Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) (4898 Views)

Revealed!!!!! Great Things Your Smile Can Do For You.....you'll Be Surprised / A Smile Is The Most Beautiful Curve On A Woman' Body? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
She intensified her work on my bingo. And she was warking the cap so well that i lost control. She took over the show and i sat down and rested my had on the other head rest. She bent down and took my dic.k and sent it inside her mouth. Oh my gawd! This girl is killing me. She continued painting my bingo with her mouth. I held the sides of the tob as the sweetness was becoming too strong for me. I was moaning uuuuuuu aaaaaaaa i started twisting my butt she stoped and i asked me to bleep her. I took hold of her cli‘toris and started teasing it with the tip of my fore finger. I was sucking her bosom. She was so wet that she couldnt stand the pleasure anymore. I looked at the mirror and saw what her eyes looked like in the mirror it was so different. The mirror was like if am watching a tv, and i didnt like that cos i hate xrated movie. I focused on her while she focused on me. At a time she said please mess me now. Nowwww, nowwwww. I opened her leg and made her come upon me just as if we are sitting on a sit. And my congo went into her well. And she said uuuuiiishhhhhh. I started bleeping her. O this is sweeet. This is itttttt. I like aishhhhhhh. And we bleeped until she was now sayig oishhhh yesssssss. I started jecking faster and harder as i started coming when i threw all my pap inside her i discovered that she was yet to come. I fired on like for 1minute, chaii!!! She started reading news. Saying all manner of things. She was so raw. Speaking in igbo. What she was saying in igbo i wont write it here oh. When she finally twisting cos i had come before her. I held her so tight while she twists until she opened her mouth and placed her head back on the head rest... Wow!!! It was a good one... She said... Thank u. U didnt disapoint me...just as i imagined it... I said to myself...so this is just a test
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin
stormybucci: my main man!!!!
I yaff arrive!! cheesy

thanks for inviting me.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ;DI yaff arrive!! cheesy

thanks for inviting me.
u welcum bro
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Les: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Did you invite me to stop halfway Better update or what happened in 9/11 will repeat itself.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by usmanspihn(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Baba, I don't know how but just got glued to your story$ sirnoel, u just got a new follower. But what I noticed was that you said something about having problem with ur parents, sisters and co but you haven't said anything about it. Wanna ask if you would
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Donkunxex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sirnoel!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
usmanspihn: Baba, I don't know how but just got glued to your story... But what I noticed was that you said something about having problem with ur parents, sisters and co but you haven't said anything about it. Wanna ask if you would
thanks for following. I wanted to talk about that issue but why i have not been able to update since is cos the ones i v written is raising an unwarented dust at home... But i think we have temporaly solved it.

Les am sorry sorting out a little family matter. I am here now.

Mprex i wanted to take u out on ur birthday. But they just spoilt my mind at home... I hope it went well sha?
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by romzey(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
sirnoel: thanks for following. I wanted to talk about that issue but why i have not been able to update since is cos the ones i v written is raising an unwarented dust at home... But i think we have temporaly solved it.
@ sirnoel, I think you should refrain from writting anything that will either implicate or cause trouble for you. Do not choose entertaining others over your peace. Meanwhile, come and continue ur story.

Les am sorry sorting out a little family matter. I am here now.

Mprex i wanted to take u out on ur birthday. But they just spoilt my mind at home... I hope it went well sha?
@ sirnoel, I think you should refrain from writting anything that will either implicate or cause trouble for you. Do not choose entertaining others over your peace. Meanwhile, come and continue ur story.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
I just at the bathroom looking at the mirror and enjoying the time i spent with jessy tht weekend. When i heard a knock t the koo koo koo. I returned back to the present from the past. I pretended that i was poo pooing and flushed none existing poo. I washed my hands and towel it. Opened the door.oh boy! Na my old man dey there oh. The man just looked at my face i wispered some good evening as i was trying to walk past him. He drew me back. I was patialy ut off ballance both mentally, emotionally, psychologiclly and...(u can fill the blank space). He called i answered him, daddy. He asked what is troubling me. I told him that i m fine. He laughed and said. U know i was young like u? I said to him yes. He said not that am no more yound but what bothers u now cant bother me anymore. I looked at his face he has this mocking smile all over his face. My dad is a very handsome man with his trade mark hair style. I tried to look into his eyes to know if i can read his countenace. I know my dad verywell. I know when he plays his trick of gettn words off my mouth. He said young man come. I followed him, instead of taking me to his stuy where we normally stay to do our mle gossip he took me to their bed room. When i got there with him my mum was not around. My dad brought a sit from his bedroom reading table and told me to sit down. I sat down. As my butt touched the sit. My mum walked in with this funny grin all over her face.

