Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. (6721 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / A 2 Day Old Baby Abandoned By The Roadside Named After Okoya-Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2014
SAMBARRY: Haaaaaa coco see you encouraging the man . first of all 40-18=22 years. Meaning the girl was born when he was 22 years.i can't even say he's like a big brother but a father to her.ahaaaannnn.not 5,8 or maximum maximum 10 years 22 freaking years ahaaaaaannnnn shocked shocked

op fear God na.slippers get size. Why take advantage of the girl because she's the only one around you. So because she's domesticated and takes care of your daughter =she's a good wife. She never show you her colour shocked

agbaya ni e grin why you no go find 29 years-35 why a teenager? A secondary school pikin for that matter. It would have even been manageable if she was in the university like 25years.you no try.truth be told and as for you coco aka soyoyo I'll be back to your matter later tongue

he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
if you were in his shoe, you'd probably have done same. such age difference isn't new
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2014
@poster, this is unfair.
You are in a position of trust and authority, wiser and older, so should know better.

That girl should not have been in your bed consensual or not. What could she have done? You are her boss, feeding her and probably her family too, hence it wasnt even a level playing field to start with.

I dont buy the consensual excuse, cos unless she had been chasing you round the house nakedd or spiked your drink, I am almost certain that you were the one who started the relationship talk/let me sleep with you situation. What choice did she have? She is your househelp and you are her oga.

Most especially as you are going/went through a bad marriage, you should have taken a step back to evaluate what went wrong and have your eyes wide open before going into another relationship, especially one that you already know upfront that its going to be fraught with difficultys.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Agrika: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Please marry this girl jor...age is just a number...at least pay money on top her head first...me I think she is God consolation for you.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014
chaircover: @poster, this is unfair.
You are in a position of trust and authority, wiser and older, so should know better.
That girl should not have been in your bed consensual or not. What could she have done? You are her boss, feeding her and probably her family too, hence it wasnt even a level playing field to start with.
I dont buy the consensual excuse, cos unless she had been chasing you round the house nakedd or spiked your drink, I am almost certain that you were the one who started the relationship talk/let me sleep with you situation. What choice did she have? She is your househelp and you are her oga.
Most especially as you are going/went through a bad marriage, you should have taken a step back to evaluate what went wrong and have your eyes wide open before going into another relationship, especially one that you already know upfront that its going to be fraught with difficultys.

As much as this is possible but some of these girls already know what they want and may actively work towards it. Its possible she could have been the agressor, single Dad, no woman in the picture, her ticket out of poverty. I am not arguing with your view just looking at it more broadly. If we believe the poster she lied that she had slept with someone else just so he could sleep with her.
Anyway, from the previous post it seems this post is made up but still good so others in same position can learn

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2014
aisha2:

As much as this is possible but some of these girls already know what they want and may actively work towards it. Its possible she could have been the agressor, single Dad, no woman in the picture, her ticket out of poverty. I am not arguing with your view just looking at it more broadly. If we believe the poster she lied that she had slept with someone else just so he could sleep with her.
Anyway, from the previous post it seems this post is made up but still good so others in same position can learn

My dear, this is why I said in my first sentence that he is in a positon of authority and trust, more matured and should be wiser.
This is the reason why teachers are not allowed to date students, doctors date their patients and so on.
Its because its not a level playing field. The girl is vunerable.

Even if she had done the chasing, the man should have been able to use his brain and tell her in no uncertain terms to stop it or send her packing.

He is still recovering from his marriage breakup, some of what was caused by a woman who grew wings and flew away. Same thing is almost likely to happen again here.

I undertand that he may have sexuall urges as a man, but he could have gone for a woman who knows what exactly she is doing.

Even if she was out to hook him, its still down to the same thing Poverty. If she wasnt poor, would she have gone for this man? Probably not.

