Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. (3555 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman / Former Muslim: 'it's Beautiful To Wake Up Without This Hatred' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Fulaman198(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Drugs really messes up ones mind

1 Like

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
thanks for reading thru

Fulaman198: Drugs really messes up ones mind
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by onetrack(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fulaman198: Drugs really messes up ones mind

I was actually thinking that he needs medication. shocked
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
SURELY, I HAVE TURNED MYSELF BEING UPRIGHT TO HIM WHO ORIGINATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND
I AM NOT OF THE POLYTHEIST.
SURELY MY PRAYER AND MY SACRIFICE AND MY LIFE AND MY DEATH ARE ALL FOR ALLAH THE LORD OF THE WORLDS, NO ASSOCIATE HAS HE, AND OF THIS AM I COMMANDED AND I AM OF THOSE WHO SUBMIT, THOU ART THE KING.

THEN ALLAH U AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

Since 50,000 years ago that we turned from civilization from Mecca deep into the Jungles of Africa, we have digressed, and falling so low, forgotten who we were, low to the horizontal level of an animal or beast (this is why we can blow ourselves up, rape and blunder, gossip, lies, sleep, eat and mate, die for a louis vutton and dream about bugatti and london and califonia drought stricken, kill each other, back bite, overweight, pork eater, mr biggs and macdonals is your house, can't cook, won't check your children's warefare, drunkeness, drug and heroin pusher and stiffers, slapping your mother, having erection towards your mother,sister, daughter or son, 20 seconds of every minute, vagina is what you see or visualize, so for the women (penis), dirty houses and environment, a car and a house to you with a degree to match up is an achievement to you, taking 5000 naira bag of rice for voting which will serve you for the next 4 years, amongst endless things). Some have falling below the animal level, they are on reptilian level, eating shit, defacating on the streets with their penis swinging back and forth (he has lost shame and diginity completely.) The life of a cow is now worth more than human, thus going around the whole continent killing for green grass, politician and pastor and imam stealing public funds and most of all serve 20 gods at once, which white devil is among.

This deviation is far gone and regarded as been dead! DEAD MAN WALKING, ZOMBIE, altogether called niggardliness. months ago, you call me niggar, i say hey sup! DEAD DEAD DEAD! you wonder why the white man doesn't to stay with you except and when he needs to deceive you. it because it is unhealthy to all body, mind and soul to stay among the dead, they must be removed!

after you have accepted ALLAH, then surely! you must now turn "yourself" upright from the reptilian and horizontal level (animal the beast,white man) into a vertical position, A MAN! THEN denounce you polytheist past, which is worst than being an atheist.

SURELY MY PRAYER AND MY SACRIFICE AND MY LIFE AND MY DEATH ARE ALL FOR ALLAH THE LORD OF THE WORLDS, means , your prayer and offerings or sacrifices, Life, and death, Jesus committed is life into his dying moment unto ALLAH, are all for GOD.

NO ASSOCIATE HAS HE, AND OF THIS AM I COMMANDED AND I AM OF THOSE WHO SUBMIT, THOU ART THE KING. MEANS no Jesus, Mary, Moses or Mohammad, neither are those of the 23 scienctists. this is a command, and i surrender and submit. now you alone with GOD! TELL OUT YOUR HEART, HE IS THERE.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Also being on the horizontal (animal and reptilian) also include eating 3 meals a day, it is against the Will of GOD.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sometime ago (at the age of 8 ) out of curiosity, I grabbed my grand maa's snuff container and emptied a good quantity into my mouth (my first attempt at doing hard d***s). The taste was not very palatable but I swallowed it anyway. cry Then it started!

I tried very hard to resist been thrown to the ground by unseen forces by grabbing a nearby corner of one of the buildings. I started uttering words, words I did not understand nor could I remember till today.
It felt great regaining my consciousness. grin

May you regain your consciousness soon. I never mentioned names! wink
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
GLORY AND PRAISES BE ONTO THEE O ALLAH, AND BLESSED IS THY NAME, AND EXALTED IS THY MAJESTY.
AND THERE IS NONE WORSHIPPABLE BESIDES THEE.
I BETAKE ME FOR REFUGE TO ALLAH AGAINST THE ACCURSED SATAN OR DEVIL.

