Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? (850 Views)

What Is The Silliest Reason You Never Agree To Go On A Second Date With Someone? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by zboyd: 4:12am On Oct 13, 2014
So...the first date was a flop. You didn't feel any glimmer of a romantic connection. Or maybe the person misbehaved or disrespected you in some way which embarrassed and/or offended you. Whatever happened you don't want to see them again.

What's the best way to turn them down for a second date, without being rude?
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by nedu2000(m): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2014
On my first date with her in a restaurant,she came along with her friend,which really pissed me off,plus she started playing with her food that she ordered herself that she's changed her mind of what to eat halfway through the meal....terrible date!!....simplest way is not to make frequent calls to the gal,till you finally stop the calls altogether. When making such calls just go for the "how r u,hope ur parents,roomie r fine etc" then end it with somefin like "I've gotta go I've got some work/i'm sleepy/i'm short on airtime".When 3 calls a day turns to 1 call in 3months,she'll code

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Take the date and turn it upside down

dazz all!!
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by kilokeys(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2014
a text should do... " thanks, but no thanks"

it wouldn't hurt as much as ignoring the message and giving false hopes.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by iceberylin(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2014
"Mehhhn,am broke" undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by ERCROSS(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2014
iceberylin:
"Mehhhn,am broke" undecided
Me too..
cry
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by valdes00(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2014
LaBI sef wnt forget woh I did to her after ruining d first date.... I told her d history of her life..... D babe vex me lik madt
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn Down A Second Date? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2014
ERCROSS:

Me too..
cry
same here

(1) (Reply)

Heart Matters / Why Do Guys Have 2 Do This? / "Power Of A Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.