1 Like

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2014
As i sat there and watch my mum walk to sit on the bed near her husband. I began to wonder how she has maneged to stay this young even younger than my dad. My dad looks so young though with white hairs that is most times associated with men of great brain, wisdom & understanding (all these he has in abondance...lolzzz). With all his handsomeness, i still dont know how he maneges to escape the temptation that and hazard of his profession as a lecturer (money & women). Maybe because of his deep religios background & beleif. Or maby because of his deeper rooted family value. Both my mum and dad love thier children so much. And they really transfered that love into us. Three of us are each others best friend and five us are each others closest partner. Looking at the way this two people live even after 20years of marriage, to get married will become ur next best desire. My dad and mum are very liberal people. They love us but dont pamper us at all. Inshot i see them more as friends than husband & wife. They passed on their love style into us their children. I looked at my mum and back to my dad. And i said to myself. I cant love this guys less. My sisters are my closest friend, the only thing i dont tell them is my involment with their friends but with other girls they know. However, it took them many years to know that i do have sex. As a matter of fact they got to know it cos of some natural occurances. So when my mum sat down. She looked at my dad, they burst into laughter... See this people ooo
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
As a child i dreaded coming to their panel. Cos they wont touch u but by the time they are done talking to u, u would wish that someone gives u a good spanking. Neither my dad nor nor my mum shouts. One day after watchn a man shout at his wife & children and beat the demon off his son. When my dad i got to his office i asked him (my dad) why he doesnt shout at us or at our mum & why he spanks us only after we keep making the same mistakes over & over. The man laughed and said to me. Boy i cant shout or waste my energy because i have other things to do with it. I asked him like what. He said he needs his voice as a lecturer & he needs his energy to make reserch and to stand and make presentaions in conferences & class rooms. He continued to say as a Ph.D holder in psychology, socialogy, education that he understands many ways of training children. My dad knows how to spank in a special way. He knows when to purnish us with silent. U know when u have commited an offence at home and u were ready to be purnished. This man will come home ask who did this & u will say u r the one. He will just make a turn and go into his room without a word. Guilt & fear will become ur nearest friends. My dad knows the art of training & that makes him unpredictable. I am really lerning a lot from his style of maneging a home. But i dont intend being as religious as he is. When they were done laughing... Both of them looked at my eyes at the same time. My head just went down in a secret bow...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by edogho(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
stormybucci: ***folds hand akimbo*** so u won't follow my 1st story ever?? angry
ok o. let's see what u've got. buh just tone down d "tue tue" a little cos i'm overly sensitive and cautious to such things. u know how e dey be when someone dey try to switch from one form to another naw. i don almost attain trinity o, if no be d little lapse and na mi supplier/boss/forceman cause am. now all d contacts i get through dis platform go dey get d opinion say i be fraud. i just dey vex. i wish i could just get jump back to d time it all started and do what needed to be done- fire/sack him!!
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
edogho: ok o. let's see what u've got. buh just tone down d "tue tue" a little cos i'm overly sensitive and cautious to such things. u know how e dey be when someone dey try to switch from one form to another naw. i don almost attain trinity o, if no be d little lapse and na mi supplier/boss/forceman cause am. now all d contacts i get through dis platform go dey get d opinion say i be fraud. i just dey vex. i wish i could just get jump back to d time it all started and do what needed to be done- fire/sack him!!
take it easy bro, like they say "everything happens for a reason" nd concerning d people u got their contact from here, jst try xplaining tinz 2 them, nairalanders are sure crazzy but they are going 2 understand.... relax nd enjoy d stowie
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by edogho(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
stormybucci: take it easy bro, like they say "everything happens for a reason" nd concerning d people u got their contact from here, jst try xplaining tinz 2 them, nairalanders are sure crazzy but they are going 2 understand.... relax nd enjoy d stowie
