Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (845109 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Babe2sure:

undecided
undecided
Dre11, reminiscing cheesy. When you finish let me know.
Dre that I know has always had string of girlfriends ranging from Tola, Amaka and Zainab etc lipsrsealed
Dre that I know has always led polygamous life *if that is what you want to call it*, from time immemorial.

Before I forget......- have always told you not to let your talent waste away. Try and pen something down in the poetry section cheesy

*nothing particularly, just went to have fun in other sections*
lmao, is dat how u perceive dre11? grin

he is a decent man cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Bantino:

You wan try me abi?
Let me give u a hint; it's a slang
they say what does it mean grin we know its a slang, tell us d meaning grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Rankadede sir grin

Hope you got the meaning eventually grin

yes oo... my bae na emerald gemstone
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
they say what does it mean grin we know its a slang, tell us d meaning grin

Hahahahaaa; I know what it means gossiper; you heard and came right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Cdamsel how far na? I don dey try Holla @ you to no avail sad
My dear nothing much to say this days,low key my dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Goodmorning to you too AfricanApple....

AfricanApple:
I zoomed of before u replied yesterday cheesy

good morning btw, hope u slept good smiley

good morning to the bar man jbluv55 and his honourable customers
dre11
babe2sure *in jb's voice* omo to sexzy wink

bantino the night crawler grin

beennkumar

kingtom oni yawo pupo

truckpusher grin

I wish u guys a healthy drink in d bar grin

mbok, where is caseless, do I have to be looking for him all d time undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Africanapple, gudmornin!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2014
GOOD morning my beautiful peopl.
please it's 1 thing to look cute, its anoda thing to be brainy and yeah it's another thing to be loyal. BUT its an amazing thing to have all this feature in 1 dude.
Please my people help a loyal, cute and intelligente bro (NAIJABOIY) in becoming the next MR. NAIRALAND by voting for him in the ongoin MR. NL contest.
Thanks and GOD bless U as U do so.
>> https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128 <<
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1856849_correctsfiltered_jpeg479c44d2d9101bee4b4fbd3dbd6a7a4e
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Bantino:

Hahahahaaa; I know what it means gossiper; you heard and came right?
u tried, means I heard and branched
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Caseless:
Africanapple, gudmornin!
how is u and ur health smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
u tried, means I heard and branched

Exactly what I was told but I made the slight mistake. Will you be my tutor?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Bantino:

Exactly what I was told but I made the slight mistake. Will you be my tutor?
at your service smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
how is u and ur health smiley
sucre, i'm doin fine. How ar u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
at your service smiley smiley

Tankx; when can we start?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Caseless:
sucre, i'm doin fine. How ar u?
very very good, how is work or shall I say study?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Bantino:

Tankx; when can we start?
whenever u want. when u are ready, tell me, I will tag u in a thread
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
very very good, how is work or shall I say study?
study fine. I'v missed u sha.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2014
veeey, I finished dat book yesterday as I said I would

now I want to go in search of rich dad poor dad again but I have forgotten d author, remind me pls smiley

good a.m
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Caseless:
study fine. I'v missed u sha.
I now understand d usual absence

hmm, really?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
whenever u want. when u are ready, tell me, I will tag u in a thread

I'm ready now; can we proceed...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Kentnickole(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
I zoomed of before u replied yesterday cheesy

good morning btw, hope u slept good smiley

good morning to the bar man jbluv55 and his honourable customers
dre11
babe2sure *in jb's voice* omo to sexzy wink

bantino the night crawler grin

beennkumar

kingtom oni yawo pupo

truckpusher grin

I wish u guys a healthy drink in d bar grin

mbok, where is caseless, do I have to be looking for him all d time undecided

Good morning! Hope u dreampt of smone special smiley

Wow thats not really cool... You slept off on me? sad

How long hv u been coming here nd you never bothered inviting me... Beauty angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Davo, how far na?
boss yeah! How far now.hope u no vex say i no show here as per business?

Dechandel

africanapple

jnrbayano.......

I hail o
cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2014
daveP brotherly I hail you too.

How have you been? Its been a while.

Jbluv55, Beennkumar, Caseless...

As una forget me, I no forget una undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by fabulousdame(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

How have you been? Have you resumed?
Fine..it's next week..plus i was transferred to medicine..no longer mcb
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
veeey, I finished dat book yesterday as I said I would

now I want to go in search of rich dad poor dad again but I have forgotten d author, remind me pls smiley

I couldn't find dat thread again o, I mean the forte or how did mzcoli named it sef undecided i dont knw how come i cant find it. whenever u start frequenting there pls tag me.

good a.m
Robert Kiyosaki cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2014
daveP:
boss yeah! How far now.hope u no vex say i no show here as per business?

Dechandel

africanapple

jnrbayano.......

I hail o
cheesy
Vex ke? cheesy

Nah! Not at all bro smiley. I sabi say you been dey busy na wink.

How your side?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
jnrbayano:
daveP brotherly I hail you too.

How have you been? Its been a while.

Jbluv55, Beennkumar, Caseless...

As una forget me, I no forget una undecided
Chief bayano cheesycheesy. Nor vex Oga, no be say we forget you o, na wahala wey plenty for man pikin head o grin.

How is your day going sir? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2014
fabulousdame:

Fine..it's next week..plus i was transferred to medicine..no longer mcb
Wow!!! Congrats then, hope you know that means more responsibility. I trust you to to excel sha wink.

So how's preparations? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Chief bayano cheesycheesy. Nor vex Oga, no be say we forget you o, na wahala wey plenty for man pikin head o grin.

How is your day going sir? smiley

That wahala no dey fear?

I am alright bro. Howdy?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

That wahala no dey fear?

I am alright bro. Howdy?
Gaskiya, that wahala get mind but God pass am cheesycheesygrin.

We've been cool o cool. I heard you're also contesting in the ongoing Mr NL grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Baba how far na? grin

Na who and who and who we dey devoted to for this Mr NL na? grin

bros mi..
i still dey on top kiddablingzz and naijaboiy matter.
how are you?
who u dey support?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by fabulousdame(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Wow!!! Congrats then, hope you know that means more responsibility. I trust you to to excel sha wink.

So how's preparations? cheesy
Thanks..taking it step by step

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.