Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore (51072 Views)

Borno Governorship Election: Nine Governorship Candidates Step Down For Shettima / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Rotiix(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Those claiming this act is inconsequential will know how consequential it is on Saturday, after all its better to be on the 'plus' side.
Howbeit the supporters of APC are so desperate to the extent that they are planning to form a parallel government in the state if eventually they lose the election. I guess they are planning their party's funeral.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by innie77(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Rotiix: Those claiming this act is inconsequential will know how consequential it is on Saturday, after all its better to be on the 'plus' side.
Howbeit the supporters of APC are so desperate to the extent that they are planning to form a parallel government in the state if eventually they lose the election. I guess they are planning their party's funeral.

we shall see on saturday naa
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by BabaO2: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2014
iJAY1:

as at then! now he's far bigger than you
I can't join issue with you because I don't know u, but ur cerebral content looks shallow.otherwise, u should have checked ur role model's credentials and pattern he used to obtain those claimed credentials.
How come he went to fed poly owo at the expense of reverend great ife?
it is only illiterate like u and who doesn't know what is in play outside Nigeria that can be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ola6: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2014
Omi ni o!!! APC don enter gobe... grin hypocrites!

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by jakiedudu(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2014
JstBrave: I dont even know who to vote for yet.

Omisore or Aregbesola?
Let me suggest PDP wink

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by alabe22(m): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2014
pelvicky: your eye go clear on saturday!!

U are talkn of roads nd roads,,,,wat of d problem he created lik merging of sch,,delaying in workers salary nd retirement salary,,,putting broom nd cutlass in graduates hand saying he created employment

d loggo is umbrella,,,dnt miss it
[s][/s]

@plelvicky or what is your handle, you must be one of this people who woke up one day and go outside, see people going and follow without asking what and why they are going that way. According to the person you quoted, I do not see Omisore doing anything in Osun other than he wants to be known as Governor of the State. Sekona to Ife road is a good example of why PDP will not deliver because I do not know any PDP Governor that will not go and visit Ooni of Ife in a week, yet. All that has ever happened was to patch the road and it has been like that till going worse. Ibadan to Ife expressway is the road that leads to Omisore town, he was in the Federal office, couldn't just influence the rehabilitation of the road. Lagere to Ooni palace has ever been there when omisore was the deputy to Chief Bisi Akande. These are few in Ile Ife alone. So don't use We, nothing good has ever came out of Ile Ife to Osun State. Job na Job, better than robbery, if omisore gets there, he can't do better than aregbesola, it is what I am very very sure of. Graduates should stop looking for Jobs, everyone should be innovative. 50,000# will start a business that can fetch 200,000# in three months, D'banj has just started selling gaari, graduate who is not moved by that is a dumb, you might not be as rich as he is, but you can buy heaps of Cassava, pay for processing and brand your own. Any graduate who is still waiting on government now without either your father is one of them, OYO lo wa o, there are no better jobs anywhere. Be Wise. #19,800 from NYSC is all government can offer you. So if you are shouting now and you don't want to carry cutlass now. I am afraI'd you won't be surprised seeing OMICORP worse than OYES.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yomanovic: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2014
ideologies: I may support Rauf to win at least to complete second term, but I don't like APC.

If some people know what APC really is, they will kill Tunubu and Buhari before 2015.

If u r in osun, if pdp wins pls stay indoors, APC is planning something evil. Dont die for any politician, if war starts, they all have private jets waiting for them.

APC IS MORE DEVILISH THAN PDP

Also note if Buhari contest as president, Tinubu will handover at least 3APC states in SW to PDP like he did in 2011.

If APC Wins, boko haram menace will become history.
Politics is all about INTEREST

This is disappointing from you. When acn lost in Ekiti, did anything happen? If pdp wins, nothing will happen but if apc wins, its no other than pdp that will let hell lose because Jonathan is just too desperate to stay in office beyond 2015.
You say you might support Aregbesola just because you want him to go for a second. That's a recognition of the fact that he is actually better than good-for-nothing Omisore.
Mind you, the pdp have solid plans to fully rig the election. Imagine during a press conference, the IG of Police, the number police officer in the country telling voters to go to their various houses immediately they cast their votes. Is that the right thing to be said by a person of such an elevated public office? I tot voters are to wait peacefully after casting their votes and wait for transparent counting of the votes. Naija I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ddeola: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2014
I dey laff grin grin grin. The word of God says the evil will bow to the good and the wicked at the gate of the righteous.