THANKS STORMY. i just haven't disappointed more than 2 persons in a large scale before. its d first time and i pray it doesn't happen again. i got calls dis morning buh didn't pick because i just don't know what to tell them. i go read ur story sha, buh tone am down small o. i no want mi former self to show up again. i hate dat guy.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
edogho: THANKS STORMY. i just haven't disappointed more than 2 persons in a large scale before. its d first time and i pray it doesn't happen again. i got calls dis morning buh didn't pick because i just don't know what to tell them. i go read ur story sha, buh tone am down small o. i no want mi former self to show up again. i hate dat guy.
lolzzz u dae fear??
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by edogho(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
stormybucci: lolzzz u dae fear??
if u know wetin that guy put me through, u go help me fear.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
edogho: if u know wetin that guy put me through, u go help me fear.
haaaaa e reach dat 1?? shey u dae follow d story??
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Edogho & stormybucci i dont know what u people are talking in my thread. Nevertheless make i no nak my story de go sha...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
sirnoel: Edogho & stormybucci i dont know what u people are talking in my thread. Nevertheless make i no nak my story de go sha...
no go update oo, dae here dae do amebo... See im head lyk baseball mtcheew
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thier action just showed me that whatever that is happening here is a planed affair by this man and woman. I also felt that my sisters might be involved. My mum was the first to speak. She said in igbo... Nwokem kedu ihe n‘eri gi nri na ahu n‘abalia? (my man what is eating u up this night?)... I said mum onweghi. (mum nothing). Am fine mum. My dad said to me. Son, u r not fine. Something is eating u up share with us, we are ur parents, ur family. Remember that the family that shares their problem with one another stays together...(that is our family slogan.) how i tell my parents that a girl i met in a friend‘s party that lives at the back side of the town is what am dying for? No way! I cant talk about this not even to my sisters. My parents tried their best but their best was not good enough to get the truth from my mouth. Well i just cooked up a lie so that they will let me go. I stood up. Paced up & down like two times. U know how do it in movies. I said to them... I will kill person one day in this campus. Can u imagine one stupid guy threatning to deal with me inside this campus. This guy told me he doesnt care if my father is the vc of thos school. I was pretending to be very angry & i was raising my voice. When i mentioned ‘stu.pid,‘ my dad nooo my son, remember such word is not used in this my enclave. I said dad am sorry. Just i will kill person in this campus oneday. My mum came to me held my shoulder & said, my son u wont kill anybody. So they talked to me and i was so happy leaving their presence with then thinking that na true talk i talk. Meeeeen i rush go into my room luck mydoor before my sisters will come to sympatiz with their only bro. Chai... It is not good to lie to ones parents oh...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
I locked my door and decided to play a mozart on my piano. After playing like 30minutes i felt that i have been able to forget the issue a little. I told myself that i will make midnight call this night. Well at about 12:35 i picked up my phone to make the call i had in my mind. My elder sister knocked on my door to collect my phone cos she doesnt have enough airtime on her own. She said there is something important she wants to discuss with some of her friends. Normally she always stay in our palour for her night calls. That one can make midnight call like mad. Oneday i decided to know what she always talk at night. Meeen! Women can gossip oh! It was just women gosip that i was hearing. I was disapointed cos i was thingking say na guy she de call for midnight. I know their male friends no be like say she dey hide anything from me abi us. I am the only one with so many secret moves. So when she came for the phone i told her that i also want to make call. She laughed and i asked her why she is laughing. She said she new that why i was sad is not cos of what i told mum & dad. She knew it was a girl. I tried to argue. She said anytime i play mozart at night, it is always when i had issues with a girl. I was shocked when she said that cos even me dont even know that i do that. Well i told her about the girl but before i could go half. She went and called our eldest sister so i had to tell them the whole truth. My elder sister was laughing all the time i was talking. I asked her why. She said when mum told them what i told dad & her, that they (my sisters) knew that i lied to them. Them we agreed that mum & dad will not hear it. However, my eldest sister knew alice verywell & she agreed to invite her to our house. With that.... I felt like a baby... I gave my sis my phone to make call & i slept off
