Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (50477 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: You just had another wardrobe malfunction 30mins ago. Am I lying?undecided

Na lie....Bind that spirit that's telling lies...The devil is a lie.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

Na lie....Bind that spirit that's telling lies...The devil is a lie.
I'm not lieing!angry
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm not lieing!angry
You again?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:
You again?
Yes! I'm fully charged for another sex romp!lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes! I'm fully charged for another sex romp!lipsrsealed

I'm not oh.....I'm still very tired from yesterday's.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:
You again?
Yes! You missed me?tongue
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

I'm not oh.....I'm still very tired from yesterday's.
I'm not accepting any excuse!angry
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes! You missed me?tongue

Sigh!!...Yes, I do miss u....just need some rest.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm not accepting any excuse!angry

Hmmm!!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

Sigh!!...Yes, I do miss u....just need some rest.
Okay. Take some rest,then. You deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Okay. Take some rest,then. You deserve it.
Thanks
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

Wetin I chop remain?....Na garri & groundnut I leave remain for u.

A whole butti like you??That na kpakororo food be that naaaCommon fine girl like you no suppose dey chop that type naa!!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
1miccza:

A whole butti like you??That na kpakororo food be that naaaCommon fine girl like you no suppose dey chop that type naa!!

Hmm!!...Garri for me is a delicacy oh....Its been a while since I drank garri with groundnut.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!...Garri for me is a delicacy oh....Its been a while since I drank garri with groundnut.

How about adding sugar and a bit of milk for effect,that should enhance it.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
1miccza:

How about adding sugar and a bit of milk for effect,that should enhance it.

Oh Offcourse!!...(With mildly cold water)...I do get powered milk from the Spanish store near by...As for sugar?....I mean..Sugar definitely does make it taste alot better.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 5:26am On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Oh Offcourse!!...(With mildly cold water)...I do get powered milk from the Spanish store near by...As for sugar?....I mean..Sugar definitely does make it taste alot better.

Did you just. Say "spanish store"??Do we have that in naija?? *innocent face*
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
1miccza:

Did you just. Say "spanish store"??Do we have that in naija?? *innocent face*

Typo...*Shoprite*.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Typo...*Shoprite*.

Oh!!because you wan drink garri with milk and sugar na in u wan enter shoprite??
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
1miccza:

Oh!!because you wan drink garri with milk and sugar na in u wan enter shoprite??

Yep!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Yep!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do they sell garri and sugar at Shoprite!!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
1miccza:

Do they sell garri and sugar at Shoprite!!

Offcourse nah.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Offcourse nah.

E be like say una get shoprite for una kitchen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
1miccza:

E be like say una get shoprite for una kitchen!!!!

Lwkmd
grin grin grin grin grin. U ?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Lwkmd
grin grin grin grin grin. U ?

Wetin I do? Na true now as e be say na 5 naira sugar and 10 naira milk you wan go find for shoprite so now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
1miccza:

Wetin I do? Na true now as e be say na 5 naira sugar and 10 naira milk you wan go find for shoprite so now!!!!
Hahahahaha

You are a case; Honestly
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:
Hahahahaha

You are a case; Honestly

But that was what you inferred now... Looks like shoprite would soon be opening a "garri and sugar section" just for you alone

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
1miccza:

But that was what you inferred now... Looks like shoprite would soon be opening a "garri and sugar section" just for you alone

They've done that already.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

They've done that already.

Are you seriousA garri,sugar and milk section for glitest alone  
( cheesy )
_
 \ ,
‎​. Maaaaaammmaaaa ooo Ibaaa oooo!!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
1miccza:

Are you seriousA garri,sugar and milk section for glitest alone  
( cheesy )
_
 \ ,
‎​. Maaaaaammmaaaa ooo Ibaaa oooo!!!!!!!
#Removes invisible shaded glasees # throws hair back wards # strikes a posh pose#pouts#

Yes; for me and me only Daaaaarlinnnnng
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:
#Removes invisible shaded glasees # throws hair back wards # strikes a posh pose#pouts#

Yes; for me and me only Daaaaarlinnnnng

On the contrary #rubs opolo eyes#frogwalks#opens her scattered teeth#

And then I scream shuuoo na only u waka come??

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
1miccza:

On the contrary #rubs opolo eyes#frogwalks#opens her scattered teeth#

And then I scream shuuoo na only u waka come??

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.....oh my goodness.
That was hilarious.

# speaks in a posh voice#
Yes Darrlinnng I am a special lady....struts out of thread.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.....oh my goodness.
That was hilarious.

# speaks in a posh voice#
Yes Darrlinnng I am a special lady....struts out of thread.

Where are you coming from mmtttcch bia where are u going to? *pulling her shirt and hugging her waist*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos / "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.