Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (50478 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by oluolajydz: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Old news,nairaland make una upgrade jor
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
ideee03: Hiss all you like,them sha kukuma dey dia.

Even after all the hype about Dbanj's failed musical career...he's still going tongue places
undecided

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahaha. Fear,fear.tongue

Yesoooo

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Adenugay(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
I was there bur M home now...

Dencia puts NAFDAC boss Dr Paul Orhii on blast >>> http://www..com/dencia-puts-nafdac-boss-dr-paul-orhii-blast/
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by ifihearam: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Where is don jazzy and his fake crew??

Dbanj don go abeg
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Akiika: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yeah! why can't Nigerians visit that Aso Rock sef?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by bamite(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
there re parts of the white house that is open to the general public
they didnt take pics with obama,michelle or john kerry did they?
all na wash joor!!

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Dreyl(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lubbish
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Yesoooo
Dem don ban you before? When last was it?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
i will only comment if it will boost my cgpa to 4.7
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Dem don ban you before? When last was it?

Yep!!!... I have been baned once before the shutdown...I gave a very well deserved response to someone who needed it, and got banned for it...See the politics?.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Yep!!!... I have been baned once before the shutdown...I gave a very well deserved response to someone who needed it, and got banned for it...See the politics?.
Lol. That's Nairaland for you.cheesy

What was the length of the ban?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol. That's Nairaland for you.cheesy

What was the length of the ban?

I think it was for about a day or so....A day.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by redsun(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
I don't what to make of this.Why are showing off with whitehouse like some excited rednecks?

Femi Kuti,why now?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Has it become a big deal to be in the white house? Tourists go there easily.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

I think it was for about a day or so....A day.
The last ban I served was a 3-day ban. Smh

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
See their mouth like white house. Any body can snap pictures in White house 'corridors', not Inside white house.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Ayorh4you(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Walking into the white house without business suit.....#dream
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: The last ban I served was a 3-day ban. Smh

Ha!!....You must have pissed off a moderator.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by F117A: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gaggi: When would foreigners come to our own aso rock and take pics, whilst sharing it proudly on social media?
We have not gotten to that stage in our democracy when aso-rock would be open to all Nigerians and africans as a whole.
Maybe in 50 years time
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Ha!!....You must have pissed off a moderator.
Piss off kwa? The guy's hand was itching to ban somebody.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Toks2008: Has it become a big deal to be in the white house? Tourists go there easily.

Most nigerians love taking pictures at the white house.

I'm sure femi kuti has done this before?

Isn't he part AA?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by iamsegsy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
dexentity: Music is now a step towards achieving bigger things and loftier dreams. Kudos.
dat is why every boy in ma area drop out of secondary to start one fruitless music Career smiley
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Seriously though, why can't nigeria build a replica of the white as a tourist attraction like the chinese did?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Piss off kwa? The guy's hand was itching to ban somebody.

That's how it works on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by myola777(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
sexzskil: They just desperate to meet Obama, but they can never ever! Even their president (Jonatom) to meet US VP is a thug of war talk less of some really hopeless local touts. Fools! Any dick and harry can stroll across d Supreme White House wink smiley wink undecided
you again, i am very sure this lady will commit suicide when you see the picture of dbanj and obama. you know he is getting closer. he has already got to obama villa. just watch!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
rattlesnake: Real leaders LIVE in Houses

Crooks LIVES in Rocks
Real leaders in the house and crooks roaming around the compound!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Adolfhitler(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Were they really sponsored by Nigerian government?.hmmmm.,i still can't immagine Obama, going for an int'l meeting with lilwayne. Lol.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

That's how it works on Nairaland.
Are you guys on holiday? Is your semester over? Just wondering,cos you seem to be active on NL as of late.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by sexzskil(f): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
myola777: you again, i am very sure this lady will commit suicide when you see the picture of dbanj and obama. you know he is getting closer. he has already got to obama villa. just watch!
It can NEVER ever happened, never! A mere mortal meeting God face to face, never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.