Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? (847 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by MarshRiley(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
This issue of ladies not permited to ask guys out should now be a thing of the past,I mean if you see a guy you like,what's wrong with telling him you like him?abi na only us(guys) suppose dey talk always?
Angelina Jolie proposed to Brad Pitt....so me no see wetin dey wrong for there.........and guys,if she ask you out,don't look down on her,you don't know what it took her to say it!

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Danhumprey: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2014
The problem is with girls. They are shy to do that. Beside society\culture has place an unnecessary barrier on the female folks such that it's considered a taboo when a female ask a male out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: The problem is with girls. They are shy to do that. Beside society\culture has place an unnecessary barrier on the female folks such that it's considered a taboo when a female ask a male out.
They are not shy but too proud,they always think that itz d man that is supposed 2 do it

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by LaurelP(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2014
Norms and stereotypes

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Tallesty1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: The problem is with girls. They are shy to do that. Beside society\culture has place an unnecessary barrier on the female folks such that it's considered a taboo when a female ask a male out.
Lols, they are not shy, fact is they can't handle rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Danhumprey: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols, they are not shy, fact is they can't handle rejection.
They can't handle rejection,but they can reject guys anyhow? Smh.

Talk of double standard.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Danhumprey: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
edozie04: They are not shy but too proud,they always think that itz d man that is supposed 2 do it
Well,let them keep being proud and thinking that it's a man that should do the wooing,while they are dying in silence at the guys they are crushing on/admiring who are being wooed by other girls. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by olasmith10(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
while I think its a good idea as it lightens d guys worries and burden, I still condemn it cos of this singular fact that a lady who isn't really into u will tell u either stylishly or point blank that she isn't interested.. but most guys won't reject such offer if its vice versa . They will simply smile and cook up a lie that they also had it in mind.. but truth is, he's got no feelings for d lady.. d relationship will nose dive immediately he sees someone he loves..
then we will now c a thread with d legendary "y guys don't love who loves them "

nb: its Not in all case like this. some actually feel each others vibes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
olasmith10: while I think its a good idea as it lightens d guys worries and burden, I still condemn it cos of this singular fact that a lady who isn't really into u will tell u either stylishly or point blank that she isn't interested.. but most guys won't reject such offer if its vice versa . They will simply smile and cook up a lie that they also had it in mind.. but truth is, he's got no feelings for d lady.. d relationship will nose dive immediately he sees someone he loves..
then we will now c a thread with d legendary "y guys don't love who loves them "

nb: its Not in all case like this. some actually feel each others vibes.

this absolutely untrue! First, not all guys sleep around. We also have ladies who would say yes to anyone with a bit more cash. What should guys with cash and looking for love do then? Should they just sit back and not ask ladies out just becos many ladies would say yes to him for him money and not out of true love?

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by olasmith10(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
craziebone:

this absolutely untrue! First, not all guys sleep around. We also have ladies who would say yes to anyone with a bit more cash. What should guys with cash and looking for love do then? Should they just sit back and not ask ladies out just becos many ladies would say yes to him for him money and not out of true love?

"absolutely untrue " are u sure.. is it a fact or a conjecture?
Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by stmartynz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Targeting Mr. Right by Rori Raye
General Videos
Price:2000.00 NAIRA
Available

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

Your Step-By-Step Plan For “Targeting Mr. Right” Shows You Exactly What To Do, What To Say And How To Handle Almost Any Issues That Come Up With Circular Dating. My program Targeting Mr. Right is all about the most powerful relationship Tool imaginable - Circular Dating - and how to use it to get your Mr. Right.
If you’re with a man that you’re “exclusive” with, but he’s STILL not moving forward with your relationship, or looking at other women, or talking about his “ex”… then I know how insecure it makes you feel. If you’re single and you’ve been disappointed by dating, or you’re still in love with a man from your past, or you’re afraid of putting your heart “out there” and getting hurt again… I know how lonely it can be for you. This is where my program Targeting Mr. Right can help you.

Targeting Mr. Right is my unique and completely comprehensive GUIDE on Circular Dating. It’s the HOW-TO, soup-to-nuts plan on where to find men to Circular Date, what to say when they flirt, what to do on a date, and how to handle dating (or simply flirting and interacting) with multiple men. It’s the result of years of research, client interaction, feedback and successes. I’ve compiled all the common issues and challenges I’ve seen women have about Circular Dating into one, easy-to-understand program that will lead you through each step of the process. In Targeting Mr. Right, I show you how you can be at the center of many men who are all admiring you - like a target - all while you are getting closer to targeting the ONE MAN who is the right man for you. Everything you do in Circular Dating narrows it down to the best man… the one who will love you and commit to you and who will meet all your needs. Circular Dating is the ONLY Tool that I call a “strategy.” But it’s not a “game-playing” strategy - it’s a PLAN to be so completely YOURSELF, so completely authentic and truthful, so deeply in touch with your own emotions and the sensations of your body, that you’ll be able to quickly get rid of all your old patterns and ways of relating to men that don’t work and bring in Mr. Right. If you’re already a “girlfriend” and want to ease into this, I’ll show you exactly how to interact, speak to, or flirt with every man you come in contact with. You’ll be able to practice my powerful Rori Raye Tools without having to go on a single date if you don’t want to. You’ll simply be using the Circular Dating Tool to see men in a completely different way… I’ll show you how.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask it here so others can learn from it

or contact us directly.

Website - www.tya.com.ng & www.tutorcation.com.ng
TEL - 07035754077
Inquiry Address - 36, Dumez road, off sapele road, Benin city, Edo state.

NOTE: CASH-ON-DELIVERY is only available for Benin residents.... . Thank you

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by MizMyColi(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
The woman is wired to be pursued, not pursue.

But then, in today's world, anything can happen cheesy
Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Blockus: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
LaurelP: Norms and stereotypes

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Blockus: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: The woman is wired taught to be pursued, not pursue.

But then, in today's world, anything can happen cheesy

Dont Thank Me, Its the Lords doing.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by MizMyColi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
undecided Like the man is taught to be the Head of a family?

Tradition, when successfully handed down to a generation becomes Culture

Culture: The ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society. - wikipedia

Now you know why the topic in question is considered absurd. But then undecided anything can happen.

Don't Thank Me, Its the Lords doing.

Blockus:

Dont Thank Me, Its the Lords doing.
Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
For wat! If a guy I like doesn't ask me out den simple he doesn't want me so y shuld I waste my time wen dere r millions running after me. Plssssssssz
Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by Ranchhoddas: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: For wat! If a guy I like doesn't ask me out den simple he doesn't want me so y shuld I waste my time wen dere r millions running after me. Plssssssssz
millions?plssssssssz ...i'm sure they aren't up to 1.5#na joke oo#
Re: Why Shouldn't A Lady Ask A Guy She Wants Out??? by jnrbayano(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op,

Someone just answered the question you posed. She said that millions go after her, so why do you think she should ask a guy out?

The solution lay with those "millions" who run after her, and they are guys like you and me. If you can get them to stop the running-after, you might have succeeded in turning the tables, because a single girl needs a single guy to lean on. Blame nature for that.

But can you do the bold? It's no brainer, you can't, and therefore, Statusquo ante.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? / 13 Signs That He/she Is Definitely Not Into You / Panacea For Unremitted Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.