You should praise your GOD, the blackman knows that best, but then it must be to the right one which original name is ALLAH! and there is none deserved to be worshipped but HE!

I BETAKE ME FOR REFUGE TO ALLAH AGAINST THE ACCURSED SATAN OR DEVIL. This is a very powerful, if not the most, prayer point. why? using just Nairaland as an example, (an this is a wonderful social site, Mr Osewa has and is doing a wonderful job with it). Of course, there is freedom of expression here on this site which is why it's a good platform.
Now trolls, i will called them viruses, devils are full in this place, just snooping around ensuring people must be kept on their horizontal level, and there are getting paid for it. This viruses are on all the social websites, causing trouble. you may wonder, how are they causing me trouble through the screen? they cause more damage than in direct contact. they destroy your psychic mentally, socially, spiritually and physically that you won't understand why you seem not to get solution to that problem. they are here to make you go farther from your Creator, that time when you perceive something as true or you are getting close to solution of your problems, they just bring you down with a single sentence.
this viruses take on all of our beautiful, meaningful tribal names, he won't use his virus name. then the begin to cause division. example- the yoruba woman is dirty by poster Okechukwu, the igbo man beats their mother by poster Akin,
the hausas deserves the largest quota by poster Adesua, then you will now see online disintegration and division among brothers. This viruses are well trained, specially trained squad highly intelligent in satistics, mathematical manipulation and permutation. weapon of mass deception thru social media, a five word sentence is enough to distrupt a nice topic that will benefit the reader's mind.
this is why you must always seek the refuge of GOD against that accursed satan virus. and also by acquiring endless knowledge, you must found reading something all the time. and to be able to differentiate between GOD'S LIGHT from the dragon fire!
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by malvisguy212: 5:53am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano:
I don't follow christ, but i try as much as possible to follow the teachings and lessons of Jesus! christ is not his surname, christ means crusher. however, i don't love my enemy, if you slap me, i will slap you back in the same measure, maybe a lil harder. Jesus taught the submission to the will of GOD, which is freedom, equality and justice.
this guy is the real muslim, noting like forgiving, do me I do YOU, revenge is good.this is the peace islam preach, jesus christ peace is diff from this , jesus said "the peace I give to you,not as the world giveth unto you".
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano:
I don't follow christ, but i try as much as possible to follow the teachings and lessons of Jesus! christ is not his surname, christ means crusher. however, i don't love my enemy, if you slap me, i will slap you back in the same measure, maybe a lil harder. Jesus taught the submission to the will of GOD, which is freedom, equality and justice.
Really?
Am very sure somebody like u will think its only gifted people that go to "school for the gifted" or only kings/queens go to kings/queens college grin because of d name grin

So since Jesus is a Muslim why aren't u following him(he submitted to God na, so he's a Muslim and practiced Islam) so why aren't u following him."

If u slap me i won't slap back.. I will use hammer to scatter that thing u call head
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: this guy is the real muslim, noting like forgiving, do me I do YOU, revenge is good. this is the peace islam preach, jesus christ peace is diff from this , jesus said "the peace I give to you,not as the world giveth unto you".
Islam never preaches that you reveng evil with evil

Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 96:
[But whatever they may say or do,] repel the evil [which they commit] with something that is better: We are fully aware of what they attribute [to Us].
(English - Mohd Asad)

Also.

Verse 28:54 "Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert EVIL with GOOD , and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them."

2 Likes

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Since u agree that Jesus talked about turning ur left cheek when slapped on d right.

Am sure u'll also believe that he claimed he was the son of God.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: The Islamic prayers and its meanings: For the black man to understand this, he first of all must have the knowledge of himself, of GOD, and of satan.

One can't exactly say or know how God created himself, (it is only known to 12 people in the universe, how it can be explained later), when God created himself, nobody else was there to record the time. however when God created himself, the first thing that he did was to study himself. and this time was between 76 and 78 trillion years ago.
He was alone in the dark universe, he manifested Himself out of the dark universe so he was and still black, that is why every living creature must come out of darkness into light. like the eyes of a blackman, his black eyes created the white around it.

