Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) (4890 Views)

Revealed!!!!! Great Things Your Smile Can Do For You.....you'll Be Surprised / A Smile Is The Most Beautiful Curve On A Woman' Body? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Les: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
sirnoel: Wait oh... Les are u a female?

Well am back and ready to role...

Lets hit the roof once again...lolzzz
it doesn't matter if I'm a man or woman, where you been? Welcome back tho
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
One thing i learnt early in my dealings with girls is that girls dont follow a guy because he has so manything things to say or do. They follow a guy because he knows the right things to say or do all at the right time. After copying the presentation for nicole, i stood up went into the bathroom not because i want to pee or poo but to give her time to adjust and make up her mind. No woman will ever accuse me of pestering her but i do know how to pester girls emotionally. So after about 5minutes i came out of the bathroom to find nicole lyn down on my bed, with her back. I could sense that she needed me around but i dont want her to feel that i am in a hurry to fu..ck her. So when i came into the room, i picked up the remote controled and searched for a music channel. When i got to trace tv i left it there, they were playing one of rihana‘s songs. Nicole stood up from the bed and told me that it is time for her to go to her room. When she said that, i almost lost my cool. Something in me told me to take it easy, that she is tryn to find out if am different from other men. So i told her okay. I pulled on my trouser & wore a tee shirt. She asked me where i was going to. I told her that i want to go to the club and see whats going on over there. She smiled and said okay. And when we got the door. Nicole looked at me and all i could see was lust, hunger & desire... In all my life, i have never missed this type of oppotinity... In my mind, i could hear her, beging me to lift her to the bed and fu.c.k her deep...

1 Like

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Les: it doesn't matter if I'm a man or woman, where you been? Welcome back tho
ah! It matters oh... I have a special likeness for u. I cant like a woman & a man in the same way. So i have to know how to channel my likeness...
Well i have jumping from here to there.
I cant write when am in the field... But i will be around for some days...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by phlamingboy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
sirnoel: ah! It matters oh... I have a special likeness for u. I cant like a woman & a man in the same way. So i have to know how to channel my likeness...
ArrRgggghhhh,,badoo,I don miss u lyk pussy,
Thumbs up bruv
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
phlamingboy:
ArrRgggghhhh,,badoo,I don miss u lyk pus.sy,
Thumbs up bruv
easy oh... Thankio

1 Like

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Les: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2014
sirnoel: ah! It matters oh... I have a special likeness for u. I cant like a woman & a man in the same way. So i have to know how to channel my likeness...
you won't understand, first impression matters, like me with the first impression you had about me kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Les:
you won't understand, first impression matters, like me with the first impression you had about me kiss
Babe how are you doing today?...
I wish to start writing again... but bloggers have been the greatest problem of those of us that write here...
i v missed you sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. / Romanceland Top Wife Materials And Non Wife Materials. / Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.