Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore (50919 Views)

Borno Governorship Election: Nine Governorship Candidates Step Down For Shettima / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
whyman:

When pple throw truth to the winds in the name of politics, when good reasoning and intellectual development by technocrats was jettisoned for a non-achiever. Then there is a bigger problem.

I don't expect everybody to sing Aregbe's praise. When Fashola demolishes Oshodi and other eyesore shanties along major roads, everybody was shouting the man would not win election again. But he won and everybody gives kudos to him for what he did in Oshodi today.

For me, I have never seen any administrator except Leo Ajiborisha that have shown passion and zeal to do a good work in Osun like Aregbesola.

Like him or hate him, of all the gubernatorial contestants he is the leading light and that's what the good unbiased and progressive oriented people of Osun would support. Let me quote a political party member "what we have in Osun is a ruse, the man is just turning the whole state to a construction site". Yes, let the construction continues and we will be the better for it. I can move from Gbongan Ibadan road to orita Ayetoro without hassle unlike before. "Ibi ohun to dara lemi wa o, E mi o si ni idi ibaje. Inira ni a ko ila ti o ba jinna tan a di ohun oge".

Wa last,wa gba iyi jor my bro.....come august 9,even if aregbe didn't win the election,osun pple will suffer from omisore....cos thr are many pple that have already opened thr mouth for osun money....na dat time dey will know what dey put leg into....oyinlola and akala increased lautech school fees from 6k to 40k,ire and esa oke to 40k,looted our moni,no single development in osun ooo and aye ko pare ooo,orun o de sokale because of that...during pdp tenure,if u asked for the owner of any fine building in ur area,na pdp politician d person go b,they use moni to Bleep and buy exotic cars....aregbe no create the chance dey wan die... make u leave aregbe alone oooooo......apc change

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Alimtoheeb(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
This matter is visible for †ђξ blind and it is audible for †ђξ deaf, I don't know y we are catamostophitically blindfolded by money being giving out by self centered holigomoritic party called PDP, OGBENI is †ђξ man of the match, only dat u won't say †ђξ truth,all dis incaca incaca dat is happening in Osun all in †ђξ name of election by †ђξ soldiers is not surpose Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ be, I was on my way home from stadium on Tuesday when dis soldier are shooting sparodically telling us Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ go inside. I was bewildically surprise, am short of word.........but God is in control

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by OSFarinde(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
whyman:

When pple throw truth to the winds in the name of politics, when good reasoning and intellectual development by technocrats was jettisoned for a non-achiever. Then there is a bigger problem.

I don't expect everybody to sing Aregbe's praise. When Fashola demolishes Oshodi and other eyesore shanties along major roads, everybody was shouting the man would not win election again. But he won and everybody gives kudos to him for what he did in Oshodi today.

For me, I have never seen any administrator except Leo Ajiborisha that have shown passion and zeal to do a good work in Osun like Aregbesola.

Like him or hate him, of all the gubernatorial contestants he is the leading light and that's what the good unbiased and progressive oriented people of Osun would support. Let me quote a political party member "what we have in Osun is a ruse, the man is just turning the whole state to a construction site". Yes, let the construction continues and we will be the better for it. I can move from Gbongan Ibadan road to orita Ayetoro without hassle unlike before. "Ibi ohun to dara lemi wa o, E mi o si ni idi ibaje. Inira ni a ko ila ti o ba jinna tan a di ohun oge".

You cannot compare Lagos to Osun or with other place in Nigeria.. And in governance , the one that is true to the people seek the human development first and infrastructural development later.. In what way Ogbeni has seek the human development of the citizenry ? Talkles of the economic development ? Please don't mention OYES , because that was one of the worse introductions in recent history. Giving graduates cutlass and brooms , while his son , Kabiru in his late 20s was given Opon Imon contract worth billions..(nepotism of the highest order )
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Looking at ppd in whole, †ђξ party has become yam pepper scatter scatter, Obasanjo is not with dem anymore, oyinlola left, adeleke, and oderz, let's wait and see, before †ђξ next election, I mean President election, lot more ppl will still decamp, den, u will realise dat †ђξ party exist nomore. #PEACE#

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yetunsbay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jurgenbill:

