Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? (11157 Views)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? by larabae13(f): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
rocgirl:

Quite an amazing collection you've got up there..
lolz thanks itz the handiwork of watching too much CN nd nickelodeon grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? by jerryjcool(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
CARTOON ACTION SERIES:
Batman
Spiderman
Voltron
Justice League
Turtle Ninjas
Ben 10 Alien Force
(Loading.....)
Re: The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? by rocgirl: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
jerryjcool:
CARTOON ACTION SERIES: Batman Spiderman Voltron Justice League Turtle Ninjas Ben 10 Alien Force (Loading.....)

Voltron? Like, seriously?
Re: The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? by SaNcHiS(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2016
I love this page, but it will be more loveable if it turns out to be a whatsapp Group...... I will drop my what'sapp line if you change your mind. 08094939214
Re: The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? by ryfoz(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2016
* error *
Re: The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? by ryfoz(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2016
I skipped viewing individual list from page 1 to this page, anyway I just wanna say i hope som1 had mentioned Naruto Shippuden or else that would break my heart cry
To me it's the best movie ever made

then i can care to list my other following 2 old favourites like:

Mortal Kombat cartoon series (i think it stopped at 1 season)

Jackie Chan and the talisman (good and unforgettable adventure)

TMNT nicklelodeon series (damn)

Ben 10 (just to be in d list cos i just adore superpower shows)

Justice league,

Marvels Avenger (ever captain Americas fan but Naruto still tops my own list),

Young Justice,

X-men (i almost forgot to mention d no 1 movie series that made me fall in love with Super power stuff, but of course i still prefer MK over it any day),

Green lantern (yay! and yummy),

Kuroko no Basuke (superb display of talent in my favourite Bball game, so far d only best basketball series I know)

I know I am an adult and all that but sometimes these cartoon is better than real life action tv series

i will keep adding as i remember...adios!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newtoxic Downloads | How To Download Newtoxic.com Movies - The New Toxicwap / Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.