Honestly honestly, what has happened in this story as its been said, does not sit well with me.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
chaircover:
My dear, this is why I said in my first sentence that he is in a positon of authority and trust, more matured and should be wiser.
This is the reason why teachers are not allowed to date students, doctors date their patients and so on.
Its because its not a level playing field. The girl is vunerable.
Even if she had done the chasing, the man should have been able to use his brain and tell her in no uncertain terms to stop it or send her packing.
He is still recovering from his marriage breakup, some of what was caused by a woman who grew wings and flew away. Same thing is almost likely to happen again here.
I undertand that he may have sexuall urges as a man, but he could have gone for a woman who knows what exactly she is doing.
Even if she was out to hook him, its still down to the same thing Poverty. If she wasnt poor, would she have gone for this man? Probably not.
Honestly honestly, what has happened in this story as its been said, does not sit well with me.

I agree, as a mother I would shudder at the mere thought of a 40 year old meant to guide my 17 year old sleeping with her. Sadly knowing how it is in our country the mother may have even pushed her to that. Still like you said he is the adult and should know better.
Besides he just seems carried away with cooking and cleaning, and how she takes care of him, most of which girls are taught to "capture" a husband as the ticket out of misery and poverty.

For a lot of us in comfortable situations it wont sit well but knowing how our people reason sadly this is the reality for a lot of girls.

Thats why I told him not to get carried away, she could just be using him as a stepping stone. He should not have slept with her if he had good intentions waiting would have been better, do the right thing, ensure all are on board and formally marry her.

I doubt the girl is the victim here sha, for her to have lied that she had prrevious experience.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
Agrika: Please marry this girl jor...age is just a number...at least pay money on top her head first...me I think she is God consolation for you.

17 40 God's consolation?

I hope you don't mind if it is your daughter in this position or God selects consolation prizes?

@OP: you took advantage of a very vulunrable girl

Just send her to school and let her be

If you both are still interested in your love after her first/second year, you can reconsider

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
...... embarassed
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Just look at the attributes the op counts as being a wife material. .."she washes my clothes, irons them, polishes my shoes, serves me food and takes the plate immediately I'm done"

She no dey brush your teeth too undecided undecided angry

Mtcheeeeww

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Amya(f): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
donpeey22: If this story is true, i don't see anythn wrong in a 40yrs old man marrying an 18yrs old girl provided there's a mutual consent. I have seen even 15yrs old girls who're more matured both in body and in character than some 35yrs old ladies, so, what's the fuss? All these overgrown single women that usually come up in arms whenever an older guy is planning marriage with a much younger girl,wetin be una own sef? If the story had been the other way round , y'all won't see any wrong. Hypocrites!
Cradle robber!

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why are you calling me agbaya?

I don't support child abuse and I already blamed the OP for sleeping with her before her 18th birthday. Actually it's crime to sleep with an underaged person. Sadly I don't see anyone prosecuting him here.the girl's parents may not even press charges.
If I were to give him the names he deserves for sleeping with her already,the thread will go downhill fast

But the deed is done and he's looking for a way forward. Leaving her won't undo what he's done. Not saying that marriage will fix it either.

If she was so far away from the consent age,I'd be spitting fire now. But she isn't and he's not the use her and dump her kind of dude,so I believe he has better intentions than those who are just out to prey on young girls.

As for your question,you must have read where I said he can try to let her reach 20 before proceeding with marriage rites.by then she must have had a chance to decide otherwise if she changes her mind.

As long as he doesn't get in the way of her education and mental growth,and as long as he doesn't marry her when she's not yet of age(which is 2months away BTW)

I know some older guy-younger female marriages that are thriving,so if they put the fact he's done wrong by her behind them,they can still make it. Or not

Just being realistic.

And stop calling me agbaya(whatever that means) lipsrsealed

SAMBARRY: Coco you too you are agbaya.if a 40 year old man comes to your house with his people that they want to marry your 17+ year old daughter you no go land the person slap shocked

nothing like talking to her about her future like studying for gce, jamb etc.na marriage be her next priority.

Ok let me even take a 17 year old girl as an adult even though she's not. At 17 her priority is different from a 40year old man's priority. Hers is or should be planning on getting into the university and if she doesn't want help her get a job or learn a skill undecided

does it mean a parent cannot leave a little girl in a man's house and be sure she's safe and untouched. I am trying so hard to resist the temptation of calling op a paedo.a man that should be the one guiding, advising and seeing her as his daughter is bedding her. Even if it's with her consent is it right? Which parent will be happy knowing that a man old enough to be her father is bedding her when she's only going there to lighten his domestic burdens undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
What does celiene dion or kanu nwakwo have to do with the matter. undecided be reasonable. No one is saying she should get married at 50 or 60 but it is abuse of position to take advantage of the girl's nativity that is the point. The way to showing gratitude to her is not marrying her or having sexual inter course with her. That's repulsive undecided the way to show appreciation to her could be helping her pay her school fees if she wants to go to school or help her into learning a skill. She is a little girl helping you to take care of your baby and instead of seeing her as your older daughter, your pjheenese is rising for her.

