Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots (6921 Views)

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by M0GIDI: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2014
This as well bros.

Gbawe:

[s]I am aware of this. Factually, the main culprits are from the Southern part of Nigeria even as we all know those specifically guilty of ethno-religious bigotry and discrimination to the point of myopia and clannishness i.e the SE. The fact is that most Yorubas have never had any use for religious discrimination. Consequently not many Yorubas, except for desperadoes in the employment of GEJ and the PDP like Okupe et al, will peddle the childishly idiotic garbage that the APC is an Islamic Party or has an agenda of "Islamisation" for Nigeria.

We all know that this message is being driven by a desperate President wanting to retain power by all means without consideration for the lasting and deep damage he is doing which he will likely escape personally same as Odili has essentially escaped his deliberate wickedness of pioneering militancy to be living large today while others wallow in poverty and deprivation.

Jonathan has deliberately moved Nigeria back to the pre and post civil war days of mutual ethnic loathing and suspicion that, to the detriment of Nigeria, made it very difficult for Nigerians to be anything but their own worst enemies. A dearth of ideas everywhere and just 'cold war' standstill allowing GEJ and co to get away with hideous misrule and probably the worst level of looting Nigeria has ever experienced. We are seeing precisely same today as experienced in our darkest historical moment . Those doing GEJ's bidding blindly should consider the future beyond this Presidency when perhaps a Moslem Northerner is President yet they have childishly and self-destructively gone public with their hatred, deep disdain and intolerance of the North and Islam. Even the SW, because we have rejected the idea of hating the North blindly and refused to cast unquestioning ethno-religious support for GEJ, is not spared this mindless hate. Tomorrow some will cry 'marginalization' without realising the role their unbridled and hideously open show of hatred and intolerance against their fellow Nigerians played in making others afraid to trust them with ultimate power.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by JEITO: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2014
I see this prof is an ethnic bigot...trying to rubbish the President's name.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by omenka(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gbawe:

Bros, I ignore fools in general. When adults talk they are the ignorant children who should remain silent yet we know cheap mobile browsing now gives every nuisance a voice and a platform to air their views however putrid and inane. That does not mean wise and intelligent posters should join issues with every one of these hateful and vile cretins.
Indeed. A lot of them are people that could never come a hundred yards close to the podium from which one speaks in real life.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by tit(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
This professor bigot should shut-up!

The bigot people are those that formed tribal parties like ACN and CPC!
They formed these parties by dividing Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.
How can two tribal parties become national party?
PDP has never been a tribal party.
Anybody who brings division is shown the way out.
Others who only play tribal politics like Oyinlola cannot be comfortable in clean environment.
They too like dirty play like this Osinbajo.

PDP is a big umbrella party for everybody.
Moslim, Christian, Juju, Pagan, No-God, everybody is under the umbrella!
Any and everybody is welcome
But if you have a bad record, you have to go to the back of the queue.
Not like APC that is moslim brotherhood!

6 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
tit: This professor bigot should shut-up!

They formed these parties by dividing Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.
Others who only play tribal politics like Oyinlola cannot be comfortable in clean environment.

So anyone that calls out PDP and GEJ in their attempt at using the religion fault line in Nigeria is a bigot?

You guys just throw the word 'bigot' around carelessly.

The fact of the matter is Nigeria has never been so divided along tribes and religion the way GEJ and his supporters are doing.

Prior to his coming...we've always had parties using tribes as a tool...but no party in Nigeria before GEJ (even his own party PDP) has ever used religion as a tool against opposition party.

9 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by tit(f): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

So anyone that calls out PDP and GEJ in their attempt at using the religion fault line in Nigeria is a bigot?

You guys just throw the word 'bigot' around carelessly.

The fact of the matter is Nigeria has never been so divided along tribes and religion the way GEJ and his supporters are doing.

Prior to his coming...we've always had parties using tribes as a tool...but no party in Nigeria before GEJ (even his own party PDP) has ever used religion as a tool against opposition party.

You are a bigot!
Who is using religion to campaign?
Is it not Tinubu and Bhari who asked us to elect "good" moslims?
Stop being a tribalis.
It is not good for you.
You are being misled.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by ak47mann(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Biafrans inside UN building this one pass Oduduwa cool

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
tit:

You are a bigot!
Stop being a tribalis.
It is not good for you.
You are being misled.

Your first statement just gave you away

Show me a link where Tinubu made such comment..... the problem with liars is they believe others are liars with short memory like them
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Sibrah: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy: Food for thought....

