Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (71550 Views)

Doctor Dies Of Lassa Fever In Rivers / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / Abimbola Awoliyi: First Female Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nora544: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Interesting. Austrians are more or less Germans anyway. It's kind of similar to French Belgium and France. And wasn't Hitler an Austrian?

Your daughter needs to be lauded for the sacrifices she's making for humanity. What she's doing is highly impressive since they don't get paid that much. However, they're at the forefront of helping the most disadvantaged and vulnerable people on the planet - regardless of their race, colour, or creed - and wherever they're on the planet. Those are the unsung heroes keeping humanity alive.

Thanks again for the information.

Yes Hitler was born in my country and I have to live with this but what he has done was not okay but we have to remember it and we should never forget it.

yeah that is tru doctors without border starts in europa and they help, and they will never tell people that they have to pray for 30 minutes like the american so called christian organisation samaritian burse do it.

It is not the first time that she is in such a situation but she know what she is doing and when she was a little child she hears in the TV about the marburg virus and than she told me i want to work with this.

We call this helping the people who need it and that is like I learn it from my parents.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by joshphorlarb: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Aregbesola,abeg,close osun border o.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by BluStreak(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Will it not be right for the federal government to declare Marshal Law in Lagos? That way, they can order commuter buses to carry 3 passengers per row of seat instead of the usual 4 or 5. Mandate BRT buses to carry only seated passengers. Ebola can be transmitted via sweat and we live in a temperate region where sweating is common. Government should put stiff emergency laws against unnecessary public gatherings. A massive/aggressive campaign on the presence of this deadly virus and it's prevention should commence in all regions of the country and not just in Lagos. I have no doubt this will attain an epidemic proportion. The movement of people across the Nigerian states on daily basis cannot be equated. God help us. Is this the beginning of the end?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
zeongeon: Mr Scientist...keep typing ur rubbish..even d science ur talk for from a documentary I saw on either history or discovery ur scientist have come to admit the great feats of the BIBLE..And for dying and joining the ecosystem..a short story: I had a frd who passed on for hours..when he regained consciousness he said he didn't join d ecosystem rather he saw himself out of his body facing a bright light and all off a sudden started to descend into some pit..don't hve time to type d remaining part of d story..so if u think u will b joining the ecosystem then ur d biggest joker..From a frd of mine who was died..there is a live after this PLACE.

the illiteracy rate in this country ir truly high.... grin

LMFAOOO you don't even know the meaning of ecosystem.

ReubenAbati was right. You suppose dey sell Pure Water for express.

Do you know what they call "Near Death"?

Well, I won't waste my time going into details seeing that you don't even know what ecosystem is, it's like trying to talk sense into a brickwall.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ACM10: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
petreli08:

Correction too...its 2-21 days

grin grin
Thanks by the way. Correction noted!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by zeongeon: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Reiyvinn:

the illiteracy rate in this country ir truly high.... grin

LMFAOOO you don't even know the meaning of ecosystem.

ReubenAbati was right. You suppose dey sell Pure Water for express.

Do you know what they call "Near Death"?

Well, I won't waste my time going into details seeing that you don't even know what ecosystem is, it's like trying to talk sense into a brickwall.
Why can't u pass a point without insulting for crying out loud we re trying to have a chat and learn..its not like we quarreling..Please act ur age..That wasn't near death..The guy died. Ecosystem isn't where my frd found himself at least d dead guy's experience was far from ur ecosystem bluff.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
nora544:
Yes Hitler was born in my country and I have to live with this but what he has done was not okay but we have to remember it and we should never forget it.

yeah that is tru doctors without border starts in europa and they help, and they will never tell people that they have to pray for 30 minutes like the american so called christian organisation samaritian burse do it.

It is not the first time that she is in such a situation but she know what she is doing and when she was a little child she hears in the TV about the marburg virus and than she told me i want to work with this.

We call this helping the people who need it and that is like I learn it from my parents.

Honestly, regardless of what Hitler did and how utterly wicked it was - I somewhat understand. He was an ultra nationalist trying to save his people from being vassals due to the Treaty of Versailles. So, I don't think anyone with knowledge of history can hold both modern day Germans and Austrians responsible for that. He did what he had to do, and the world has moved on from that.