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Emmysmith63(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dat's a done deal men.....cant wait to catch it up in full
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
So i slept that night until around 3am when i woke up to pee. I discovered that my sisters were not sleeping. One was just watching tv while our madam (eldest) was on call. After peeing i came to join them in the palour. My eldest told me that their friends are coming over this weekend, i said wow that will be interesting. I said without much interest. My elder sister said that there is one of her friend which when i see her i would forget about the girl that is giving me sleepless night. I countered her by saying that no girl is giving me sleepless night. She asked me if no girl is givn me sleepless night, why am i awake by now. I told her that it is their spirit that woke me up (u go fear spirit now). All of us laughed. Our eldest sister sister said to me. We are bringing to u a specially packaged high chick. We have told her about u & we just spoke with her now, we told her that we v told u about her. If u see her, u go just bow. She is more beautiful that two of us. Her shape is coca cola shape. I was just smiling. I said to them this girl una de package come for una baby bros, i hope say nobe wife una de bring come for me? They shouted in unison...if u marry this one, we go happy if she becomes our sister inlaw. I asked them out of two of u, whose friend is she? Our eldest said, our (my sisters) friend. I said okay, if u say she has coca cola shape. Tell me her statistic with smile on my face & in my heart. My elder sister said 5“8 like me, 36-28-40. As she said this my di.ck smiled & reathed up & down...lolzz
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2014
My bingo actually started rising when my sister told me wht she looks like. Meeeen na boxsers i wear come to the palour. I didnt know what to do. My mad sisters told me that they will allow the girl sleep in my room all through the weekend. I said to them...u people are tryn to spoil me oh. I will tell our mum when she wakes u. Come see laughter na. This two girls laugh sotee... Humn. My eldest sister said to me. We know u. We know about ur girlfriends we know everything so no just make us think say u be innocent. But this girl is fresh from oven. I laughed and said to them. That means say she be new born baby. Our madam said yes now. My elder sister stood up an started to cat walk to show me how the babe walks. And she was shaking her not-too-big arrse to show me how the babes asss is shaking. She bouncing her br.ea.st to show me how the babes mountains bounce when she cat walks. All of us in our house are gap toothed (our parents too). My sister was shining her gap tooth to show me how the girl does it. She said if i kiss this girl...my brain will scarter (i dont know what means, but we all laughed) I told her i can wait to see this girl. All the while my d.ick was growing biger there. I needed a very good f.uck to ease even the tension the memory of jessy and i raised me when i was in the bathroom. And the way my sister was painting the picture with her movement made it worst for me. I tried to excuse myself from them but if i stand up they will see my heavy member. Not that they have not seen it hard before but they will laugh the hell out of me if they discover that just discribn a girl put me in that mood. I looked at the time it was 3:45 i collected my phone from my sister cos i still want to tlk to alice. I stood up to go two of them bursted into laughter. Dont ask me why they were laughing...use ur brain
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2014
I didnt mind their laughter but went to my room. I diald alice‘s number it rang and rang and then she picked but when she was about to speak. The line went dead. I diald back i was told that the number is switched off. So i didnt know what next to do. Well i just sent her a love sms. When i put my head on the pillow to sleep i remembered what happend last month. When i went to a conference at abuja. It was a three days un/naca sponsored training. The very first day we came, our team from eastern nigeria were being taken to our hotel i noticed a very beautiful girl. Whom i found out later that she is from tiko in south west cameroun. I picked interest in her as i smiled to her. She responded back to me. So we all are ludged in the same hotel. After checking in we went to the conference venue which is in another hotel. As nature will have it. The same fine thing was directed to sit near me. All the things those oyibo people were talking was not entering my head. All i was tryn to do is to see how i can make this girl sleep in my room or i to sleep in her room. She was busy making notes. She was not interested in me nor anybody around her. Weather i make not or not, i know that i will collect the soft copy of all the presentations thats what i always do anytime we come for this. When the meeting for that day was over. I greeted her, we talked for about 10minutes. We got to know each other as much as we could. Then i told her that i want t go get the soft copy of the lecture. I noticed a bright fire in he eyes. I smiled to myself cos i know i will drag her to my room that night cos she will also wants to have a soft copy.