Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

NMA Strike Suspended? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Strike Suspended? (22466 Views)

NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by free2ryhme: 3:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Hi
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by DrTee1(m): 3:51am On Aug 07, 2014
Let's wait till 8am to hear the full outcome of this all.

I'm personally happy to read this - although that puts ALL Drs at Ebola risk and that's so scary - BECAUSE Nigeria's government is only JUST making arrangements to import the protective garments - suffice to say MOST hospitals currently LACK the equipment to PROTECT healthcare workers from the scourge!!!

We can't take any risks abeg - information has it that Sawyer intentionally infected health workers at First Consultant Hospital, Obalende by INTENTIONALLY urinating at them.

I guess he didn't want to go DOWN alone - so you can only imagine the disaster in our hands if we go back to work without the appropriate protective garbs.

LORD have mercy!

5 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by drkay(m): 3:51am On Aug 07, 2014
What? Let's wait and see.
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 3:53am On Aug 07, 2014
mployer:
So who is supposed to find the cure?
The masses abi?
Its d pharmacists n laboratory scientists job to find a cure and not the doctors.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by padeolu: 3:54am On Aug 07, 2014
BabaAlabi: After those murderers who call themselves medical doctors have finished fooling themselves, they now want to return because their money don dey finish! Make the ebola virus fire their useless heads.
You dey ma.d, you no get doctor for family? Blame the govt and not the docs, they r only fighting for their rights.

May God save our docs.

8 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2014
BabaAlabi: After those murderers who call themselves medical doctors have finished fooling themselves, they now want to return because their money don dey finish! Make the ebola virus fire their useless heads. I have no respect for animals who use the death of patients to blackmail the government.
because of ppl with black brain like u, Africa will not develop. Ppl wan go help una, una dey talk 2ru una anus.

5 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by ghostofsparta(m): 4:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Click [url=g0hstofsparta..com/2014/08/irrefutable-euro-american-origin-of.html]HERE[/url] to read a probable truth on a plausible origin of Ebola.
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 4:10am On Aug 07, 2014
We don't need doctors, we need consultant nurses,pharmacists n lab scientists 2 tackle d ebola situation. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 4:14am On Aug 07, 2014
mployer:

Who gives a f*"k about your minority and majority nonsense. I am saying the doctors are a bunch of idiots in the majority for wanting to remain on strike.
What he did is probably his way of trying to stay clean from the evil. No sensible human being will want to remain the head of an organisation that makes such wicked decision.
Ur kind ought to be wiped out by Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by CharlieMaria(m): 4:22am On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks to God.
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by Edusouls(m): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2014
Ebola is a disease curse from hell, to africans due to wickedness towards their own people, lack of love, extreme greed, selfishness, envy, lukewarm attitiude of africans towards God, lot of fake pastors,deceit, and all this attributes to what is happening in nigeria, doctors still politiking at a very critical time, when the world is fighting to curb this hellish disease, lack of love for our fellow human beings, especialy africans can clearly be see, and this is why we re black cos our heart is also darkened, doctors using the lives of people they swore to protect to blackmail and play propaganda for money and power, as they leave patients helpless on their sick beds, that's why God never love africans, although we claim and call his name crazily, our hearts re not kind, and we dont behave Godly...

2 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by Edusouls(m): 4:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Are u up to 16years of age, u talk like a 10 year old.. This site should be screened 4 adults only, cos i see lots of senseless comments here..
yomi007k: We don't need doctors, we need consultant nurses,pharmacists n lab scientists 2 tackle d ebola situation. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by ocelot2006(m): 4:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Bu...but I thought the nurses and Lab Technicians could address the Ebola issue.

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 4:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Edusouls: Are u up to 16years of age, u talk like a 10 year old.. This site should be screened 4 adults only, cos i see lots of senseless comments here..
Ozuo. U sound like a BIG fool n full off bull-sh*t too . Weren't u aware ab-initio wen dey were claiming dey were better dan d doctors. #Hypocrites everywhere.
P.S, u can apply 4 d age-screening job on nairaland,since dts wat ur IQ can carry. Atleast u won't be completely worthless to the society.

4 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by ocelot2006(m): 4:34am On Aug 07, 2014
DrTee1: Let's wait till 8am to hear the full outcome of this all.

I'm personally happy to read this - although that puts ALL Drs at Ebola risk and that's so scary - BECAUSE Nigeria's government is only JUST making arrangements to import the protective garments - suffice to say MOST hospitals currently LACK the equipment to PROTECT healthcare workers from the scourge!!!

We can't take any risks abeg - information has it that Sawyer intentionally infected health workers at First Consultant Hospital, Obalende by INTENTIONALLY urinating at them.

I guess he didn't want to go DOWN alone - so you can only imagine the disaster in our hands if we go back to work without the appropriate protective garbs.

LORD have mercy!