Oh, the Christian ones are more interested in indoctrination that actually helping. But some of them do help though. Aren't those the same folks who said the Panare Indians killed Jesus, just to make them accept Christianity? Only God knows best.

Your daughter's story is an inspirational story...and hopefully one day I'll be out there in the jungles of Africa and the Amazon forest of South America helping these vulnerable folks. The forgotten people on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nora544: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
BluStreak: Will it not be right for the federal government to declare Marshal Law in Lagos? That way, they can order commuter buses to carry 3 passengers per row of seat instead of the usual 4 or 5. Mandate BRT buses to carry only seated passengers. Ebola can be transmitted via sweat and we live in a temperate region where sweating is common. Government should put stiff emergency laws against unnecessary public gatherings. A massive/aggressive campaign on the presence of this deadly virus and it's prevention should commence in all regions of the country and not just in Lagos. I have no doubt this will attain an epidemic proportion. The movement of people across the Nigerian states on daily basis cannot be equated. God help us. Is this the beginning of the end?

that is tru, at the moment RCCG camp is and so many people want to go there to see miracles from this so called gread man of God but didnot know that when one person is there who has ebola, it will give a big problem, but I know when this happen Adeboye will keep in silence like he make it when a little girl got lost at his camp two years ago.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Sylverbox(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
kultimate009: That was the final straw.... Wey my passport I am off to obodo oyinbo....
if I hear say dem allow you enter their land, make I know why. tongue
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ReubenAbati: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
zeongeon: Why can't u pass a point without insulting for crying out loud we re trying to have a chat and learn..its not like we quarreling..Please act ur age..That wasn't near death..The guy died. Ecosystem isn't where my frd found himself at least d dead guy's experience was far from ur ecosystem bluff.

Nigga.

You have a lot to learn. It's pathetic that even in this information age, people still believe in superstitions and nay sayings.

You need an introduction to Psychology, more specifically in the areas of psychedelics, and its reactions in the human brain. You also need a tad bit of social science to furnish the total package.

But as we all know, Nigerians don't read that much. So let me make it simple for you.

Check out this links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience
http://www.dailygrail.com/Shamanism/2013/8/Does-DMT-Explain-the-Near-Death-Experience
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_5MeODMT_General.shtml
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

And do personal research on a type (or class) of hallucinogens called D.M.T

PEACE.

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ManTiger(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
meforyou1: Wow, why didn't US give him the secret serum?
You know, its not easy for a world power to unveil such serum for general usage, do you know how long it takes for them to discover such super serum?

Bur mama Ambali, my regular Iya Alagbo seems to have the prototype, if you doubt me, check www.Iyaambaliserum.com
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Malakh: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
BluStreak: Will it not be right for the federal government to declare Marshal Law in Lagos? That way, they can order commuter buses to carry 3 passengers per row of seat instead of the usual 4 or 5. Mandate BRT buses to carry only seated passengers. Ebola can be transmitted via sweat and we live in a temperate region where sweating is common. Government should put stiff emergency laws against unnecessary public gatherings. A massive/aggressive campaign on the presence of this deadly virus and it's prevention should commence in all regions of the country and not just in Lagos. I have no doubt this will attain an epidemic proportion. The movement of people across the Nigerian states on daily basis cannot be equated. God help us. Is this the beginning of the end?
what was it that you guys said about CIA and 2015, one thing you should know is this destruction comes in an instant, sometimes it brews then implodes, use Tsunami's as an example, anyways not to be all doom and gloom, His people would be saved from all over the world, Isaiah 11:11, Africa inclusive....Egypt,Pathros, Cush are places in Africa where His people dwell
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Sweetlemon(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2014

I pray a govt official sees this post. In fact please start a campaign for this. This is one of the most effective ways of keeping ebola in check.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by grandoworld: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
I smell shit.....
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Ninilowo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
is EBOLA becoming a pandemic, endemic or epidemic?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
mumu man, the doctor is still alive, its the nurse that died
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I pray a govt official sees this post. In fact please start a campaign for this. This is one of the most effective ways of keeping ebola in check.