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Well that evening as i was siting at the bar playn game with my phone with 2pints of drink thats in my glass cup. From the place i was sitting, i will see anybody that walks into the bar. Thats actually the way i sit if i find myself in a pub. I sit like that so that if any funny thing happen i will know how to handle the issue. So as i was sited there i saw the babe walk in. She went to get a drink & she bought a soft. I thought that she didnt see me. I wanted to buy out sometime before going to whereever she would sit. As gawd may have it. She came to my sit we greeted and started talking. Her name is nicoline but she told me that she liked to be culled nicol. Nicole is fun to be with. She is lively. She knows almost everytopic and i was making jokes that made her to really crake her ribs. Well before long the bar was becoming more & more empty and when i checked mytime it was past midnight. I thought of going to club but something said i should wait this girl might bring up a topic that will lead us into sex.ual encounter. Because i personaly decided to avoid going there so that she wont think that i want to seduce her. I dont see that man that will see her without wanting to have her in his bed the next minute. We kept talking until she asked me when i will want her to come copy the lectures of the day. I told her anytime she wish that now would be even okay. She said okay lets go. We stood and made way to lift up to my room... In my heart all i want is a goog mess with the girl that night.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
As we were inside the lift she said that she likes to watch nigerian movies. She said that nigerian actors are really romantic. I didnt know what say so i just smiled. She continued by saying that just liked my company that i look inocent and talk like a wise person. In my heart i said no let me catch u in a corner. I told her, thank u. We got to my room my laptop was on the bed she smiled when we entered. I asked her why she is smiling she said that anyone that sleeps with his or her labtop on his bed is the person that sleeps without a company. I laughed very loud even though the thing no funny me. Then i said yah. I will sleep alone unless u will agree to be my company. She paced the room and said to me. U cant handle me. I am too much for u. Nigerian girl are beautiful but they dont have sexual strenght. She said, i am a camerounian and we rock. It takes a real man to keep us wet. I said okay oh. I turned her with my strongest charm... So nicole are u staying till morning. She said to me show me what u v got. I told her that i am proud of what i have. She turned round and said to me. As u can see that i have all a man needs. I told her sure that i also got what makes women to shout because of pleasure. As we were talking i sensed that she was getn excited. I decided to pull one last plug. My bingo has really stood up. Therefore, i slowly pulled out down my boxers and my pen.nis stood powerfully straight. I was looking at her eyeball to eyeball. I saw her widing a little and she swallowed hard. I gave her like 3 minutes and pulled up my boxers. Then after sometime of silent i ask her. Baby do u like what u saw. She looked at me & said...boy u r huge... I think i loke that. I didnt say a word i sat on the bed tryn to cope the presentation for her in one of my CDs. She was just looking at my center leg. In my heart i was sure i have gotn food for my dick for the night and all the day we will last in this conference.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Emmysmith63(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guy we suppose give yu name oooo......i tink sex MAGICIAN will fit it
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Les: 2:19am On Aug 29, 2014
cry
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wait oh... Les are u a female?

Well am back and ready to role...

Lets hit the roof once again...lolzzz
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please i will like to meet with prettyhausagirl... I really wish to meet with her...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmysmith63: Guy we suppose give yu name oooo......i tink sex MAGICIAN will fit it
i will tell my team to look into the name. If they consider it nice... Then we shall adopt it... Thank u, okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. / Christiano Ronaldo Impregnates Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.