Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Celebrities Shares 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrities Shares 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) (1848 Views)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Shares 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) by spectramissile: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Ask a man what kind of sex tips they´d give women if they could, and wow. Is it me, or is it getting hot in here? We have been gathering (mostly) anonymous suggestions from men and the bottom line is, they want everyone to enjoy themselves. But you want more specific details than that, right? Its not always easy for us to tell our partners exactly what we want. And I cant promise your man wants everything on this list. But I thinkmostof these tips will work formostcouples.Heres what men would love more women to do in bed.
Continue below the cut to see them:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_87.html

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! / Advice Needed!!! We're In Love With Each Other But Different University. / Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Serious Lady On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.