You and whoever posted the junk about marshal law are very funny. grin

What's marshal law going to solve? And how are Nigerian militias called Army who don't even have proper military kits going to do anything without contracting the disease as well?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by CoenzymeA: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
osjoshua: Jonathan good luck is a fool and an incompetent leader, very slow. why was the liberia-Nigeria border not closed upon hearing the epidemic out break in Liberia? the same reason bk boys escalated into what it is today, GEJ why are you slow in everything, including health related matters? bk menace is a pain in the ass of every patriotic Nigerian citizen. and here comes another problem capable of wiping off every living being in Nigeria off the surface of the earth.
Of a truth, when the head is sick the ........ .....

To add to your submission, Mr President also has incompetent advisers. For goodness case, we have public health consultants and a minister of health. What advise did they give the president about emergency preparedness and response? As we speak, what are the measures been put in place in all the local government areas to combat this imminent catastrophe in terms of setting up Ebola treatment centres and mass campaign to all the local people in the hinterlands? Has the Federal Government released funds for special training of health workers that would be responsible for these patients? All we do is pray to God for help, but heaven help those who help themselves. O God why are we like this in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
The next few weeks will be very telling. Yes, there is Ebola but Ebola is not new; it can be (and has been) controlled. Humans, however undecided.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by tpia1: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ninilowo: is EBOLA becoming a pandemic, endemic or epidemic?

nobody knows.

or, it hasnt been decided yet.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
zeongeon: Why can't u pass a point without insulting for crying out loud we re trying to have a chat and learn..its not like we quarreling..Please act ur age..That wasn't near death..The guy died. Ecosystem isn't where my frd found himself at least d dead guy's experience was far from ur ecosystem bluff.

i don laugh tire today..... Let me save you the embarrassment.

Let me address your friend's "death" issue. Your friend wasn't dead, he had an NDE (Near-Death Experience). Think about Moamba of Tottenham. He was gone! His heart stopped beating for 51 minutes!! Yet, was he dead? No.

Your friend's brain still had some brain cell activities which our quack doctors don't know how to detect. Which means that some people that are kept are declared "dead" in hospitals may not be dead until s/he is verified "BRAIN DEAD." If one is brain dead, there is no coming back, it is bye bye.....

It is also proved that during unconsciousness, the brain gathers up memories, past memories; good, bad, ugly, e.t.c and then plays through. The experience will be more like a LIVE DREAM because his bodily unconsciousness makes it difficult to step out of it.

If you notice, many people have had similar NDEs and they are ALL CONTRADICTORY!

Some have seen Muhammad in heaven, some have seen Muhammad in hell fire. Some have seen Jesus in heaven, some have seen Jesus in hell fire. Some find themselves in their office, school or even in hospitals. The mind is a powerful thing....

Regarding the ecosystem rant you've been saying, let me tell why I was laughing at the trash you were writing all along.

Ecosystem is not a Realm oooh chai! Ecosystem na Biology not Religion.

When any living organism dies, it decays and during the process of decaying, it gets fed on by other living organisms making it part of the food chain. That's ecosystem....

Do you know why there is no life and consciousness after death? The Organ responsible for our consciousness (the brain) dies with us at death so we can't be conscious of anything after death...

When one dies, he is TRULY dead, never to live again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by zeongeon: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
ReubenAbati:

Nigga.

You have a lot to learn. It's pathetic that even in this information age, people still believe in superstitions and nay sayings.

You need an introduction to Psychology, more specifically in the areas of psychedelics, and its reactions in the human brain. You also need a tad bit of social science to furnish the total package.

But as we all know, Nigerians don't read that much. So let me make it simple for you.

Check out this links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience
http://www.dailygrail.com/Shamanism/2013/8/Does-DMT-Explain-the-Near-Death-Experience
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_5MeODMT_General.shtml
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

And do personal research on a type (or class) of hallucinogens called D.M.T

PEACE.

Mr reuben thanks for all the links..Even U with ur being learned can't explain everything.. Science tries to give everything an explanation or a name example superstition, hallcinogens.. My friend will gladly call all ur links bluff because nothing according to him can explain his experience.. This is not nay say..He had a first hand experience, he saw his lifeless body, he started descending into a dark pit found himself at d entrance to hell got interceded for given a second chance and then came back to life..Not to forget the doctors confirmed him dead..Even ur science when faced with issues like this that are unexplainable they call it PARANORMAL...yes its an information age, pshycology, 21st century BUT yet there are things that can't be explained by science things that happen that gives one every reason to know that there is a GOD. So mr reuben when u die where do u think u would go? Will u end up recycled? Would u become d ecosystem? Or Does the experience of a once dead person open a page of a new research for U? In the words of my friend; It is better for u to live with d consciousness that there is a God than for u to die only to find out that there is a God.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by crackhaus: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
This all just became one big surrealistic nightmare. So fvcked up.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
The doctor was in stable condition this morning, but the nurse was in critical condition...It's a pity.