From 76 trillion years down to 66 trillion years, the sun, the stars created 72 trillion years ago, has five points, each point at an angle of 72 degrees each, 72 by 5 is 360 degrees. and God chose himself the best part of the earth which is the middle east/africa axis (the whole world was called Asia on planet moon.
God planted a garden eastward in a place called Eden and not the middel east of the whole earth sire
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Islam never preaches that you reveng evil with evil

Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 96:
[But whatever they may say or do,] repel the evil [which they commit] with something that is better: We are fully aware of what they attribute [to Us].
(English - Mohd Asad)

Also.

Verse 28:54 "Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert EVIL with GOOD , and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them."
enlighten me. What type of islam the op practice ?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: It is like a leopard's spot, it can't be helped. blackman is a muslim. A muslim is a person that submits to the will of GOD.
Who is GOD? GOD is a Man, A Supreme Man, who is the best knower and all wise. GOD'S real name is ALLAH! Islam means freedom, equality, and justice. don't confuse it with the islam of now, for there is no sunni, shia or sufi (women should be more educated, why? teach a man, and you teach an individual, teach a woman, and you teach a nation. this is an example of what Islam means). Islam is Islam, Islam is Mathematics and it stands true, it never makes mistakes. The sun, moon, stars, the earth and earth rotations all submit to the will of ALLAH.

This is all according to the teaching of Elijah Mohammad.
A muslim is someone who submits to the will of God?.

Then,anyone who submits to the will of God is a muslim.
Even judaist,buddhist,christians,henotheist et al are all muslims?(Cos they all submit to the will of God in their way)
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2014
obua: Every black man is a child of God.
so every whiteman is a slave of God?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: The Islamic prayers and its meanings: For the black man to understand this, he first of all must have the knowledge of himself, of GOD, and of satan.

One can't exactly say or know how God created himself, #(it is only known to 12 people in the universe#, how it can be explained later), when God created himself, NOBODY ELSE WAS THERE TO RECORD THE TIME. however when God created himself, the first thing that he did was to study himself. and this time was between 76 and 78 TRILLION YEARS AGO.
He was alone in the dark universe, he manifested Himself out of the dark universe so he was and still black, that is why every living creature must come out of darkness into light. like the eyes of a blackman, his black eyes created the white around it.

From 76 trillion years down to 66 trillion years, the sun, the stars created 72 trillion years ago, has five points, each point at an angle of 72 degrees each, 72 by 5 is 360 degrees. and God chose himself the best part of the earth which is the middle east/africa axis (the whole world was called Asia on planet moon.
how come nobody else was there and you know the time He created Himself?

How come nobody else was there BUT only 12 people know it?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: Then 66 trillion years ago, there was a scientist, that wanted the whole earth(moon) speak one language with one intonation, this is not possible, God told him, nevetheless he said "i am going to do what im going to do" God said ok, you will learn your lessons soon enough. i personally do not know, it seems for every mile, our intonations changes, and as further as you it changes till it twist itself into a a completely different language.

lets get back to the story.
so this scientist (black man, jet blackman) tried hard and couldn't get it done, got so frustrated, and he decided to blow the all moon and its people. so he got himself a 100% potent dynamite, which can't be made today because of lack of knowledge, only a black man can do that. anyways he got the dynamite deep down 1 mile into the earth(moon) crust, and then boom! the moon split itself off the earth by 36000 miles from the original position and the earth was also pushed back 12000 miles from its point. thus the water on the moon poured back into the earth. and God said that is a testimony for those behind you that won't listen, God decided not to make himself public from this time. the scientists of today has proven that the sand of both earth and the moon are the same.
can we know the name of this great scientist who questioned God and acted contrary to his will?..I'm sure he's not a muslim cos he went contrary to God's instruction.
And how come the gravitional force in moon and earth is not the same and how come there's not enough oxygen in the moon to support human life?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: And 50,000 years ago, A black scientist by the name of Shabazz Mohammad, decided he was going to make the black man stronger, that he can never be destroyed. this is another deviation from the will of GOD, however there is a small good in it. which is the white man can have all the nuclear bombs, the last man standing will be that blackman, in this case warri man will say i go carry last ooo lol, and not just one man, a whole lot of people. brothers and sisters, we can't never die.