Their hands are stained with blood and it does not matter who they join forces with, they will be lashed stupendously come election day.

To God be the glory
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by myspnigeria: 1:37am On Aug 07, 2014
kabba7:
This Oshun election is getting both scary and interesting heard from a bird this evening in a pub that some OPC mmipitant are fully prepared to cause anybody that try them to dry up one time .
The most hilarious today was the mess the new Inspector General of Police made of himself warning people that no one should wait after casting thier ballot only for the INEC chairman to fallvhis hand that you can vote and wait and actually take picture of the counting procedure ,that Suleiman of a man has really made a fool of himself .

you don't have to lie to score cheap argument points. Here is a link to what Jega said about the issue of taking pictures ===>>> www.punchng.com/news/dont-snap-ballot-papers-jega-warns-voters/
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Papertrail11(m): 2:29am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=popplm] you mean people from isale ife (modakeke)...because i know only a bastard in the city wont vote for omisore ni ojo ABAMETA.....in ile ife voice i say "omisore la ma dibo ria fun"
hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Papertrail11(m): 2:46am On Aug 07, 2014
alabe22: [s][/s]

@plelvicky or what is your handle, you must be one of this people who woke up one day and go outside, see people going and follow without asking what and why they are going that way. According to the person you quoted, I do not see Omisore doing anything in Osun other than he wants to be known as Governor of the State. Sekona to Ife road is a good example of why PDP will not deliver because I do not know any PDP Governor that will not go and visit Ooni of Ife in a week, yet. All that has ever happened was to patch the road and it has been like that till going worse. Ibadan to Ife expressway is the road that leads to Omisore town, he was in the Federal office, couldn't just influence the rehabilitation of the road. Lagere to Ooni palace has ever been there when omisore was the deputy to Chief Bisi Akande. These are few in Ile Ife alone. So don't use We, nothing good has ever came out of Ile Ife to Osun State. Job na Job, better than robbery, if omisore gets there, he can't do better than aregbesola, it is what I am very very sure of. Graduates should stop looking for Jobs, everyone should be innovative. 50,000# will start a business that can fetch 200,000# in three months, D'banj has just started selling gaari, graduate who is not moved by that is a dumb, you might not be as rich as he is, but you can buy heaps of Cassava, pay for processing and brand your own. Any graduate who is still waiting on government now without either your father is one of them, OYO lo wa o, there are no better jobs anywhere. Be Wise. #19,800 from NYSC is all government can offer you. So if you are shouting now and you don't want to carry cutlass now. I am afraI'd you won't be surprised seeing OMICORP worse than OYES.

Oga no homo for real but I feel lyk kissn y on the forehead right noe u tooo make sense.
tell slk dis naija graduates all dey no is to be pinging

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by lastpage: 2:58am On Aug 07, 2014
sweetgala: This bastard child is hell bent on destroying the omisore name. The guy would just give the otherwise good people of Ife a bad image when he messes up.

I can't see anything good Iyi can do. A thug that can send messenaries to attack extended relations and in-laws in the name of politics has no heart

I dont like the "antics" of this Raufu Aregbesola, ...of recent!
He is the type that will cause religious fanaticism in Osun state.
"Buyers-Beware O"!

But wait o, is it the same Iyiola Omisore that we know?
I mean the one that won a Senatorial Seat right from INSIDE Prison detention?
The same one that removed the Cap of our erudite Bola Ige?
The same one that was arrested for having a hand in the murder of Bola Ige?
He is the same person you people want to make your Governor in osun state?

Really, l just wonder what the problem of Nigerians are!
Is it Amnesia, short memory, Greed, foolishness, grandiose ignorance, or a combination of ALL of these?

If this man is your best short at Governorship, then N.Y.S.C (Now Your Suffering Continues)...for all of you o! wink wink

Okay, they said he has distributed "One Muudu" of rice for each household in Osun state!
Awon ala'tenuje (Men of the belly).

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Kennykenty(m): 4:15am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=lastpage]

"Buyers-Beware O"!

Is it Amnesia, short memory, Greed, foolishness, grandiose ignorance, or a combination of ALL of these?

