Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74086 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by adesodgi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2006
Hey,all i need is an answer why english ladies just fall head over hills for black guys....?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Greatpeter(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2006
Because the blacks are quite strong and energetic in bed than the whites period!

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by adesodgi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2006
Is that so shocked
any more good reasons,i dont quite agree with that^cos some white guys are just too muscular than most black guys i see white chicks with...
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Greatpeter(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2006
Muscle don't play this game.
And even if it does, then copare a muscular white and a muscular black together?
Ask the white ladies there why the fall in love with the blacks rather than their whites.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by nferyn(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2006
Greatpeter:

Because the blacks are quite strong and energetic in bed than the whites period!
Speak for yourself grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Greatpeter(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2006
Ok now thanks.
I hope you're not annoyed?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by nferyn(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2006
Greatpeter:

Ok now thanks.
I hope you're not annoyed?
Annoyed? No... I know better wink grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by nferyn(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2006
I guess they're just looking for something different. Just make sure it's genuine and not some sort of jungle fever
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by gentleaura(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2006
not only brits girls bud, I'd say white girls. Once you go black, u aint going back!!!!
There's something that makes you black, the girls knw better!!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by CHOCHORI(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2006
reasons vary,but from experience most white girls who like blacks like them cos they are outgoing and funky.blacks run things and are really happening dudes.sex might be secondary.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by hotangel2(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2006
It's just this fxcking stereotype abt black men know how to do it more. And can last longer or summin like that.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Greatpeter(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2006
You got it HA.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by disney(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2006
Sometimes, white chicks tell me that there's nothing as sexy as a strong black guy and its all about the sexual side of it. That's crazy isn't it. Same thing in the states, most white chicks love black dudes eg. Seal and heidi are married, what's up with the connection, many white chicks would do anything to have Taiye Diggs and Akon, so on and so forth. grin but life is a choice . We african chicks are saying that white dudes are romantic and they are saying that our black men are sexual lions. So , that's ironic isn' t it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by hotangel2(f): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2006
right!!!

You are soo right. We want romantic men, and they want freaks in bed. WOW... me think they are smarter than us.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by raldsfield(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2006
In my opinion i think the same way we feel about them back home,

Forgotten you are the newest thing in town.

You are the Foreigner here.

you are the rare species. Who will notice a girl with a w..te boy.

YOu have got value here men. wink
hope this answers it
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Rhodalyn(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
most of da blacks here are hunks!!!!!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Z4M4eva(f): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2006
Rhodalyn:

most of da blacks here are hunks!!!!!

They sure are!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Rhodalyn(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2006
gal, where did u go i missed u when u were off line
i miss nicetohave when he's offline 2 n cheekee
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Z4M4eva(f): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2006
Rhodalyn:

girl, where did u go i missed u when u were off line

I'm in College so I went off to da Coll. Cafe to have some lunch with my mates
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by debbieolat(f): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2006
I think I can give you a good answer as my british friend who's dating my uncle is sitting right with me laughing at your question. She said white boys are not circumcised while black boys are. Check any white girl, they love sex so as long as you can make her scream and go more than 5 mins you're their man grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by gem87(f): 1:36am On Jan 30, 2007
d size of their dick simple n short!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by venusmaze: 2:43am On Jan 30, 2007
unfortunately many black men with these so called huge privates do not have a clue what to do with them.only the really older and more experienced men do. To answer the question , they love to date them because of the ''Myth ' surrounding their privates, it is for the thrills and then they get bored with them because they see that it was just a nice wrapping after all (reminds me of those Russian dolls) grin. Blackmen and their things --overrated
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Easyy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2007
I believe it's because they are sexual in nature and their primary instict is sexual. It's the attraction for the size. More often than not, the relationship breaks down as they realise that it takes more than initial sexual attraction and pleasure to sustain a relationship.

However, they almost always go for another black person because of that which is built in them that this is the species that will give them sexual satisfaction.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by mamaput(f): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2007
venusmaze:

unfortunately many black men with these so called huge privates do not have a clue what to do with them.only the really older and more experienced men do. To answer the question , they love to date them because of the ''Myth ' surrounding their privates, it is for the thrills and then they get bored with them because they see that it was just a nice wrapping after all (reminds me of those Russian dolls) grin. Blackmen and their things --overrated

dose a good mother talk about things like this
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by venusmaze: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2007
this is seriously funny because one disagrees with you on another topic you have to follow me around every topic? lol. yes i am a good girl and a good wife. Since the day i mentioned my marriage you have been having palpitations all over the place, Please do and get yourself one soon . again respect your age mama
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by mamaput(f): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2007
Why am just jealous.
No stop lying when you tried to compare your mother to me not only once i have decided to follow you till i uncover your lies . Just wait and see.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by venusmaze: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2007
aww, you poor thing. Like i said before don't take things personally. ok? i can never compare my you with my mum, peaches and pears well just don't get undue stress on my account, stress is a big killer.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by mamaput(f): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2007
Too late you did . and i have never followed any one around .
you are my first time .
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by venusmaze: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2007
enjoy the solo fight then , sorry i have no time for this, if you can't respect yourself, then i have myself to think of bye
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by mamaput(f): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
you have said bye 3 times now.
You see ,
Now be a good wife give your husband food.
A good wife should spend time with the husband not on the net.
run along
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by ogogoro: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2007
Easy, ladies! Whichever of you two looks at this thread again loses!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by dgb4(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
1. tHEY HAVE bIG dICKS ( extrra large)
2. They girls wanna interchange, they are feed up with what they have.
3. Black guy are very wild in bed

Hope u r clear now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.