Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (846308 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Thank u dear, maybe later but now ill jbest keep it to maself

No probs....if that's what u want

So tell me the good one and u mill about the bad ones
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
Gooood mooooooooorning. (It's still early enough for morning greetings)

Neighy I have a question.

ask and I might answer
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
So have moved to the sixth on the table..... That's great
True but it won't remain the same way tomorrow tho'. There are possibilities of moving either up or down wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
hmmmm, same to u my brother, ram scarce for my angle here o. neighy mbok no chop alone o

is xtarxhyne a Muslim or u just wishung her?
even u, are u are u a muslim
chop alone ke... I dey do home delivery sef
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Where are you from?
Which state?
How long have you lived there?
How old are you?
What is the first name of your second sister?
??
??
??
??
??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
dre11:

No probs....if that's what u want

So tell me the good one and u mill about the bad ones
Nofin much sha just rested cos I was stressed up from d wedding
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
casket:

God bless you real good..
weekend has been splendid...washing, laundry, market runs, cooking and sleeping.
Hope yours has been terrific ?

Mine has been quite good too sire smiley. God has been merciful cool.

*whispers to him*......your DP seems to be very interesting o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hmmmm......so what qualities would you want in a man?

*picks a jotter and a pen to start jotting* cheesycheesygrin
Tall, dark, handsome, gud prospects, educated,humble, caring, loving, romantic, sweet, God fearing,extrovert,fun loving,respectful,macho, hardworking, nice, kool, non flirt, non player, non cheat, good dress sense,intelligent,good talker, fluent,slim, non violent etc wen do I get him

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na your pix na abi nor be you dey kitchen? cheesycheesytongue
my friend u no well o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
jobsat34:
Good afternoon ladies n gentlemen, my name is jobsat34, together with my colleagues harlos n neighy, in the next minutes to come, we will give you epl matchday 7 preview and best odd/bet ever. Pls stay tune.. Frm d studio of jbluv relaxation centre live.. Over n out
Tank you Jobsat34 looks like I'l be clearing the room Now... Well as the producer I'm sorry I cldnt make it bt my analyst Covered for me...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Mine has been quite good too sire smiley. God has been merciful cool.

*whispers to him*......your DP seems to be very interesting o grin
Lolz...very true sir, but not as interesting as your thread..#smiles
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Tall, dark, handsome, gud prospects, educated,humble, caring, loving, romantic, sweet, God fearing,extrovert,fun loving,respectful,macho, hardworking, nice, kool, non flirt, non player, non cheat, good dress sense,intelligent,good talker, fluent,slim, non violent etc wen do I get him
Buhahahaha cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Mami Rozzay you nor go kee mee o cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to her*.....must he have a Diploma or Degree in Kissology and Bedmatics too or they are non-necessary attributes? cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets:
my friend u no well o
Na the food wey you cook cause am. In fact I don dey suspect say you put something inside that food cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. If he is not doing enough then dump him make we find another korrect guy for you na cheesycheesygrin.
grin not now sha,he still dey try untop bed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhahahaha cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Mami Rozzay you nor go kee mee o cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to her*.....must he have a Diploma or Degree in Kissology and Bedmatics too or they are non-necessary attributes? cheesycheesygrin.
Haaa I 4got o dats no 1, he must be a guru in d art nd science
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
casket:

Lolz...very true sir, but not as interesting as your thread..#smiles
Hehe cheesycheesy. Thank you sir and I'm glad you find it interesting cool.

You seem new in these parts tho', yes?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
and today We've seen draws loss and victory it is Epl remember below are the list of played matches and Result
Hull City 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
FT Leicester City 2 - 2 Burnley
FT Liverpool 2 - 1 West Bromwich Albion
FT Sunderland 3 - 1 Stoke City
FT Swansea City 2 - 2 Newcastle United
FT Aston Villa 0 - 2 Manchester City

Leicester city_Burnley Both relegation team in the Epl ended in a draw I wasn't suprised dou
Liverpool_WBA Victory was expected from Liverpool dou dey'v suffered some Disgracing Defeat e.g West Ham
Sunderland_Stoke.. The two teams are in great form and the sort of team dat gives top team Problem.. So a win for eida of dem is a 50_50
Swansea_NewCastle well dis result wasn't anticipated dou judging from current form and Last 5matches.. But Castle managed to get away with a draw.. I would have given Swansea a win dou...
AstonVilla_ManCity.. It was well expected tha the city side would get away with a Win dou... Anoda edition of FooTBall FrenzY and let's take a Commercial Break.. (Brought to u by Jbluv55 bar)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehe cheesycheesy. Thank you sir and I'm glad you find it interesting cool.