So Mr Shabazz took his people into the jungles of central africa, away from civilization. as time passes we began to create different gods, idol worshipper, and degraded and drifted away from the knowledge of GOD, and we became what you see today like shitting in public places, living the corpse lieing dead on the streets with a mentally dead people (dead begets dead), waking unclad, heavy metal in our ears, lips, month and tribal marks etc. Perhaps all those songo, ogun, amadioha etc were all scientists and we stupidly worship them, THEY ARE DEAD, THEY CAN'T HEAR ME OR YOU.

So GOD watched on, you will learn your lessons. Brothers and Sisters, GOD don't and never will whoop you, it is your mistakes that will teach a super lesson.
50,000yrs ago?. Which is 1964,I guess then most african countries had gained their independence or many of them had gotten near to gaining it...which country did this scientist take his people from and which area did he take them to?
How come,he was a scientist and still couldn't come up with great ideas on how to improve the living of his people with his scientific knowledge or was it that the people were not eager to learn frm him?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Rilwayne001: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: enlighten me. What type of islam the op practice ?

The op must have been a member of the "Nation of Islam" in America. You canvread about them in wikipedia ( en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam )

There teachings in totally different from the teaching of the Prophet (saw).

Please seek knowledge and stop saying that islam enjoing evil for evil.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2014
I've read most of your posts(not all cos its too boring) and I salute your courage to post these, the energy u've put into this 'great research' and ur high_spirit to defend the negroes..but sire,do u jst read all this frm 'God_knows_where' and believe them cos the source is sooooo reliable? Or u read,sit,think,reason and criticize these beliefs so as to be more knowledgeable?...#pls,when u read nonsensical histories,try to reason beyond that wich u're reading before sheepishly believing them...nb:I got tired of criticizing u cos it got soooo boring doing it
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Who would have been there if GOD WAS THE FIRST (LAWAL, from arabic AL-AWWAL MEANS THE FIRST NO ONE KNOW HIS BEGINNING, ONE OF ALLAH'S ATTRIBUTES). GOD WAS ALONE, SELF CREATED, BY THE TIME GOD HAD DEVELOPED HIMSELF, HE GAVE THE TIME AS 76 TRILLION YEARS AGO, WHEN ALLAH IN PERSON CAME AND RAISED HIMSELF A MESSENGER IN 1930 ( ELIJAH MOHAMMAD), ALLAH TOLD HIM THAT THE TIME IS DIVIDED INTO 6 PERIODS, (THE 6 DAYS OF CREATION) IF WE DIVIDE THAT BACK, THAT WILL LEAD US BACK AS FAR BACK AS 78 TRILLION YEARS AGO.

The Bible has in it an account of the 24 elders in the book of revelations, (also known as scientists) with crowns on their head, this crown means wisdom and higher knowledge. These 24 elders are group into 2, The 12 Major Scientists and The 12 Minor Scientists. The 12 Major Scientists of which ALLAH himself is the judge know all the steps by which the Creator, The Originator came to be, and that they won't share. Books of Elijah Mohammad is free online.
Toyolad: how come nobody else was there and you know the time He created Himself?

How come nobody else was there BUT only 12 people know it?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Before i continue on the meaning of The Islamic and The Lord's Prayer, i'll explain one or two things.

First: A muslims is not allowed to conceive any kind of weapon, all his weapon lies in his wisdom, knowledge and understanding. who must have taught the chinese, japanese man kung fu and all those fight techniques? they all were taught to them by a Blackman at a particular point in time.
Ever wondered why a blackman was so brutally beaten, killed even when they are larger in number than the predators? it is because he has been psychologically conditioned that when they die like that, they will make heaven. (you should ask yourselves, what and where is heaven). go anywhere in the world, the blackman is been killed every hour of everyday and no justice is done.

