Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Shout Out To My Future Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To My Future Man (1827 Views)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To My Future Man by royalregal(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello my darling,

i really do miss you boo,cant wait to meet u like crazy.its friday,im heading home to be alone,probably watch a movie or read something.sounds boring doesnt it?lol,id rather have you come pick me from work early,take me home,say hi to my mum n dad,while u wait for me to shower,and we have dinner,then we head home to yours,while i innocently wait for you to shower.

You get out of shower and guess where we both want to be? we want to be at a vigil in the house of God.‎ i love that you adore God so very much.

if we aint going vigil tonite,then a movie date would do,watch a super romantic movie,or one which would cause an adrenaline rush! i do love you to hold me and whisper love into my ears,but we both remain good‎ and wait till we say i do before we both eat the cookie.

‎i know many people would say yeah right,but ur focus n tenderness keeps my heart racing for you. A man of drive and passion, i can almost already read ur heart.i see the way u look deeply into my eyes,i see how much you hold me and tell me how much you want me,i see how you bite your lip and want to give me all of you,and in a few days,i would be saying i do to my very best friend.

Thank Goodness i have you, thank goodness! i love you my baby.

(Okay,so its friday i am bored and day dreaming here,cant wait to meet my rib because i have so much love to give to him.)
i also enjoy writing,(though i dont write much)and would like to share stories,and read the likes here.

Enjoy ur weekend house.woohoo!

royalregal20@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Emessy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
You don turn forty already abi No worrie mugu dey come

4 Likes

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Emessy: You don turn forty already abi No worrie mugu dey come
Haba! grin grin
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Waspy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Im trippin....drop ur BB pin
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by jnrbayano(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
I wish I know what's the matter with you this evening
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by segunjowo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
whao! nice. pm me lets get started already. i take u home frm work starting tomoro.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
royalregal: Hello my darling,

i really do miss you boo

royalregal20@yahoo.com[/color]

I know u miss me dear buh u av to bear with me a little longer. I promise we will be together sooner than u expected. I need to work so hard to give u and d kids a comfortable life, I know how u feel n I miss u too, especially those nites I wish I could wrap my hands around u n tell u about my day at work, Wen I have to go home n knowing you won't be around to be in my arms. Don't worry dear, forever is only a step away. I miss u too. May d angels protect u for me, b gud n don't miss me too much.

4 Likes

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by PheezyLee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
tossing all around on ma bed &i know deep down in me am missing my best half *sad...ow i wish yuar right beside so i'll whisper in2 ur ears my sweet salt water bath xperience tday &we strategize on how to av another @d early hours of tmorrow! smiley smiley
*dtz a 9c piece &u GOT me wit it!

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
smiley
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2014
This girl is hor.ny

One ho.rny girl down.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by pasqal09: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2014
The girl is becoming a desperado
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Ivanspring(f): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

I know u miss me dear buh u av to bear with me a little longer. I promise we will be together sooner than u expected. I need to work so hard to give u and d kids a comfortable life, I know how u feel n I miss u too, especially those nites I wish I could wrap my hands around u n tell u about my day at work, Wen I have to go home n knowing you won't be around to be in my arms. Don't worry dear, forever is only a step away. I miss u too. May d angels protect u for me, b gud n don't miss me too much.
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Ivanspring:
Lovely

Thanks.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by dre11(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Emessy: You don turn forty already abi No worrie mugu dey come

kia u wicked ooooangry
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by dre11(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
CoolHunk: Naaah...I didn't read all that. Too much drama in the title alone, I'll pass. Just wanted to say this: some people's future wives are being fuccked mercilessly by some big smelly dudes at this very moment. Spare a thought for them please. *silence*

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
this post got me laughinggrin
and @embolded....... Do u think its necessary
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by cooljude(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nice op. Really nice. Smiled throughout your post. I too have a lot of love to give. Pm me.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by jennylove7575(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
She no even get profile pix. How my ex boyfriend wan take connect with u now?

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by pasqal09: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: She no even get profile pix. How my ex boyfriend wan take connect with u now?
you wicked o
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Darteyyyy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Be there thinking plenty..... ever imagined what your future partner is doing at the moment?

someone is probably shagging him or her and you're here daydreaming.

stay there o..... don't do something better with your time.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by jennylove7575(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09:
you wicked o
no be matter of wicked na true I dey talk. I don't pretend.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by pasqal09: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: no be matter of wicked na true I dey talk. I don't pretend.
why u come de reccommend your ex to her
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by jennylove7575(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09:
why u come de reccommend your ex to her
ha ha ha u funny. My ex is a very good guy I swear. He is the best guy weh any girl weh wan settle go wish for. But I don't deserve him because marriage is not my thing. I love cohabitation.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by pasqal09: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha u funny. My ex is a very good guy I swear. He is the best guy weh any girl weh wan settle go wish for. But I don't deserve him because marriage is not my thing. I love cohabitation.
hmmm, won't you eventually get tired of it?
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by jennylove7575(f): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09:
hmmm, won't you eventually get tired of it?
get tired of cohabition? Nope. Couples can cohabite till death
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
this post got me laughinggrin
and @embolded....... Do u think its necessary

Do I think it's necessary? No, I wouldn't care. smiley
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Page 0 ,my life
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by pasqal09: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: get tired of cohabition? Nope. Couples can cohabite till death
You like being free
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by jennylove7575(f): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09:
You like being free
yes o
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by prof800(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
jennylove7575: I love cohabitation.
Cool. cool
Jolie-Pitt
sad
Happy birthday btw.
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
....lemme also use dis opportunity to say a shout-out to my future husband....wereva u r eida Borno,Abuja or even Ilorin here....i wanna let u knw dat u r gonna b my super-hero,my prince charming in shining armour,both my baby and my man......above all,u ll b d man i ll worship n adore.....wereva u r pls do takia of ursef.....i love u in advance....

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by dytbabe: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
temigracie: ....lemme also use dis opportunity to say a shout-out to my future husband....wereva u r eida Borno,Abuja or even Ilorin here....i wanna let u knw dat u r gonna b my super-hero,my prince charming in shining armour,both my baby and my man......above all,u ll b d man i ll worship n adore.....wereva u r pls do takia of ursef.....i love u in advance....

Oh no
Am crying
Tymax, u needed here
Handky pls
Sniffs
Re: Shout Out To My Future Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
dytbabe:

Oh no
Am crying
Tymax, u needed here
Handky pls
Sniffs
...God,u r funny....

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Wtf Is Happening In This Photo / Why Women Don't Wear Socks. / I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.