Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore (50934 Views)

Borno Governorship Election: Nine Governorship Candidates Step Down For Shettima / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by highchiefpee(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2014
angryThat's what baffles me abt those apc clowns,a governor that has borrowed over 200billion aprt frm the states monthly allocation and lgs allocation which he never release to the lgs since he has assumed power!is now constructing localgovt roads and 1 or 2 federal roads apc peeps dey make noise say he dey develop osun,all the infrastructures they are making noise abt is nt up to 50billion,now with all the debts and d funds ogbeni has been collectin since over 44 months nw is he telling us that its only lg roads that he can shw for it,ogbenin is a greedy mafucker he doesn't deserve a 2nd term!!
Polchiz:
Is it his father's money or his personal money that he used to execute those projects?

Somebody is spending public fund and you are clapping for him.
Who doesn't know how to spend money that he didn't suffer for?
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by heedsa10: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2014
I don't know when exactly the problem of this country will stop because I have not seen anywhere in the world where an ex convict is vying to become a governor. even if aregbesola hasn't performed has most of you Blvd he is far far better than an ex convict.
I am not an osun indigene but the last time I went there I knew something better is going on here. I don't know y our pple follow blindly because maybe somebody contesting is somehow related to them or they love him just because of that they refuse to see his bad side . let's call a spade a spade rauf is far far better than omisore, lets forget about his performance for the fact that he has never been convicted of any crime before his above him.
just like a friend said, Nigerian graduate are the laziest have ever seen in the world. just because you are graduate doesn't make you intelligent. american, Germany and UK wasn't build by there govt just as you pple think, this country were built by entrepreneurs, pple who know how to use there brain, all their govt did was manage diligently and be sincere to there pple. when I graduated I never waited for any govt to come and give me a job rather I started looking @ a work I cld learn to upgrade my skill. I learnt a job of windscreen crack sealing and erazing and immediately I started advertizing to pple until am well accepted and today I make more 10k in just a day. what am saying in actual fact is that don't expect any govt to provide you a job rather fight for yourself. the job they av has been shared amongst their kids and allies so if you still sitting down blvin omisore/rauf will get you a job you a long thing.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by destineguy(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
yomanovic:
This is disappointing from you. When acn lost in Ekiti, did anything happen? If pdp wins, nothing will happen but if apc wins, its no other than pdp that will let hell lose because Jonathan is just too desperate to stay in office beyond 2015.
You say you might support Aregbesola just because you want him to go for a second. That's a recognition of the fact that he is actually better than good-for-nothing Omisore.
Mind you, the pdp have solid plans to fully rig the election. Imagine during a press conference, the IG of Police, the number police officer in the country telling voters to go to their various houses immediately they cast their votes. Is that the right thing to be said by a person of such an elevated public office? I tot voters are to wait peacefully after casting their votes and wait for transparent counting of the votes. Naija I hail thee.
Some ppl are jst more an i*dio*t than they literally look. In a fair electoral constitution,voters are never mandated to wait behind after casting their votes,otherwise why do we have Party Agents present at each polling unit? You should at least apply a little of the knowledge those diligent teachers imparted into you. Voters can only wait to take pictures in their own interest and that'll be at a reasonable distance from electioneering spot. The fact that you're a supporter of one of those useless parties doesn't guarantee you to speak like one of those guys wasting away. A lot of ppl are reading your every post,stop displaying this great an ignorance to millions of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2014
Meritbaba:
Graduates my foot, the highest have seen among them are SSCE holder, and must you lie in every thing you have to change N10,000 to N8000 just to make it look so bad.
That's bcus, state tax and other charges will be removed from ∂ pay... And who said they are SSCE holder... If u aint here u don't av to comment nah... We have Bsc/Hnd and even ppl with Masters Degree are doing it sometimes that I could know..