Chair cover has spoken like a mother and professional. How can you even think of marrying her.God put your brain in your head and your phenees in between your legs for a reason. If he wanted you to think with your phenese he will have put it in your head and put your brain under your abdomen undecided
ITbomb:
I wish you were with Celine Dion before she got married or better still Kanu Nwankwo

@OP, my only fear is that the girl maybe lack experience in male and you being the first, we may never know how she will turn when she enters the University and finds out that younger guys have more swag.

Let her enter university first, if she is still consistent in her character and attitude then go ahead with a low key wedding and be happy.

Better be happy with someone who loves you than the working class that has tentacles everywhere
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for calling you agbaya.it is the work of transferred aggression grin

the issue is that whether she is 17 or 18, the mere fact that the girl is babysitting your baby and taking care of your home tells you that you should dress go front. Abi you nor dey pay her for services rendered lipsrsealed

you wan join pay in kind too lipsrsealed

n.b : agbaya means an adult who sexually takes advantage of a child in his care because he has the opportunity to it also means any man or woman encouraging him in such acts is also an agbaya
cococandy: Why are you calling me agbaya?

I don't support child abuse and I already blamed the OP for sleeping with her before her 18th birthday. Actually it's crime to sleep with an underaged person. Sadly I don't see anyone prosecuting him here.the girl's parents may not even press charges.
If I were to give him the names he deserves for sleeping with her already,the thread will go downhill fast

But the deed is done and he's looking for a way forward. Leaving her won't undo what he's done. Not saying that marriage will fix it either.

If she was so far away from the consent age,I'd be spitting fire now. But she isn't and he's not the use her and dump her kind of dude,so I believe he has better intentions than those who are just out to prey on young girls.

As for your question,you must have read where I said he can try to let her reach 20 before proceeding with marriage rites.by then she must have had a chance to decide otherwise if she changes her mind.

As long as he doesn't get in the way of her education and mental growth,and as long as he doesn't marry her when she's not yet of age(which is 2months away BTW)

I know some older guy-younger female marriages that are thriving,so if they put the fact he's done wrong by her behind them,they can still make it. Or not

Just being realistic.

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by ITbomb(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
chaircover:

This is my submission on what went wrong,
1. his estranged wife went on an adventure with one loaded man (ie the husband) and mistakenly got pregnant when she was not yet ready to settle down to married life.
2. The man (husband = op) is a typical Nigerian man that demands absolute submission in return for love and caring. But the wife thinks that is unrealistic in the life of an upcoming celebrity (aka Actress).
3. The wife believes that after giving birth, she has finished her deal with the man and found another man who could accommodate her lifestyle.
4. The man likewise found a girl who fit in to his mentality of wife (helper) and the girl is of age and consenting, ready to return the love and caring with more love and caring. Even though someone said here that it is her guarantee of poverty free future.
What went wrong was that the man's expectations of a wife was not the wife's expectations and that is irreconcilable. So if he sees someone who fit in to the picture, who are you to say no.

I would say to man if the girl is of age and consenting and you know you two would be happy ever after, then go. If you go for your age mate who will come to you out of desperation and then treats you and your child bad afterwards, chaircover will still be here to advise you to pray about it.