Psychologically, if some one hits you and you don't defend, he will continue to do so, and if it is the devil, he will kill you, and you will die. no courtcases, to the whiteman, a monkey has just died. but when you fight back in the same measure, he will let you be.

In John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You all seriously need to understand this, the devil has twisted this verse to lead you to hell with him. what this mean simply is "through my teachings or words or lessons" for the scripture itself came from GOD.

Do i follow Jesus? Yes brother, i try hard to follow Jesus teachings and lessons all of the way, not the twisted verses by king james.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: Who would have been there if GOD WAS THE FIRST (LAWAL, from arabic AL-AWWAL MEANS THE FIRST NO ONE KNOW HIS BEGINNING, ONE OF ALLAH'S ATTRIBUTES). GOD WAS ALONE, SELF CREATED, BY THE TIME GOD HAD DEVELOPED HIMSELF, HE GAVE THE TIME AS 76 TRILLION YEARS AGO, WHEN ALLAH IN PERSON CAME AND RAISED HIMSELF A MESSENGER IN 1930 ( ELIJAH MOHAMMAD), ALLAH TOLD HIM THAT THE TIME IS DIVIDED INTO 6 PERIODS, (THE 6 DAYS OF CREATION) IF WE DIVIDE THAT BACK, THAT WILL LEAD US BACK AS FAR BACK AS 78 TRILLION YEARS AGO.

The Bible has in it an account of the 24 elders in the book of revelations, (also known as scientists) with crowns on their head, this crown means wisdom and higher knowledge. These 24 elders are group into 2, The 12 Major Scientists and The 12 Minor Scientists. The 12 Major Scientists of which ALLAH himself is the judge know all the steps by which the Creator, The Originator came to be, and that they won't share. Books of Elijah Mohammad is free online.
"allah told him the time was divided into 6 periods and then you linked His date of creation with d date he created heaven and earth and everyting therein...so he created himself alongside creating oda tinz?.

Plss explain how u got 76trillion years from 1930 and 6 periods
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
I am not defending the Blackman (try as much as possible to stop using the word "negro"wink. I am merely stating the facts and the Truth which will set us free from the bondage of slavery and colonization. so that we can build for self.

Toyolad: I've read most of your posts(not all cos its too boring) and I salute your courage to post these, the energy u've put into this 'great research' and ur high_spirit to defend the negroes..but sire,do u jst read all this frm 'God_knows_where' and believe them cos the source is sooooo reliable? Or u read,sit,think,reason and criticize these beliefs so as to be more knowledgeable?...#pls,when u read nonsensical histories,try to reason beyond that wich u're reading before sheepishly believing them...nb:I got tired of criticizing u cos it got soooo boring doing it
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Toyolad: "allah told him the time was divided into 6 periods and then you linked His date of creation with d date he created heaven and earth and everyting therein...so he created himself alongside creating oda tinz?.

Plss explain how u got 76trillion years from 1930 and 6 periods

When you divide 76 trillion by 6, you would have a reminder 2 trillion, to round it all up, it was 78 trillion years ago, created himself, and said let there be light. When God says be, it shall be, there was light, and light brings forth live.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano: I am not defending the Blackman (try as much as possible to stop using the word "negro"wink. I am merely stating the facts and the Truth which will set us free from the bondage of slavery and colonization. so that we can build for self.

These are neither facts nor truths,these are bunch of cleverly arranged lies for gullible minds.Thanks
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Toyolad(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2014
gatiano:

When you divide 76 trillion by 6, you would have a reminder 2 trillion, to round it all up, it was 78 trillion years ago, created himself, and said let there be light. When God says be, it shall be, there was light, and light brings forth live.
loooooooooooolz..gullibility at its peak
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Dragonking: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
@Mynd44 please move this piece of shiit to the islam section where it belongs
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2014
IN THE OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT , THE MERCIFUL.
ALL PRAISES ARE DUE TO ALLAH, THE LORD OF THE WORLDS.
THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL, THE MASTER OF THE DAY OF REQUITTAL (JUDGEMENT).
THEE DO WE SERVE AND THEE DO WE BESEECH FOR HELP.
GUIDE US ON YOUR RIGHT PATH, THE PATH OF THOSE UPON WHOM THOU HAST BESTOWED FAVORS.
NOT OF THOSE UPON WHOM THY WRATH IS BROUGHT DOWN NOR OF THOSE WHO GO ASTRAY.
AMIN

ALLAH IS ONE, HE IS ALL INDEPENDENT,
HE BEGETTED NOT, NOR WAS HE BEGOTTEN
AND THERE IS NONE COMPARABLE UNTO HIM.