If only we can turn back the hand of time....I will always regret that decision I made in voting Jonathan based on sentiment and not on any known antecedent...
NEXT Time check the background of who you vote for.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Ovamboland(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Only bigoted cretins with wishy-washy brain will believe anyone can islamize Nigeria, heck even some Arabic majority countries are finding it an uphill task to convert their own indigenous population following other faiths, Egypt, Syria and Iraq are case in point
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by tit(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ovamboland: Only bigoted cretins with wishy-washy brain will believe anyone can islamize Nigeria, heck even some Arabic majority countries are finding it an uphill task to convert their own indigenous population following other faiths, Egypt, Syria and Iraq are case in point

only stupid bigots believe that some people are not trying to Islamize Nigeria.
And that will only bring crisis.
Let us say no to discord!
Give every Nigerian a sense of belonging.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by 7lives: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
tit: This professor bigot should shut-up!

I think YOU SHOULD SHUT UP, people like you are the reason why Nigeria need to split so that you can have your christian republic. Na by force to enter under your cursed umbrella?, did anybody stop other tribes from joining APC?.
Christianity is about RIGHTEOUSNESS and from the look of things I can't find any righteousness in PDP so what makes PDP a christian party?, I am for righteousness I'm not interested in religion.
For your information, I am a christian and I know what it means to be a christian, it means BEING CHRIST LIKE.
If PDP is a christian party as they are now trying to make us believe, do you think Nigeria will be in this sorry state?, gang of HELLBOUND SATANISTS CAMOUFLAGING THEMSELVES AS CHRISTIANS, these are the brood of vipers that Christ was talking about, any christian that got deceived by PDP's christian jingle is on a long thing.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by keyremotes(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
So well read individuals may think I am naive or outright silly.
But let us sit back and think very well.
Are you guys saying Islamization is not possible in Nigeria?
Do you realize Syria was once a Christian state.
What do sects like A1 Qhaida (or whatever), Islamic State, Hama, Al Shabab and Boko Haram stand for?
Will a southerner, albeit a Christian in Nigeria right now vote for a Muslim or even a Northerner at this very period of our nationhood?
How can the Muslims explain the terror acts of their fellow brothers?
When kidnappings and bombings started this is the same way we all felt ok about them till people close to us or even ourselves were kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Ovamboland(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
tit:

only stupid bigots believe that some people are not trying to Islamize Nigeria.
And that will only bring crisis.
Let us say no to discord!
Give every Nigerian a sense of belonging.

Nobody can force anyone to convert if he truly believes in his religion, i know some who converted to another faith because of contracts, marriage and other pecuniary benefits. The lady condemned to death in Sudan proves that and there is no apostasy law in Nigeria.

And can we say Christians are not hoping or planning to Christianize Nigeria? by evangelism and revival? It happens both ways and it is clear to everyone that forced conversion will lead to unmanageable crisis.
And will this problem disappear once Jonathan secures a second term? definitely not.
And even if we wait till 2019 for a muslim president to emerge does that signal the end of Christianity in Nigeria? not at all.

It is obvious the religious campaigners are not about any religious zeal or propagating any faith, it is cold, hardcore politicking of a very dangerous kind with dire consequences for a society like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by BLS1: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good read.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by thewarrior72: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
ilugunboy: Food for thought....

If only we can turn back the hand of time....I will always regret that decision I made in voting Jonathan based on sentiment and not on any known antecedent...
We all know u are a bloody Muslim ars licker tongue
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by thewarrior72: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by thewarrior72: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
PassingShot: Nigerians are gullible indeed.

Just as stated by the poster above, Ovamboland, what will be the reaction of those Christians when a Muslim eventually becomes the Nigerian president again and all Muslims engage in this type of campaign of religion demonization and bigotry?

This is the right time to cry for the soul of Nigeria for it has been seized by the selfish cabals who use religion to devide us the naive and gullible citizens. I weep for my country.
Stop.....Nigeria was divided from the inception of this scam called Nigeria, nothing to devide anymore we are more devided than sudan & south Sudanundecided undecided
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by thewarrior72: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ovamboland: Only bigoted cretins with wishy-washy brain will believe anyone can islamize Nigeria, heck even some Arabic majority countries are finding it an uphill task to convert their own indigenous population following other faiths, Egypt, Syria and Iraq are case in point
But the genocide going on in Iraq is what? deluded bigot.....U want Nigeria to descend into Iraqi situation before it is called islamisation abi?

I have come to realise that southwest Christians are the most gullible in Nigeria, continue to slumber while few islamist in ur mist conive with othorman danfodio dynasty to pull wool over ur eyes & turn u to serfs in ur motherland.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by jaymichael(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
stanech: Islam has proven itself to be a terrorist organisation for that reason alone and as a christian who value his life and know that Islam is just a tickling time bomb waiting to explode I will not support any one or party that will promote Islam... So if I refuse to vote APC because of some notorious and suspicious jihadist in their midst then I'm right I don't care what professor bla thinks. I don't give a Bleep
Are there no muslims in PDP? #JustAsking

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Ovamboland(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
thewarrior72: But the genocide going on in Iraq is what? deluded bigot.....U want Nigeria to descend into Iraqi situation before it is called islamisation abi?

