Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! (1551 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by luvlymoi(f): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
women think guys don't have emotional feelings like they do and all they care about is sex, and guys think that women are emotional biatches who  only think about money,  true or false?

these concepts have been there from the begining. only God knws who invented them.
Re: Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by eveseh(f): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2006
thnskss wink
Re: Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by iice(f): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2006
There are certain truths to those views but its jst not 2 generalise coz ppl differ
Re: Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by luvlymoi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
@iice, sorri for generalizing but the fact still remains that most pple think like that until they get to knw the man or the woman very well. from most of the postings i ve seen on nairaland am convinced this is true sha.
Re: Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by tafari(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2006
It is absolutely true!,
Re: Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by iice(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2006
@luvlymoi, sorry ddnt explain further, i have that view about men and women but so far on nl, i seen a couple of instances that prove the contradictory, i hope i made sense now lol, But what u said is mostly true. wink
Re: Tots Of Women About Men And Vice Versa! by luvlymoi(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2006
tafari:

It is absolutely true!,
hehe. thank u tafari!

(1) (Reply)

Love Has A Price Tag / To Marry Or Not To Marry? / Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.