Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839784 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by sosiqdude(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
isacolukay:

Dude wassup wif the rap sec? Ain't heard Shii from there in a while. Last stuff I heard was when hydrogen.9r committed murder. I need to tag along with u guys.
(No Homo)

rap section is boring for now, and I ain't visiting the section anymore, I don't know whatsup with them niggas over there, I think they are forming big boys and big girls...

I'm only online to support MissGdope, she is contesting for miss nairaland 2016, you my nigga, so I want you to help me support her and rebroadcast her name everywhere..

#TeamMissGdope

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by IBOGIRL1: 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
Jb55 nwanne. where art thou and what has become of our isiewu joint? Is this *BUHARIOUS* times responsible for the relegation of our relaxation center?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Fynestboi: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MzCorleone(f): 3:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Can you restore the lost glory of this bar and make it 'hip' and 'trendy' again?

Bar for sale on Jbluv55's approval.
Contact the moniker above for further enquiries.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by prince985(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
MzCorleone:
Can you restore the lost glory of this bar and make it 'hip' and 'trendy' again?

babe let's hook up
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
MzCorleone:

Where's Jbluv55? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MzCorleone(f): 12:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Where's Jbluv55? sad
he's MIA
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mascot87(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2017
sosiqdude:

rap section is boring for now, and I ain't visiting the section anymore, I don't know whatsup with them niggas over there, I think they are forming big boys and big girls...

I'm only online to support MissGdope, she is contesting for miss nairaland 2016, you my nigga, so I want you to help me support her and rebroadcast her name everywhere..

#TeamMissGdope

I don't mind if I get married to MissGdope wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2017
*peeps
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
This place used to be fun embarassed

...PrincessKab kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessKab: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2017
I don't get

zicoraads:
This place used to be fun embarassed

...PrincessKab kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2017
PrincessKab:
I don't get

This used to be our hangout joint back in the day. Very lively thread. It's sad it's now a shadow of itself.

And this is me fulfilling my promise of mentioning you in a more private place tongue

You went AWOL on us yesterday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessKab: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Ohk! I can understand.
Not really! My weekends are usually busy...but I still updated though!

zicoraads:

This used to be our hangout joint back in the day. Very lively thread. It's sad it's now a shadow of itself.

And this is me fulfilling my promise of mentioning you in a more private place tongue

You went AWOL on us yesterday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2017
PrincessKab:
Ohk! I can understand.
Not really! My weekends are usually busy...but I still updated though!

Yea, you did post updates...but for awhile there, you were nowhere to be found.

So I'm curious, PrincessKab can't possibly be your first time on Nairaland, right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2017
This Was A Heaven......
Whatever Happened to Jbluv55. The guy had anything on the Menu.
It was like a real bar, I felt relaxed..

Those good ol'days with
KelvinGraphics
Obinoscopy
Dre11
Finestboi
Missmossy
Twaci
Miracy

SH.I.T HAPPENS
THIS NAIRALAND SUCKS NOW..
NO MORE FAMILY
Just full of Tribal Bigots and Political Touts and Religous Fanatics

Seun should do something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by StubbornGENIUS: 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
Obinoscopy why is this lovely thread dead please tag the gees and ladies let's get the groove back
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bartork(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Obinoscopy why is this lovely thread dead please tag the gees and ladies let's get the groove back

Bros you are here too
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gee am just exploring different threads
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bartork(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2020
It's necessary

The season needs it
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2020
We just need a good host to spice things up
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bartork(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Yeah

We need all the beautiful ladies too
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Corbin: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Corbin:
shocked
Am going to BAN you for wasting emojis sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Corbin: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Am going to BAN you for wasting emojis sad
YOUDONTMEANIT
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Corbin:
YOUDONTMEANIT
I Do.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2020
daveP:
the 1st 16 posters. The rest will mange these ( 3 japanese looking fellas brings 3 big bundles of kaochi mats) rem they love spreading it.... grin
tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by LotaTee: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dead thread...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chingle5(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
LotaTee:
Dead thread...
cheesy

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MzCorleone(f): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2021
*Opens bar door*

Everywhere is all musty and filled with cobwebs.
Phew!! This is going to take a lot of work restoring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.