THEN AGAIN, ALLAH U AKBAR, TAKE A BOW, THEN WE SAY, GLORY TO MY LORD THE GREATEST 3*,
WE RISE AND SAY, ALLAH ANSWERS HIM WHO PRAISES HIM, O ALLAH, THINE IS THE PRAISE.
ALLAH U AKBAR
THEN WE PROSTRATE AND SAY AGAIN 3*, GLORY TO MY LORD THE MOST HIGH, RISE AND AGAIN WE SAY THOU HATH THE MOST MERCIFUL, HAVE MERCY ON ME AND FORGIVE MY SINS, ALLAH U AKBAR, PROSTRATE AND WE SAY GLORY TO MY LORD, THE MOST HIGH 3* (This just completes 1 cycle), sunrise(morning 2 cycles, noon 4 cycles, evening 4 cycles, night 4 cycles and before sleep 3 cycles.

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT , THE MERCIFUL. is like a knock knock, and before you say a word, he already knows

ALL PRAISES ARE DUE TO ALLAH, THE LORD OF THE WORLDS. Refering all your praises to GOD alone, (i don't sing ose o Jesu again.) for he alone blesses and protect without wanting anything in return and forgives endlessly if you acknowledge your sins and those sins you do not know. (the beneficent, the merciful).

The Lord of the worlds: of both the heavens (other planets or stars in the universe) and the earth.

THE MASTER OF THE DAY OF REQUITTAL (JUDGEMENT). The only judge on the day of judgement, that day does not mean one day, it means years, and i can say it is in progress as we speak or chat or type.

THEE DO WE SERVE AND THEE DO WE BESEECH FOR HELP.: who will i serve or ask help from? i would ask the all wise, and the best knower. he is always on point, not a millimeter over or under.

GUIDE US ON YOUR RIGHT PATH: the devil asked ALLAH, respite me till the day that "THEY" SHALL RISE, ALLAH said ok, but don't touch my anointed ones. devil said, i will lie in wait for them on thy straight path, and when you come you won't find most of them thankful. and GOD told him i will put you and those that follow you in the burning flame. then devil thought to himself, i am going to get myself some negros (sorry!) in hell with me. This is why we say guide us O ALLAH on your straight path, that exact path through which you guided Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad and a host lot of prophet, that i may be successful.

and the son of men went to job, and amongst them was the devil, Job recognized him, and he asked him, what are you doing here with the son of men? even the son of men didn't realize they had a devil for friend. To which the devil answered he goes "to and fro, back and forth" seeking whom he may devour and kill. To and fro, back and forth means left and right, up and down = cross. he kicks you from left, lies that he loves you from right, gives you money in exchange for something at up and on the down he kills and finally drag you to hell. "in hoc signo vince" means with this sign, we shall conquer. the sign of the cross, he wasn't talking about you blackman, he was against you and that was the roman emperor constantine. the crusader!

NOT OF THOSE UPON WHOM THY WRATH IS BROUGHT DOWN NOR OF THOSE WHO GO ASTRAY: means those that are condemned already (the whitedevil) nor the blackman or the bornagain whiteman that is going astray. nicodemus was a bornagain (maybe).
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Toyolad: loooooooooooolz..gullibility at its peak

I appreciate it that you ask questions, for every knowledge, wisdom or spirit that comes to you by whatever ways or medium, it is best for you to investigate. it is the perfect thing to do, afterall, knowledge is to listen, know and importantly observe. what i can't explain to you in clear terms is my fault, so i will refer you to the teaching of the Honorable Elijah Mohammad, or Louis Farrakhan. just to pass time for fun, read them thru. thankyou brother.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
ALLAH IS ONE: This one right here, is easy if you are mathematically sound, and if mucous hasn't fully laced your brains (sorry, this is not to abuse).
One would ask, if ALLAH the originator is 78 triilion years old, and HE is a man, do you mean to tell me that he had been living that long? the whiteman's one of creative mind, vampires, lives for as long as possible in hiding sucking people's life, till the truth of GOD touches him, which ofcourse is the SUN, then he burns and melts out at the same. what a funny and deraged mind he has.

