Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (71514 Views)

Doctor Dies Of Lassa Fever In Rivers / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / Abimbola Awoliyi: First Female Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 190theclown: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
kultimate009: That was the final straw.... Wey my passport I am off to obodo oyinbo....
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 4reigningqueen: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
hm
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ratiken(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Take it or leave it, Ebola is here with us.

Yet there might be many unidentified cases out there. We are now at the mercy of the West. Imagine the economic impact if this continues unabated in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Offices will get shut
Bankers will stay off work
Kids will no longer go to school
Our markets will be empty
Flights will be bared

This plague can actually grind us to a halt so quickly. We need help and we need it quickly.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by freshness2020: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oh Lord of creation...
I thought this news was outrightly debunked by the State Governments !
Mr Sawyer who send ♈όϋ come Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by redcliff: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
kultimate009: That was the final straw.... Wey my passport I am off to obodo oyinbo....

Looking for the passport you dont have.. smh

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by omoredia: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
serious thing oo!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by freezyprinzy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
this is serious and am traveling to lagos next week..God save us
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Now, this is getting serious... This will be good for Science Fiction cool

#Runs to the kitchen#

Gets two cloves of garlic,ginger,honey,burukutu.....#boiling together things# cheesy

RIP Doc...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Horus(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJz7tcCu0k

[size=15pt]Ebola Disease and Bush Meat[/size]

With the spread of Ebola Viral disease which medical experts say can be transmitted to humans through contacts with infectious animals, Members of the public have started avoiding meals of animals or bush meat.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bad news! o ga o!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
[size=17pt]if this disease is not curbed in 6 months, sorry o!!!!! No more hospital visits hence.

Disease resurfacing probably cos some idiot decided to eat bush meat ehn!!!! So its best to believe the Doctors husband, children, driver, patients treated might have contracted this disease.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Chinom(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
3coins: does Ebola kill that quick??...I have a feeling they are killing Ebola patients lipsrsealed

RIP to him sha sad

I wonderooo. That was fast. She (it's a lady) was barely diagnosed a few days ago. Maybe the NCDC are just exterminating them. They are taking no chances.The 2 US doctors taken to USA are even recovering.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ayobase(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
3coins: does Ebola kill that quick??...I have a feeling they are killing Ebola patients lipsrsealed

RIP to him sha sad

her.

RIP Ma.

may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

it is a pity.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by thunderrider: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
GetUmad: GOD heal our LAND

May the LORD heal our Land

AMIN
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by hazyfm: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
[size=18pt]chai!![/size]
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by IGBOSON1: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
wordcat: But the American doctor is stil alive. How come this Nigerian doctor died so quickly?

^^^At bolded: Not only still alive, but improving by the day! African man don suffer!

That useless Liberian man; why didn't he stay the Bleep in his country.....see what he has caused now! And our useless border/immigration control and health authorities should take 60% of the blame!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Gbade60: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

If you are not tired of crying. . . I AM!
I can only laugh these days o.
I nor get power to fight PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF GOD OR SATAN FOR NIGERIANS!
I have purchased my casket! cool

Abeg. . .make una keep am for LAGOS STATE O!
My leg nor go smell that MMA H-airport!
Eko go soon BAJE with MAMA 'BOLA' virus! cheesy

Oya FASHOLA. . . . Get ready to fill your hospital WITHOUT DOCTORS! kiss
I truly sori 4 u! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by corisande: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
cry
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Saao(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
But I heard this morning from the commissioner of health that people should disregard the rumors that she is been kept in isolated place in Lagos that she is responding to treatment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by hazyfm: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014

RIP to him sha sad

THIS WILL SCARE EBOLA VICTIMS FROM MAKING THEIR CASE PUBLIC FOR FEAR OF BEING KILLED..
JUST YESTERDAY, WE WERE TOLD SHE WAS IN AN UNDISCLOSED PLACE IN LAGOS

WHAT IS HAPPENING??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nairaman66(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
wordcat: But the American doctor is stil alive. How come this Nigerian doctor died so quickly?

Oyibo magic! America always know.. If it's a lie, ask GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by White007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014

You have not be following the news, else you should have known why the American doctors didn't die and the Nigerian doctor died.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by benELOHIM7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
its a she my friend! cry

RIP to [b]him
sha sad [/b]
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nairaman66(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
GetUmad: Information coming in now from RAINBOW Fm Lagos has it that the Doctor who was infected of the deadly disease, Ebola, after treating the Liberian man is now dead.

Source
Rainbow fm

CONFIRMED!!!

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/06/ebola-nigerian-female-doctor-dies-lagos/

The chicken has come home to roost!!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 190theclown: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJz7tcCu0k

[size=15pt]Ebola Disease and Bush Meat[/size]

With the spread of Ebola Viral disease which medical experts say can be transmitted to humans through contacts with infectious animals, Members of the public have started avoiding meals of animals or bush meat.

[size=38pt]ROTFL
[/size]
The guy say He nor send say he would continue chopping bush meat

Ebola can go and die where it is grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by numericalguy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
What do you expect when the only "treatment" the Nigerian government is giving the victims is "good food".

So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
osjoshua: Jonathan good luck is a fool and an incompetent leader, very slow. why was the liberia-Nigeria border not closed upon hearing the epidemic out break in Liberia? the same reason bk boys escalated into what it is today, GEJ why are you slow in everything, including health related matters? bk menace is a pain in the ass of every patriotic Nigerian citizen. and here comes another problem capable of wiping off every living being in Nigeria off the surface of the earth.
Of a truth, when the head is sick the ........ .....

Its not even his fault this time around . The problem i have with him is his attempt to perpetuate himself in office despite his cluelessness concerning how to improve the different areas of our national life. PDP has failed enough, let another party try , even if they later fail!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ratiken(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
osjoshua: Jonathan good luck is a fool and an incompetent leader, very slow. why was the liberia-Nigeria border not closed upon hearing the epidemic out break in Liberia? the same reason bk boys escalated into what it is today, GEJ why are you slow in everything, including health related matters? bk menace is a pain in the ass of every patriotic Nigerian citizen. and here comes another problem capable of wiping off every living being in Nigeria off the surface of the earth.
Of a truth, when the head is sick the ........ .....

Does Nigeria share any border with Liberia?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by seunshrek(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why will they give us the serum We will have to buy it for a huge sum and besides it hasn't been fully tested on humans
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by akinvest(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Finally EBOLA u are now come 2 stayed in Nigeria. Jesus Christ pls, come quickly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.