Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860751 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

Yea

Am getting to know the times u do come online

And am gonna stick to that timing unless........

When are u gonna sleep then

Well it's 1am here so I'll be going soon. You are going to stick to that time unless what? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2014
khiaa:

Well it's 1am here so I'll be going soon. You are going to stick to that time unless what? smiley

Unless u deactivate

Good and vote now

It open
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

Sai Rozzay Rankadede cool
hakane.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

Unless u deactivate

Good and vote now

It open

I already voted.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
welcome cheesy
jbluv55 u can not get me mah schnapps. I gotta merry with casefull grin
sucre!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2014
khiaa:

I already voted.

Okay

Goodnight then and sleep tight
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

I guess as much
Nah which network be that self.. ..

Because since their goody bags..... Their network just they Bleep-up sometimes

save me nah En ti En o... To make d matter worse I traveled to a jungle...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

See your schnapps mami smiley.

*serves her and Caseless in two glass cups*

thank u, maigida.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Just voted...,
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

save me nah En ti En o... To make d matter worse I traveled to a jungle...

Hahaha

Which jungle be that

I hope say u no dey among those wey dey find those chibok girls sha

That their network Nah another story
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

Okay

Goodnight then and sleep tight

Goodnite.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2014
psalmizt:
Just voted...,

That's good
It's like a civic responsibilities here on Nlgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

Hahaha

Which jungle be that

I hope say u no dey among those wey dey find those chibok girls sha

That their network Nah another story

LOL!!!!! Chibok minini.. Neh.... Like it got better dis morning.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

I can relate with u not going today
But for last week.. ...... I guess it's skipped ur mind sha

@emboldened. ....... Did u mean that phrase in the real context of how u did use it or its an error

How was ur night and body
i was sick last saturday. I mean it, i quit my job to start up mine before i fell sick. My night was not so good. Had a sleepless night dude to high fever. I'm quite better now. Good morning, how was the Vigil?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
But I did see him giving u a bottle of it in the morning when u did asked for it

Morning
A happy weekend to u
I told him to take it back cos caseless was not here to take it with moi

same to u. what's in it for u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
i was sick last saturday. I mean it, i quit my job to start up mine before i fell sick. My night was not so good. Had a sleepless night dude to high fever. I'm quite better now. Good morning, how was the Vigil?
hey, good morning

thank god u are better. ow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Caseless:
sucre!
why are u calling me sucre embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
hey, good morning

thank god u are better. ow
Good morning dear. Thank God o, and thanks for checking on me. God bless you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:

i'm here.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
why are u calling me sucre embarassed
sucre=sugar.
Hav u voted?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Caseless:
sucre=sugar.
Hav u voted?
Lol, okay o

yea I have
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
khiaa:

Goodnite.

Hugs
And be good
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

LOL!!!!! Chibok minini.. Neh.... Like it got better dis morning.

That's a good thing
Am sure u gonna surf like kilode today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

That's a good thing
Am sure u gonna surf like kilode today

am telling you... Spreading ROZZAY campaign banner
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2014
missberrypop5:

The vigil was great and I was blessed

So it's like u are down because of the stress u did encounter during the course of setting up ur own

Ur high and low fever point to the fact that it's malaria and typhoid

Hope u have taking ur drugs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

am telling you... Spreading ROZZAY campaign banner

Cool story bros

She needs to win after some provocation by some campaigners of some other contestants about her being old and ugly

And she just kept her calm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

Cool story bros

She needs to win after some provocation by some campaigners of some other contestants about her being old and ugly

And she just kept her calm

am telling you.. Her simplicity and bluntness and straightness in her dealings,, +DAT razzness self, make her got me..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:

cheesy
cheesy
It's me preaching to u to change ur signature that ure not contesting againgrin

Just lazy around with this phcn no giving us light at mah end
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
It's me preaching to u to change ur signature that ure not contesting againgrin

Just lazy around with this phcn no giving us light at mah end
grin na laziness just dey catch me plus I like changing signature when I have something meaningful to write. she dat one go make dem go vote for me grin

not only vu guys o, all our salary has gone to filing station grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
dre11:

The vigil was great and I was blessed

So it's like u are down because of the stress u did encounter during the course of setting up ur own

Ur high and low fever point to the fact that it's malaria and typhoid

Hope u have taking ur drugs

Yeah, i have. I'm feeling sparks in my head. Like i'm being shocked or something.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Caseless:
i'm here.
why are your posts scanty

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.