You seem new in these parts tho', yes?
it is a pleasure, boss
Yes, I am new in these parts..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haha. Okay sweerie. We'll work towards it wink.

*whispers to her*.....I'll be much more interested in the after-party tho' winkgrin

We can begin the after party now.. you know.. pre-party grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odilafta:

grin not now sha,he still dey try untop bed lipsrsealed
shockedshockedshocked very interesting grin. I nor sabi say my brother dey fire like AK47 that area o grin. No wonder cheesycheesy.

Anyway, whenever you dey ready to dump am you holla @ me make I find another korrect Gee for you winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
neighy:
ask and I might answer

If you answer I will tell you a secret smiley

What is the meaning behind your moniker?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Currently This wat the Epl table is.. With some team having played 7matches and some 6...
Rank...Team..Matches played...Point

1 Chelsea 6 16
2 Manchester City 7 14
3 Southampton 6 13
4 Swansea City 7 11
5 Arsenal 6 10
6 Liverpool 7 10
7 Aston Villa 7 10
8 Hull City 7 9
9 Leicester City 7 9
10 Manchester U... 6 8
11 Sunderland 7 8
11 Tottenham H... 6 8
13 West Bromwi... 7 8
14 Crystal Palace 7 8
15 Stoke City 7 8
16 West Ham Un... 6 7
17 Everton 6 6
18 Newcastle Uni... 7 4
19 Burnley 7 4
20 Queens Park... 6 4

We've Noticed movement with some team climbing and some falling... Well we have to wait for tomorrows matches to fully ascertain the Teams position for the Epl week 7....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cutehally(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wow.... tanks

Feel so honoured..... winks cheesy
Jbluv55:
*sights cutehally, welcomes her*

Good evening and Welcome ma'am smiley.

*guides her to a seat in the VIP lounge grin*

What shall I serve you this byoootiful evening ma'am?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
dre11:

U mean u did mirror ur self in that instant of ur comparison....
That's means ur virtual twin isnt as beautiful.as u then .........

Since u said I did see ur virtual twin ...... Am still thinking how u would look like if I did see u....

*speechless would least described it*wink

I need to know where i can get 'the eagle eye'. Seems it gives extraordinary perceptive ability.

What are you not telling me...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Haaa I 4got o dats no 1, he must be a guru in d art nd science
Hmmmm.......

*jots down the last set of attributes*

I'll locate the right candidate(s) for you soon winkgrin.

And erm......I'm not sure if you've been offered any thing to eat or drink today grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by freda506(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks, Jbluv55. A bottle of water will be fine by me. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
cutehally:
Wow.... tanks

Feel so honoured..... winks cheesy
Welcome once again ma'am smiley. How has the Eid El Kabir celebrations been?

Hope there's still enough meat for us here? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hmmmm.......

*jots down the last set of attributes*

I'll locate the right candidate(s) for you soon winkgrin.

And erm......I'm not sure if you've been offered any thing to eat or drink today grin.
Thank u sir, u r a blessing. Ill have baileys just dat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
JB you should drop another voicenote. cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
And tomorrows Matches are

12:00 Manchester United ? - ? Everton
14:05 Chelsea ? - ? Arsenal
14:05 Tottenham Hotspur ? - ? Southampton
16:15 West Ham United ? - ? Queens Park Ra

With Chelsea Vs Arsenal bin the Cracker...

Tomorrow the studio opens By 12pm with my analysts (Jobsat34 nd Harlos) to take you tru the Epl Matches PreView and after the match Review from me and my Guys...
Well
That's all we have for you Today On FootBall Frenzy... Am Neighy and I still remain your producer... Bye and have a Wonderful Night (Brought to you by Jbluv55 Bar)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

If you answer I will tell you a secret smiley

What is the meaning behind your moniker?
My real name or my NLand user??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
freda506:
Thanks, Jbluv55. A bottle of water will be fine by me. smiley
Right away ma'am smiley.

*dashes in and out with a bottle of chilled water and serves her*

So it seems you are visiting our Relaxation Center for the first time, yes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.