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by destineguy(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2014
From Investment icons such as: Peter Lynch,Philip Fisher,Warren Buffet,John burr Williams,Benjamin Graham and the likes. One's savings or loans is never to be used on precarious expenditures but on money yielding assets. It's only in this country where you'll see the first lady or some ill-fated governors borrow money from international purse only to use it to finance projects that'll always require more borrowed money to maintain. Governors should be diplomatic and intelligent. Spending on anything is what anybody can do,what distinguishes the investor and the 'spender' is what they spend money on: Assets or liabilities. Indeed,only a fool can rule over fools.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Nine inconsequential elements!

hahahaaha you are so right. The parties are so inconsequential in Osun Politics. AA was founded by Obj's ally, Accord is PDP extension since birth, Kowa is PDP extension, PPN was founded by Jonathan's loyalists Daniel and the list is endless. We all know APGA is PDP's bu*tt licker

Ogbeni will win landslide

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by zurine(f): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2014
hmm
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by OSFarinde(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2014
I believe those clamoring for Aregbesola for 2nd term doesn't live in Osun , I live in Oshogbo and I can tell you that the guy is a scam.. This is a governor that DIDN'T build a SINGLE STATE road.. not paying workers salary for months , introductions that doesn't benefit the indigenous people of the state but his friends from Lagos. 80% of commissioners and PS are from Lagos and downgraded us to peasant in form of recruitment of real osun people to OYES that pays 8000 naira .. This guy demolished Oke Fia to Dada Estate road side shops because he want the people to rent the aiyegbaju market shops that is up for rent at about 500,000 Naira which is still even under construction .. Demolition of Fakunle Comprehensive High School (a landmark in Oshogbo) that has been in existence before he was born and sold it to tinubu in other to build Shoprite .. Its like Fashola demolishing King's College, Lagos .

This is a guy that publicly support , praise and fund violence by his recognition of the State Boys.. All the roads he claimed to have constructed are done with local government allocations and the Old Garage to Ila Odo road is a Federal government road. Only A FOOL , will vote aregbe into office again.. I can also tell you authoritatively that Agric Office at Oke Fia is been demolished now for the construction of Tinubu's Estate .. This same guy refused to conduct local government election so he can keep swindling the local government allocation.

The Opon Imon project which his son , a guy of under 30 years old , handled at the cost of about 8billion Naira is also a scam because the unit is not up to 800 , this Opon Imon doesn't even have a Linear Graph and his wife also handled the school uniform project via Sam & Sarah which in turn wrecked the livelihood of the tailors and school uniform traders in the state , even in Western countries , the government isn't in charge of school uniforms.. All you see is propaganda and lies on Channel's television about his work...

Like I said , Only a fool will vote for Ogbeni on Saturday... my 20cent !

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by amanze15(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Jeezuzpick: Someone who sprayed money at Oja Oba in Oshogbo today wey people no rush to pick?

Omisore is a joker!

He has to rig to win.
the sad truth!!!
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by amanze15(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2014
The "ogbeni" would flog omisore. True or false?
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Here we are...

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2014
OSFarinde: I believe those clamoring for Aregbesola for 2nd term doesn't live in Osun , I live in Oshogbo and I can tell you that the guy is a scam.. This is a governor that DIDN'T build a SINGLE STATE road.. not paying workers salary for months , introductions that doesn't benefit the indigenous people of the state but his friends from Lagos. 80% of commissioners and PS are from Lagos and downgraded us to peasant in form of recruitment of real osun people to OYES that pays 8000 naira .. This guy demolished Oke Fia to Dada Estate road side shops because he want the people to rent the aiyegbaju market shops that is up for rent at about 500,000 Naira which is still even under construction .. Demolition of Fakunle Comprehensive High School (a landmark in Oshogbo) that has been in existence before he was born and sold it to tinubu in other to build Shoprite .. Its like Fashola demolishing King's College, Lagos .

This is a guy that publicly support , praise and fund violence by his recognition of the State Boys.. All the roads he claimed to have constructed are done with local government allocations and the Old Garage to Ila Odo road is a Federal government road. Only A FOOL , will vote aregbe into office again.. I can also tell you authoritatively that Agric Office at Oke Fia is been demolished now for the construction of Tinubu's Estate .. This same guy refused to conduct local government election so he can keep swindling the local government allocation.

The Opon Imon project which his son , a guy of under 30 years old , handled at the cost of about 8billion Naira is also a scam because the unit is not up to 800 , this Opon Imon doesn't even have a Linear Graph and his wife also handled the school uniform project via Sam & Sarah which in turn wrecked the livelihood of the tailors and school uniform traders in the state , even in Western countries , the government isn't in charge of school uniforms.. All you see is propaganda and lies on Channel's television about his work...

