. The Court Sacked Uba and Installed Peter Obi citing the illegality in his Impeachment. As at then, Peter Obi had a frosty relationship with PDP and PDP/Obasanjo were desperate to install loyal Dr. Andy Uba
3. 2007: PDP had impeached Ladoja as Governor of Oyo State in 2006. The Court upturned the decision and installed Rasheed Ladoja as Governor till the end of his term in May 2007.
4. 2007: The Same Yeye court sacked PDP's favored Gov Celestine Omehia of Rivers State to install Hon. Rotimi Amaechi
4. The same Court sacked PDP's incumbent ovs. Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun), Segun Oni (Ekiti) and Segun Agagu (Ondo) and installed AC's Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti) and LP's Segun Mimiko (Ondo).

In addidtion, the Court has sacked senators, reps etc and installed the "rightful" candidates.

If there's any party in Nigeria that has benefited from the Judiciary, It is the opposition specifically AC/ACN/APC. It won't be proper to put aspersions on state institutions no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nctrice(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
The same way they said the country would be made un governable in 2011, and today they deny it, these same elements are at it again! And the world is watching! Nigerians are watching! The FG is watching!
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
olabukola: I watched and he said it. I heard it myself. I am not a kid.
Sorry but I didn't mean to insult you Sir. I felt somehow when I saw your comment.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
When I saw the statement from that guy, I just shake my head for him.
Does it mean that they don't trust you again? wink
I myself don't understand. Trust me even IF INEC announced LP winner of 2015 Pres poll, Both PDP, APGA, APC and co will call joint Press Conference to denounce the Result. It has been happening and not today. We should allow the Judge do their work
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nctrice: The same way they said the country would be made un governable in 2011, and today they deny it, these same elements are at it again! And the world is watching! Nigerians are watching! The FG is watching!
It was PDP's Lawal Kaita that said it... Sorry

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: I myself don't understand. Trust me even IF INEC announced LP winner of 2015 Pres poll, Both PDP, APGA, APC and co will call joint Press Conference to denounce the Result. It has been happening and not today. We should allow the Judge do their work
That's my point exactly wink
Not calling for anarchy angry
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Opiosko: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: I am a loyal APC member, my loyalty to the party is unquestioned but I am first and foremost a Nigerian. I understand the "remain in power at all cost" tactics of the PDP and Jonathan led govt. I can assure you that they are spending their last term in power now. Any attempt by the incumbent to subvert the will of the people shall be resisted using every available legal means. But it is only through the constitutional and legal channel that we shall know what the people's will is. The APC should avoid statements that will make them look like judges in their own case. the statement of paralel govt is uncalled for. Because some group may want to forment post election crisis which enemies of the state will blame the APC citing the innocent statement of the honorable chairman.

#APC will form a new government in 2015
They are gonna expel you soon, APC is allergic to truth and patriotism. Please tread gently.

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Opiosko: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: Permit me to disagree with you here. It is not civil to call the courts of the land "Yeye". Let me remind you that the same "YEYE" Court has made several landmark Judgement against the PDP incumbent.
1. 2006. The same "Yeye" Court sacked PDP's Ngige and installed APGA Peter Obi as the rightful winner of Anambra Guber.
2. 2006/2007: PDP dominated house in Anambra with backing of the PDP's hierarchy impeached APGA's Gov Obi. Gov Obi went to COURT. In 2007 PDP's Andy Uba was declared Winner and Sworn in as Gov of Anambra State. The Court Sacked Uba and Installed Peter Obi citing the illegality in his Impeachment. As at then, Peter Obi had a frosty relationship with PDP and PDP/Obasanjo were desperate to install loyal Dr. Andy Uba
3. 2007: PDP had impeached Ladoja as Governor of Oyo State in 2006. The Court upturned the decision and installed Rasheed Ladoja as Governor till the end of his term in May 2007.
4. 2007: The Same Yeye court sacked PDP's favored Gov Celestine Omehia of Rivers State to install Hon. Rotimi Amaechi
4. The same Court sacked PDP's incumbent ovs. Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun), Segun Oni (Ekiti) and Segun Agagu (Ondo) and installed AC's Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti) and LP's Segun Mimiko (Ondo).