Jeez, my post don over long

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
MarvellousGod: Just look at the attributes the op counts as being a wife material. .."she washes my clothes, irons them, polishes my shoes, serves me food and takes the plate immediately I'm done"

She no dey brush your teeth too undecided undecided angry

Mtcheeeeww
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by steppin: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Op, Getting married to her may not be an issue now, but might probably be in later years. Young adults are mostly influenced by their peers. A friend of hers might make a joke about her husband's age and it could change the way she feels about you. Girls in their teens and early twenties are easily manipulated and a constant target for players. Also like someone said earlier, what she's feels towards you may not be love but a master-slave bond(loyalty) which you've interpreted as love. I know it sounds silly, but she might be doing those things to you out of loyalty and not love.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by cantell(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
There was a 60 year-old man that married an 18 year-old girl. A year later the girl had a baby and the doctor came out and told the old man that he was the father of a 9lb 8oz baby boy. The old man replied, “This old motor is still a' running.”

Next next year his wife had another baby and the doctor came out and told the man that he was the father of a 8lb 5oz baby girl. The old man replied, “This old motor is still a' running.”

The next year his wife was back in the hospital yet again, having their third child and the doctor came out and told the old man that he was the father of a 10lb 9oz baby boy. The old man replied again, “This old motor is still a' running.''

And the doctor said, “Yeah but you better get your oil changed because this one is black.”

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb:

The man (husband = op) is a typical Nigerian man that demands absolute submission in return for love and caring.
Speak for yourself please undecided

ITbomb: The man likewise found a girl who fit in to his mentality of wife (helper) and the girl is of age and consenting, ready to return the love and caring with more love and caring. Even though someone said here that it is her guarantee of poverty free future.
How come its about only his desires? Or doesnt she have a say or right to determine her own marriage or the type of man that she really wants just becasue she is poor and a househelp to a man that chose to exploit her situation?

ITbomb: I would say to man if the girl is of age and consenting and you know you two would be happy ever after, then go. If you go for your age mate who will come to you out of desperation and then treats you and your child bad afterwards, chaircover will still be here to advise you to pray about it.
No need to try and score cheap points. Stick to the argument!

I ve said it a thousand times on this forum; Look very well before you leap so as not to end up telling stories that touch.

If you read betweeen the lines, you will see that I am actually telling him the exact same thing; i.e to think very carefully about the relationship becasue he is about falling into the same problem again. His wife grew up and changed on him and he is about to make the same mistake again.

Let that girl go to school and go and serve and then if she is the same girl he knows now and she is still interested, then he can marry her.

If he is in a rush to get married, then let him go and find a "cooked" woman who is ready.

Anyway I dont pray for such for my daughters and I dont think that anyone saying its ok here prays for such. Omo lomo lo she lu pa angry

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin grin

cc don para. Abeg make una no vex my sweetus sister o
chaircover:
Speak for yourself please undecided

How come its about only his desires? Or doesnt she have a say or right to determine her own marriage or the type of man that she really wants just becasue she is poor and a househelp to a man that chose to exploit her situation?

No need to try and score cheap points. Stick to the argument!

I ve said it a thousand times on this forum; Look very well before you leap so as not to end up telling stories that touch.

If you read betweeen the lines, you will see that I am actually telling him the exact same thing; i.e to think very carefully about the relationship becasue he is about falling into the same problem again. His wife grew up and changed on him and he is about to make the same mistake again.

Let that girl go to school and go and serve and then if she is the same girl he knows now and she is still interested, then he can marry her.

If he is in a rush to get married, then let him go and find a "cooked" woman who is ready.

Anyway I dont pray for such for my daughters and I dont think that anyone saying its ok here prays for such. Omo lomo lo she lu pa angry
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oh I see. smiley

So the only problem you have is how to tell the world that you're in love with an 18yr old huh?
Tough luck.

Talk to her mom like she suggested. If you get her mother's support,getting her father on your side won't be hard.

I still think you should give her a little time.
Girls that age can change their minds like underwear. If you can wait for some time before starting the marriage rites maybe At least until she's 20 it would be better (IMO) but now you don rush go take her virginity grin

Well just swallow shame or whatever it is that's holding you back and go see her parents.
It may be easier than you think.

That is if the girl isn't already pregnant.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Abuse of power in my humble opinion.
When you are in a place of authority over someone,especially a maid who is obviously from a disadvantaged background you have no business having intercourse with her.
If all things were equal and she consented to having se x with you,it would be different..You took advantage of her.Why did you not go for women your age or at least someone old enough? Not someone who depends on you for her education and daily bread! She was doing her job for Chrissakes! What next? You'll say she seduced you? How could she say no to you when her survival is at stake??
If it were my eighTEEN year old sister that slept with a 40 year old freshly divorced cargo saddled with a child,I'd go ballistic.Most 18 year old girls in Nigeria are not considered adults in the eyes of the society.No parent with clear eye would agree with this sort of arrangement. They're doing it cos they are poor!