Yeeeeeee!!

All those roads that are being built are federal roads??!!??

But why did Jonathan allow Aregbe to commission the roads he didn't build?

But, come o!

Are you sure you live in oshogbo?

mmmmmm?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by OSFarinde(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

Yeeeeeee!!

All those roads that are being built are federal roads??!!??

But why did Jonathan allow Aregbe to commission the roads he didn't build?

But, come o!

Are you sure you live in oshogbo?

mmmmmm?

I live very well in Oshogbo... Please , can you enlighten me and single out a road Aregbe commissioned in Osun I didn't ask for 2.. but just 1 road he , Aregbe personally commissioned in Osun (Local Government roads not Included )

Anxiously anticipating your reply.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by marv1: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2014
1stola: Useless people
All thieves
Old fools
It's only election times they share one cup of rice and etc to mumugerians to buy vote.
GEJ till revolution 2015.
Even @ that @ least smbody has to be there. One devil is better than the other. Nature doesnt like vacuum. My fear is that osun people shuld evaluate former govmnt b4 aregbesola and aregbesola, then aregbesola and omisore b4 voting. So that they will nt just go and vote because omisore is a doctorate. It happed in ekiti state and they kicked him out after his first term. He was only for the elites not d masses. So beware. Moreover eating corn or groundnut on the street is nt the same as being there for the masses. Its is a political algebra amounting to nothing. Omisore is a high profiled man and i doubt it if he will likely to come down to the level of the causes, aspirations and hope of a common man on the street. You know he has his own god father in that state and they too can do even worst than the present govnt in the state. So beware.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ikwubaba: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2014
Sunofgod: Checkmate APC

(Again! ! !)

Assuming we believe in those parties. But they are nine out of 20 abi?
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Mccullum: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Nine ants can not lift one cube of sugar.... all losers joing together to lose together.... Aregbesola till 2018... victory for APC.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by marv1: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
OSFarinde: I believe those clamoring for Aregbesola for 2nd term doesn't live in Osun , I live in Oshogbo and I can tell you that the guy is a scam.. This is a governor that DIDN'T build a SINGLE STATE road.. not paying workers salary for months , introductions that doesn't benefit the indigenous people of the state but his friends from Lagos. 80% of commissioners and PS are from Lagos and downgraded us to peasant in form of recruitment of real osun people to OYES that pays 8000 naira .. This guy demolished Oke Fia to Dada Estate road side shops because he want the people to rent the aiyegbaju market shops that is up for rent at about 500,000 Naira which is still even under construction .. Demolition of Fakunle Comprehensive High School (a landmark in Oshogbo) that has been in existence before he was born and sold it to tinubu in other to build Shoprite .. Its like Fashola demolishing King's College, Lagos .

. If all u have said is true then there is fire on the montain because these were the real similar issues that happened in ekiti state that they kicked the govnor out against his 2nd term. However if osun state can not replicate the feat in ekiti state based on what u have said then i doff my cap for ekiti people. Beware.....
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2014
The names of the roads in osogbo town and the total length of each of them are as listed below:
1 Station Rd- Fagbewesa-Odi Olowo Jn – Ebenezer Rd. 0.61KM
2 Boorepo – Abaku – Elelede Junction Road. 0.47 KM
3 Elelede Junction – Oluode Market – Gbemu Junction Road 1.00 KM
4 Gbodofon – Jaleyemi – Gbemu Junction Road – Isale Aro Rd. 1.79 KM
5 Ilobu Road – Adesina Crescent – GRA Rd. 1.35 KM
6 Oja Oba – Osun Groove Gate with Road Extension 1.02 KM
7 Balogun Biiro /Oke Baale Road. 0.85 KM
8 Alafia Street – Church Street, Awolowo Way 0.79 KM
9 Coca – Cola – Alekuwodo – Capital hotel Road. 2.33 KM
10 Oke Onitea Road – Anaye Market Junction, Oke Onitea Rd, 0.42 KM
11 Anaye Market – Bisi Bankole – Alafia Street. 0.87 KM
12 Okefia – Alekuwodo – Olaiya Junction 3.83 KM
13 Tinumola Street (Opposite capital Hotel Wonderful road) 1.21 KM
14 Oroki Estate – Ilobu Road 0.85 KM
15 Odetoyinbo – Dupe Aina – heritage Hotel Road 3.28 KM
16 Kola Balogun Road Junction – Fiwasaye Olohunosebi Rd 0.83 KM
17 Osunbukola /Mercy Land – Ajani Stret (Prime Petrol Station) 0.98 KM
18 John Mackay – Gbeja Road, Oke Baale Rd 0.96 KM
19 Tanisi – Olorunosebi – Keji Adigun Street 1.18 KM
20 Adams Street – Mercy Land Road 0.67 KM
21 Steel Rolling Camp – Kabelo Filling Station Rd 1.015 KM