If this man is your best short at Governorship, then N.Y.S.C (Now Your Suffering Continues)...for all of you o! wink wink

Okay, they said he has distributed "One Muudu" of rice for each household in Osun state!

Why crying. You got to be careful not to cheat in your pant,

I 'm 100% sure you will have hypertension coming this saturday.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by deletrue: 4:35am On Aug 07, 2014
PvtParts:

Nah today? It is only a fool that will make this quote

supporters of APC are like drug addicts

Always denying they have a problem
Na today every body know say apc problem is just more than drug addicts? Their problems are such that not even the most reasonable member can solve. As addicts, they continue unknowly to increase not only those things and apc members who ensure that the few supporters are openly persuaded by way of running their mouths to say and promote disguisting and hateful remarks to Nigerians thereby compleltely emptying their few loyals. Just yesterdsy, Oyegun, apc chairman told the world that they will run paralled government if apc fails. He also told all governors, legislators, party chiefs etc to move to Osun with their police, body guards etc. What a foolish and most senseless fellows!
With this coming together and support giving to pdp, apc is gone again. Tufiakwa. May Nigeria never come across this aimless Nigerians like the apc members. While I will support political competition, it should not be like this useless apc members, supporters and friends who are without direction but always promoting destruction and killings

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by deletrue: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2014
lastpage:

"Buyers-Beware O"!

Lastpage!

dust
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Tbeiz: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2014
MONEY SPEAKING!!!!
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by banki(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2014
amazing....no one has come out to say rauf did not perform.......

in Ekiti even the opposition agreed that Fayemi performed but they said he wasn't close to the people or the grass roots,now in osun we all agree that RAUF is a great leader and performer but you are asking us to vote for a PDP candidate that we all know is a murderer and doesn't have plans for the state....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2014
pelvicky: your eye go clear on saturday!!

U are talkn of roads nd roads,,,,wat of d problem he created lik merging of sch,,delaying in workers salary nd retirement salary,,,putting broom nd cutlass in graduates hand saying he created employment

d loggo is umbrella,,,dnt miss it

U are blind to see where I said he has some faults,but he is still far better than omisore.....bring a graduates in your family that aregbe put broom and cutlass in thr hands.....tell me what oyinlola that didn't give graduates cutlass did wen he was in government for 71/2 years....all he did was to build 2rooms like where dey rear goats and sheeps and he will call it classrooms.....u expect aregbe to solve all the problems of osun at once,federal government sef is not even helping matas,and u didn't see it from than angle.....but all u cud do is to use ur mushroom brain to say rubish.....let omisore becomes governor and u pple of osun will hear ham.....once a criminal is always a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ideologies(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2014
yomanovic:

This is disappointing from you. When acn lost in Ekiti, did anything happen? If pdp wins, nothing will happen but if apc wins, its no other than pdp that will let hell lose because Jonathan is just too desperate to stay in office beyond 2015.
You say you might support Aregbesola just because you want him to go for a second. That's a recognition of the fact that he is actually better than good-for-nothing Omisore.
Mind you, the pdp have solid plans to fully rig the election. Imagine during a press conference, the IG of Police, the number police officer in the country telling voters to go to their various houses immediately they cast their votes. Is that the right thing to be said by a person of such an elevated public office? I tot voters are to wait peacefully after casting their votes and wait for transparent counting of the votes. Naija I hail thee.

U are making conclusions from a logical view, but From what Is on ground APC have hired the services of some thugs and cult groups, some believe they are OPC, they are well fortified, (as in Odeshi). That's why SSS was immediately sent in last week. Their exact location was comfirmed yesterday.

Am releasing a very sensitive info, maybe that's why Inspector Of police is asking voters to go home,

If u want to wait and die for a politician, u are free, be warn.
The soldiers will shot on sight.

Osun is not Ekiti, APC wants osun by all means.
Did u hear what their national chairman said, that's same thing buhari said in 2011 elections, u know what happened when pdp won, and boko haram is acting that script.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Chaleeee: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2014
BabaO2:
I can't join issue with you because I don't know u, but ur cerebral content looks shallow.otherwise, u should have checked ur role model's credentials and pattern he used to obtain those claimed credentials.
How come he went to fed poly owo at the expense of reverend great ife?
it is only illiterate like u and who doesn't know what is in play outside Nigeria that can be fooled.