A blackman is created to live 1000years, yes you can make 1000years, the whiteman 70 to 100, that is why when he sees one of his own make 113, 110,109 or 98 and still jogging, he tells it in all the media boosting, it is a big deal to him, and when he sees a black person of 124, 143, or a blackman that says he was already born during the napoleon era, he says the black has no document to proof or there was no written system in africa at the time. the black brothers run to believe that as if that old man don't know who he is. i pity us the blackpeople most times.

There are several ALLAH, and their knowledge is ONE, that is why you hear different name of GOD, EL-SHADDAI, JEHOVA, AND MANY MORE IN BETWEEN, THE ONE NOW IS FARD MOHAMMAD (ALL PRAISES IS DUE TO ALLAH), I KNOW HIS AGE AND I KNOW HIM AND WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE, I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE, BECAUSE WHEN I PRAY I KNOW TO WHOM WHO I AM PRAYING, back in the days, the image was void, so i had to send Jesus to take it thru, if that don't work fast or atall, i used Mary with Jesus plus holy spirit and balance it with rosery,oil, holy water and all of them are white images in my void mind. i was a show.

to cut story short. THE BASIC NAME FOR ALL THIS CREATOR IS ALLAH AND HE IS ONE!

How to eat to live long will be discussed soon.

HE IS ALL INDEPENDENT, HE DOESN'T DEPEND ON ANYBODY OR ANYTHING, EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY DEPEND ON HIM INCLUDING THE DEVILS.

WE CAN DISCUSS TOGETHER THE MEANING OF "HE BEGETTED NOT, NOR WAS HE BEGOTTEN".
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
THE LORD'S PRAYER. This is one of the best, if not the best prayer till today.
Matthew 6: 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (kjv).

be not like them: like the unbelievers, polytheists, and mostly devils.
Your Father knows what you need before you ask for it - it says "YOUR" not "MY". And what i stated earlier about the speed of thought as 24 billion miles/sec, the bible that you believe in has just bear me witness.

OUR FATHER WHICH ACT IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME.
THY KINGDOM COME.
THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD.
AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS.
AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL: (the catholics end it here), but without its ending, the prayer is not activated.
FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY, FOR EVER.
AMEN.

OUR FATHER WHICH ACT IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME. - Again it is "our" not "my", our father, which act in heaven, does not mean in the sky like that, but in the high places, in knowledge, in wisdom, high mathematics and sciences, higher health(good health), beautiful and clean places of complete awareness. Hollowed be his name- how powerful, blessed, holy is his name, which is "ALLAH". The devil had made himself equal by celebrating halloween, right under your nose. Africans wish they could do some halloween too.

THY KINGDOM COME. - Hereafter as the muslims say, a kingdom of freedom, equality and justice.

THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.- as GOD rules the heavens, so shall HE rule on earth. with freedom, justice and equality.

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD.- day does not mean 1 day, it could be a year, 10 or even 100. This day, he will clean us up, and feed us higher knowledge continuously for ever, our knowledge will know no bound (blackman).

AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS.- to forgive us in what we lack, and we promised to let go of those that acted wrong against us, example, if a person driving by, splashes water on you unknowingly, don't go shouting and raining curses on that person. put in prison an offender, the time that he deserved not an hour more, and release him free completely without parole or bond on his due time.

AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL: guide us on Thy straight path (as explained in the Islamic prayer). so we may not be decieved until the day GOD's Kingdom come.

FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY, FOR EVER.: For that kingdom that is to come is ALLAH'S , all the power there in, the glory, for ever. no pdp, app, apc, bush, putin, no democrat, or socialist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Books By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Loveworld Publishing Ministry / My Thoughts On Religion I / Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.