I feel awful for her and her parents.Na condition wey make crayfish bend.Cant wait for her to dump your shrivelled a ss when she enters uni..Who wants to be changing adult pampers instead of experiencing life?

This is all shades of wrong.

You are so on point.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by egopersonified(f): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Btw, pls op, how old is your girlfriend's mother?
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Agrika: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
bukatyne:

17 40 God's consolation?

I hope you don't mind if it is your daughter in this position or God selects consolation prizes?

@OP: you took advantage of a very vulunrable girl

Just send her to school and let her be

If you both are still interested in your love after her first/second year, you can reconsider
He took advantage of her as in how...let's be realistic here pls do u think that someone who has gone through the ordeal that o.p had gone through will maltreat a girl of that age who showed him nothing but pure undiluted love...afterall Kanu Nwankwo married his wife around that age did he also take "advantage" of her...if the so called matured women won't behave responsibly then let all these smallie dem teach dem sense...besides he never said he was going to use her as a sex slave but wife her which to me is even more noble and honorable.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Lenzz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
cococandy: First thing you should finalize your divorce with you wife.
has the custody of your daughter been decided? You guys need to agree on that so that whoever you marry next won't have problems about that.
Close one chapter before opening the other.

True the girl is too young. All the goodness you're seeing may be as result of carried over master-servant mindset that she's been relating to you with. She's yet to discover herself,so how are you sure she's the ideal wife you've been longing for?
I fault you for taking the virginity of an 18yr old girl. What were you thinking?

Anyway the deed is done. If you want to marry her and if she and her family agrees,then sort things out with your first wife and move on with your life.

The age barrier can work in your favour because some women relate better with guys much older than them.
It can also work against you if you become too domineering and controlling.

Just know that if you marry her now,you'll also play the role of daddy in her life because her higher education will be on you.
Between now and when she grows into a full woman say 23-28yrs,you'll notice HUGE changes. She's still growing.

Just thread carefully.

What OP did does not sit well with me. He can justify his actions all he wants but it won't eclipse d truth which is, he manipulated d tender mind of a minor. She'll still leave him before her late 20's, that I'm sure of. So he had better jettison any marriage plans with ds kid, cos soon, she'll come of age and she will 'see the light'.
I propose he moves to limit d damage by terminating d illicit rlship, continue his guardian role for ds kid, see her thru college and at d end of this, if she's still hell bent on becoming his wife then there's no stoping him this time. Otherwise na master-slave rlship their two get

PS; I quoted you instead of the OP's cos I find your submission above unbiased, honest, intelligent and compassionate. I liked it. But I just don't like d guts of d man they were intended for.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kano at age less than 40 married an 18year old gal. Op @ 40 wants to marry less than 18. With kano's level of exposure and that of this Op, can the two still adequately compare? The major issue that will always be the issue is that the op @ 40 has defined his wife-cook,laundary-woman, shoe shiner and the likes and will likely remain so. But the 17+ has not seen/known enuogh to piece her definition of a husband thus might change down the years. Then what happened to the op before will happen again. Op and I knows he tailored the story about her consensus to the sex act just as he unsuccessfully wanted to tailor this story to suit a none existent friend.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Jman06(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
cococandy: Why are you calling me agbaya?

Just being realistic.