Not to talk of that of ife,ilesha and the villages around,gbongan,apomu,ikire,ede,and so on...u wan kill aregbesola bah....a fool was talking about state road,shey this one no reach u...shey na one day den build rome ni.....shey oyinlola no see all these road ni,but the lg chairmen under were busy choping and lavishing the moni.....I was listen to omisore radio station yesterday and they were saying how oyinlola embezzled moni during his regime and these pple discussing about him were pple in government with oyinlola OOOOO........another fool was talking about using UBE money to build school and claiming that he is one that build it....oya tell me,shey UBE no dey during oyinlola's tenure....all the schools in "osun state" that were built during oyinlola's tenure can not be use to compare a single school by aregbe.....let us leave the maths......am not saying aregbe is perfect....but nobody should ever use him to compare adeleke,bisi akande and oyinlola.....
Forget about omisore,that one no get any plan,he is full of deceit...

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ikwubaba: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Firefire:

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO to Second Term!
No to Aregbe
No to Tinubu

No No No to GEJ 2dn term too...abi na 3rd term sef.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Chaleeee: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: And he even owe them 8months Salary b4 Ekiti election.. Twas after ∂ election he paid 3month from dia in... Lecturers of τђε̣ state-owned tertiary institutions went on strike for months... Then wia are τђε̣ plans he has for youths/graduates pls..... Our eyes are opened... We want more dan roads.... Omi as promised thousands of permanent jobs... He intentionally don't read his manifesto cus he knew Apc will be countering it... So OMI all ∂ way oo... And we all knew Oschool project ιѕ fund by UBE-and its a 2011 project self... We knw what we are doing jare...

You are very conversant with the issues going on in Osun state. Here in Osogbo, my neighbor downstairs said the BH governor deducts N2000 as tax. So on paper they sign for N10,000 but they receive N8,000. This man is a post-grad student in OAU.

Ni ipinle Osun, eniyan Iyi ni wa
#TeSojuE

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yomanovic: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2014
deletrue: Na today every body know say apc problem is just more than drug addicts? Their problems are such that not even the most reasonable member can solve. As addicts, they continue unknowly to increase not only those things and apc members who ensure that the few supporters are openly persuaded by way of running their mouths to say and promote disguisting and hateful remarks to Nigerians thereby compleltely emptying their few loyals. Just yesterdsy, Oyegun, apc chairman told the world that they will run paralled government if apc fails. He also told all governors, legislators, party chiefs etc to move to Osun with their police, body guards etc. What a foolish and most senseless fellows!
With this coming together and support giving to pdp, apc is gone again. Tufiakwa. May Nigeria never come across this aimless Nigerians like the apc members. While I will support political competition, it should not be like this useless apc members, supporters and friends who are without direction but always promoting destruction and killings

I hate when people make unfounded statements about one party and talking as if the other party is made of only the holy spirit. What is my country becoming for God's sake? When Obasanjo claimed to make an election 'a do-or-die affair, where were people like you?
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee:

You are very conversant with the issues going on in Osun state. Here in Osogbo, my neighbor downstairs said the BH governor deducts N2000 as tax. So on paper they sign for N10,000 but they receive N8,000. This man is a post-grad student in OAU.