Are you sure about that story? Junk journalism is rife in Nigeria
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by egopersonified(f): 4:37am On Aug 07, 2014
If its true, some people wont be happy at all oh. The fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by dradoyi(m): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by lokoloko84(m): 4:59am On Aug 07, 2014
That is the result of greed,insecerity and lack of common sense. Most of their demands are simply out of order and riddled with useless egoism.

If they were true to themselves, one expects them to work with other health workers and resolve
these issues. But no they see themselves as super men. Even if these persons earn more money than now, there will no improvement in our health care system with the current mentally and useless ideology inherent in the sector.
Our only hope to reduce this Ebola scourge,is the recent drug being tested by Biopharm pharmaceutical company in U.S. Anything apart from this, is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by lokoloko84(m): 5:13am On Aug 07, 2014
yomi007k:
Its d pharmacists n laboratory scientists job to find a cure and not the doctors.
So in your mind, with the current nonsense going on in health sector, it is now the duty of pharmacists and lab scientists to find a cure.

Until we come back to our senses, that no personal is superior and improvements of all health workers in needed across board both in training and research, continue to deceive yourself about drug production, design and development.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2014
lokoloko84:
So in your mind, with the current nonsense going on in health sector, it is now the duty of pharmacists and lab scientists to find a cure.

Until we come back to our senses, that no personal is superior and improvements of all health workers in needed across board both in training and research, continue to deceive yourself about drug production, design and development.
We all know u can't do jack but spit nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by spikesC(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2014
lokoloko84:

Yes, some positions are superior in the health sector and yes, drug research is the job of pharmacists not doctors.
You need to educate yourself and do away with sentiments

9 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by fr3do(m): 5:43am On Aug 07, 2014
yomi007k:

In Nigeria, I thought doctors are mastered in all fields of the basic medical sciences and pharmacy. Doctors have been unsurping, now you all alongside government should get us a cure and contain this situation.

We all knew about this Ebola ish since months back, no one took the initiative to act proactively.

8 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by lokoloko84(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2014
yomi007k:
We all know u can't do jack but spit nonsense.
Empty suit,what can you do? least I forget,you guys are the best in the world but Nigeria ranks behind Botswana, Kenya and Ghana on global health index.

Empty head, oya go and treat the Ebola victims and let us see how super you are,lazy dolt.

5 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by lokoloko84(m): 5:56am On Aug 07, 2014
spikesC:

Yes, some positions are superior in the health sector and yes, drug research is the job of pharmacists not doctors.
You need to educate yourself and do away with sentiments
yeaa! since you are superior and you own the patients, why don't you kiss your lazy ass, do research, develop and design drugs. Or you think drug development is for Sub par mind like you.

2 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by sonofaGod: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2014
[/b]
BabaAlabi: After those murderers who call themselves medical doctors have finished fooling themselves, they now want to return because their money don dey finish! Make the ebola virus fire their useless heads. I have no respect for animals who use the death of patients to blackmail the government.
another wasted sperm,y didn't your father use a condom for bleeps sake[b]
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 5:58am On Aug 07, 2014
lokoloko84: Empty suit,what can you do? least I forget,you guys are the best in the world but Nigeria ranks behind Botswana, Kenya and Ghana on global health index.

Empty head, oya go and treat the Ebola victims and let us see how super you are,lazy dolt.
Lmfao. Obviously on ur nerve. Like I said, keep spitting trash.

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2014
I hope this is true cos Nigeria is facing critical health challenges. These doctors either call this strike off and be respected as responsible or they continue and appear irresponsible to the general public.
Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by QEFRAN6: 6:01am On Aug 07, 2014
yomi007k:

I thought doctors are the lords? They are asking for all nigerians money for hazard allowance,what happens to those nurses,ward ordlies and even the lab scientists whom the samples are taken to for test and confirmation?...the 100k shd be given to them and all the ebola patients put in d cage with them let's see how dat money will protect them.

9 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by lokoloko84(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2014
yomi007k:
Lmfao. Obviously on ur nerve. Like I said, keep spitting trash.
No next time, you want to comment on an issue, use your common sense and try to be sensible not dogmatic.

3 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by iiiyyyk(m): 6:06am On Aug 07, 2014
I dey laugh in swahili,
Painfully, the majority bad egocentric drs, makes it very diffiult for us to appreciate the few good ones.

But for a fact, nigerian drs have lost their respect completly, no body seems to be shouting call off NMA strike. Even Govt discussing with them is just for formality sack.
Shame, shame, shame, to NMA.

5 Likes

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by yomi007k(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=QEFRAN6]

I thought doctors are the lords? They are asking for all nigerians money for hazard allowance,what happens to those nurses,ward ordlies and even the lab scientists whom the samples are taken to for test and confirmation?...the 100k shd be given to them and all the ebola patients put in d cage with them let's see how dat money will protect them.

Wat is dis one saying. Black man with black brain. #Gogetsense joor

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Suspended? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Strike continue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / 7 Ways To Maintain Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.