Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860400 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:
Whr is africanapple?
am I lost? well I'm found now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

She's on sabbatical grin
how d hell did u know that when u didn't ask of me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2014
dre11:
I see u all
Tamudo, crystalflakes, Truckpusher and mismore

Wish una do best of the day

Where is mah Africanapple self
hmmmmmmm, she is here

how u doing. eku ijo meta
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2014
IrishKez:

Funny guy cool

Great and stressful, but am used to it now
eyyaa! I feel ur pain sha.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by thebossman(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehe cheesycheesy. That's the catch bro, no MB whatsoever because no images are being attached in the real sense of it. What is being done is a mere reference to the images which is why what you quoted is pure text. I don't upload and neither do you download images - just plain text.

The images being referenced are already somewhere on the web and locating them is the only real work here(which may not be work for someone who deals with/in images) winkgrin.
oh I see. Good then. Well done. Good morning, by the way. And enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
how d hell did u know that when u didn't ask of me
Eeya!!! Ma binu Akira mi owon. I sabi say I don offend you but I'll make it up to you sogbo?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Everything that happens will always be his fault
If if she farted....... It's Dre faults

Mtchewww

undecided sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:
eyyaa! I feel ur pain sha.....

Which Nigerian student doesn't? wink
Thanks sweetheart!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
mismore:

Tnkx dear. Makesure u enjoy ur day too.

Morning to evry1 present

Evening lovely lady
I heard he was here to take u away
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tamudo:

Enjoy ur day too sir Dre!

I did as u said.. ....
How did urs go

Hope u did enjoyed urs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
IrishKez:

Which Nigerian student doesn't? wink
Thanks sweetheart!
u ar welcome!
That's jst d system; they build u to b strong wherever u find urself.
Like my school/lecturers wld say: we give u degree, both of learning and character. They're more intrested in d character aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

Eeya!!! Ma binu Akira mi owon. I sabi say I don offend you but I'll make it up to you sogbo?
*nodding* mo ti gbo

how have u been anyway. how ur customers, hope they are not owing u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ivanspring:

Not this time...i'm watching my weight. You wouldn't want me to grow fat would you?

You quite right.. ....
Love ur carriage and stature the way u are......

Do u do any work out to keep fit
Or u follow any eating pattern to keep ur self fit

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
rozzay:

Morning ud make a nice detective

cheesy
cheesy
Evening lovely lady.. ...

How did ur day go?
Have u visit that telemondun page on the entertainment page
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
hmmmmmmm, she is here

how u doing. eku ijo meta

Am doing good
Away is work and workstation

It's being long I have seen u on the other side
I guess someone/something is holding u down
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
IrishKez:

undecided sad

Stop twisting ur head.. ...

Ure a beauty queen if u don't twist that ur head.. ..

How did ur day go?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
*nodding* mo ti gbo

how have u been anyway. how ur customers, hope they are not owing u
We are all fine o.

Just coming back from church grin. Had to go pray for all those owing so that they'll get so much money before this month runs out that they won't even mind giving out to the needy winkgrin. You know it ain't easy abi? winkgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:
u ar welcome!
That's jst d system; they build u to b strong wherever u find urself.
Like my school/lecturers wld say: we give u degree, both of learning and character. They're more intrested in d character aspect.

Lolz
They say that here too.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
dre11:

Stop twisting ur head.. ...

Ure a beauty queen if u don't twist that ur head.. ..

How did ur day go?

You make me do that tongue

Quite a hectic day I must say.
How was yours? cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
IrishKez:

Lolz
They say that here too.
can u imagine that trash? grin grin
They follow that statement with action; they humble us at all cost.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

We are all fine o.

Just coming back from church grin. Had to go pray for all those owing so that they'll get so much money before this month runs out that they won't even mind giving out to the needy winkgrin. You know it ain't easy abi? winkgrin
guy, u de africanapple too? Today it is spcagtoko, 2moro it is another. Jst leave dis one for me as i hav earmaked her for another guy. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
I just can't keep up with this thread.. embarassed

Caseless I see ya. wink

HARDDON!
Big deddy! This is a public service announcement.. gimme a hug when u see this

Signed;
Your Pweetie Little Lady
Bwenda grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:
guy, u de africanapple too? Today it is spcagtoko, 2moro it is another. Jst leave dis one for me as i hav earmaked her for another guy. grin

JB is faithful to me. Quit trying to get him in trouble. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:
shocked so na you dey arrange lipsrsealed for guys shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Evening lovely lady.. ...

How did ur day go?
Have u visit that telemondun page on the entertainment page
Evening dear, sir jbluv55 and all. My day was ok thank u, how did urs go. Telemundo page I haven't o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
KingTom:

shocked so na you dey arrange lipsrsealed for guys shocked
Hello
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
rozzay:

Hello
***Shouts from 290m away***
Hellloooooooo grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
dre11:

I did as u said.. ....
How did urs go

Hope u did enjoyed urs
I ad no choice
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
IrishKez:

You make me do that tongue

Quite a hectic day I must say.
How was yours? cool

What happened.. ........
Who and what made it hectic

Mine was cool and rossy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
rozzay:

Evening dear, sir jbluv55 and all. My day was ok thank u, how did urs go. Telemundo page I haven't o

Ehehe
So what is ur definition of ok
Because it a vague word that needed some magnitude and direction

Mah day.. .... Let me check the dictionary for the right words to use for u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tamudo:

I ad no choice

U have choice but u choose the one that suit u

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
dre11:

Ehehe
So what is ur definition of ok
Because it a vague word that needed some magnitude and direction

Mah day.. .... Let me check the dictionary for the right words to use for u
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.