Ni ipinle Osun, eniyan Iyi ni wa
#TeSojuE
I'm very much in ∂ system.. Abere on daily basis... We knew all his pranks and lies... Kabiru ιѕ a graduate like dis Oyes ppl.. Kabiru ιѕ a SSA in ∂ ministry of Works #BringingFacts.... #WeRejectsRauf

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Chaleeee: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Yinkagbo:

I will not curse ur lineage,I will rather leave your family as it is,because the problem u are facing sef can not end in the next 300years.......I have never seen graduate working in Oyes,I was at the Oyes station last year when dey did collected bike from my worker,to b sincere,all those people I meet thr r drop out and illiterate..some are even tailor and barber,that they are doing the Oyes plus thr work.....oya mr fool,tell me the job that ur papa GEJ and oyinlola,created for the graduates?
During imigration recruitment,omisore asked pple in ife to submit thr credentials to him with promises of getting them job in immigration,they are so dull to have use thr brain to think that is it omisore alone that is in power to have asked about 1500persons to submit credentials,shey aint another pple in other part of the state ni......and even this immigration has only one office in osogbo,where will dey put all dis 1500 excluding other towns ooooo......jelili adesiyan as national secretary,Gani olaoluwa as PDP state chairman,and himself want to be governor too.Does it means pdp can not hold public except they are prisoners?
Awon werey gbogbo.....

This is the state of education in Osun. Aregbe is destroying the future of Osun and you 3e there supporting this agent of darkness.
Anybody that support this form of development will never prosper!

#TeSojuE

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Owoplenty(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2014
The reporter was grammatically bias,it should read "9 political gangster"....
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Samad805: r u a pdp member??

I would make my position know soonest.

But I detest APC because of BAT insolence angry
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by whyman(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2014
highchiefpee: angryThat's what baffles me abt those apc clowns,a governor that has borrowed over 200billion aprt frm the states monthly allocation and lgs allocation which he never release to the lgs since he has assumed power!is now constructing localgovt roads and 1 or 2 federal roads apc peeps dey make noise say he dey develop osun,all the infrastructures they are making noise abt is nt up to 50billion,now with all the debts and d funds ogbeni has been collectin since over 44 months nw is he telling us that its only lg roads that he can shw for it,ogbenin is a greedy mafucker he doesn't deserve a 2nd term!!

When pple throw truth to the winds in the name of politics, when good reasoning and intellectual development by technocrats was jettisoned for a non-achiever. Then there is a bigger problem.

I don't expect everybody to sing Aregbe's praise. When Fashola demolishes Oshodi and other eyesore shanties along major roads, everybody was shouting the man would not win election again. But he won and everybody gives kudos to him for what he did in Oshodi today.

For me, I have never seen any administrator except Leo Ajiborisha that have shown passion and zeal to do a good work in Osun like Aregbesola.

Like him or hate him, of all the gubernatorial contestants he is the leading light and that's what the good unbiased and progressive oriented people of Osun would support. Let me quote a political party member "what we have in Osun is a ruse, the man is just turning the whole state to a construction site". Yes, let the construction continues and we will be the better for it. I can move from Gbongan Ibadan road to orita Ayetoro without hassle unlike before. "Ibi ohun to dara lemi wa o, E mi o si ni idi ibaje. Inira ni a ko ila ti o ba jinna tan a di ohun oge".

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee:

This is the state of education in Osun. Aregbe is destroying the future of Osun and you 3e there supporting this agent of darkness.
Anybody that support this form of development will never prosper!

#TeSojuE

That's to tell u that pdp 71/2 years in the state has done more worst to us....thanks to u that u pointing this out by urself...........