In addidtion, the Court has sacked senators, reps etc and installed the "rightful" candidates.

If there's any party in Nigeria that has benefited from the Judiciary, It is the opposition specifically AC/ACN/APC. It won't be proper to put aspersions on state institutions no matter what.
The first time i'm coming across an objective APC member. The sad thing though is that APC has no room for honesty and objectivity and will stifle sane voice like you ere they can wake them up from their blood rage. Please port over to PDP and realise you potentials as a honest patriot.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by olabukola: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Opiosko: The first time i'm coming across an objective APC member. The sad thing though is that APC has no room for honesty and objectivity and will stifle sane voice like you ere they can wake them up from their blood rage. Please port over to PDP and realise you potentials as a honest patriot.
Rubbish
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Opiosko: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
olabukola: Rubbish
grin grin Ogbeni no vex o!, nobi yhu i dey invite na.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Opiosko: The first time i'm coming across an objective APC member. The sad thing though is that APC has no room for honesty and objectivity and will stifle sane voice like you ere they can wake them up from their blood rage. Please port over to PDP and realise you potentials as a honest patriot.
It is country first before party cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Opiosko: They are gonna expel you soon, APC is allergic to truth and patriotism. Please tread gently.
I don't think it has come to expulsion... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
That's my point exactly wink
Not calling for anarchy angry
I am sure we all need peace and not war...
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: I am sure we all need peace and not war...
Yes, but you know that ACN ideology has been eroded by CPC angry
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Yes, but you know that ACN ideology has been eroded by CPC angry
that is a weighty allegation
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nctrice(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: It was PDP's Lawal Kaita that said it... Sorry
said what?
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Descartes: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: that is a weighty allegation
Although it can not be sustantiated. wink
You know that our brothers in the North are well-known for such utterances tongue
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Opiosko: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: It is country first before party cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the proper way to take it bro.

barcanista: I don't think it has come to expulsion... wink wink wink
If you say so, but pls guard your heart will all diligence.
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nctrice: said what?
"We will make Nigeria ungovernable IF PDP doesn't return power to the NORTH"- Lawal Kaita, PDP Member
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by atlwireles: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
As long as APC builds their own asorock, their own national assembly and fund it with their own monies, they can form as many parallel governments as they want.

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nctrice(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: It was PDP's Lawal Kaita that said it... Sorry
do you really know what it means to set up a parallel government? Are you really a Nigerian? I assume you are not supporting the APC on this one?
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Although it can not be sustantiated. wink
You know that our brothers in the North are well-known for such utterances tongue
You mean Muazu or Shekarau? Because these guys are from the North grin grin . the truth is that politicians in Nigeria see politics as Do-Or-Die. We the young people need to lead the pack for change rather than adopting the ideology of do-or-die politics
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nctrice: do you really know what it means to set up a parallel government? Are you really a Nigerian? I assume you are not supporting the APC on this one?
No, I don't support Party leaders on this. We can't resort to act that is capable of anarchy in search of Justice. I support resisting every attempt to subvert people's will by using any means LEGALLY
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
barcanista: Permit me to disagree with you here. It is not civil to call the courts of the land "Yeye". Let me remind you that the same "YEYE" Court has made several landmark Judgement against the PDP incumbent.

I said jonathan has bastardize the judiciary, and you are here, reeling out the Landmark judgments under the Rule of Law of Late Yardua. Can you name one Landmark Judgment since ebola jonathan assume power? This is a government who selects judgments to implement and the one to ignore with impunity!
Re: APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I said jonathan has bastardize the judiciary, and you are here, reeling out the Landmark judgments under the Rule of Law of Late Yardua. Can you name one Landmark Judgment since ebola jonathan assume power? This is a government who selects judgments to implement and the one to ignore with impunity!
Permit me to remind You that Fayemi and Aregbesola secured their respective victories in 2010, Months after Jonathan assumed Presidency? Jonathan Assumed Presidency Feb, 2010.

Under Jonathan, Opposition parties won elections against PDP Incumbents (Nassarawa, Imo, Oyo, Zamfara and Yobe). Pro_Jonathan incumbent PPN of Ogun State also lost to opposition.

Inasmuch as I want a change in administration, let us also give credit to Jonathan's government in areas they achieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazon tribes / Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court / See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.