Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bigger Fool: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bigger Fool: (1060 Views)

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) / APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? / Correct Me And Tell A Bigger Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigger Fool: by olunifemi(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2006
Blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting. "What's going on?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman. He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing 9-1-1, his 4-year old son comes up and says; "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your clothes closet and he's got no clothes on!" The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the wardrobe floor. "You IDIOT!!!" screams the husband, "my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked and scaring the kids
Re: Bigger Fool: by naijadiva2(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
stupid guy
Re: Bigger Fool: by olunifemi(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2006
Re: Bigger Fool: by Shentz(f): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
loooooooooooooool
Re: Bigger Fool: by hoodboi(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2006
@ olunifemi

lol, I'm from kwara u live there or u from kwara too?
Re: Bigger Fool: by iice(f): 2:35am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL, thats a dumb blond alright!
Re: Bigger Fool: by Oracle(m): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2006
he definitely is the bigger fool
Re: Bigger Fool: by Ijaybaby: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2006
smiley

what a joke!!!
Re: Bigger Fool: by Kintayo(f): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2006
Don't blame the guy, naa him step mother they worry ham,he is d biggest fool indeed cry cry cry cry cry cry, i dey cry for him
Re: Bigger Fool: by geevibe(f): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2006
used to think all dumb blondes were female, i guess this one tops the chart of dumb blonde and surprise! surprise!!, it a Guy!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bigger Fool: by iice(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2006
Nah i've read some jokes about dumb blond guys, its funny really in a way worse than the dumb blond girls

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wonder Why? / Rent For Apartment! / New Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.