Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly (1533 Views)

Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by shyshally(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Woman goes in search of her long-lost mum, was shocked when he discovered she married her brother

A woman in search of her long-lost mother discovered she had married her own brother. Brazilian Adriana, 39, and her husband Leandro, 37, (pictured above kissing) have been together for 7 years and have a six-year-old daughter.
The couple, who refused to reveal their surnames, spent their lives trying to find their respective mothers, who were both called Maria, and had both abandoned their children when they were still babies.
But neither could have imagined that the women they had both been searching for could have been the same person. Continue...
Adriana, a cosmetics saleswoman, hadn't seen her estranged mother since she was one year old, leaving her to be raised by the her father. Meanwhile, truck driver Leandro, who was brought up by his stepmother, knew his mother had also abandoned him in his hometown of Sao Paulo when he was eight years old.
While Leandro remained in the city, Adriana left their hometown to work as a housemaid, married for 15 years and had three children.
The pair met for the first time ten years ago after Adriana's marriage broke down and she returned to Sao Paulo. They soon fell in love and moved in together.
Unable to give up the search for her mother, Adriana contacted a radio station in the city to ask for help.
This week the two were reunited live on air.
But at the end of the interview on Radio Globo's The Time Is Now programme, which specializes in finding lost relatives, the mother revealed she also had a son who didn't know her called Leandro.
Upon realizing her husband is also her brother, an emotional Adriana said: "I don't believe that you're telling me this. Leandro is my husband. Now I'm scared to go home and find out that Leandro doesn't want me anymore. I love him so much."
Adriana and Leandro told Radio Globo that they would stay together, despite the bombshell that they are actually brother and sister.
Adriana said: "Only death is going to separate us. All this happened because God wanted it to happen. Of course it would have been different if we had known all this before, but we didn't and we fell in love. We thought it was funny that both our mothers had the same name, but it is a common name so we just thought it was a coincidence.
"At first we were really knocked by it all, but we had a family meeting and told everyone that we are going to stay husband and wife, whatever anyone might think. We have so many plans together. Nothing is going to break us up. Nothing."
The couple, who said they didn't blame their mother for leaving them, have spoken with her a number of times and plan to meet up soon.
Culled from UK Mirror

Source http://nwdailyblog..in/2014/08/woman-goes-in-search-of-her-long-lost.html#sthash.WzhhOPBM.dpuf
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by Pavore9: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sighs....
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by uzoexcel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
sad!!!!
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by purplesummer(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
It's unfortunate. I pity their 6 year old child, his father is also his uncle and his mother is also his aunt. The child is each of the parents' nephew and also their child.
Phew!
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by Kanwulia: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Shyte 'appens! kiss
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by royalregal(f): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
wow..truly shocking and sad.
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by hydeka: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why does this sound like a story from all those mexican/filipino shows on Tv?

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by Dygeasy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
hydeka: Why does this sound like a story from all those mexican/filipino shows on Tv?
lol! Honestly. grin
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by 5minsmadness: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
You notice the woman is the one declaring love and 'nothing shall seperate us' meanwhile the man's opinion is audibly absent.

Its neither of them's fault sha.

See why its good to belong to a culture where you have to present bride-price?
Africans have the most advanced culture in the world.
Re: Woman Marries Her Brother Unknowingly by vikel2104: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2014
weired

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Marriage Isn’t For You / Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. / Sued For Not Marrying Girlfriend In 12 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.