SE, SS and NC is sure banker for GEJ. In the state of the SW, GEJ will garner 70% vote and in NW, he will garner 35% and NE will be 35% as well and he will be the crown the President of Nig till 2019.
Just bookmark this page and after 2015 election by Feb, u will congratulate me for this wondeful insight.
9ja mentality........last time I check we dey discuss Osun politics no b Republic's

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by deletrue: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
yomanovic:

I hate when people make unfounded statements about one party and talking as if the other party is made of only the holy spirit. What is my country becoming for God's sake? When Obasanjo claimed to make an election 'a do-or-die affair, where were people like you?
But what I complained and wrote were all published in some news papers and channels telly. Is Obasanjo not a Yoruba man, the role he is playing any different from apc?
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ekoibile: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
ddooskie: Omoluabi leekan si. Aregbe till 2018
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ekoibile: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omisore should concede defeat. unless he has plans of using the PDP machinery to rig the election.
APC all the way
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by spicyhoney(f): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omisore should just go and sit down because till now he hasn't said or stated anything laudable that he intends to do for Osun state. Even though I don't like Aregbesola but the man has really tried for the state and he should be commended and I hope he will continue with same spirit if given the chance to rule for another tenure.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by eolugbile: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
My view on the forth coming Osun election; I will like to advice that we should be very careful in choosing whoever we want to make our governor for the next four years. Like i use to say before now anyone we want to vote for must be that person that can restructure our education system, one that can make both Muslim and Christian leave together as one like it used to be before now, someone that can bring major development to the state and not someone that will see every of the project as campaign means, someone that is trustworthy, someone that is willing to serve, a man of the people, someone that the dressing will project that of a governor. We should not because of money, rice, or any material things vote wrongly. Remember whoever you out in position will rmain there for the next four years. Osun vote wisely.....Ema jeka fi itenuje dibo fun eniti koto. Ijoba ipinle osun yi tigbogbo wa nise. Edibo fun olooto ni, eniti yo mu idagbasoke wo ipinle osun, eniti ko ni kowo wa je, eniti imura re se gbeyan gan lawuja, eni ti yio tun eto eko wa se. Akoko titio lati se oju ise wa. Osun yi tigbogbo wa nise.

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
as irrelevant as dis info seems... It will have a great effect on the results... that m sure of...
Omisore was wise to woo those guys.. its politics anyways....
Let's see what happens
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by michaeltomason: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Imagine!!!!
Good day
This is what I got from Punch News Paper dated:
Thursday, August, 2014.
"President Goodluck Jonathan does not understand what it means to govern. He knows nothing about good governance. He’s confused. How can he bring soldiers to Osun because of election and claim to be protecting youth corps members, when he should have used that force to stop the killing of our people in the North?”
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by biomedixexcel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Such did not happen in Ekiti
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Rotiix(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
michaeltomason: Imagine!!!!
Good day
This is what I got from Punch News Paper dated:
Thursday, August, 2014.
"President Goodluck Jonathan does not understand what it means to govern. He knows nothing about good governance. He’s confused. How can he bring soldiers to Osun because of election and claim to be protecting youth corps members, when he should have used that force to stop the killing of our people in the North?”
And who told u there are no soldiers in the north. Do u know how many soldiers have loss their lives on the battle with a dreaded sect sponsored by God knows who. Well if their aim is to use the nothern chaos to divert the attention of the military, then they have failed woefully cuz its not gonna happen. Every part of the federal republic deserves tight security when needed, its a precautionary measure which any body without an ulterior motive will laud any day anytime.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Oluloba(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
new2020: Pres. Jonathan is cleaning up SW in light of 2015. Ekiti gone, Ondo is technically PDP(Mimiko has a special room in the Villa), now Osun and Ogun to go. Next will be Lagos...flush out all the agberos, area boys and lazy nuisance. With this, Jonathan can use PDP machinery to hijack all APC SW yoruba votes for himself and PDP with force and martial law. SE, SS and NC are locked in for President Jonathan...100%. With 70% of NE and maybe 20% of NW, he can sail freely to 2019. After 2019 pass it to SE, NC or NE to continue to 2023. Fresh air!

Talk is cheap!
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by aumeehn: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
smackimorn:

Yea #NoHomo
girlzz must be dyin to ve u bro!!!
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
aumeehn: girlzz must be dyin to ve u bro!!!

