Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs (5514 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
1. In It For the Long Haul
A girl who runs is in it for the long haul. She understands that a relationship is not a sprint and knows how to keep a steady pace. When the going gets tough she knows how to handle herself, and when she’s hurt she know how to walk it off.

2. Positive Feedback
A girl who runs knows the importance of praise and can always provide positive feedback. After all, it’s the ribbons and cheers at the finish line that keep her going when the going gets tough. She’ll lift your spirits when you’re feeling down and boost your confidence when you need it most.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
3. Super Supportive
A girl who runs is not only positive, she’s also supportive. She knows how to cheer you on and help you realize your lifelong dreams. This girl isn’t going to be the one holding you back. She’ll be right there beside you every step of the way.

4. Those Gorgeous Gams!
A girl who runs is guaranteed to have legs for days. She can rock a pair of Daisy Dukes and tight spandex booty shorts like it’s nobody’s business. Prefer a booty hugging pair of leggings or running tights? She’s gonna look great in those too.

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by xynerise: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Reasons to date a runs girl? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
5. Competitive Spirit
A girl who runs is a natural competitor. Whether it’s a game of football or throwing a dart, she knows how to be competitive and can hang with the guys. A girl with a natural competitive instinct will be down for Monday Night Football or March Madness and she'll understand what she's watching.

6. Great Beats
A girl who runs is bound to have a great playlist or two. She knows all the latest jams and always has the go-to playlist for any occasion. You will never be the last one to hear a hit song ever again. She'll keep you cool and in-the-know!

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
7. Love for Food
A girl who runs likes to eat… and she’s not shy about it either! The girl needs proper nourishment if she’s going to get through that marathon. A runner understands a proper daily diet and loves to indulge in a carb-filled meal from time-to-time.

8. Miss Independent
A girl who runs is independent. She knows how to be and even likes to be alone every now and then. This girl will give you time to be alone or hang with the guys. After all, she loves solo runs and hanging with the girls, too.

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by farano(f): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
lol
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by BluePearls(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Soon she'll be the 'runaway bride' grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
9. Confident & Strong
A girl who runs is confident, powerful and strong. She won’t be asking whether these pants make her look fat, because she has unbreakable self-confidence. She’s sure of who she is and she doesn’t need you to complete her. Although, compliments are always welcome.

10. Calm & Patient
A girl who runs works toward her goals patiently. She is calm, cool and collected, and when she’s not she’ll go on a run to clear her head. She will approach you and your relationship the same calm, cool, collected attitude. So sexy!

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Epistemology(f): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
BluePearls: Soon she'll be the 'runaway bride' grin
lol
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
xynerise: Reasons to date a runs girl? undecided
Athlete not Ashi
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by xynerise: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
tovick:
Athlete not Ashi
Don't tell me. Just modify the title.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by ifex370(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
and i came here looking for 10 reasons to date a runs girl... mtchew
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Tallesty1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
None of them get UKWU. Too bad.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by skydeep(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Misleading topic undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by vislabraye(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Johnny Runner ?? Op is it runs girl as we call it in Naija aka hustler ?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by dre11(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Abeg change the title of ur thread....... because its misleadingg
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
ifex370: and i came here looking for 10 reasons to date a runs girl... mtchew
wetin you wan use ashi do?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 1:07am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11: Abeg change the title of ur thread....... because its misleadingg

as how?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Houseofglam7(f): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Huh?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2014
This is so not true
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Where she dey run go? grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by tovick(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
IfyAngela: This is so not true

it's very true, maybe you should try becoming one.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Chimezie198(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2014
hw i wan date girl dat runs? u think say i get strength to pursue person
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2014
And if i'm already one?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by omoelu1(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2014
a girl that runs to where?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by jennylove7575(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Hmm for a second I thought the topic is about runs girls not knowing is about lengelenge babes weh dey excersise. Op u take something? What were u thinking. Abeg change ur title. angry
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by daveP(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
IfyAngela: And if i'm already one?
so youre here ( walks out quite down)
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
daveP: so youre here ( walks out quite down)
Dave why are you down? shocked
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
IfyAngela:
Dave why are you down? shocked
so u havent seen it. My story thread......... If its nt done, d story aint moving.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Where you home-schooled by an illiterate nanny, OP? Just asking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sex Positions Ladies Hate The Most, According To A Survey Of 1,200 / My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. / Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.