Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,775 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860299 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Ok but if I pass out who will carry me home
Uhm I think Jbluv will grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Hahahaha
She will use her kiss bribe u and u go just forget about the bill joor
Who? XtarXhyne?

Why I go collect kiss from my one and only aburo of life cheesycheesygrin

I go just give am free drinks make she take join Chelsea. Lobatan!!! cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Reincarnated:

i've been asking u to come camp with me tho

Since when?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
No comment mangrin
Page 419 indeed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
Tis now dat I know u don't like me. Somebody s husband. Haba
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

You've finally finished me off embarassed embarassed cry

I just read btw lines....
I just fill those gaps
I just wrote those unspoken words
I just fells the air and atmosphere
I just ......

Mah heart still bleeds
Its still hurtscrycry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Reincarnated:

Dre baba. How body na? Jbluv55 u nor sabi greet ur oga? Lol how fa
shockedshockedshocked Reincarnated!!! Broda miiii grin. Na where you keep ReinViolette na? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:
Page 419shockedshocked

Your favorite number? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
U don spoil the guy rep self
i increased his rep grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Tis now dat I know u don't like me. Somebody s husband. Haba
No he is the bartender o, and ***Whispers *** he won't try anything unless you start it grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Who? XtarXhyne?

Why I go collect kiss from my one and only aburo of life cheesycheesygrin

I go just give am free drinks make she take join Chelsea. Lobatan!!! cheesycheesygrin.

A kiss by the check and not what u think
U wanna corrupt me selftongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

What happened to JB?!?

Somebody please tell me, is this his normal behavior? Has he had too much to drink? shocked shocked
Baby you know you are the only Sugar I want I'm my tea na grin

And of course the only Man U I want my Chelsea to be playing against winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here you go dear. You can invite anyone you want to join you wink

*offers her the table*
**she sits**

what shall I bring?

Get me the one with only one seat or you remove the other seats sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

You just want to be noticed cos of that narrow escape win today
I shame for manU
Congrats sha
cheesy
Na wa oo... If i win U go mock me if i win U go still mock me too.... Na wa o 4 U o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
obayaya or kiddablingz nu id?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Since when?
Ever since the first time i came to that dreadful derailers paradise to bother you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
No he is the bartender o, and ***Whispers *** he won't try anything unless you start it grin cheesy grin
Nope thank u. I think u shuld be the one to take me home since u claim to be single like me. So no one will vex abi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ever since the first time i came to that dreadful derailers paradise to bother you

*am shocked*

shocked shocked shocked shocked

kekekekeke
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Na wa oo... If i win U go mock me if i win U go still mock me too.... Na wa o 4 U o
ijiji you no dey sleep? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
Page 419 indeed

Hehehehe

SpcAgtOko:

Your favorite number? tongue

Like the way ur 419 Jb hearttongue

Caseless:
i increased his rep grin

cheesy
By how many stars self
This rep.increase be somehow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 1:23am On Oct 06, 2014
IrishKez:

Get me the one with only one seat or you remove the other seats sad
u wanna sip some ryt? Get in d mood, d couth-nun
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Caseless you were so blinded by hate that you couldn't even respond to my greetings. sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Nope thank u. I think u shuld be the one to take me home since u claim to be single like me. So no one will vex abi
Who wan vex go vex tire I will personally take you home and handover grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

Hehehehe

cheesy
By how many stars self
This rep.increase be somehow
we test ur rep and strength by ur number of women. How many can u keep?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Caseless:
obayaya or kiddablingz nu id?
Caseless abeg translate grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
Who wan vex go vex tire I will personally take you home and handover grin
Hand over wat? Btw dis one uve had all dis bottles now I hope u won't take me to d wrong hus
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Baby you know you are the only Sugar I want I'm my tea na grin

And of course the only Man U I want my Chelsea to be playing against winkgrin

Suit up dear, we are going to play a match today wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Mtchew. I never leave. Y'all should know that by now.

*shows him the lover that is in fact a human and not a teddy bear*
*carries her in my arms while smiling at Reincarnated*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

You have it wrong. He thiefed my heart.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Hand over wat? Btw dis one uve had all dis bottles now I hope u won't take me to d wrong hus
Not intentionally of course grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
rozzay:

Gnyte dear, sir jbluv55, nd all nyte its way past my bed time, I shall come tmoro*as for ur question we ll leave dat for d gods to ans* kisses
Ok ma'am smiley. Sleep tight smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
dre11:

I just read btw lines....
I just fill those gaps
I just wrote those unspoken words
I just fells the air and atmosphere
I just ......

Mah heart still bleeds
Its still hurtscrycry

Reading your quotes puts a knife across my heart
Pls could you allow me to finally die in peace after your killing?
Pls I beg of you pls! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.