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by OSFarinde(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Yinkagbo: The names of the roads in osogbo town and the total length of each of them are as listed below:
1 Station Rd- Fagbewesa-Odi Olowo Jn – Ebenezer Rd. 0.61KM
2 Boorepo – Abaku – Elelede Junction Road. 0.47 KM
3 Elelede Junction – Oluode Market – Gbemu Junction Road 1.00 KM
4 Gbodofon – Jaleyemi – Gbemu Junction Road – Isale Aro Rd. 1.79 KM
5 Ilobu Road – Adesina Crescent – GRA Rd. 1.35 KM
6 Oja Oba – Osun Groove Gate with Road Extension 1.02 KM
7 Balogun Biiro /Oke Baale Road. 0.85 KM
8 Alafia Street – Church Street, Awolowo Way 0.79 KM
9 Coca – Cola – Alekuwodo – Capital hotel Road. 2.33 KM
10 Oke Onitea Road – Anaye Market Junction, Oke Onitea Rd, 0.42 KM
11 Anaye Market – Bisi Bankole – Alafia Street. 0.87 KM
12 Okefia – Alekuwodo – Olaiya Junction 3.83 KM
13 Tinumola Street (Opposite capital Hotel Wonderful road) 1.21 KM
14 Oroki Estate – Ilobu Road 0.85 KM
15 Odetoyinbo – Dupe Aina – heritage Hotel Road 3.28 KM
16 Kola Balogun Road Junction – Fiwasaye Olohunosebi Rd 0.83 KM
17 Osunbukola /Mercy Land – Ajani Stret (Prime Petrol Station) 0.98 KM
18 John Mackay – Gbeja Road, Oke Baale Rd 0.96 KM
19 Tanisi – Olorunosebi – Keji Adigun Street 1.18 KM
20 Adams Street – Mercy Land Road 0.67 KM
21 Steel Rolling Camp – Kabelo Filling Station Rd 1.015 KM

Not to talk of that of ife,ilesha and the villages around,gbongan,apomu,ikire,ede,and so on...u wan kill aregbesola bah....a fool was talking about state road,shey this one no reach u...shey na one day den build rome ni.....shey oyinlola no see all these road ni,but the lg chairmen under were busy choping and lavishing the moni.....I was listen to omisore radio station yesterday and they were saying how oyinlola embezzled moni during his regime and these pple discussing about him were pple in government with oyinlola OOOOO........another fool was talking about using UBE money to build school and claiming that he is one that build it....oya tell me,shey UBE no dey during oyinlola's tenure....all the schools in "osun state" that were built during oyinlola's tenure can not be use to compare a single school by aregbe.....let us leave the maths......am not saying aregbe is perfect....but nobody should ever use him to compare adeleke,bisi akande and oyinlola.....
Forget about omisore,that one no get any plan,he is full of deceit...

I believe you can very well distinguish between local government roads and state roads .. Also I hope you will know UBE fund is clearly not a state government fund.. So tell ,what the hell is the state allocation is being used for if the state cannot use the state allocation for roads and education but depends on local government and UBE funds respectively

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
OSFarinde:

I believe you can very well distinguish between local government roads and state roads .. Also I hope you will know UBE fund is clearly not a state government fund.. So tell ,what the hell is the state allocation is being used for if the state cannot use the state allocation for roads and education but depends on local government and UBE funds respectively

U are not getting it,tell me what the lgs under oyinlola have been doing with those lg moni too,for e.g in ife east lg,the road was so bad under oyinlola,even the road that pass infront of the secretariat,dose it means that oyinlola didn't give the lg allocation......? They embezzled it.......
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by OSFarinde(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Even with all his bragging on the opon imon , student feeding program (foods no one can give his/her dog) and school uniform , osun state came 29 at the just concluded WAEC (first time in history for osun state) , can anyone please explain why ?

This guy is just plain wicked.. Bringing the economy of the state to its kneel.. The only business you can do now in osun is driving the blue bus because there are no shops virtually anymore and you r telling the people to rent aiyegbaju market that is not completed and which cost abut 500k.. Tell me , what business can you do in osun and gain after securing a shop for 500,000 naira ! Not to forget , introductions of illegal levy and tax against the common people (corner shops owner and olokadas ) and when election is near , he suspended the taxes so the people can vote for him.. Who is fooling who ??

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by OSFarinde(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yinkagbo:

U are not getting it,tell me what the lgs under oyinlola have been doing with those lg moni too,for e.g in ife east lg,the road was so bad under oyinlola,even the road that pass infront of the secretariat,dose it means that oyinlola didn't give the lg allocation......? They embezzled it.......

Tell me , what is the current state allocation is being used for ?.. Who embezzled it. ?.. And don't get me wrong am not making comparison with any government.. I am not a member of ANY political party.. Just a concerned citizen
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by iREPGEJ2015: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Aregboshola And APC Instigate Supporters To Violate Electoral Laws

https://www.nairaland.com/1846754/aregboshola-apc-instigate-supporters-violate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.