Lorie, you are always making sense and i love you for that. Hw i wish say ur oga no fastforward come carry you before me, i for don 'repent' make i for fit marry you.8-) no wahala sha. @topic, agreed that from the way the whole thing happened, it now look like the man took advantage of the girl, but then again it's not new. Bosses have been marrying their employees, including maids, since time immemorial, and not just in Nigeria but the world over. As for the age difference, men have been marrying much younger girls since the beginning of time and evidence have even shown that such marriages end up more successful than marriages between men and women of same or close age range. So, imo, the man should just wait a little for the girl to cross the legal age(stipulated by man against nature's design), and then proceed to marry the girl. I believe they can succeed in the marriage because i know many who have.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by simbaddsailor(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Dude, what happen to you is a fantasy..... At that moment of your life you needed a shoulder to lean on......unfortunately and fortunately for you.....you stood low to the younger girl, don't know whether your job stress threw you off balance that you don't have time to mingle with those UNIZIK girls at least..... But nevertheless try and finish the lollipop that you've opened.......yes you can marry her over and over, that doesn't make anything......but do it after you must have gotten admission for her in the higher institution at least college of education, it will be prestigious that way...shalome
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by simbaddsailor(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
cococandy: Oh I see. smiley

So the only problem you have is how to tell the world that you're in love with an 18yr old huh?
Tough luck.

Talk to her mom like she suggested. If you get her mother's support,getting her father on your side won't be hard.

I still think you should give her a little time.
Girls that age can change their minds like underwear. If you can wait for some time before starting the marriage rites maybe At least until she's 20 it would be better (IMO) but now you don rush go take her virginity grin

Well just swallow shame or whatever it is that's holding you back and go see her parents.
It may be easier than you think.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by simbaddsailor(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
I can be crucified for sleeping with the gal, but all I care is that I love the gal from the depth of my heart and she has been returning the love back to me. She is matured to the earth than gals I have dated in the past. Its upto 1yr and 6months now that I brought her, she has never given me any concern to doubt her sincerity. I have already left her with my daughter in the care of my immediate younger sister. I will be sending her money for der school fees, provisions etc. By God's grace I plan to come back when she turns 20yrs to officially propose to her, if everything works out, I will pay her dowry. If she still want to further her sch, I will enrol her, if she does nt wnt, I will open a business for her cos she has proven to me dat she can become a successfull business woman. I don't care wot people think.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ok since you have made up your mind about what you are going to do ir planning to do, why are you publicizing it.abi you need permission or go ahead from nairalanders to keep yashin the girl. Ok, since that's what you want to read, go ahead

simbaddsailor: I can be crucified for sleeping with the gal, but all I care is that I love the gal from the depth of my heart and she has been returning the love back to me. She is matured to the earth than gals I have dated in the past. Its upto 1yr and 6months now that I brought her, she has never given me any concern to doubt her sincerity. I have already left her with my daughter in the care of my immediate younger sister. I will be sending her money for der school fees, provisions etc. By God's grace I plan to come back when she turns 20yrs to officially propose to her, if everything works out, I will pay her dowry. If she still want to further her sch, I will enrol her, if she does nt wnt, I will open a business for her cos she has proven to me dat she can become a successfull business woman. I don't care wot people think.

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by ITbomb(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2014
simbaddsailor: I can be crucified for sleeping with the gal, but all I care is that I love the gal from the depth of my heart and she has been returning the love back to me. She is matured to the earth than gals I have dated in the past. Its upto 1yr and 6months now that I brought her, she has never given me any concern to doubt her sincerity. I have already left her with my daughter in the care of my immediate younger sister. I will be sending her money for der school fees, provisions etc. By God's grace I plan to come back when she turns 20yrs to officially propose to her, if everything works out, I will pay her dowry. If she still want to further her sch, I will enrol her, if she does nt wnt, I will open a business for her cos she has proven to me dat she can become a successfull business woman. I don't care wot people think.
No mind them bro, go for your mutual happiness but just make sure she turns 20 first and see if the feelings are still mutual.

Dem talk pass this for Late Ojukwu head

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by JEITO: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
I hate to see men chicken out of their problems instead og tackling it head-on. angry

I don't believe your wife is as bad as you have painted her to be. But even if she's, running away with a minor doesn't solve the problem. Rather, you'll be known as the man that opted for a minor because he couldn't handle his marital issues.

Btw, nobody said marriage was a bed of roses-if your wife waywardness, is what you have to deal with, face it as a man. I don't believe there's any challenge that will confront a man, that he isn't built enough to handle(if it bigger than you, it won't come your way).

Leave that young girl alone, address the issues with your wife; as the man, you are the head and so you have an edge. Use wisdom and reasoning instead of violence or battery to straighten things.

That girl na another man future wife o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! / My Husband Is Flirting.... / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.