I have come to realise that southwest Christians are the most gullible in Nigeria, continue to slumber while few islamist in ur mist conive with othorman danfodio dynasty to pull wool over ur eyes & turn u to serfs in ur motherland.

I need not ask which society you sprang from as it is written all over your thoughts, a close minded bigoted society without inclusivensess. Successful societies worldwide have a way to blend disparate tendencies by seeking to understand and appreciate their differences in culture and religion. Where i come from, we have no issues with what religion you subscribe to because we agree it is basically personal decision to you.

My aunty and some of her children practice Islam, she was raised a christian and became a muslim by marriage. It's her decision even if we prefer otherwise as we are mainly christian, but that decision has not affected our relationship with her and our cousins. The are first considered human being before anything else. They contribute and are welcome in our midst at ALL times without reservation.

Cretins like you cannot understand how this harmony has come to be and have conspired to destroy it by stoking and hoping to cause disaffection and hopefully mayhem to further your principal's political interest but you will ultimately fail. The same inclusiveness to accommodate our religious diversity also makes it possible for our part of the country to be like home to all ethnic groups without fear of attack. Be careful what you wish for yourself in your effort to damage this delicate balance forged by our fore-fathers.

We know no caste in our society as every hardworking person can move to any height his ability can carry him whether muslim, christian or non-indigene. That is the hall mark and running philosophy of the most advanced country in the world as they offer opportunity to all men to be what they can be, and that is what we are striving to put together and build upon. Your efforts to make us as narrow minded as you and your people cannot work because that is not who we are

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Ovamboland(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
We shall never descend to the depths the bigots want to pull us to as we strive to evolve an egalitarian all-inclusive society
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by SterlingTowers(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Whether the Professor likes it or not, there is an agenda by the Muslims and it is not pretty, be rest assured. Any religion that produces Maitasine and Boko haram deserved to monitored like monitoring demons monitor their prey. I don't expect any thing less from the Professor, they say he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Curlieweed: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
tit:

You are a bigot!
Stop being a tribalis.
It is not good for you.
You are being misled.

I keep hearing all these "GEJ is divisive" statements and it makes me scratch my big head. How, whether by speech or action is Johnny Boy divisive? When did he tell christians to vote "people who will defend their faith"? I realized that this attack is just a clever means of defending their own shameful record. Rather than engage in serious discussions to educate people about their alternative vision for the country, they keep demonizing their compatriots on the basis of ethnicity and religion. This must be a unique apeeshit disease.

Jonathan's main fault is that he has been bending over backwards to accommodate muslims. If not, how in god's green earth does he hope to defeat an Islamic insurgency with muslims as NSA and Minister for Defence?

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by lilflipnerd: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Blackfire:
oyo state govnor is working? u must be joking
His beta Than his Predecessors mention Any beta governor ever in oyo
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by simpleseyi: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
stanech:
Islam has proven itself to be a terrorist organisation for that reason alone and as a christian who value his life and know that Islam is just a tickling time bomb waiting to explode I will not support any one or party that will promote Islam... So if I refuse to vote APC because of some notorious and suspicious jihadist in their midst then I'm right I don't care what professor bla thinks. I don't give a Bleep

When a muslim becomes Nigeria's president in 2015, you can relocate to Israel where Jews will treat you like a criminal because Jews hate christians and you are actually a criminal for supporting criminality.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by lilflipnerd: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
meforyou1:
Aregbesola is a die-hard, Islamic fundamentalist worse than Osama bin laden. The heartless man that took hijab wearing Muslims into a Christain baptist high school
u are a big fool sir
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by jhydosky(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mehn!! This is deep.

How does the APC manage to attract men with content?

As for the nPDP-defectors I guess they saw this too and quickly jumped ship.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by stanech: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote
author=simpleseyi post=28422690]

When a muslim becomes Nigeria's president in 2015, you can relocate to
Israel where Jews will treat you like a criminal because Jews hate
christians and you are actually a criminal for supporting
criminality.[/quote]
foolish fool
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by tit(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:

When a muslim becomes Nigeria's president in 2015, you can relocate to Israel where Jews will treat you like a criminal because Jews hate christians and you are actually a criminal for supporting criminality.

the moslim will become president of moslims.
we do not want bigotry in our republic.

your plan to have a moslim president for nigeria will fail!
(just like the plan to have igbo president of nigeria)
nigeria belongs to us all, not only igbos or moslims.
we are a secular state and have thousands of religious beliefs.
Respect other people's culture.

moslims in the north have introduced sharia law in places where they have questionable majority.
if they succeed in their islamization agenda by having a moslim president in 2015,
by 2017 they will start introducing sharia law in the south west.
you can take this fact to the bank.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pastors of Nigeria now turning to political tools.

This one claims to be a pastor yet he dines with notorious political thugs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs / #endsars: “we Switched Off Lekki Billboard On Sanwoolu’s Order” – Loatsad Media / IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.