Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. (26294 Views)

Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? / Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
VenusBetty: Where hellboy,batman
hellboy We are talking about the movers and shakers of the fictional world. Btw, u are a beauty
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
quicksilver is not even as fast as superman, and superman is not as fast as flash (barry allen) and the flash is the fastest ever!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Feraz: Read more comics please! Flash is actually faster.

Wow! So Tony Stark will own Bruce Wayne? grin
quicksilver is the fastest. You should read more comics
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jaymaestro: That's your bat-boy greatest weapon -psyche . Who created Jarvis ? Ironman . who puts his beautiful brain to good use ? Ironman .He's illogical And Emotional is in hysterics .
..yeah.but didn't you watch the latest iron man,how the mandarin whipped him because of his 'hysterics' till he had to go one place nd hide!! jarvis is a machine nd tony ignores him..(like 90% percent of the time)...
I'm a big fan of tony,but if bat nd iron were to meet,bros na condemned iron be that o
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

lol... when baty got his ass whopped by bruce lee, he was practicaly shitting bricks!
..hmmm u sure?? details biko,bat-man no go fall my hand ohh!!
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by sajiko(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
whu is d wina in d pdp an apc
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by fizzy94(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: how can u compare the mask with almighty Peter Petrelli? Have u forgetten that this dude permanently mimics other people' power. Do u know the amount of powers he has? Even Slyar will defeat the mask
Can Peter mimic magic? that's the question and that's why people don't really support Peter in this fight, and I know how powerful he is.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Shady98:
..yeah.but didn't you watch the latest iron man,how the mandarin whipped him because of his 'hysterics' till he had to go one place nd hide!! jarvis is a machine nd tony ignores him..(like 90% percent of the time)...
I'm a big fan of tony,but if bat nd iron were to meet,bros na condemned iron be that o
That what makes Marvel different from DC .. Their comics character gives you an insight of being human . Ironman in another strip had technopathy . He whooped mandarins ass .
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
fizzy94:
Can Peter mimic magic? that's the question and that's why people don't really support Peter in this fight, and I know how powerful he is.
Peter is known to mimic powers by replicating emotions as long as it's power .. I know not of DNA based mutations or Magic source .
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: peter fought a speedstar in the series and totally owned the guy. As for the remaining 2, Peter has to do not but mimic them
speedstar speed god big difference .....a horse may seem fast but can never be compared to a ferarri cool
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nonso23:

The dark knight wouldn't last as long a second against the mandarin.
#Fact
Exactly .. not Bats everyday street levelers enemies

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Royver(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: quicksilver is the fastest. You should read more comics
Please.
Quicksilver and speedy gonzales, maybe.
or that guy in the incredibles.

The Flash raced superman running backwards and won.
The flash has broken the light barrier and time barrier with his speed(The episode where braniac possessed lex luthor)
The Flash has overtaken himself in one episode as per he caught up with his previous self(wrap your mind around that).

I am a huge fan of superman. But the Flash beats him hands down in speed.
The Flash is the fastest there is.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: dude, thats a lie. The fastest character is Quicksilver(magneto' son) and he is only as fast as the speed of light
quick silver is the fastest "in his world" flash has gotten so fast he travels between dimensions & time
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by abiolababbss(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
philfearon: The greatest Superhero has got to be PETER PETRIELLI or GABRIEL SYLAR...
The next person that comes closest is the Green Lantern...
Great, I was thinking no one was gonna mention those guys, Peter Petrilli should be the greatest super hero bc he has the ability to absorb powers from other super heros or Hiro Nakamora bc he can stop time and everything,everyone works with time
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Royver:
Please.

The flash has broken the light barrier and time barrier with his speed(The episode where braniac possessed lex luthor)
The Flash has overtaken himself in one episode as per he caught up with his previous self(wrap your mind around that).

Yea - Fastest earthling.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Royver: FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

Peter Petrelli cannot absorb The Masks powers, just like Superman cannot withstand magic. Peter Petrelli is all DNA mimicry. The MAsk Is MAgic. The MAsk Will let you cut off his head and carry the head to go conga dancing! The MAsk has stopped time as a joke in his first episode! Please please and please Peter Petrelli is a powerful mimicry but that;s it. He's powers are not even up to the same scale as the other Supes when it comes to speed, strength or mental capacity. He's the Strongest in the "heroes" franchise with maybe Sylar a close second but that's it.