Your ignorance is profound. He left the polytechnic for United Kingdom. Pple like you will leave Ife for Univ of Ghana. And how does that have a bearing on electoral matters? Aregbe, ur role model claimed to have an HND in Refrigeration Tech but presented just WAEC to INEC, where are his diplomas?
Oponu radarada

Ni ipinle Osun, eniyan Iyi ni wa. #TeSojuE

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Chaleeee: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Yinkagbo:

U are blind to see where I said he has some faults,but he is still far better than omisore.....bring a graduates in your family that aregbe put broom and cutlass in thr hands.....tell me what oyinlola that didn't give graduates cutlass did wen he was in government for 71/2 years....all he did was to build 2rooms like where dey rear goats and sheeps and he will call it classrooms.....u expect aregbe to solve all the problems of osun at once,federal government sef is not even helping matas,and u didn't see it from than angle.....but all u cud do is to use ur mushroom brain to say rubish.....let omisore becomes governor and u pple of osun will hear ham.....once a criminal is always a criminal

In Osun aregbe is paying graduates N8000 per month and he claims he has employed them. If you think this is development and also support this form of slavery, may poverty never depart from you lineage in Jesus name.

#TeSojuE

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2014
atlwireles: Nigeria politcs grin grin grin grin grin the more you look, the less you understand.
I luv diz.... Naso so Hostel dem tie us coz of electn riot, No movement til sundae Mawin....Nigeria electn is jez sumtn dt 1 can't undastnd.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee:

In Osun aregbe is paying graduates N8000 per month and he claims he has employed them. If you think this is development and also support this form of slavery, may poverty never depart from you lineage in Jesus name.

#TeSojuE

I will not curse ur lineage,I will rather leave your family as it is,because the problem u are facing sef can not end in the next 300years.......I have never seen graduate working in Oyes,I was at the Oyes station last year when dey did collected bike from my worker,to b sincere,all those people I meet thr r drop out and illiterate..some are even tailor and barber,that they are doing the Oyes plus thr work.....oya mr fool,tell me the job that ur papa GEJ and oyinlola,created for the graduates?
During imigration recruitment,omisore asked pple in ife to submit thr credentials to him with promises of getting them job in immigration,they are so dull to have use thr brain to think that is it omisore alone that is in power to have asked about 1500persons to submit credentials,shey aint another pple in other part of the state ni......and even this immigration has only one office in osogbo,where will dey put all dis 1500 excluding other towns ooooo......jelili adesiyan as national secretary,Gani olaoluwa as PDP state chairman,and himself want to be governor too.Does it means pdp can not hold public except they are prisoners?
Awon werey gbogbo.....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Meritbaba(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2014
He said Aregbesola has failed in his 6 points agenda so what's the manifesto of Omisore

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee:

#TeSojuE
And he even owe them 8months Salary b4 Ekiti election.. Twas after ∂ election he paid 3month from dia in... Lecturers of τђε̣ state-owned tertiary institutions went on strike for months... Then wia are τђε̣ plans he has for youths/graduates pls..... Our eyes are opened... We want more dan roads.... Omi as promised thousands of permanent jobs... He intentionally don't read his manifesto cus he knew Apc will be countering it... So OMI all ∂ way oo... And we all knew Oschool project ιѕ fund by UBE-and its a 2011 project self... We knw what we are doing jare...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Meritbaba(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee:

#TeSojuE
Graduates my foot, the highest have seen among them are SSCE holder, and must you lie in every thing you have to change N10,000 to N8000 just to make it look so bad.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ayusco85(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2014
amnestylaw1:
Dat ya picture get as he be. Even Jona don decamp go APC

grin they should all decamp, its none of ma business.

**sips his lipton tea without sugar**

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Samad805(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Firefire:

I beg tee soju eeee

Omi niooooooooooooo
r u a pdp member??
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by CharliParker: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
When this people (all this parties) will take 10% 10% each(sure they must ask for their own share sure) from Osun treasury I wonder how much will remain to work for Osun after Omisore must have won the election, so Osun be wise this happen to Imo state during Ohakim time Embezlement is like rain then. So Osun be WISE
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Meritbaba(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Aregbesola Leekan si...All we are shouting is Let the man who have brought meaningful development to our dear state continues....#OgbeniLeekanSi

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by maniox(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
na look i dey look oooo
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by holyboy100: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.