Immediately i saw "critical" on my newspaper. I knew it was over.

RIP Nurse.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kultimate009: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sylverbox: if I hear say dem allow you enter their land, make I know why. tongue
Sheybi na 2 test me 4 airport ni? I ready for dat.... But 4 now, na 2 dey wear gloves around

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by zeongeon: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Reiyvinn:

i don laugh tire today..... Let me save you the embarrassment.

Let me address your friend's "death" issue. Your friend wasn't dead, he had an NDE (Near-Death Experience). Think about Moamba of Tottenham. He was gone! His heart stopped beating for 51 minutes!! Yet, was he dead? No.

Your friend's brain still had some brain cell activities which our quack doctors don't know how to detect. Which means that some people that are kept are declared "dead" in hospitals may not be dead until s/he is verified "BRAIN DEAD." If one is brain dead, there is no coming back, it is bye bye.....

It is also proved that during unconsciousness, the brain gathers up memories, past memories; good, bad, ugly, e.t.c and then plays through. The experience will be more like a LIVE DREAM because his bodily unconsciousness makes it difficult to step out of it.

If you notice, many people have had similar NDEs and they are ALL CONTRADICTORY!

Some have seen Muhammad in heaven, some have seen Muhammad in hell fire. Some have seen Jesus in heaven, some have seen Jesus in hell fire. Some find themselves in their office, school or even in hospitals. The mind is a powerful thing....

Regarding the ecosystem rant you've been saying, let me tell why I was laughing at the trash you were writing all along.

Ecosystem is not a Realm oooh chai! Ecosystem na Biology not Religion.

When any living organism dies, it decays and during the process of decaying, it gets fed on by other living organisms making it part of the food chain. That's ecosystem....

Do you know why there is no life and consciousness after death? The Organ responsible for our consciousness (the brain) dies with us at death so we can't be conscious of anything after death...

When one dies, he is TRULY dead, never to live again.
. If u read well u would understand I didn't term ecosystem a religion..Ur explaination is the limit to which science can go..so in ur scientific explaination the brain can make up another U...see science has a limit..explain how my frd was able to see his lifeless body, explain how he was able to see the doctors and everyone around, explain the bright light and explain d sudden descending...if one doesn't live again why was my frd able to see everyone in d room including his lifeless body?...U talk about brain being organ responsible for ur life what about the oxygen that keeps ur heart/brain going? Tell me when someone dies isn't there oxygen in d environment why can't the person live See not even oxygen or ur brain keeps u alive..u body is a container for that which really keeps u alive..so when ur brain stops like u said its ur body that dies not U. See u can't explain everything with ur science..Infact my frd simply ignores science bullcraps that try to explain what they can't or have no idea about..Mr reiyvnn where do u go when u die? What really happens at d time of death? My frd being able to see his body and pple around does that say that when one dies that's the end? Its a strange world and all science can do is hypothesis A.K.A GUESS.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 190theclown: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
joshphorlarb: Aregbesola,abeg,close osun border o.

[size=38pt]rotfl [/size]
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by celinababy: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
So so sad,may her soul RIP.Daddy Jesus we rest in your hands
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 190theclown: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Flytefalls: The next few weeks will be very telling. Yes, there is Ebola but Ebola is not new; it can be (and has been) controlled. Humans, however undecided.

So shes still here advising people grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 190theclown: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
DICKtator:

NIGERIA/LIBERIA BORDER?

Hmmmmmmm.............................

grin grin grin grin
[size=48pt]
LWKMD!!

Since wen Nigeria begin share border with Liberia

Nigerians oooooooooo
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
190theclown:

So shes still here advising people grin grin grin
Advisory positions are over saturated. I merely observe by profession and hobby *eyes to the left*
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nkkystel(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
All I can say is that Sawyer is a health terrorist. He knew he had Ebola and yet he came to Nigeria for a conference, all in the name to spread the disease.
May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.