Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore (50933 Views)

Borno Governorship Election: Nine Governorship Candidates Step Down For Shettima / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by highchiefpee(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2014
angryGod bless u bro,exactly my thots abt this whole thing any body supporting aregbesola in osun is a fool, infact him coming out to contest for a second term in office is an insult on civil servants and d masses in general
OSFarinde: I believe those clamoring for Aregbesola for 2nd term doesn't live in Osun , I live in Oshogbo and I can tell you that the guy is a scam.. This is a governor that DIDN'T build a SINGLE STATE road.. not paying workers salary for months , introductions that doesn't benefit the indigenous people of the state but his friends from Lagos. 80% of commissioners and PS are from Lagos and downgraded us to peasant in form of recruitment of real osun people to OYES that pays 8000 naira .. This guy demolished Oke Fia to Dada Estate road side shops because he want the people to rent the aiyegbaju market shops that is up for rent at about 500,000 Naira which is still even under construction .. Demolition of Fakunle Comprehensive High School (a landmark in Oshogbo) that has been in existence before he was born and sold it to tinubu in other to build Shoprite .. Its like Fashola demolishing King's College, Lagos .

This is a guy that publicly support , praise and fund violence by his recognition of the State Boys.. All the roads he claimed to have constructed are done with local government allocations and the Old Garage to Ila Odo road is a Federal government road. Only A FOOL , will vote aregbe into office again.. I can also tell you authoritatively that Agric Office at Oke Fia is been demolished now for the construction of Tinubu's Estate .. This same guy refused to conduct local government election so he can keep swindling the local government allocation.

The Opon Imon project which his son , a guy of under 30 years old , handled at the cost of about 8billion Naira is also a scam because the unit is not up to 800 , this Opon Imon doesn't even have a Linear Graph and his wife also handled the school uniform project via Sam & Sarah which in turn wrecked the livelihood of the tailors and school uniform traders in the state , even in Western countries , the government isn't in charge of school uniforms.. All you see is propaganda and lies on Channel's television about his work...

Like I said , Only a fool will vote for Ogbeni on Saturday... my 20cent !

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by BUTICANT: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
I KNEW WELL MEANING POLITICIANS AND PARTY WILL SUPPORT PDP AND PRESIDENT GOODLUCK. COME AUGUST 9 PDP WILL SHOUT VICTORY.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by kesmoney: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Believe you me, all these nine gubernatorial aspirants that endorsed the PDP candidate are already commissioner... Watch and see. PDP must compensate them with appointments and contracts... PDP all the way.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by kesmoney: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
highchiefpee: angryGod bless u bro,exactly my thots abt this whole thing any body supporting aregbesola in osun is a fool, infact him coming out to contest for a second term in office is an insult on civil servants and d masses in general
. Am very much aware. I served(NYSC) in Osun state and I can tell you that in the school I served and other schools in that local Govt, Ayedaade LG, its only the SS3 students that got the opion mion. But if you enter Lagos and other APC states, you wil hear people saying that evey student got the opion mion... Its a big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by kesmoney: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
To me, I can't say that PDP will win pr APC will win... But I would have said so, if APC supporters in OSun state swept the footstep of President Jonathan that day he came to Osun to hand over flag to Omeseri. I tell you, any state whatsoever in this country that Mr. President come and the opposition party will try and sweep his footstep after he left, that state will be won by PDP by fir by force... That was what happened in Ekiti State and even Fayemi knows and regretted such... The APC supporters have done the sweeping before Fayemi came. And I tell you, its a big insult to Mr. President. Its means he is not welcomed in that State atall and he even have the support of INEC, National Assembly, Armed Forces, Judiciary and Nigerians to take/reclaim such state back... So, Ogbeni Rauf knows this and mandated APC supporters not to do so. Even Tinubu and Buhari knows that such sweeping is a big insult to them, not to talk of Mr. President, that was why they didn't say anything in Ekiti State election. So, it will be hard for both APC and PDP tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

How would you feel on Sunday when the Result must have been announced?
I guess nairaland would av been shutdown by then . Just like that of Ekiti .
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Skido360: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
iam sorry cos accord party never joined the pdp
during the mega rally of the apc on tuesday, the chairman of accord party confirmed that its party has merged with the Apc 4 this coming election.
So i dont know where u heard that acord has agreed to join pdp
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Skido360: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
what an inteligent man aregbsola is !!
There is confirmation from all broadcasting television and radios in osun state that the Pdp were caught with printed ballot papers in ibokun local government area of osun state.this is just the beginning.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Touchforfree(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
All these 9 Doro-political parties combined result can ir be up to 600 votes ?. They'll all congratulate Aregbe as the Governor on Monday. Ride on Omoluabi. Omisore is a looser already............
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Samad805(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire:

I would make my position know soonest.

But I detest APC because of BAT insolence angry
now dat Apc is back on dah sit I think d nxt tin 4 u 2 do is 2 follow omisore 2 go and die u dis mumu......... grin
Firefire:

I would make my position know soonest.

But I detest APC because of BAT insolence angry
now dat Apc is back on dah sit I think d nxt tin 4 u 2 do is 2 follow omisore 2 go and die u dis mumu.........
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by JstBrave(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Samad805: now dat Apc is back on dah sit I think d nxt tin 4 u 2 do is 2 follow omisore 2 go and die u dis mumu......... ;Dnow dat Apc is back on dah sit I think d nxt tin 4 u 2 do is 2 follow omisore 2 go and die u dis mumu.........

Be matured about this. No need for insults
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by guiddoti: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
dejt4u:

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/nine-political-parties-adopt-omisore/
Propaganda! Hurry! next story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.