No no no
Na shakara go kill them
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by aumeehn: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
smackimorn:

No no no
Na shakara go kill them
iv na me eh....d toto wey i go straff no get limit!!!
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by lolu84(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=englishmart][b] It is true that10 dogs can not defeat a lion
But that's not when an elephant is amongst those dogs.

Is elephant a dog?
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by goksongold(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha, nine tan! Am scared oooo. Lol
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Chigold101(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Nine inconsequential elements!

am quoting this post so that on 10th even if it is modified this will stand as a witness...
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
aumeehn: iv na me eh....d toto wey i go straff no get limit!!!

grin grin grin grin

Bad Boi
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by wale0911: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Honestly as a resident of Osun, the only way Omisore can win this Saturday's election would be to rig. For a free and fair election, the margin of defeat would be overwhelming. The people want Aregbesola once more, and by the Grace of God, it shall come to pass. I support the re-election of Ogbeni Aregbesola.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
OSFarinde:

You cannot compare Lagos to Osun or with other place in Nigeria.. And in governance , the one that is true to the people seek the human development first and infrastructural development later.. In what way Ogbeni has seek the human development of the citizenry ? Talkles of the economic development ? Please don't mention OYES , because that was one of the worse introductions in recent history. Giving graduates cutlass and brooms , while his son , Kabiru in his late 20s was given Opon Imon contract worth billions..(nepotism of the highest order )
*Note... Kabiru ιѕ a Senior Special Adviser in τђε̣ Ministry of works with an Undisclosed Salary.... This cards u are sharing won't save u man

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by CharliParker: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apc they are the one's working PDP they are only good in polities, they are bad leaders
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by obinoral1179(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chigold101: am quoting this post so that on 10th even if it is modified this will stand as a witness...
and am quoting you. Let see how its goes.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by kolaaderin: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2014
lastpage:

I dont like the "antics" of this Raufu Aregbesola, ...of recent!
He is the type that will cause religious fanaticism in Osun state.
"Buyers-Beware O"!

But wait o, is it the same Iyiola Omisore that we know?
I mean the one that won a Senatorial Seat right from INSIDE Prison detention?
The same one that removed the Cap of our erudite Bola Ige?
The same one that was arrested for having a hand in the murder of Bola Ige?
He is the same person you people want to make your Governor in osun state?

Really, l just wonder what the problem of Nigerians are!
Is it Amnesia, short memory, Greed, foolishness, grandiose ignorance, or a combination of ALL of these?

If this man is your best short at Governorship, then N.Y.S.C (Now Your Suffering Continues)...for all of you o! wink wink

Okay, they said he has distributed "One Muudu" of rice for each household in Osun state!
Awon ala'tenuje (Men of the belly).

Lastpage!

combination of all of the above. I tire for this entity of people called nigerian
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by olaolalere111: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Am very happy to hear this ,every one knows that aregbesola administration has never been in favour of any osun state citizen at all ,all the beneficiary are from lagos state ,and we are all tired of this in osun state ,but i pray that by God grace aregbesola wil cry back to lagos after this saturday election (AMEN).Omilokan osun tesojue ni oo

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=olaolalere111]Am very happy to hear this ,every one knows that aregbesola administration has never been in favour of any osun state citizen at all ,all the beneficiary are from lagos state ,and we are all tired of this in osun state ,but i pray that by God grace aregbesola wil cry back to lagos after this saturday election (AMEN).Omilokan osun tesojue ni oo
[/quote

I bet it with u that u don't know what u are saying.....thr is a school under construction at ilare,ile-ife....when I the contract was awarded to the coy in charge an agreement was made that they sud not use sold blocks,but the contractor went ahead to use it....in which aregbe condem the project.....the contractor latter wnt ahead to meet oni of ife so he can help him to plead for mercy....but aregbe turn them down...I will stop here....I think u have head and brain,so use them to think about what that implies...
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by REALEAGLES(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2014
There is power in your thumb, now you have 100% power over your thumb to give red card to whoever you don't want and to welcome in whoever you love to be your governor, think rightly it would be another four years before you could have this privilege again. Vote wisely to whoever deserve it for another 4years.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2014
This is to make it clear to the general public that Alhaji Fatai Akinade Akinbade of the LP is not in any alliance with Iyiola Omisore of PDP.

He remains steadfast on the platform of the LP and is well positioned to win this election come Saturday.

www.oderinuadedayo.co.uk/2014/08/alhaji-fatai-akinade-akinbade-remains.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Summarised Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.