Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,115 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860873 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

I am the lead noisemaker!!! grin grin

I thought as much. cheesy So, which is your band?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

Afternoon dear darling

How are u student responding to ur lesson and lesson notes on Hausa
very fine o.
how's ur day going
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Georgematics(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=Ivanspring post=27298621]

Please don't be. You will love it if you're prepared. I'll advice you to go with your chair, water (although there'll be people selling those), extra battery for your snapping device and enough money.

It's a lovely experience, just that i'm a proud person and couldn't stomach the fact that while some people were sincerely and happily dancing under the sun, some (whose legs are made of rubber) were enjoying in their rides. So whose fooling who?[/quote

its nice of you pointing out the stuffs I need e.g the extra batteries but for d chair I will prefer moving around. going wit a ride wud av been d coolest..tnks ol the same.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jbluv55:

And how's your weekend going?
My weekend turned out fine Jbluv55.I hope all is well with you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=Georgematics post=27302353][/quote]

You're welcome.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

I am the lead noisemaker!!! grin grin
i knew it!

you are under arrest for constituting a public nuisance
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by IBOGIRL1: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Greetings and love NL.i cud rily do with a cold hero dis aftnun. Errrm Jb nwanne,is ur ooo mpa chilled?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin..... Are you trying to get me into trouble, you know I didn't post that I said FRIEND not lover. Shame on you Kingtom.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
IBOGIRL1:
Greetings and love NL.i cud rily do with a cold hero dis aftnun. Errrm Jb nwanne,is ur ooo mpa chilled?
****Rushes to serve her in Jbluv's absence***
Nwanyi oma gini ki cho? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by IBOGIRL1: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

****Rushes to serve her in Jbluv's absence***
Nwanyi oma gini ki cho? grin
Chaaai Eze tom nwannem,dats y i talk about u. Okwi we' oompa di oyi? Ife ndi oyibo na kpo hero beer.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ivanspring:

Firstly, i'd have a companion with me (i actually went alone). Then, i'd take along a folding chair, and an umbrella. Finally, a digital camer or a camcorder (my phone, though it really tried, it couldn't meet up the fast pace). I managed to take at least 60pics that day and that was just for one band alone.

Ehe! Least i forget, more money toogrin

************looking at the list and I did figure out while she did not enjoy the whole show*************

Takes mah writing pad and put the list down....incase it's gonna be the two of us on that carnival groundgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
i knew it!

you are under arrest for constituting a public nuisance
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
very fine o.
how's ur day going

The day just went perfect
and the night is all we are waiting for

I hope u did enjoyed the first day of work this weeksmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
hello all
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

Chaaai Eze tom nwannem,dats y i talk about u. Okwi we' oompa di oyi? Ife ndi oyibo na kpo hero beer.
M na bia
***Turns Jbluv55's bar upside down***
O nka? grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
rozzay:
hello all
Hi cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

The day just went perfect
and the night is all we are waiting for

I hope u did enjoyed the first day of work this weeksmiley
work was sweetly interesting today. I enjoyed it. urs?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
work was sweetly interesting today. I enjoyed it. urs?

Nothing out of the ordinary

Only that I got home earlygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
rozzay:
hello all

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

Hi cheesy
hello dear. dre11, how r u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by IBOGIRL1: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

M na bia
***Turns Jbluv55's bar upside down***
O nka? grin
Ewooooooo chaaaaai eze tom, ezigbo nwadia ala ki'wu. Daalu soo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

Woah
Who am I seeing

Tell me it's not ur ghost ooo

Lolz. How far??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jbluv55:

shockedshockedshocked Creamish is that you? grin

Ittz me ooo,..how na? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

Ewooooooo chaaaaai eze tom, ezigbo nwadia ala ki'wu. Daalu soo
Yeah, You're welcome dear smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Creamish:

Lolz. How far??
***Pours cold water on her, to see if she is a ghost***
Creamish! Creamish!! Creamish!!! shocked shocked shocked
Adonbiliv its you
***Runs away***
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
time to go and snore
hehehe...when dis came, i was already snoring. grin grin How ur day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
purplesummer:

You miss me? cheesy
yeah, i miss u.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

I hope say them go answer ur prayers

But that girl no try at all
She just leave boys like that and no look back
sholalala, come and see us.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
rozzay:
hello dear. dre11, how r u

Am good

So u just peep the other time
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Creamish:

Lolz. How far??

I dey oooo

I no see ur brake light for here at all
And don't tell me u were busy to say hi all this while

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Caseless:
sholalala, come and see us.

I hope she is hearingcheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

************looking at the list and I did figure out while she did not enjoy the whole show*************

Takes mah writing pad and put the list down....incase it's gonna be the two of us on that carnival groundgrin

Who knows?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.