Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (846282 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 4:13am On Aug 09, 2014
MzMariah: Hmm

I was thinking this same thing...

Hmm

Welcome back Jb. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2014
nice Jbluv

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Hmm. Nice jbluv

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Oga jbluv

Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!
Hian, he's back!!!!!!!!! gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!
Welcome back smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55

Good to have you back sir

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by padeolu: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haaaa!!!!! Baba mi ejo e ma binu sir.

*starts modifying OP*

What shall I serve u this Saturday morning?
3 extra large ebola-free bush meat, and a supper chilled bottle of Legend. Let's start from dia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Cirmuell and Emmyk, you guys had to quote everything
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2014
padeolu: 3 extra large ebola-free bush meat, and a supper chilled bottle of Legend. Let's start from dia

[img]http://3.bp..com/-K6EMpIZ65fY/UsAHCT_qdTI/AAAAAAAAADo/NeUMvE4jxwo/s1600/bush+meat.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2014
FrancisTony: Cirmuell and Emmyk, you guys had to quote everything
yeah man wink just how happy we are! tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2014
zicoraads: grin grin
this early morning, you don take am? shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Beennkumar, here is the bar you asked me after. Appear! smiley

Jbluv55, good to see you bro. The Tsunami and amnesia was really not a small something. Having said that, I believed some engagements held you hostage and away from Nairaland this long.

Hope those got you good quids and you are back with a bang. cool

Pleasantries over! If I look for my usuals here, you see my red eyes. cheesy

Woky woky, appear!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: this early morning, you don take am? shocked
Yes ke! No time.. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by farano(f): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Faranodarl shockedshockedshocked. I can C Nairaland has favored u 2. I never liked 2 use d nick @farano for u anyway cheesytongue.
Jbluv55 I missed u o. Good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2014
zicoraads: Yes ke! No time.. wink
gringrin i feel you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by padeolu: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-K6EMpIZ65fY/UsAHCT_qdTI/AAAAAAAAADo/NeUMvE4jxwo/s1600/bush+meat.jpg[/img]

Thanks bartender... U are too much

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2014

Welcome back!
Yipeeee!
Oh finally our distinguished bar is back. I have actually been lacking alcohol in my e-body system due to the fact that there was no bar...

JBLUV, God bless U o, i will make my official first request when i come back, meanwhile this space has been booked and its not 4 sale for any amount xo u gotta beware of 419ers especially my son K.............Z

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2014
farano: Jbluv55 I missed u o. Good morning smiley
I just dey look U.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Kelvingraphics, why quoting everything? angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by prof800(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Welcome back... Welcome back.. Welcome back...

Jbluv55 wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2014
FrancisTony: Kelvingraphics, why quoting everything? angry
Kuz iam Happy and it is worth quoting. Didnt u see d advert i made abt my space not being 4 sale bro? I no want make person kum tell me xay him no hear d announcement. Sorry btw.

Heard U r our new Bartender here. I guess JBLUV55 has told U who iam ba??

Meanwhile, pls kan i get a bottle of child water? Pls.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Kuz iam Happy and it is worth quoting. Didnt u see d advert i made abt my space not being 4 sale bro? I no want make person kum tell me xay him no hear d announcement. Sorry btw.

Heard U r our new Bartender here. I guess JBLUV55 has told U who iam ba??

Meanwhile, pls kan i get a bottle of child water? Pls.

Lool. Na Mzmariah and Mztola work o.

I am just helping.

Here is it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2014

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2014
gud to b bck.......nyc job jbluv55smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls stop giving me unnecessary mentions.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2014
9ice one Jbluvv55,
good things have taken its shape

so, Ebola epidemic really bring one thing back....
Which is our fun spot.

Em!!!
spaxon..... i hope u have seen the bar now.
Make things they roll small, small

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2014
FrancisTony: Cirmuell and Emmyk, you guys had to quote everything

What's wrong with quoting? Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2014
farano: Jbluv55 I missed u o. Good morning smiley

this early morning of the bar....
U wan use words to bribe the bar ownerangry

ladies shatongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2014
just passing by grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2014
GatJokez:

What's wrong with quoting? Hahaha grin grin grin
don't mind him, he probably took the same thing with zicoraads this early morning.

Btw, been a while Gatjokez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.