BATMAN and IRONMAN
BAtman wins because he is the most focused from the very onset. By the time [b]Ironman gets serious batman would have created a virus to disable all his suits including the ones he thinks batman doesnt know [/b]about. Watch how Batman survived against Brainiac in "gods among us"

HULK:
The HULK remains "The strongest there is!" In an episode with Thor he was seperated from bruce banner and let loose on the city of Asgard. He not only defeated the other gods but almost killed Odin if not for a last minute magic trick by loki. The Hulk is someone you have to know about before you fight him. Your first blow must be the deciding factor. The moment he recovers from it you are lost. The only person that has defeated hulk and can defeat him at any time was Superman. In fact Superman's KAL-EL personality would have killed hulk outright but his clark kent conscience intervened. a simple matter of dissecting his brain with his heat ray vision and then flinging him into the sun while unconscious. But clark is not a murderer so...
Another person who beat the hulk hands down was Zeus, the Father of Olympus.
Hulk allowed GALACTUS to defeat him so Galactus(the Eater of worlds) would leave Earth alone.
The hulk's anger is infinitessemal. HE just simply gets angrier and exponentially stronger. In fact I think it was wonderwoman(I'm not sure) who said the best way to defeat the hulk was to not fight him. The hulk's weaknesses are his controler bruce banner and anti-gamma radiation, both of which are temporary. Also seemes to be calmed by innnocent looking women.
The hulk on numerous occassions has beaten the THING.
HULK is second most powerful on that list.

SUPERMAN
He is number one. He is the original superhero. Superman has two weaknesses. One is kryptonite which like someone said here is very difficult to get, so much so that batman keeps a secret stash hidden in case he ever needs it.The second weaknes is his alter ego Clark Kent, who has a conscience the size of the planet krypton. Clark Kent limits superman's powers greatly. In one episode KAL-EL had free reign over superman for a while. He was a god on earth. Superman can turn back time(superman 1), replicate himself to be in more than one place at once(Superman 2), Move the moon and the Earth(Superman 4, Otherworlds), Superman's sneeze has been known to DESTROY a SOLARSYSTEM. Superman's nightmare is waking up one day and seeing that he can no longer control his own abilities.
Clark kent superman fought with Doomsday and the fight lasted the whole day with superman actually dying(but being ressurected later somehow) KAL-EL superman fought with doomsday, the fight lasted five scenes with other heros pleading with KAL-EL not to take Doomsday's life(BATMAN: thats not the way we do things!). in fact I dont know why he didnt kill doomsday in that episode. the whole thing pissed me off.

Superman has a secret weakness: The Flash. It seems that the day The Flash will die (and he does die in variuos other universes) is the day superman loses his conscience and becomes evil or a judge or a ruler or an overlord or something not superman sha.
Superman is number 1.

Back to my story
smh batman knows not only about dc but now marvel too ?? Wow nxthing ill hear is batman will own captain america
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by parrotibaba(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Zedric: that was after he lost his powers and had to use the serum, Peter at the height of his power would mimic powers without being concious to the fact
mimic ko copy ni ...bottom line is he still has to touch u b4 he can absorb ur powers kinda like rogue
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Zedric: quicksilver is the fastest. You should read more comics
angry

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2014
ALOBAM: speedstar speed god big difference .....a horse may seem fast but can never be compared to a ferarri cool
quicksilver' nickname is SPEED DEMON dude. That should tell u something
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Nonso23:

Tony Stark's ability is very simple.
He can think about all the possible ways things could go wrong. His I.Q.
You don't seem to get what his suit is at all. It can mitigate against anything that can possibly go wrong and that includes the dark knight. The only flaw is energy source which he keeps on improving.

Batman's psyche is an ability if you talk or converse with him during a fight. Tony is smart. He'll just go ahead and smash Bruce to smithereens first then talk later .
Jarvis is to Iron man what the bat cave is to batman. Difference is, the former is ages ahead of the latter.
alfred grin
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by parrotibaba(m): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Royver: FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

Peter Petrelli cannot absorb The Masks powers, just like Superman cannot withstand magic. Peter Petrelli is all DNA mimicry. The MAsk Is MAgic. The MAsk Will let you cut off his head and carry the head to go conga dancing! The MAsk has stopped time as a joke in his first episode! Please please and please Peter Petrelli is a powerful mimicry but that;s it. He's powers are not even up to the same scale as the other Supes when it comes to speed, strength or mental capacity. He's the Strongest in the "heroes" franchise with maybe Sylar a close second but that's it.

BATMAN and IRONMAN
BAtman wins because he is the most focused from the very onset. By the time Ironman gets serious batman would have created a virus to disable all his suits including the ones he thinks batman doesnt know about. Watch how Batman survived against Brainiac in "gods among us"

HULK:
The HULK remains "The strongest there is!" In an episode with Thor he was seperated from bruce banner and let loose on the city of Asgard. He not only defeated the other gods but almost killed Odin if not for a last minute magic trick by loki. The Hulk is someone you have to know about before you fight him. Your first blow must be the deciding factor. The moment he recovers from it you are lost. The only person that has defeated hulk and can defeat him at any time was Superman. In fact Superman's KAL-EL personality would have killed hulk outright but his clark kent conscience intervened. a simple matter of dissecting his brain with his heat ray vision and then flinging him into the sun while unconscious. But clark is not a murderer so...
Another person who beat the hulk hands down was Zeus, the Father of Olympus.
Hulk allowed GALACTUS to defeat him so Galactus(the Eater of worlds) would leave Earth alone.
The hulk's anger is infinitessemal. HE just simply gets angrier and exponentially stronger. In fact I think it was wonderwoman(I'm not sure) who said the best way to defeat the hulk was to not fight him. The hulk's weaknesses are his controler bruce banner and anti-gamma radiation, both of which are temporary. Also seemes to be calmed by innnocent looking women.
The hulk on numerous occassions has beaten the THING.
HULK is second most powerful on that list.

SUPERMAN
He is number one. He is the original superhero. Superman has two weaknesses. One is kryptonite which like someone said here is very difficult to get, so much so that batman keeps a secret stash hidden in case he ever needs it.The second weaknes is his alter ego Clark Kent, who has a conscience the size of the planet krypton. Clark Kent limits superman's powers greatly. In one episode KAL-EL had free reign over superman for a while. He was a god on earth. Superman can turn back time(superman 1), replicate himself to be in more than one place at once(Superman 2), Move the moon and the Earth(Superman 4, Otherworlds), Superman's sneeze has been known to DESTROY a SOLARSYSTEM. Superman's nightmare is waking up one day and seeing that he can no longer control his own abilities.
Clark kent superman fought with Doomsday and the fight lasted the whole day with superman actually dying(but being ressurected later somehow) KAL-EL superman fought with doomsday, the fight lasted five scenes with other heros pleading with KAL-EL not to take Doomsday's life(BATMAN: thats not the way we do things!). in fact I dont know why he didnt kill doomsday in that episode. the whole thing pissed me off.

Superman has a secret weakness: The Flash. It seems that the day The Flash will die (and he does die in variuos other universes) is the day superman loses his conscience and becomes evil or a judge or a ruler or an overlord or something not superman sha.
Superman is number 1.

Back to my story
n his oda weakness is Lois lane
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2014
abiolababbss:
Great, I was thinking no one was gonna mention those guys, Peter Petrilli should be the greatest super hero bc he has the ability to absorb powers from other super heros or Hiro Nakamora bc he can stop time and everything,everyone works with time
dude, i could kiss u right now. Peter owns everyother hero out there
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Jaymaestro: Yea - Fastest earthling.
is superman an earthling too
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Nonso23:

Alfred ke!
That one na house boy na grin
he advices batz like jarvis
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Royver:
Please.

Yea - Fastest earthling. Then you have to remember zoom .
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Zedric: quicksilver' nickname is SPEED DEMON dude. That should tell u something

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2014
ALOBAM: is superman an earthling too
No .
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Feraz(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Na wa oh! So people still believe Ironman is stronger than Batman when we know that Batman can design enough suits for himself to take on difficult people?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Learn Hopw To Play The Saxophone Within Three Months. / BBNaija: Khalid Clears Air On Relationship With Daniella / #bbnaija: Miracle’s Fans Held A Rally For Him Today, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.